𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 || ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By TaekookFairyTales

In order to get his inheritance, Alpha Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Jeon Ent. has to marry and remain married fo... More

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

733 103 84
By TaekookFairyTales

Taehyung
__________

"I can't believe you did that." Jimin yelled as he made himself comfortable in my bed, a pack of chips on his hands, munching on the process.

"I saw a chance and took it. You know how much I want to have a baby without being trapped in a relationship." I shook my head as the word relationship came out of my mouth. It left a sour taste in my mouth. Something I can't ever digest.

"I do understand that Tae, but do you think he's gonna call you back? This marriage is just a drama he planning to gets his hands on the inheritance. Your demand is a baby, a real baby, who would in right mind give in to a demand like that? Especially when he think the chance of you coming back with his baby to ruin his empire is higher?" He ask as he took the laptop that he left on the bed after stalking Jeon Jungkook's social medias and go through them once again as if he missed something earlier.

"I don't want his money or inheritance. I have enough to live and the hell I'm giving my baby back to him." The thought of a father figure lingering in the picture of my family always get me high, irritated and anxious.

I don't want a baby daddy, just my baby and I are enough.

"He doesn't know that. A person in right mind would always think about 'ifs' especially when he's really a catch." Jimin was right but I want him to accept my request/demand as he's the kind of person I want to be the donor. He just have to help me the way I'm helping him to get his inheritance. Baby and I will be out of his life as soon as the contract was over. I don't plan to stick around more than the period of contract and I can sign any papers as long as in the end, no will follow us and if I get the life I want with my baby.

"I thought you liked my brother, now Jeon Jungkook is eye catching? Your interest changes like the characters you choose in dramas." I mocked him and he scoffed, abandoning the laptop once again.

Talkin' about Jimin, my best friend from the very young age, was an actor, not just a typical one but the prince of romance as the media referred him as. Unfortunately, the prince of romance never experienced a romantic relationship in his entire life out of camera's reach.

"Don't say that. I don't like Joonie hyung like that. He's like a brother to me and to be honest, I'd never ever look at him differently even if I have to die without an actual relationship."

Ouch.

Hyung would get a heart attack if he heard you.

I don't think they like each other like that but my brother has ego taller than him which would get wounded by hearing Jimin's words. He's a bit dramatic in that area. May be because he's also an actor like Jimin.

"Oh my Goodness, he's gonna loss his cool when he heard about your doings. Tae, your hyung is scariest of all the people I know."

Well that's another fact but he's not gonna hear about it before I have everything under control.

"Your family is the scariest." Jimin mumbled.

He was right. Growing up in a only omega of a prestigious Alpha family, I know how territorial and protective my hyungs can be. Eomma was no exception. They'll go to any dramatic level to make sure I was safe and secure and that be said, if they had to keep me in a bottle, they'd even do that for my protection. They are literally crazy about me.

I know the consequences of my doings can be over the top but having a relationship or marrying an alpha who can play with my emotions wasn't an option for me. I don't think I'd ever be ready for commitments after seeing Eomma and Mama hurting because of my sperm donor aka the Alpha who gave birth to us in name.

Love doesn't work out of fairytales and dramas. It's a magic that only we see far but can't gets our hands on. It look beautiful outside and scary and disappointing inside.

Eomma and Mama were once a victim of that scariest fate.

She was an ordinary women in twenties who worked her ass off to find a comfortable lifestyle when she met him, Park Dong-hoon. It was a fairytale love for her, her prince who came to save her from all the miseries. An illusion that broke her completely.

Their love story was just like any rich boy - poor girl drama based reality but the scariest part was she never realised everything was a lie until she was pregnant with me. Park Dong-hoon was already married and was cheating on his beautiful family with her, and truth broke her more than anything. The days after the realisation was a rollercoaster for an orphan like her. She had no one but she was strong enough to wipe out his cheating ass away from her life.

He had promised a life with everything if she stayed quiet, a life that with money and wealth but stepping on self respect and worth. Nothing in this world could go against those and she always be the strongest in my eyes. And Mama too.

It was during her pregnancy, the first time Mama came to visit her. Choi Ji-woo, Park Dong-hoon's wife who came to visit her after learning the truths of her husband. May be it can be a fairytale ending for two women who were cheated on, who were the victim of love. They found each other through the rough path of cheating. Eomma got a sister in her, and for me a family, with my hyungs.

They could have hurt her more, but Mama was a heart broken women who understands her pain and hurt while held hands to wipe out Eomma's pain. We had two wonder women who raised us, and for me four territorial Alphas too. My hyungs.

Love had taught me everything till now and for a fact, I'd never choose the path Eomma and Mama had to choose. I'd never give someone the authority to hurt me, break me and throw me away when everything was over. I value myself more than that but as I said, I want a family, my own with a small version of me, a healthier one.

"I know that but hyungs are busy with their work in overseas. For now everything is under my control. I hope Jeon Jungkook-ssi will call back soon." Even though I have said it, I have this feeling that he won't reach out. He was desperate to get married but as it's been twenty seven hours, he hasn't called yet and the last hope was getting away from me.

Don't get me wrong but the thought of bearing a child without knowing the lineage was kinda scary. What if they had some genetic faults that may affect my child. What if their body wasn't fit and what if they aren't handsome?

I'm picky, yeah I know. I won't compromise for my baby's health. Jeon Jungkook-ssi was ten out of ten for me but sadly he wasn't desperate enough to contact me back.

"Hyungs might be overseas but they have eyes everywhere you go. They are kind of obsessed with your safety." Jimin piped in.

I know Jimin.

After what our sperm donor did to our family, hyungs are cautious especially because I'm an omega. They doesn't want someone to take advantage of my rank like he did with Eomma. That's why they messed up my first and only relationship that lasted for a day. They were lucky I wasn't really looking for a relationship but now I can't let them mess up my plans and if they got a whiff of it, I'm doomed.

Seo-jooon, the oldest hyung was also an actor and currently doing a special project in overseas. He might look harmless outside but hell, he was like an eagle, no one can predict his moves.

The second oldest, Sung-hwan was an producer and song writer. The talented rapper after Eomma and Mama in our home. Currently taking a break from work and doing a solo trip somewhere. No one knows where or when he'll returns other than the occassional calls I get from him.

Woo-shik and Hyung-sik are the least problematic hyungs. That doesn't mean they aren't any less of protective when it comes to me. Both are in entertainment business.

Even though my family was famous in entertainment business world, my identity to the world were kept private, not secret. Everyone knew that the All Alpha family have a hidden treasure but as I take my surname after Eomma, it was easy to stay hidden.

To be frank, I don't like entertainment industry. There was nothing scarier than the world full of betrayal and rules over head. Okay, may be my hyungs, but still and if Jeon Jungkook-ssi agree with my demand, I could live a life I want even if it's not acceptable to my family. A life that I always wanted.

The phone rang so loud that we were silent. Picking up my phone I let out a biggest sigh in the history before showing Jimin an action not to make any noice. Speaking of devils, here they are, I hope they aren't gonna burnout the last brain cells I have.

"Hey petal," I heard their voice in unison as soon as I attended the conference call.

_____________________________

Ducklings,
Share your thoughts.

Thank you for reading 💚💜

Love,
Dumb Duck 🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...