Entangled Destiny ✔️

By TamannaHere

Mahir Sehgal the CEO ,a Heartthrob who has money, fame, and power, etc, he is arrogant and despises and treat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue ❤️

Chapter 22

142 14 13
By TamannaHere

Mahir's POV  

   I never planned on proposing to her at the party but Abeer suggested I did to get people and the media to buy the fact that we were actually in love with each other.

       This is a last-minute plan, I didn't want to but Abeer convince me to go through with the crappy plan in other to make our story more believable.

    Now staring at her I think it was a very terrible idea because Sanvi seems to be on the verge of fainting. She has been putting on a brave face all night.

       Now she looks like she wants to pee in her pant. It would have been really funny if my reputation does not depend on her act. I smirk thinking of a way to make her more novice. As I saw her consciously walk toward the stage.

    As she got closer to me she began walking with newfound confidence putting on a brave face. Wow, she recovers fast I thought to myself. Alright MS It's time to act.

     Like you know how to 

I am just going to pretend like you never said anything.

   "Sanvi I didn't believe in love until I met you " I wanted to add the fact that I still didn't believe but held the thoughts to myself. I gulped as I  continue.

   "but ever seen I met you I knew you were my better half made just for me," I said to her as I held her hands while she stares at me in shock. 

   "So Miss Sanvi Sharma will you do me the honor of be my beloved wife," I said with a smirk that only Sanvi seems to understand as she rolls her eyes at me. 

~~~~~~~••••~~ 

Sanvi's POV

     I can't believe this idiot almost gave me a heart attack. This was never part of the deal and we never discussed anything about it. I roll my eyes at his cheesy word. As there were a chorus of 

"Awwww "

"What a lovely couple "

"That Bitch is so lucky "

"They are going to have cute babies"

"perfect couples"

"She doesn't deserve him"  I scoff as I noticed that it was the same girl who insulted me in the restroom a while ago.

    I wonder what is going to happen to loverboy here if I said no I thought as a smirk made his way to my face. I look at Mahir and saw him giving me the look that says 'don't  you dare embarrass me and say the damn yes' I sign

   Am doing this for Vish I reminded myself. I breathe in and out as I put on my fake smile. Drama time.

"yes! yes! Yes baby I will marry you " I said breathlessly in fake tears. As I acted like it was the best day of my life and believe me when I say this Mahir seems so shocked by my act. 

And he should be

Scoff  your one too 

shush

     I had always love acting from childhood and I was very good at it. I was always the lead actress in my high school play. I smirk as Mahir was speechless with a tight smile he put the beautiful diamond ring on my fingers. Wow,  I thought as I felt the ring on my fingers.

      perks of being a fashion designer is the fact that I can tell a real diamond from a fake. The damn ring on my fingers was a really expensive rare diamond. Mahir smirks mockingly as he noticed my shock daze on the ring Fuck face.

" This surprise party is held for my engagement to this beautiful fiance of mine I want you all to enjoy," he said with a fake smile as he kissed the ring on my fingers I lean on him for better infect.

     As Mahir's parents came on stage to congratulate us. A waiter came with glasses of champagne. We took the champagne from the tray. As we made a toss to our fake engagement with a fake smile. 

I just love my life I tell you 

Stop being Sarcastic Bitch

Ignoring you 

Bitch 

      He held my hand on him as we both walk out of the stage back to the bar section where I see Abeer sitting beside Anu trying to flirt with her as she ignored him. And Abeer seems not to take no for an answer and kept on trying  I chuckled at the poor guy's misery.

   The dude is not aware that Anu Is already taken although they could have made a cute couple and make cute babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
68K 3.2K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...
38.4K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...