Once Upon a Time

De _HaileyMoon_

This story takes place after Hope jumps into Malivore, instead of going inside and getting forgotten she wake... Mais

Things to know before reading
Cast 🙌
Prolouge
We pulled a Barry Allen, Hope
Panda Promise
The kidnapping
School is hell on earth
Suspision
Cheers
Who is the Mystery Man?
Troublesome

Rescue Mission

1.9K 94 37
De _HaileyMoon_

___________★★__________

Hope, Josie and Lizzie were in their rooms getting settled, Hope had found an easel and more painting supplies that hasn't been used in years. She wasn't even sure why the Salvatores had it but it was none of her concern, she was happy that they were kind enough to let her borrow it.

Lizzie had also set up her room, filling up her closet and dressers.

Josie had done the same, each were starting to feel more welcomed. Once Stefan was aware of Damon inviting the three to stay, he was skeptical to say the least. Still wondering why Bonnie had felt magic from Hope, he decided to put those concerns aside and welcome the teenagers seeing as they really haven't done anything to prove them guilty or untrustworthy.

Stefan and Damon were currently downstairs having a discussion on Stefans choice of plans.

"You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big save-Elena move?" Damon asked, unbelievably.

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead," Stefan answers, "he said he could help us, and we're desperate."

"We're not that desperate, Stefan!" Damon shouted.

"Are you sure? Because last I checked you invited three teenage girls to help us, so yes, we're pretty desperate." Stefan shouted back.

"The guy tried to barbecue me."

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed." Stefan starts, "Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an original. He can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him because apparently he can't die!"

"Still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer." Damon said.

"He knew about the sacrifice," Stefan explained, "Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe."

"And how do we do that?" Damon asked.

"He's not talking, at least not to me, anyway."

"Great work, Stefan," Damon starts, sarcastically, "as if I didn't have enough problems." Damon starts to walk away

"I'm sorry about Rose." Stefan says.

Damon stops, "whatever. I knew the woman for 5 minutes." He continues to walk away.

"And you cared about her after 5 minutes, though. I wonder what that means."

"It means I care, Stefan." Damon turned back around, "It means I'm changing and evolving into a man capable of greatness. You better watch your back, because I may just have to get a hero hairdo of my own. And steal your thunder." He walks away.

A buzz is heard and Stefan looks at his phone which seems to be the cause of the noise, he receives a message.

Caroline: '911 NOW'

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Lizzie and Josie were both talking in their rooms when they were interrupted by a knock.

"Come in!" Lizzie shouts.

The door opens and reveals it to be Hope holding a book. Hope closed the door behind her and casted a silence spell incase of any suspicious prying vampire ears were near.

"So. Since our little trip to trad was postponed I was thinking, maybe it was for the best." Hope started, "we were going to go in blind, first we need to figure out what Clarke's plan is, how much people are on his side. Stuff like that."

"I was thinking that too," Josie agreed, "I mean if Clarke is from the future like us is it possible for someone else from the future to be here also?"

Hope and Lizzie nod at Josie's theory, "if I can find a way to see how many people from the future are here..." Hope flipped through the grimoire she'd found.

"I don't think there is a spell for that." Lizzie said, "I mean, think about it we're probably the first ones to actually travel through time, I don't know about you but I never heard of anyone else doing this beside Barry freaking Allan." Lizzie shouted.

"What if it's more scientific, what if we're going about this all wrong... We're looking for a magical solution when there could be a scientific one." Hope says.

"We'll then we're screwed because I have a F in science." Lizzie said.

"Maybe it's scientific and magical." Josie guessed.

"The only way we can find out is by going to the Malivore pit and getting samples so that we can actually use it for better spells." Hope said, frustrated. "But we can't because Triad is probably crawling with guards right now."

"Which is why we need to come up with a plan instead of going in blind." Josie said.

"Or...I can just go myself." Hope told them.

"We don't know what kind of weapons they have. What if they have something that can actually hurt you, or worse, kill you." Josie immediately protested.

"And they have weapons that can hurt and kill you, both of you. I can't let anyone else die because of me." Hope said looking down.

"We're all going. End of discussion." Lizzie finally send. "It's us three together. Always."

"That's how it should forever be." Josie added.

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Caroline answers the door to reveal the youngest Salvatore brother looking worried after receiving her message.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon." Caroline reveals as she closes the door and the both began to walk towards the main living room. "He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word."

"It's that woman Jules." Stefan says, "she had a run in with Damon."

Caroline sighs, "Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed."

"Wow this is bad." Stefan admits.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline asks.

"No." Stefan replies, "he already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He can get himself killed."

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen." Caroline raises her voice, "Yeah. We have to get to him and reason with him. Before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him." She tells him, "just try to explain, you know. You always know the right things to say, ok? He and I...we're friends."

Stefan only responds with a nod.

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Hope heads downstairs to get a snack, as she does she spots Damon getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" She asks as she grabs an apple from the fruit bowl.

"To gather information, mind tagging along?" Damon asks.

Hope thinks about it, she really doesn't have anything else to do today, and she is supposed to be helping as she said she would.

"Sure, why not. Let me go get my things."

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Hope and Damon arrived at Elena's house, from what Damon told her, they are to grab information from John Gilbert who apparently is Elena's biological father. Something that had just been revealed.

Elena opens the door to reveal them both. Elena gives a welcoming nod to Hope and Damon.

"Come in, Hope." Elena invites Hope in, seeing as she's never been in Elena's house before, Damon just walks in having been invited in before. Hope and Elena hadn't got the best first interaction but she was starting to trust her slowly but surely.

"Where's John?" Damon asks, wasting no time.

"He's not here." Elena turns her attention back onto Damon. "He left. I don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's my dad and took off."

"It's public knowledge now?" Damon turned around to face Elena.

"Apparently." Elena confirmed.

"You ok?" He asked stepping closer, Hope sensed that Elena meant something more to Damon but decided to speak nothing of it.

"Yeah. Jenna's head is spinning, but I'm ok." Elena told him.

"He say what he was doing here?"

"No, you know, Stefan thinks that he's telling the truth about wanting to help me."

"You believe him?"

"No I don't believe him for a second." Elena says.

"I don't either." Damon agrees.

"What are we going to do?" Elena asks.

"Kill him." Damon emotionlessly says.

"Damon..." Elena says.

"I'm joking." Damon states. "Okay, I'm a little serious."

"Damon!"

"I'm not gonna hurt him, Elena. I'm the good guy now remember?" Damon said, Hope stayed silent while they had their conversation, munching on the last of her apple. "I'm gonna have a civil conversation with your father." Damon finishes as he walks to the door.

'Civil' my ass Hope thought, knowing Damon isn't the one to have a civil anything. She follows after Damon.

"Wait. I'm coming with you." Elena follows after the two. Grabbing her jacket and heading to the door.

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Meanwhile, Lizzie and Josie came up with a plan to Astro project to the Triad Industries. Although Hope wasn't involved in the plan, they wanted to try to gather information to tell when she gets back.

"Are you ready?" Josie asked, unsure if she was ready herself. Lizzie nodded.

After finding something to siphon, the twins held out their hands and began to chant.

Once the blonde and brunette duo landed in front of the Triad Industries they looked at each other with unsure faces. Josie nodded and the duo carefully snuck in. It was pretty easy to get passed security since they were intangible. They saw guards in white suits and weapons strapped on like a belt. There was a fenced in Malivore pit that was active with bubbles and scientists taking samples of the muddy substance.

Josie yanked Lizzie behind a couple of boxes as soon as she caught sight of Ryan Clarke himself. They peeked out and looked at how he was giving orders, another man in a white suit came up to Clarke.

"We have no sign of the the girls' whereabouts, sir. We've looked for hours" He said.

Lizzie and Josie looked at each other, they were both certain that 'the girls' they are looking for were them and Hope.

"Then look for more." Ryan said, "though I'd suggest you'd check Mystic Falls."

The man nodded with a sigh and left.

At that, Ryan sensed a presence, but it seemed he was the only one left in the room. He looked around and saw a glimpse of someones blonde hair ducking behind a pile of boxes. He furrows his brows and walks over to it, he looks behind it only to find nothing. He was too late, the twins had already ended the astral projection. But he knew, he knew it was them.

"They we're here." Ryan Clarke says, sensing a presence behind him.

"Really?" The unknown man's voice said.

"You will get what you want as long as I get what I want as well. That's how this works."

The unknown man smirked, "sure." he went to leave.

Clarke knew he couldn't trust him, it was his fault he was here in the first place. He was using him. All for power, all for his plan. Clarke felt like a pawn, he grabbed a stake he had hidden and he went to attack the mysterious man but was quickly stopped and sped into a wall, dark veins staring right I back at him. Clarke was being held in a chokehold.

"Don't go and start fights you can't finish now." The man said, he tightened his grip, "got that?"

Clarke nodded, face turning red. Even though he was a golem and couldn't die like this, it still hurt like hell.

"Got it." He struggles to say.

The man smiled, "wonderful. Now will you excuse me, I have to plan a reunion with my two dear nieces."

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Damon, Hope and Elena walked into the Mystic Grill.

"We just need answers," Elena was quick to tell Damon, "please don't do anything stupid."

"Yeah, but stupid is so much for fun." Damon smirks, walking over to John.

"Damon, I mean it." Elena stops him. "All I'm asking is you try to it together. Be the better man."

Damon looks at Hope who just shrugged and Elena who was basically begging with her eyes. "Ok then."

Just like that, Damon walks over to John, "John, buddy...how you been?" In a friendly tone voice that made Hope a bit concerned.

"I've been alright, Damon." John says. "It's good to see you."

Hope sits on a empty chair at a table in the distance, watching as John lights a candle. Elena doing the same, asking Hope what they're saying from time to time.

"So, John, rumor has it you know a lot and won't say anything." Damon says.

"How do I know you can be trusted, Damon?" John tells him, "Originals can compel vampires. According to Stefan, that's why Katherine is still in the tomb. Because an Original has compelled her to stay there."

"Only because all of the vervain had left her system. Stefan and I on the other hand, are chock full."

"You guys are drinking vervain?" John was surprised.

"It's an acquired taste." Damon shrugs, "I don't see that magical little ring on your stitched finger. So if you know something about Klaus, you better start talking, or I will kill you in your sleep." Damon whispers the last part into his ear. And if it weren't for Hope's enhanced hearing due to her wolf side, she wouldn't have even heard it.

"Now, is that any way to convince me that you and I are on the same side?" John started, "first, I need to know that I can trust you, Damon, that I can count on you. Then we'll talk."

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Once Josie and Lizzie stopped the spell they looked at each other with wide eyes, Lizzie heard her phone chime from in her pocket and furrowed her brows at the text.

Stefan🧛: meet me at Tyler's house, I'll send you the address. I might need your help.

Lizzie immidietly texted back.

Lizzie👑: Why? What happened?

Stefan: Jules just called me off of Caroline's phone. She's been kidnapped.

Lizzie became visibly worried for her mother. Josie noticed almost immediately, knowing very well when her sister puts on a serious face, something big had just happened.

"Lizzie? What's wrong?" Josie asked.

"It's mom," Lizzie told her twin, "mom's been kidnapped."

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Jenna walked over to where Damon was sitting on the bar stool with a alcohol filled cup in hand. Hope and Elena where sitting a few feet away from him. Both leaning against a table.

"So my friend wants to meet you." Jenna spoke, "Damon Salvatore this is—"

"I know you," Damon cut her off, "the news lady."

The woman smiled, "yeah, Andie Star. Nice to meet you. Can I buy you a drink, Damon?" She offered, nicely.

"My glass is all full, Andie." Damon said getting off the stool, "thank you." He said bluntly and walked away.

"Damn, rejected." Hope grimaced is a hush tone. Elena nodded her head agreeing.

"You totally blew her off." Elena spoke up to Damon.

"I'm steering clear of all women at the moment." Damon told her.

"You didn't have to be rude." Elena said.

"Trust me, it's in the best interest of women everywhere." Damon drank the rest of his alcoholic beverage.

Elena received a phone call and picked it up, seeing it was Stefan, "Stefan? What is it?" Elena looks at Damon and Hope with a concerned face.

Turns out, Caroline got kidnapped by Jules and Damon had no clue about Stefans plans to talk to Tyler. Now the three of them stood in a bathroom.

"Why am I just finding out about this now?" Damon complained.

"Stefan was worried that you—" Elena started.

"That I would what, what I would kill him?" Damon cut her off, "of course, that's what needs to happen." Hope mentally agreed. Tyler tried to kill her and her mother when she was still in the womb, so if he died, she would care less. But also he was her dads first hybrid, and killing him might change the future.

"No, Damon, not Tyler." Elena said, "do whatever you need to do to get Caroline back. But just leave Tyler out of it ok?"

"Why? He's a werewolf, he needs to die. I'm willing to kill, it's a win win." Damon said. Hope felt a little offended.

"He needs to die because he's a jerk, not because he's a werewolf." Hope mumbled with crossed arms.

"Damon, please, ok? Too many people are dead." Elena told him.

"You need to stop doing that." Damon looked deeply into Elena's eyes. Hope awkwardly shifted at the weird tension being brewed.

"Doing what?" Elena asks.

"Assuming that I'll play the good guy because it's you whose asking."

"Be the better man, Damon." Elena whispered.

The door opened to reveal John. Hope groaned.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"Doesn't matter, John. Get out." Damon said.

"We don't have time for this we need to get Caroline back." Elena told him. Hope nodded.

"You don't need to do anything. We will take care of it." Damon gestured to Hope and turned around. "First dad duty—ground your daughter. Keep her here." He told John and walked off, Hope followed after him.

"I'm coming with you." Elena tried to follow after the two but was stopped by John.

"No, no, no. I'm with Damon on this one." John said.

"Uh-uh. Nope." Elena tried to move around him.

"Stop, stop. You're not going anywhere. Just tell me what's going on."

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Caroline sobbed in a cage, hot tears streaming down her face as she screamed in agony.

"So," the man who was keeping her hostage, Brady said, "how many vampires are there in this town anyway?"

Caroline stayed silent. Brady brought up a water gun filled with liquid vervain and shot it at Caroline, her flesh burning at the contact. Caroline lets out a pained scream. She still doesn't answer.

"No?" He says and gets up to get something else.

"Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you doing this to me why?" Caroline screams.

"You're a vampire. Why not?" He aims a gun and shoots what looks to be wooden sticks in her neck. Caroline immediately touches the wounded area and screams.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Brady smirked.

"Get me out!" Caroline rattles the cage bars, Get me out!"

"Excuse me? What was that?" He repeats.

"Let me out!"

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Jules stood outside of the trailer in the woods that Caroline was suffering in, she had her arms crossed. She senses that she isn't alone and begins to look behind the trees.

"I know your out there!" She calls out.

Lizzie, Josie and Stefan emerge from the shadows. Stefan holding Tyler.

"Where is Caroline." He says.

"Locked up tight." Jules replies.

"Oh you bitch-" Lizzie was stopped by Josie. Stefan looks at Lizzie shaking his head, telling her not to fight.

"Let her go and I'll release Tyler." Stefan told her, "it doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules."

"It's a little late to be wavering a white flag don't you think?" Jules questions.

"You need to leave town." Stefan says, "no one else has to get hurt."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler." Jules tells him.

"Tyler's free to make his own decisions. As soon as you release Caroline." Stefan said.

Hope and Damon make an appearance at the scene. "My brother the peacemaker." Damon starts, Lizzie and Josie look at Hope while she just shrugs, "I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way. Which is a little bloodier. So give us Caroline."

"Let go of Tyler." Jules commands.

"Give us Caroline. Without a full moon, it's not an even fight and you know it." Damon threatens.

"We'll take you." Hope finished.

"I'm not so sure about that, sweetie." Jules sends her attention to Hope. She makes a whistle with her fingers. Stefan and Damon look at each other with furrowed brows, then they see people start to emerge from the woods. Circling around them, Hope scoffed.

"Let's try this again." Jules said, "give us Tyler."

"You heard her. Go." Damon told Tyler. "Get over there." Tyler slowly approaches Jules side.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" Brady asks.

"Uh, that'd be me." Damon tells them.

"Boys, make sure that one suffers." Brady points to Damon.

"We can take em." Damon tells Stefan.

"I don't know about that." Stefan says unsure.

Hope makes her way to Josie and Lizzie allowing them to siphon from her.

"Well then..." Damon says, he speeds to Jules and throws her into the trailer a loud bang echos through the forest.

Hope speeds to one of the wolves and snaps his neck. Another one coming from behind her she ducks and kicks his leg, knocking him off balance. She holds both sides of his head and pushes her fingers into his eyes, blood gushing out as he cries in pain. When she lets go he's fully blind and sprinting away.

Two wolves come at a fast pace to Lizzie and Josie, they cast a protection spell that sends them flying a few feet back.

"Witches!" One of the wolves yelled, "they're witches!"

The twins ran inside the trailer, to see Tyler standing by the gate that holds Caroline.

"Caroline!" Lizzie runs to the cage, using magic to break the lock open immediately.

Back outside the trailer, a werewolf darts toward Stefan with a stake stabbing him, not in the heart but dangerously close. Stefan groans in pain and yanks the piece of wood out, the werewolf goes for a second try but is stopped by Hope who had her hand in his chest. She ripped out the bloody heart and tossed the organ like it was trash.

Damon flips a werewolf on the ground and goes to kill him but Jules shoots him with a wooden bullet making him groan in pain and grasp his chest.

"Damon!" Hope yells. Jules takes that as a chance to shoot her as well. Hope not being able to dodge it seeing as she was more worried about Damon. She lets out a pained scream. This was the first time she's been introduced to a wooden stake since she's triggered her vampire side.

Caroline was close to escaping the trailer but was crashed into the trailer with a gun pointed straight to her heart. Lizzie and Josie were ready to fight.

"Move or chant one word and I will shoot her, got it?" Jules threatens. Josie and Lizzie look at each other both unsure of what to do.

All of the sudden, all the werewolves start to hold their head in agony. Lizzie and Josie look at each other with confused faces. Hope had took the bullet out of her chest and noticed the wolves were screaming in pain while holding their head. She looked around confused but shrugged it off and went to help Damon.

From the shadows, they see a man emerge with his arms spread, no doubt he was the doing.

"Elijah made a promise to Elena." The witch spoke, "I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." They all got up and looked at the man, "get out of here, now." They didn't waste no time in leaving.

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Jules opened the door to reveal Tyler. Brady sitting on the couch in the trailer.

"Hey, come on in." She told him.

"I'm sorry about your friends." Tyler tells them.  Brady raises his glass and gestures for Tyler to sit.

"It's not always like this." Tyler starts. "Is it?"

"No." Jules replies. "Is it Brady?"

"No, man. Your living in vampire country, that's all." Brady tells Tyler, "it's way better than this."

"Mason didn't tell me anything about it." Tyler says, "he was gone. Dead, I guess, before he could help me."

"I don't even get what Mason was doing here in the first place." Brady says.

"His brother died. You know that, Brady." Jules reasoned.

"Why was he stupid enough to to stay and get himself killed?"

"Because of this rock he was trying to find." Tyler told them.

"What rock?" Brady turns his attention to Tyler.

"A moonstone." Tyler says. Brady looks to Jules.

"I had no idea." She shakes her head.

"What?" Tyler asks.

"Moonstone? Did he find it?" Brady questions.

"Yeah." Tyler replies.

"Where is it now?"

"I couldn't tell you." Tyler says.

•———.•*☻-☻*♡♡♡*☻-☻*•.———•

Hope had came out of the bathroom, towel over her head and saw both Lizzie and Josie waiting in her bed she jumped.

"Damn, can a girl not get privacy." Hope said, "you scared the hell out of me."

"Friends are allowed to invade your privacy, that's how it works." Lizzie said.

"How is Caroline holding up?" Hope asked as she sat on her bed. She had been worried about her headmistress.

"She's ok now. Me and Josie made sure of that." Lizzie said. Hope smiled, she loved how the twins can still spend time with their mother even if she doesn't know that they are her daughters. They seem to have already built a great bond.

End of Chapter

Sorry for the late update so as an apology, enjoy this long chapter. Also, thank you for all the comments ^^

Again, I'm sorry this update took so long, I had writers block and didn't have any inspiration. I rather write when I'm inspired than write when I'm not and give you a crappy chapter.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.9K 1.2K 32
What if Hope went to New Orleans after she saw Landon and Josie kiss? What if she never stayed? It sets 15 years after the Malivore jump. Hope left M...
35.3K 831 39
Josie is leaving the Salvatore school for the young and gifted as she wants to discover who she is without the school as it's been her whole life, bu...
66.4K 1.9K 31
Malivore was out of Landon and Landon was back to normal, and not stuck in the darkness. The question was, is Malivore finally gone for good? We woul...
32.2K 907 17
#1 in Ryan Clarke! When Hope's search for answers leads her back in time, she finds herself with an unlikely companion and a quest to fulfill. So as...