Flower Touch

By MelodyReynolds1

What would happen if my character Jammie from FBtale switched spots and met the bad guys (Cross, Crooks and s... More

Information page!
The harsh beginning
Missing the past
Suspicious morning and awkward gratefulness
Terrifying Meeting
The identity of the mysterious skeleton
Bad Guys
The skeleton with a hole in the skull
The cute skeleton in the vest
Breakfast questions
New room, Past Memories
A Chat With A Flirty Bastard
Coffee (Almost) Confessions, Biggest Surprises
Old Bonds, Broken Bonds
Old Dreams, Familiar Face
Knowing About AUs, The Confession
News!!
Summer Time!! Part one
Summer Time!! Part Two
Summer Time!! Part 3, Ending.
A Flower's Meaning
The Show Finally Begins
Uno Games, Old Memories
The Tale of Twins
Introductions, Distasteful Reactions
Knock Knock Jokes and Goodbyes
Upcoming Chaos, New Possibly Allies
Lunch Time With New Friends, Plans
Strange Encounters, More Learning
More Planning, Cousins?
Messed up First Impressions
Pancake Time!
Messages, Cookie Talk
Unknown Messages
House Invasion, Plans
The Nightly Visitor
Discovery
The Discovery pt.2
Drunk Bois 1
Update
Update 2
Confusing Feelings, Conclusion
New Friend (?), Growing Little Feelings
Dress Up, Lost In The Streets
Making Bad Decisions (again)
New And Old Tragedies
Aftermath, Cruel Memories
Update 3
Update 4
New Looks, New Trouble
Road Trip Time!
Shopping Chaos, Caught
Wild Goose Chase
A Little Run-in
Unexpected Reunion
The Fallen
Lady Of The Ruins, Familiar Skeleton Faces
Update
Update
Snowdin Mishap
Avoidable Screens, Run In With A Fish Woman
Strange Coincidences, Intruder
Nightly Look Around
New Dangers
New Dangers Part 2, The Avoidable Meeting
Important news

Indebted

17 0 0
By MelodyReynolds1

Summary; After knowing the name of who's been keeping an eye on her, Jammie knows even more things and has to make a deal with him. But someone is looking for her.

------------------

"My name is Nightmare."

Jammie took a moment before blinking her sockets a few times, Nightmare? What kind of name is that? "Uh.. your name is Nightmare?" "correct."

She looked at him with an unimpressed look which made Nightmare raise a brow at her looking at him like that, "what's with the look, little one?" he asked, his arms crossing over his chest. "I don't know, maybe because that name doesn't really fit a guy who's so proud of himself." she said a bit too honest which caught him off guard and got him laughing a little bit from what she said.

"What's so funny?" "nothing, just didn't take you to be so honest. And being so observant." he commented, observant? She wasn't really the observant type, that was always her sister's part to do when herself is busy trying out new things. Maybe after this long of being a loner, she learned to keep an eye out in case the situation got too serious.

She flinched when feeling something pressed against her cheek that she backed up, "hey, you don't need to act like a cat. I'm just giving you something to eat." eat? Jammie looked to see a weird cup upside down on top of a can being held out to her to take, strange. She took the can to see that the top can screw off, it did feel pretty warm. What was this? The smaller looked up at Nightmare with a curious glance which made him shake his head that he took the 'can' and opened it, pouring the contents into the top part that was screwed onto the weird can before handing it to her.

She blinks her sockets a little, taking the lid that looked more like a cup now and looked to see it was a soup of sorts.

".. where did this come from? I don't remember seeing-" she gets interrupted by Nightmare talking but saying something she didn't expect. "It was supposed to be your dinner but seeing that it's pouring down rain now, it's best to have it now to keep warmed up."

She couldn't believe what she heard him say. Was it really him that left her this food for the past two weeks?? Jammie looks down to the soup in the cup as Nightmare looks at her, well. She had to know that it wasn't just him.

"What's wrong? Don't like tomato soup?" he asked in a lower tone so as not to startle her, she shakes her head no and looks back at him. "It's not the soup, I'm just.. Confused."

This made him raise a brow bone in slight confusion before leaning back to seem relaxed, "Confused on what, little one?" he asked. Jammie took a moment before answering his question, "Why did you leave me food here every day for the past few weeks? Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for it. Really grateful."

"I know how grateful you are, especially when you take the plates or bowls to the river to wash them then come back to give little praises." Nightmare sipped his portion of soup, feeling the embassament coming from Jammie when realizing that those times when she thought she was alone, she really wasn't. "Well that doesn't answer my question why are you dropping the food off." she huffed with her face a heavy shade of violet which made Nightmare grin a little more.

"Simple answer; one of my hencemen sensed your hunger from your soul. One of them followed you back to this cave after trapping some fish into your net, of course, Horror said about 'it's not enough' and 'they're so skinny that their magic is so low'." He answered, drinking some of the warm soup and continued speaking. "Then the next day, I caught him making an extra plate of food but I stopped him from leaving the castle by coming here before you awoke. I stayed to make sure you finished the plate up which was an interesting observation to take in account."

Jammie furrowed her brows, 'so it was someone else's worry for her and he was just the messenger to make sure it got here.' she nodded when understanding the bits he told her till pausing when he mentioned about the fish.

Ah, so it wasn't luck after all. Just someone putting fish in her net just to have some food in her stomach. 'But why is the question. He said that he had an interest, what is it though.'

"Of course, the others were involved as well. One outside of this place to distract you, two making sure it looked presentable for you when you came back. Then the one time you stayed up so late just to try to see me and Cross, I had you make sure you fell asleep with my magic. Not only for your sake but for Cross since he was worried that you'll attack us." Oh, he was still talking. Oops. Jammie blinks her sockets before tilling her head to the side, trying to look like she was listening to him explaining how he and his 'Henchmen' sneak the food in her cave while she's asleep or away on an adventure.

After listening to him talk for like an hour or less, Jammie decided to ask. "Ssoo, about your.. 'Hencemen'." hearing this made Nightmare look at her with an emotion she hadn't seen or felt before till hearing the venom in his voice, sounding very threatening. "What about them?" She swallowed nervously before answering, "w well, I'm just asking s since I met you so that could mean t that I might meet them?" oh god, this was possibly the worst thing to say or ask him for more information about the others.

Thankfully, the mention of meeting the rest of his friends that he calls 'Hencemen' made him calm down which was much of a relief to Jammie since it did scare her a bit when feeling the need to run and hide from this skeleton that stayed with her from the rain inside her cave.

Nightmare seemed to be in thought before looking at Jammie with his soup on the ground, "instead of me telling you about them, why not come home with me to meet them yourself?" he questioned which brought out a lot of red flags for her since she was justin meeting this guy, hell, she just learned his name! Jammie backed away a little, "I don't know- I just met you and this seems a little too fast to go to your home-" "So you don't want to be somewhere safe and around people again?" This question stopped Jammie.

Isn't that what she has been wanting for a while? Some company and some safety away from harm's way? What if this is a trap of sorts? What if-

Will you chill out already? You know what happens when you stress out and panic at the same time.

'Oh, now you want to show up. I don't know what to do, what if he's got hidden intentions?'

Maybe he does, that doesn't matter since you are in debt to him for the last few weeks of what he and his little 'henchmen' did for you to live. Pay it back then leave to a women's shelter or something afterwards.

Shoot.. They were right, she was in debt to Nightmare for going out of his way to make sure she was fed and safe.. Does she really have a choice at this point now?

After a few moments, she sighs softly before nodding to him. "I do want to be safe, I.. I'll go with you but promise me one thing. Please." He hummed before standing up to tower over her a little, crossing his arms. "What is this promise you want to make for this deal?" Jammie grips her thigh tightly out of nervousness before talking again, "Please, don't make me regret coming with you. Promise me that I won't." She said firmly which made him smirk, going to his knee and grabbing her hand that was scarring up her thigh.

"I, Nightmare, King of negativity Promise you that you will never regret coming with me. You have a King's word." After saying this, he kissed her knuckles which got her a bit flushed. She definitely didn't expect him to kiss her hand.

Jammie breathes in relief, smiling as she gets up from sitting before letting a slight hiss out when her ankle stung in pain and of course, her thigh hurts too now. Hearing made Nightmare quickly get her back to sitting down. "You don't need to stand up, we can go when you-" "I want to go home now, Nightmare. Please." She begged, home is where she wanted to go, even if she didn't belong there for the time being.

When Nightmare heard this made his grin grow, in a matter of seconds he gathered up everything in the cave that were her belongings, celebrating in his head that he got another member to his team to go against Dream.

"H hey, you don't need to do that. I can do that." she said, tries getting up a second time just for one of Nightmare's tentacles shot from his back, gently stopping her from getting up which worked since Jammie was shocked to see four gooey slimy like tentacles. What the hell..?

"No need to worry dear little one, I've got this. Just sit like a little dolly and finish your soup." ah shoot! No wonder she felt that she was forgetting something!!

With the next ten minutes of Jammie finally finishing her portion of soup that she had to warm on the fire at a safe distance, Nightmare was ready with the little bag of things she owns. He really needs to get her something more to wear than just clothes on her back.. Hmm.

"Okay mister Nightmare, I'm finished." she spoke as the violet skeleton tried getting up which this time he helped her up, patting her head. "Good job, Little one. Ready?" This interaction was so different, she hadn't had someone pat her head or given her praise in a long time that it made her flushed again. Jammie nodded that she was ready to leave and pulled the hood of her cloak over her head, looking around the cave one last time, hopefully she doesn't come back here. Hopefully.

Once given the final response, Nightmare tears open a portal and walks into it with Jammie limping/walking aside with him inside just for it to close up again after the two enter.

After the two left, the cave was very quiet till another portal opened up for four different skeletons to show up. "Shoot- he's already left! We'll have to go back to the doodle sphere and try to locate him again-" said a bright yellow clothed skeleton with a crown on his head, looking nervous when not finding the person he's looking for. "Oh, come on Dream! This is only one time we missed him, at least this AU is safe still! Well, I think so. Error hasn't seen this place yet." another skeleton dressed as an artist with a huge paintbrush being held since it was the thing that made the portal they just came out of. "Dream, calm down. We'll make sure to stop your brother before he causes mayhem! And Ink, please don't assure Error wouldn't notice this AU when he-" the artist-like skeleton known as Ink stopped the slightly smaller blue knight from speaking when noticing that the tallest of the group was looking at their hands as if they found something.

"Bella! Did you find anything here?" he asked when coming over to the peachy skeleton, their ecto-hair was tied up in a bun while wearing leggings and a sleeveless sweater. Their brow bones were furrowed when looking at a ecto-magic strand of violet to peach in her hand before looking over at the three other skeletons. "He was here but someone was also here, living here." B said coldly, which made Dream, Ink and Blueberry sweat. Mostly Dream did.

"Could you tell who it is?" Blueberry asked, coming up to the tallest to look at the magic strand before tilling his head. "Wait- there's your magic in it. How? Is it reacting to your magic, B?" he questioned which they shook their head no.

"I wish that was the case, little blue." they answered before dropping the strand to the ground where it disappears in air. "H hey! We could have possibly used it as a lead Bella!!" "No, we couldn't Dream. The connection to her and this place is long cut off, the fire is still warm. It shows that they were here not too long ago." they comment when looking at the low flames. 'Don't worry Jammie, your sister is coming and we're going home to live in peace.' they thought as Ink opened a portal up back to the doodle sphere once again, entering back.. Hoping that their connection is strong for Jammie to feel it again after so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 4
(I decided to post it here, since yesterday ao3 had some minor complications. Im not sure where this is headed, but im trying to write random short s...
31.6K 496 17
I wanted to make a yandere book, so here it is!!! You can ask for oneshots, friendship oneshots, but there will be no bad words, no inappropriate stu...
121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...
90 15 19
Sans Aus in a school what could go wrong? Lots of things, do people die? I don't know, but ships are included. You could say it is a slow burn kinda...