BNHA One-Shots

By _KingAnxiety_

started: march 27th 2022 i dont capitalize much and there is gonna be mistakes this is my first story constru... More

Info you need to know to understand
BakuSeroKami ~ family drama
MomoJirou ~ sick days
KiriMina ~ all nighter
(requested)kamimomojirou ~ fun night
(requested)kamimomojirou ~ Happy birthday
bakukirikami
My Discors server
sorry
kamimomojirou
kirikamibaku
not a oneshot
Update

iidakami

60 2 0
By _KingAnxiety_

I havent posted in months and im sorry for that ive been updating my haikyuu book but now im updating this one im going to try to update at least every other day if i feel it then i might post every day sometimes but heres some iidakami and i am going into this with absolutly no idea what to do so im making it up as i go lol enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

It was 2pm and denki was walking down the sidewalk with his skateboard under his arm and an empty water bottle in his hand. He was heading to the gas station thats just a mile away from the skate park he occasionaly went to (when he felt like showing off his skills to the little kids with scooters there, and to rub it in their faces lol).

After about 30 minutes of walking he finally made it to the gas station, a little later then he expected because of the exaustion. He walked up to the doors but before he entered the store he threw his water bottle in the recycling bin outside, then walked in. He wend directly to the back to the refridgerator section and grabbed another water bottle and while he was at it he grabbed a monster and to his way to the counter he grabed a little bag of trail mix.

He made his way into the line and waited his turn until it was his. He laid his items on the counter and grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket and took out the amount needed. He handed the cash to the lady across the counter and pit his items in the bag handed to him and turned to walk out the doors. As he was walking towards the doors he bumped into someone.

"Ah- im sorry-"

"Its fine- oh! Hi baby" tenya looked at the befuddled shorter male in front of him, smiling.

"Oh! Hi!!" Denki responded and hugged his tall boyfriend. And said boyfriend hugs him back

"What are you doing here?"

"We were driving home and needed gas but tensei wanted food" tenya said pointing to his brother and mother getting drinks and food.        "So what are you doing here?"

"Oh" denki ooened his bag "i came here for water but i also got some other things" denki laughs softly. Tenya looked in denkis bag then looked at denki.

"Where did you come from, i dont see your family here?" Tenya asked

"Oh i came here from the skate park a mile down the road" denki responded pointing to his skateboard that he laid next to the door.

"Are you going back there after you leave here"

"Well yeah i was planning to"

"Could i come with you?"

"I mean if you want to but its a 15-30 minute walk there"

"Its fine" tenya responded and then since he was leaning on the wall denki leaned onto him and tenya put his arm around denki landing it on his back while he waited on his mom and brother. After arounf 3-4 minutes they finish paying and headed towards the door and stopped when they got to tenya and denki.

"Hey mom, im going to hand out with denki for a while if thats okay with you."

"Yeah! Where are you going to be?"

"At the skate park down the road"

"Okay, i can pick you up when your ready"

"Alright, im gonna go now, bye mom" tenya hugged his mom and walked out the door with her then parted when they had to go to the car and tenya and denki walked around the fence and disapeared behind it.

"So do you wanna race there?" Tenya asked denki

"Are you kidding me?? You litteraly as fast as fucking sonic and you wanna race me? No."

"C'mon i wont go really fast and you can use your skateboard" denki didnt answer but instead put his skateboard down and started racing sown the sidewalk

"You little-" tenya started running to catch up to denki and ran next to him. Denki looked at tenya and laughed, speeding up as much as he could. Again tenya matched his speed, but he didnt know the way to the skate park so when denki smirks and hit a sharp right tenya had to stop and run back taking a few seconds to catch back up with him.

They had a fun race but obviously tenya won and they both sat on a bench that was there and took a few minutes to catch their breath well at least for denki to catch his and drink his water.

After thoes few mintes of chatting denki got up with his skateboard and put it on the edge of the ground where it dips down, and he stepped on end releasing his other foot letting the skateboard take him down. All the little kids with their scooters stopped and watched denki do his tricks and stuff. And tenyas eyes just followed denkis every move.

After denki was finished doing his tricks he went back up to his boyfriend who just stared at him.

"..what?, Is there dirt on my face?" He started whiping his face

"No, i just cant believe i get to date you" tenya said causing denki to stop rubbing his face and turn his face red

"I- shush, dont just say stuff like that" denki said all flustered.

"But its true" tenya said while hugging denki

"Whatever😑" denki said and hugged him back.

The rest of the time until 6pm they were just hanging out with each other the enire time, denki was trying to teach tenya hiw to skate bored and they stopped once he got the hang of just using it and not doing any tricks on it, and they just walked the rest of the time until tenya wanted to go home.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-time skip-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"My mom is going to be here in about 15 minutes" Tenya informed his boyfriend, whi was eating the trail mix he got earlier.

"Alrighty" denki responded

Tenya sat down next to denki "hey do you wanna stay the night at my house?"

Denki looked at him "i mean i would have to ask my mom but yeah!" He exclaimed and pulled out his phone going to his messages. He typed a few word and put down his phone on his leg.

(I never mentioned this but denki is wearing really tight black skinny jeans with the one single pants chain and a long sleeve black and while striped shirt underneath a slipknot shirt with braclets and necklaces with combat boots, in the middle if summer)

After a few minutes his phone vibrated and he looked the notification and clicked on it typing a short sentance.

"My mom said thay i can" denki said shutting his phone off shoving it back in his pocket looking at tenya.

"Alright i will ask my mom when she gets here"

"Okay"

__--__--when his mom gets there--__--__

"Hey mom, can denki stay the night his mom already said yes"

"Sure i dont mind" she said and smiled

"Alright, thank you" tenya replied

"Of course"

Tenya and denki hop in the back seat after they grabbed denkis skateboard and monster.

::::::When they get home:::::::

They get out of the car and walk onto the house and tenya and denki walk up the stairs to out their stuff down and they kick their shoes off. Denki flops down on tenyas bed. They sit there for about an hour and talk.

"Boys! Dinners ready!" They heard tenyas mom yell from the stairs. They both got up and walked down the stairs and sat at the table and ate dinner.

Once they were finished they put thier dishes in the sink and go back upstairs into tenyas room and took tenyas laptop, got under the covers, and played a movie and fell asleep holding each other close.

End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count. 1332

Hey this was rushed at the end im sorry for that but im getting kinda jumpy. I hope you enjoyed this tho now im gonna go cry bc i dont wanna get older i wanna stay a teen forever, and thats what listening to older by alec benjamin does to you, good dont btw definatly listen to it 👍👍

Stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 513 20
I have been reading a lot of one-shot books lately and I wanted to write one! If there are warnings I'll write them in the one-shot before the actual...
132K 2K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
12.8K 465 23
It's being six months since these two texted each other and their still gay, and I'm still waiting for one of them to ask me out. Join Bakugou and To...
7.5K 72 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...