Love everlasting - Avengers f...

By PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... More

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

Mission breakout

206 11 2
By PoeticMay

You wake up the next day feeling far worse than the day prior. The sun slowly rises warming your face. You had to make your decision today. And whatever you chose you would never see the brothers again. The last memory of Loki would be telling him his mother died.

You hear a knock on the door. You quickly cover yourself up opening the door.

"The king will see you in an hour" the guard announces, before walking off.

You slam the door shut, mentally kicking and punching it, as you scream silently. However reliving it was, you still have to make your decision. Either way you will break a promise. Either way you won't hold your promise to Frigga.

There's another knock at the door, if it's another guard telling you there's fifty minutes till king will see you, you're going to kill someone.

"I'm aware the king will see me soon" you yell as you rip open the door.

But it's not another guard, it's Thor, he's wearing a black hood, throwing one over you, pulling you out of your room quickly, showing you down the hallway.

"Thor what is goin-"

"Shh" he whispers, as he covers your mouth with his left hand.

If this was his idea of a kidnapping, he's truly terrible at it.

He guides you through the halls of the palace, quickly hiding you from each guard you stumble across along the way. Then he opens a door, locking it behind you, letting go of your mouth.

"What the he-" you stop yourself as you look around the room.

A big smile replaces your angry expression on your face, as you see the Sif, Fandral, and Volstagg all gathered around the table.

Sif quickly gets up embracing you in a warm hug. Which you gladly return.

"So it's true, you really are back!" She smiles, nearly swinging you around. Taking a good hard look at you.

"For now at least.." you say sadly. "Thor the meeting with your father in less than an hour.. I shouldn't be here"

"We can worry about my father later, we need to act now." He says with a worried tone in his voice.

"What's going on?" You ask nervously. As you turn to Volstagg and Fandral. They look worried.

"It's Malekith" Sif adds. "We need to stop him"

"Take a seat"

As you sit down Thor begins to explain further what's going on. You've never seen him so out of himself.

"What I'm about to ask the four of you is treason of the highest order" Thor starts off.

"Oh well your father already hates me" you chuckle.

But as you look around clearly sensing now is not the time to be funny.

"Success will bring us exile, failure shall mean our death..Malekith knew the Aether was here. He can sense it's power. If we do nothing and wait for him like my father wants, he will lay waste to all of Asgard." Thor explains. "We must move this off-world"

You and the others nod your head understandingly as he speaks. Trying your best to follow along his plan.

"The Bifrost has been shut down, and the tesseract locked away in the vault." Sif interferes.

"Then how are we supposed to get away from here?" You question.

"There are other paths off Asgard.. Ways only a few people know" Heimdall adds, walking in from the other door, locking it as he speaks.

"I can think of one" you smirk, looking at Thor.

"No.. absolutely not my lady" he says firmly.

"If you want me to hold my end of the deal.. you'll do the same" you demand.

They all turn to look at you as you raise your eyebrow.

"Fine." Thor sighs.

"He will betray you Thor.. you as well y/n" Volstagg assures you, giving you a worried glance.

"He will try"

You and Thor quietly sneaks down to Lokis cell. Heimdall makes sure Odin is occupied, while Sif and Volstagg finds a way to shut down the cells momentarily, as Fandral finds you a getaway ship.

"Let me speak to him" Thor proposes.

You scoff, as you gesture for him to give it a try. Knowing it won't end well

"Thor.. after all this time you've come to see me" Loki smiles darkly. Standing up close with the magical barrier. "Why?" He growls.

Thor stands in silence as you keep your distance, staying hidden.

"Have you come to gloat?.. To mock?"

"Loki enough" Thor demands.

"And I see you brought a friend.. come out y/n I know you're there.. no need to hide" he chuckles darkly like a mad person.

You take of your cloak, taking a step towards him.
As soon as you look up at him you know something is up.

"No more illusion Loki.. I see right past them" you say softly.

With the blink of an eye, Lokis illusion disappears, revealing a mess. Broken furniture scattered across the room. Glass shattered into a million pieces. Claw marks, and holes in the wall...And Loki.. you've never seen him like this.

Sitting in the middle of the wreckage is nothing but a broken man. His long raven locks framing his pale face. The charming glow long gone, exchanged by a sad gloomy frown. He hasn't slept, his under eyes are a dark shade of purple.

"Now you see me" he whimpers.

You rush to the other side, kneeling down before him. You want so badly to touch him.

"Loki.. you're bleeding" you mutter silently.

Thor follows behind you, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Did she suffer?"

"I did not come here to share our grief" Thor scowls.

"No.. she did not.." You assure him, looking up at Thor with angry eyes. "I was there.. I tried Loki I really did... it went right through me" you explain, your voice calming him.

Loki mouthes you a thank you.

"That's enough y/n.. that's not why we're here" Thor stops you.

"Then why are you here"

"I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament.."

"Go on" Loki smirks.

He just can't help himself, at any chance of an offer, he just can't refuse.

"I know you seek vengeance as much as we do. You help us escape Asgard, and I will grant it to you" Thor proposes. "Vengeance, and thereafter your freedom from this cell"

Loki Starks chuckling. Eyeing Thor up and down. "You must be truly desperate, to come to me for help" Loki continues chuckling.

"I'm here to hold up my end of a deal, not because I want to" Thor scoffs.

"What makes you think you can trust me?" Loki questions, his words sharp like a knife.

"I don't" Thor quickly answers, then he looks down at you. "But she does, and I trust her with my life" Thor adds. "And mother did as well."

Lokis serous face shifts to an expression filled with sorrow, his emerald green eyes light up, with just a glimmer of faith. And that's all you wanted him to have... Faith.

"You should know brother when we fought in the past, there was a glimmer of hope that my brother was still in there somewhere... the real you.." Thor says sadly. "That hope no longer exist to protect you.. It exists to protect y/n... you betray her, and I will kill you myself" Thor adds.

Loki smiles happily. "Hmm.. when do we start?" Loki asks, clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth.

Suddenly the lights turn off in the cells, breaking the barrier.

"Now" Thor smiles.

You run into the cell helping Loki up on his feet. Then you tightly embrace him, holding onto him as he's about to vanish into thin air. As soon as your break the hug, you slap him right across the face.

"That was for being a complete asshat" you yell.

Hitting him once more on the other side of his face.

"And that's for everything else" you mumble walking after Thor.

Loki smiles softly as he follows right behind you, he conjures himself back into his clothes, smiling like a complete maniac, while you and Thor walk in silence.

"This is so unlike you brother" he says excitedly. "I understand her, but you.. So clandestine, are you sure you don't want to give me another slap y/n I quite enjoyed it" he smirks.

"Oh shut up, don't make me regret bringing you along" you sigh tiredly.

"This is just like old times isn't it brother, you, me and the girl you always loved but who always chose me"

You really tried taking a deep breath, reminding yourself that this was just his way of coping. Being a complete utter idiot.

"If you don't stop speaking, I'm going to punch you" Thor scoffs.

"Fine as you wish" Loki sighs, as he starts humming a song.

"Will you just stop being an oaf for once and just be quiet" you shout, looking over at Loki.

"I'm not even here" Loki says.

You look over at him, watching as he has taken the form of one of the guards. You shake your head, rolling your eyes all the way back into your head.

"Is this better?" Loki asks loudly.

So much for keeping it quiet.

"It's better company at least" Thor says.

"Perhaps y/n would prefer someone a tad shorter and greasy" Loki smirks.

You turn to look at him, and once again he's taken the form of someone else. You feel your blood boiling as he's taken the form Of Tony.

"What do you say y/n, you want me to show you my super duper cool machines.. they're so rad dude" Loki mocks.

"Even Tony would be better at shutting the hell up" you hiss.

"Perhaps you prefer the other guy you slept with.. oh that's right he never even kissed you" Loki teases.

Taking the from of Steve in his Captain America suit.

"Oh this is much better.." Loki says happily, looking down at himself, flexing his muscles. "The costumes a bit much.. So tight, guess you don't mind that do you y/n?"

You just shake your head, trying your best to ignore his mind games.

"But the confidence, I might just even hit on a girl and wait seventy years to tell her I love her" he chuckles darkly.

You look up at Thor hoping he has any clue how you'll stop this madness.

"Hey Thor, do you want to have rousing discussion about truth?..Honor?.. Patriotism?" Loki mocks. "God bless Amer-"

Thor grabs the back of his head covering up his mouth. Slamming him against the wall.

"What?" Loki asks.

Thor stands completely still, as four guards roam the halls looking for you.

"I should have met your father twenty minutes ago.. I'll need a better disguise if we're going to get me out of here" you explain. Your pulse racing.

"I could conjure you one if you like?" Loki smiles.

"Yes please" you beg him sarcastically.

A set of clothes appear in his hand, as you eye him up and down, waiting for him to conjure it on you. But he just stands still smirking at you.

"God you're a child" you scowl, taking the clothes from his hands, starting to undress yourself right in front of them.

Thor quickly turn around, as Loki stares at you satisfied. You look him dead in the eyes, as you change your clothes, you're not about to let his new found annoying schemes get to you.

"A thank you would be in order" he whispers to you, as you walk past him.

"I'll hit you" you scoff.

"Counting on it"

"Now let's move" you yell.

"You could at least give me a weapon.. my daggers anything" Loki pleads, standing his ground, like he's a fourteen year old who's mom just told him he'd have to clean his room.

Thor nods his head, as he takes something from his bag. Cuffing together his hands. You can't but at laugh as you see Lokis dissatisfaction.

"I thought you liked tricks" you tease, grabbing the price of metal binding the cuffs together, pulling Loki after you.

Suddenly you see Sif and Jane walking in a fast pace towards you.

She stops in front of Loki, looking at you in shock.

"Waits he's?" She asks suprised.

"I'm Loki you might have hea-"

Jane slaps him right across the face.

"That was for New York" she growls, looking at Loki in disgust.

"I like her.. she's feisty" he smiles.

You once again roll you eyes, dragging him after you. You're about to get a severe headache from hearing his ridiculous comments all day long.

Suddenly a group of guards rushes from the gate behind you. Sif gestures for you to follow Jane and Thor. But stops Loki before he can follow you.

"Betray her, and I'll kill you" she growls, pointing her sword up against his throat.

Loki chuckles turning around to face her. "It's good to see you too Sif" he smiles. Running after you like a lost puppy dog.

You walk into the throne room, where Fandral has a giant ship prepared for you.

"I will give you as much time as I can.. just hurry" Fandral smiles, shaking Thors hand.

"Thank you my friend" Thor nods his head.

You and Jane follow behind, giving Fandral a big smile, mouthing him a thank you. But once again Loki is stopped before he can follow you.

"If you as much as think about betraying y/n an-"

"You'll kill me?" Loki asks.. "evidently there will be a line" he scoffs.

You walk back outside.

"Loki will you just get in here please" you call out.

Loki looks over at Fandral, who lets him pass.

"Coming darling" he chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 257 68
**Smut/Slow burn** TLDR: Loki teaches you magic and it's all downhill from there... Long before the fall, Prince Loki's first wonderful mistake was...
24.1K 783 47
LokixFem!Reader It will contain A LOT of smut for all you naughty little sausages. It is also written with proper punctuation for people who HATE whe...
7K 392 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...
1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...