Stranger Things: The Werewolf...

RayTheRipper tarafından

Hawkins is a small midwestern town located in Roane County in the state of Indiana with an estimated populati... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: The Vanishing of Will Byers
Chapter 2: The Weirdo on Maple Street
Chapter 3: Holly, Jolly
Chapter 5: The Flea and the Acrobat
Chapter 6: The Monster vs. The Werewolf
Chapter 7: The Bathtub
Chapter 8: The Upside Down
Chapter 9: MADMAX
Chapter 10: Trick or Treat, Freak
Chapter 11: The Pollywag
Chapter 12: Will the Wise
Chapter 13: Dig Dug
Chapter 14: The Spy
Chapter 15: The Mind Flayer
Chapter 16: The Gate
Chapter 17: Suzie, Do You Copy?
Chapter 18: The Mall Rats
Chapter 19: The Case of the Missing Lifeguard
Chapter 20: The Sauna Test
Chapter 21: The Flayed
Chapter 22: E Pluribus Unum
Chapter 23: The Bite
Chapter 24: The Battle of Starcourt
Chapter 25: The Hellfire Club
Chapter 26: Vecna's Curse
Chapter 27: The Monsters and the Superhero
Chapter 28: Dear Billy
Chapter 29: The Nina Project
Chapter 30: The Dive
Chapter 31: The Massacre at Hawkins Lab
Chapter 32: Papa
Chapter 33: The Piggyback

Chapter 4: The Body

3.4K 160 42
RayTheRipper tarafından

NO ONE'S POV:

(Hawkins High where we see Nancy & Steve talking outside.)

Steve: So, wait a sec. I don't understand. You and (Y/N) went back to my house?

Nancy: To look for Barb.

Steve: Yeah, okay, but why didn't you just talk to me? That's crazy.

Nancy: I don't know, I...I was scared.

Steve: Not scared enough to have (Y/N) tag along with you. [sighs] You seriously think you saw a guy in a mask just hanging out in my yard?

Nancy: I don't think it was a mask.

Steve: But he had no face?

Nancy: I don't know! I don't know, I just...I have a terrible feeling about this.

Steve: Oh, this is bad. This is really bad.

Nancy: What?

Steve: The cops...they're gonna want to talk to all of us now. Tommy, Carol, (Y/N). Everybody who was at the party.

Nancy: So?

Steve: My parents are gonna murder me!

Nancy: Are you serious right now?

Steve: You don't understand. My dad's a grade-A asshole.

Nancy: Barb is missing! And you're about your dad?

Steve: Okay, just...When you talk to the cops, just...don't mention the beers. It's just gonna get us both in trouble, and Barbara's got nothing to do with it, okay?

Nancy: [scoffs] I can't believe you right now.

(She starts walking away from him.)

Nancy: I can't believe you.

Steve: Nancy. Nancy, wait! Nancy!

(Cut to an English class where Nancy is staring off to the side while Y/N is having thoughts of his own.)

(Y/N's thoughts): First the Byers kid and now Barbara.

(Y/N): [sighs]

(Y/N's thoughts): How could I let this happen? Some...thing taking people in my territory. I've grown lazy. Complacent. I've got to step up my patrols. And with some luck, I may run into whatever this thing is and put it dow--

(The principal walks into the classroom they're in.)

Principal: Nancy Wheeler? (Y/N) O'Connell?

(They look at her.)

Principal: If the two of you could come with me, please?

(Cut to the cafeteria where we see Nancy with her mother, being interrogated by Officers Callahan & Powell.)

Powell: This argument you and Barbara had? What exactly was it about?

Nancy: It wasn't really an argument. Barb just wanted to leave. I didn't, so, I...I told her to just go home.

Powell: Then what?

Nancy: Then I went upstairs to put on some dry clothes.

Powell: And the next day, you went back and...saw a bear, you're thinking?

Nancy: I don't know what it was, but...I think...I think maybe it took Barb. You need to check behind Steve's house--

Callahan: We did. There's nothing there. There's no sign of a bear.

Powell: And no car.

Nancy: What? (Y/N) will tell you the same thing.

Callahan: We plan to ask him about that night once we're done with you. We figure that Barbara came back last night and then she took off, went somewhere else.

Powell: Has she ever talked to you about running off? Leaving town, maybe?

Nancy: No. No, Barb wouldn't do that, ever.

Powell: She wasn't maybe upset about the fact that you were spending time with this boy? Uh, Steve Harrington?

Nancy: What? No!

Callahan: Maybe she was jealous because she saw you go up to Steve's room?

Nancy: It wasn't like that.

Callahan: Like what?

Nancy: Steve and me, we're...we're just friends.

Callahan: Now was this before or after you changed out of your clothes?

(Cut to Officers Callahan & Powell now interrogating Y/N.)

Powell: So, you're the last person to see Barbara. Is that right?

(Y/N): Yes. I went back to the bathroom to get her a bandaid and when I went back to the pool, she was gone.

Powell: And what was your relationship with her?

(Y/N): What?

Callahan: Like, were you boyfriend and girlfriend? Did you like her?

(Y/N): No.

Callahan: To liking her or being boyfriend and girlfriend?

(Y/N): Both. [sighs] I don't hate her. But I don't like her in that way.

Powell: Right. Where are your parents?

(Y/N): They're out of the country.

Callahan: For how long?

(Y/N): I don't think that's any of your concern, officer.

Powell: You went to a party with alcohol while your parents are out of the country? Something could've happened to you.

(Y/N): But it didn't. I'm very responsible.

Callahan: That remains to be seen.

(Y/N): Insulting a high schooler. Real professional. If there aren't any other further questions and I'm not being charged with anything, I'll get back to class.

(Cut to Nancy in her room taping back together a ripped picture of Barbara at the party to see a figure behind her.)

(Cut to Nancy showing Jonathan the taped photo.)

Jonathan: It looks like it could be some kind of perspective distortion, but I wasn't using the wide angle. I don't know. It's weird.

Nancy: And you're sure you didn't see anyone else out there?

Jonathan: No. And she was there one second and then, um...gone. I figured she bolted.

Nancy: The cops think that she ran away. But they don't know Barb. (Y/N) and I went to Steve's...and I thought I...saw something. He saw it too. Some...weird man or...I don't know what it was. I'm sorry. I...shouldn't have come here today. I'm...I'm so sorry.

(She stands up & starts walking away.)

Jonathan: What'd he look like?

Nancy: What?

Jonathan: This man you two saw in the woods. What'd he look like?

Nancy: [stammers] I don't know. It was almost like he...he didn't have--

Jonathan: Didn't have a face?

Nancy: How did you know that?

(Cut to them in the dark room where Jonathan's brightening and enlarging the photo.)

Nancy: How long does this take?

Jonathan: Not long.

Nancy: Have you been...doing this a while?

Jonathan: What?

Nancy: Photography?

Jonathan: Yeah. I guess I'd rather observe people than, you know...

Nancy: Talk to them.

Jonathan: I know. It's weird.

Nancy: No!

Jonathan: [stammers] No, it is. It's just, sometimes...people really don't say what they're really thinking. But you capture the right moment...it says more.

Nancy: What was I saying?

Jonathan: What?

Nancy: When you took my picture.

Jonathan: I shouldn't have taken that. I'm, uh...I'm sorry. It's just--

Nancy: That's it.

Nancy: That's what we saw.

Jonathan: [gasps] My mom...I thought she was crazy 'cause she said...that's not Will's body. That he's alive.

Nancy: And if he's alive--

Jonathan: Then Barbara.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.3K 269 30
Two seemingly broken people seem to find something truly amazing within one another in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. What started out as annoya...
2K 18 31
Sofia Byers. The second oldest child to the Byers family. Her world is completely thrown upside down when her younger brother, Will, goes missing in...
5.7K 79 77
Allison is finally feeling settled in Hawkins, Indiana but that's before someone from her past moves here too. (Billy Hargrove Fan Fic) Mature theme...
222 22 14
With the events of the Starcourt mall, Hawkins is a little different. While everyone's lives have mostly returned to normal, those directly affected...