My Annoying Princess

By MaC1lll

Hyakumantenbara Salome is one of the famous princesses around the country. Her character was a little bit ann... More

1st Chapter - My Annoying Princess
2nd Chapter - Political Marriage
4th Chapter - Determination
5th Chapter - The Big Four Countries Meeting
6th Chapter - Our Home
7th Chapter - New Home
8th Chapter - Preparation
9th Chapter - Beautiful
10th Chapter - Marriage
11th Chapter - The Dream Comes True
12th Chapter - Long Night

3rd Chapter - Favorite

1.3K 68 113
By MaC1lll

     Y/n took the bento box from Salome's hand and opened it. He was staring at the box confused for a while and didn't let a single word come out of his mouth.

     "What happened, Y/n?" Salome got excited that she moved herself closer to Y/n. But Y/n didn't want the fact that she was coming closer to him,

    "Wait, you are so close," said, Y/n. He then moved away from her a little bit and back to staring at the box. "Oi, annoying princess. Where is the food? Are you making fun of me?"

    "Eh? Of course not desu-wa. The food is in the middle"

    Y/n tried to process that the little thing in the middle of the bento box was actually his food. He then frowned and picked the food with the chopsticks, "This little thing is the food?" Y/n showed it to Salome.

     "Yeah, desu-wa!"

     Y/n observed the food by moving the chopsticks up and down, right and left. But he still didn't get it, how can the little thing be food.

     "Wait, is that what you always eat every day?"

     "More and less, yeah desu-wa! That is one of the most loved foods in Eastalian. Looking good right?"

     "LOOKING GOOD? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" Y/n nagged her. "How can this little thing fill your stomach, idiot!" Y/n was so mad that made Salome startled a little bit. Salome didn't answer him and kept silent while she was looking down, feeling sad because of Y/n's words.

     But after that, Y/n ate the food with one bite, and the food was gone, the food is that little that you can finish the food with only one bite. Y/n got up and took his cooking equipment, " If you only ate that kind of food, you wouldn't have energy for the rest of the day! And you can be sick!"

     "Eh?" Salome suddenly cheered up because she heard Y/n's words "A-Are you worried about me?"

    "Of course, you are with me now! It would be bad if you just die in the middle of nowhere. And if something like that happened, Eastalian people would think that I don't care about you and started a war with Westalian people."

     Salome can't believe the dedication from Y/n to the Westalian people. She even looked at Y/n who was cooking food and made her chuckle, "Really really elegant, desu-wa" mumbled, Salome.

     "Here, hamburger! I made two for you" Y/n was handing a plate of hamburgers and put the other Hamburger on Salome's bento box.

     "Hamburger?"

     "You don't know? This is one of the most loved foods in Westalian. Well, that is the same that I don't know what is the most loved food in Eastalian. So, I am not here to talk."

     Salome took the plate and started to look at the food. "It is so big desu-wa~"

     "Hm? You can't eat the whole food? Well, if there was a rest in the food just place it there, I will finish the food for you. I don't want the food to become a waste"

     "Eh? Does that mean, indirect kiss?" Salome got excited while looking at Y/n.

     "Of course not, you idiot!" And Y/n blushed.

     Salome took the whole hamburger with her hands. "Wow, it is indeed really big. I never saw something this big desu-wa."

     On the other hand, Y/n was already eating the hamburger "Hwuh? Ish thwere nwo big fwood in Eashwalian? (Huh? Is there no big food in Eastalian?)"

     "No, I never saw a food this big in Eastalian. Now, Let's dig in desu-wa!" Salome first took a little bit of the hamburger because she was trying to keep her elegance. But, suddenly "DELICIOUS DESU-WAAA!!!" She got excited. Unconsciously, Salome ate the hamburger and finished it deliciously.

     "So, you liked it?" asked, Y/n while tidying up his cooking equipment. 

     "DELICIOUS! THANKS FOR THE FOOD!" said, Salome. She then moved toward Y/n excitedly, "You are a genius, Y/n!"

     "You are exaggerating, idiot. It is just my favorite food because my mother always cooked it for me when I was a child. And then I was growing up liking the food."

     "Favorite... Food?"

     "Yeah, why? Everything made by mother is my favorite food." Y/n tilted his head a little bit with his face frowning while looking at Salome.

     "Fufu. Nothing desu-wa!!!" Salome smiled. When Y/n looked at Salome's smile, Y/n blushed and looked away from her.

     "Now, go back to your castle. I have a lot of things to do."

     "But I want to follow you desu-wa,"

     "Sigh. You can't, It is too dangerous here. What happened if something happened to you?"

     Salome smiled, "I see. Y/n is worried about me desu-wa!" and those words made Y/n blush and annoyed at the same time "It is not, Idiot!"

     "Well, I think i would go back to Eastalian for today desu-waa~"

     "Yeah. That is the best choice" Y/n relieved. After that, Y/n was putting his bag on his back but he was unaware that suddenly was moving toward him and,

*KISS*

     Salome kissed Y/n on the cheek and that made him startled that he moved quite far away from her, "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

     "Please be safe and go home safely desu-wa" Salome smiled. It was like a wife who saw her husband going to work and the thought of that, was in Y/n's mind. He got a flashback to when he was a child, he saw that her mother always kissed her father before he went to work. And because of that, Y/n was blushing once again

     "I am not a child, for god's sake!"

     "I knew it, Y/n is a gentleman desu-wa~"

     "Tch," Y/n looked away then started to leave Salome "I am going"

     "Please go home safely, Y/n~"

      Y/n was embarrassed once again after hearing those words from Salome. But he kept going and left Salome alone in the forest. Salome was so happy and excited that she jumped a little bit, "I think I will learn to cook a hamburger from now on!" said, Salome, and then she went out of the forest and back to L/n's castle. There, her bodyguards were still waiting for her and when they saw Salome, they were crying so hard

    "I am glad you are alright, My princess!"

    "Well, Y/n was still nearby desu-wa~ By the way, this isn't time for this! I want to go back quickly and learn to cook again!"

    "Eh? Did something happen, My princess? D- Don't tell me, that prince said that your cooking skill is terrible?" They got annoyed because of the thought of Y/n mocking Salome even though it was just their imagination.

    "No, no~ There was something I want to do!"

    Salome excitedly went back to her castle and quickly wanted to learn how to cook hamburgers. But... NOBODY IN THE EASTALIAN CAN COOK HAMBURGER

    "Yabe desu-waaa~ I want to cook for Y/n again, but... He didn't like Eastalian food," Salome felt down and sad.

    "What happened, Salome-chan? Did something happen?"

    Salome looked at her father and started crying, "Papaaaa~~~" Her father startled and moved toward her quickly and looked after her,

     "What happened? Did you injure yourself? Or did you get beaten by someone? If yes, I will just kill them!"

     "No no! It is just,"

      Salome then explained to her father that she wanted to learn to cook hamburgers but nobody in Eastalian can cook hamburgers. "It is already a week and I can't find someone who can cook hamburgers."

     "Hm? Why don't you ask Lady Cynthia, then?"

     "Y/n's mother?"

     "Yeah, she was the best cook in the L/n's family. I think she can teach you how,"

     Salome opened her mouth because she was excited. She then hugged her father and kissed him on the cheek, "PAPAA I LOVE YOUUU DESU-WA!!! Well, then... I will get going!" Salome was getting ready and quickly wanted to go to Westalian.

     "My daughter is so cute." And her father became delirious.

*WESTALIAN*

     "I am home," said, someone who entered the castle. It was Y/n with a dirty body because this is the first time he came home after a week. His body was covered by dust and a lot of dirt

     "Welcome home, Y/n. Did you do well?" 

     "Ah, mother. Yeah, I got a lot of diamonds, and I even beat a bear and sold its skin. Here, my money. It's for us!"

     "No, you can use it for yourself, Y/n. It is your hard work, after all." said, his mother.

     "Onii-chan, welcome home!" Luna suddenly came and greet her brother cheerfully. "It looks like you got a lot of money, Onii-chan. Congratulations!"

      "Yeah," said, Y/n. He then showed a paper to Luna, "Look Luna, I will go buy your dream clothes!"

     "Y- You don't have to do that, though. Just you came home safely, was enough for Luna."

     "Well, it is..."

*DING DONG*

     "Eh? Who is it?" asked, Y/n while looking at his mother. His mother was also confused because she thinks she got no meeting for today. Y/n then came to the door and opened it,

     "GOOD MORNING! AH, Y/N!!! YOU ARE HERE DESU-WA!"

     Y/n closed the door.

     "EH? WHY DID YOU DO THAT, Y/N?" asked her mother panicked. And Luna was annoyed at his behavior toward the guest

    "ONII-CHAN!!! IT IS NOT COOL, IDIOT ONII-CHAN!"

     His mother opened the door for Salome and greet her, "Princess Salome, you are here."

    "Ah, Queen Cynthia. Pardon my intrusion desu-wa." she bowed herself to Cynthia, Y/n's mother. Y/n was looking away and tried to avoid eye contact with Salome.

    "Come on in, you must be tired."

    "Ah no, it is n-" Salome's eyes fixated on Luna. They were looking at each other for a while and suddenly Salome picks up her phone, "Um. Papa. Yeah, This is Salome and I want a request desu-wa. Um, yeah. There is someone I need to get rid of. Y-"

     "WAAAAIIITTT" Y/n then interrupted her phone call by picking up her phone forcefully, "Um. King Hyakumantenbara, it is a misunderstanding. It was Luna-chan, yeah you are right my little sister. Yeah, alright. I am sorry for the inconvenience and the misunderstanding."

     Y/n then looked at Salome and gave her phone back,

     "S- So is she your little sister?"

     "Yeah, her name is Himemori Luna. Don't misunderstand it, idiot."

     "I- I AM SORRY, LUNA-CHAN! IT IS BECAUSE I NEVER SAW YOU IN PERSON THOUGH I HEARD YOUR NAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN DESU-WAAA" said, Salome while hugging Luna tightly.

     "Ah, it is alright Lady Salome. Nice to meet you" Luna smiled and greet her nicely

      And looking at Luna, Salome smiled excitedly, "You are so cute desu-waaa!" But their first interaction got a sudden interruption from Y/n, "So. What are you doing here?"

      "ONII-CHAN! THAT IS RUDE! ONII-CHAN IDIOT! AND YOU ARE STINK! GO WASH UP!"

      "L- Luna-chan!"

      "Hurry, Idiot Onii-chan"

      With a sad feeling, Y/n was going to his room and then took a bath after that. Cynthia then looked at Salome, "I am sorry, it was always like this, Princess Salome." Cynthia smiled and chuckled a little bit

      "Ah, Yes. It is alright" Salome got up and bowed to Cynthia "Queen Cynthia, please teach me how to cook hamburger desu-waa."

       "Eh?" Cynthia was surprised by her request. "But I am not that good, I am just overall. And why all of sudden"

      "I- It is because Y/n liked your food. And I want to learn it so I can make him foods that he likes de... desu-wa."

     Cynthia smiled, "I see. Well. But is it alright? I am not that good."

     "YEAH! IT IS ALRIGHT! AS LONG AS Y/N HAPPY AND SATISFIED DESU-WAAA!"

     While Y/n was washing up, Salome took note and learn how to cook hamburgers from Cynthia. And after a while, Y/n was coming to the dining room with Salome and Cynthia was already sitting there.

     "Hum? Is it already lunchtime?" asked, Y/n.

     "Yup. Let's eat together with Princess Salome" 

      Y/n sat on the chair and took the hamburger, "So Let's dig in." Y/n took a big bite and was suddenly surprised. Salome was looking at Y/n anticipated but when they made eye contact, Salome looked away

     "Mother... This is not your food right?"

     "Ah, you noticed it."

     "Well, who do you think I am. I already eat your food for at least 20 years." said, Y/n while eating the hamburger once again.

     "It is Princess Salome's cooking."

     "H- How is that, Y/n?" Salome looked a little bit anxious. 

     "Well, thank you for the food." he only said that

     Salome looked disappointed a little bit but deep in her heart, she didn't want to give up and tried to improve her cooking from now on. But Y/n's mother thinks differently, she was smiling when she looked at Y/n.

     Cynthia looked at Y/n who ate deliciously until the last bite, even though he licked his own hands after finishing the food. "Who do you think I am, Y/n. I am your mother for at least 20 years. And you can't hide the fact that you really like that food." Cynthia mumbled.

     Yeah, after finishing the food Y/n got up and left the dining room.

     "I- I will do my best to improve my skills, Queen Cynthia!"

     "Fufu. Well, let's do our best. But I think, you don't have to copy my food exactly, you can make your own, though."

     "B- But I am afraid, that Y/n didn't like it desu-wa."

     "Well, I wonder." Cynthia chuckled.

      On the other hand, Y/n was coming to his room and laying down there while hiding his face with his arms "Damn it," he was annoyed. His face was blushing hard "It was delicious. Her food. I mean, mother always put a little bit of salt , but she didn't use a lot of salt. Ánd it is also well-cooked. And it suits my taste so much. Ugh, damn it..."

"Her food could be my favorite."

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Source pict: 

1st and 2nd: https://twitter.com/adumako_/status/1532717023939112961?s=20&t=jmdG3b4GUsDzRaz4e0ldqA

3rd: https://twitter.com/koto_510_KOTO/status/1533389715692728320?s=20&t=LQZjMnAlkBKI_UOQYXiVMQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 384 16
A young mute boy just trying to survive this whole thing we call life, and is currently up against his toughest challenge yet...high school. Not only...
13.2K 821 7
kokomi thought that it's about time that she finally get herself a lover. it's getting exhausting having to entertain men who only likes for her look...
56.9K 1.5K 15
(Nijisanji Vtuber Male Reader x Nijisanji Vtubers) Fang Tanaka AKA. Y/N L/N, is an Immortal Vampire full of desires and flirtatious personality, he w...
8 2 4
In a world where fiction meets with reality, Higuchi Kaede and Tsukino Mito have to take an important life decision, and then, a story about love dev...