๐™ˆ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™–, ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜...

By ur_nababy

The story of a cold hearted and heartless with intimidating hot aura but the richest CEO Jeon Jungkook that a... More

แฅซแญกINTRODUCTION
แฅซแญกCHARACTERS
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8
แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9

แฅซแญก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1

172 11 8
By ur_nababy

No one's POV

In a sunny and bright morning in a modern specific house you could hear a squealing and giggles of a mother and daughter. It shows how both mother and daughter are happy with the presence and accompany of each other, but the thing is, are they contented enough with just 2 of them or there are still a missing piece in their lives that could complete them.

Kim Taehyung is single parent and is trying his very best for the sake of his one and only daughter. He's a very loving and caring mother. His self is not his priority, but his daughter, he's willing to do anything just to provide the needs and goods of his daughter. She's the only one that Taehyung's have. And he values and prioritize his daughter the most.

While Kim A-yeong is also a very sweet and loving daughter, she understands anything and everything at a very young age, in short she's a smart girl. Yes, she's happy and grateful to have her mother by her side, she do love her mother so much and she's an obedient and kind kid, but of course she's still longing for a love of a father figure. She envy kids who have their father by their side, playing with them and anything that a father do to his child. Yes she have her mother that gives all the love and support in her, but it's still hits different having a father figure, having both parents in your side. She wants a happy and complete family.

Taehyung's POV

"Mommyyyy stoppp hahaha it tickles", said A-yeong. "Okay baby, let's go now get up, we have to eat you still have a class and mommy's going to apply in a job, now get up Yeongii" I said to my daughter. "Okay mommy, let's go" my daughter response.

We're now here at the kitchen, I'm cooking for mine and A-yeong's breakfast. I cooked pancakes and egg rolls and a milk for her and coffee for me, because that's A-yeong and mines favorite food in breakfast.

"A-yeong-ah here, baby eat a lot, m-kay? " I said to my daughter. "Yes mommy, A-yeong's gonna eat a lot to grow fast" my daughter responded. "Good, but don't grow so fast my baby, mommy's still wanna baby you. But you should still eat a lot" I told my daughter, she giggles "mommy, I will still be your baby even if I grow", I hummed.

We finished anything that we have to finish, we took a bath dressed up and get ready to go. I drove to A-yeong's school. It's silent the whole ride, not a awkward silent but a comfortable one, we get used to it. "We're now here baby, come on" I told my daughter, she obeyed. "Okay baby, behave for me okay?, always listen to your teacher. Be a good girl" I said to A-yeong. "Yes mommy, A-yeong's gonna be a good girl!!" my daughter said. "okay give mommy now a good bye kiss" she peck my both cheeks and I peck her forehead and lips. "Bye bye mommy, good luck in applying on work, I love you" My A-yeong said. "Yes, bye baby, fighting and I love you very much". We do our handshake, yes we have our own handshake. It's a habit of ours.

I drove now with my resume to the building I am applying. I have to work very hard for my A-yeong she only have me. My family disowned me because I get pregnant, they gave me choices whether to abort the baby and handle our company in the future or leave with my baby and never come back there. And now, for me I did the right choice, I chose my baby. I am very happy and thankful having her in my life. I will do anything for her.

About her father, well he's a coward. He's my boyfriend back then, We lived in for 2 years and we've been together in 5 years, and I trusted him with all my heart, when we did the nasty, we didn't used protection so it comes out I'm pregnant and I am very happy that day to tell him and surprise him but it comes out I am the one who got surprised. When I am walking in the hallway of our apartment, I heard some moaning and groaning from our shared bedroom and when I opened the door, the sight breaks me so hard into pieces. Him with a girl they are both naked, making out and fucking. He tried to explain everything but what's the point? Cheating is cheating, there's is no acceptable and necessary reason to cheat on a person.

I was so devastated that day I am hurt very hurt. So broken so lost I feel like giving up, I started to question my self that day like am I not enough?, what's wrong with me?, where did I go wrong?, what did I do for him to hurt me like this?, but luckily I have my friends by my side which is Jin and Jimin hyung, they help me when my parents disowned me. I chose to keep my baby and they help me in my whole journey of pregnancy. I'm so thankful for them.

Now I am in the front of the building, I entered and do what I need to do. But unluckily I didn't get the job. That's sad but it's not the end, there's still a lot of opportunities out there.

So I drove to my A-yeong's school, their class is finished at this hour. And we have to eat our lunch.
I get there and find my A-yeong and I found her waiting for me in the bench.

"A-yeong my baby" she turns her back and faced me. "Hello mommy" my daughter said, "let's go now baby, let's eat our lunch" I told my daughter and she agreed.

We entered the car and I drove to the near restaurant, "mommy, did you get the job?", my A-yeong asked, "sadly baby, mommy didn't get the job" I respond to my daughter, "oh it's fine mommy don't be sad, there is still a lot of company out there that are more way better, for sure you are qualified in there because your capabilities and capacity mommy is for the big companies." A-yeong comforted. I'm speechless in the way my daughter thinks she understands anything and she's smart and I am very proud of her, I just hummed as a response.

We're now here at the front of restaurant, we ate and I asked her about her study and stuffs, we talked, "mommy this Sunday weekend can we bond ang go out with Tita Jin and Tita Jimin?, I miss them mommy.", Yes they prefer to be called 'tita (auntie)' it's their wish to be called 'tita (auntie)' because we are gays after all and who is A-yeong to refused and A-yeong and hyungs are very close like very very, they treat A-yeong like their child too and I'm thankful for them, for staying by our sides when we needed them. "Oh sure baby let's ask them later" I told my daughter, "Yeyyy" she cheers, we both talked until we both finished and I payed. We're going back now in our house.

Whole afternoon we just cuddled up with each other, watching movies and playing and all, we enjoyed it. We called the hyungs about hanging out this Sunday weekend and they said they are more than willing to have fun with us and they misses us too, so yeah, we will gonna go out on the Sunday weekend.

Now it's night time I have to cook for our dinner. After that I called A-yeong who's in the living room watching her favorite Disney movie which is 'Beauty and the Beast'. We both ate our dinner and finished it.

"A-yeong-ah it's now time to sleep baby, you still have class tomorrow" I told my daughter. "Alright mommy" my daughter agreed. I put her in her bed "good night baby, sleep well I love you so much",I said "Good night mommy I love you very very much" she response. I kissed each facial features of her and she sleep.

I am thinking now to go out, to be honest. I'm all day thinking about the job. I have to find a job, to provide the needs of my A-yeong, that's my duty and responsibility as her parent. She deserves to be loved, care and spoiled, I will do all my best for my A-yeong. I only have her, in my life, she's so precious to me and a treasure.

I go out to refresh my mind. I go to the very near bridge called The Han River, under the moon and stars that helps me calm my mind and notice and watch the moon and the reflection of it in the river. I really appreciate and admire the beauty of the moon, stars and the night sky, I never doubt the beauty of those. It feels so calming and refreshing. I feel like the moon is also my companion, because moon never leaves, moon will always be there. I'm selenophile. I really love moon.

I was thinking about my problems about how hard life is, I am worrying about how can I find a job and provide my A-yeong's needs and then suddenly I remember how my parents disowned me, how my fucking ex boyfriend cheated on me like, am I not enough?, and I remember how sometimes A-yeong asked me and tell me how she wish she also have a father figure like other kids have out there and it hurts a lot, I know my A-yeong loves me but what hurts me the most is, yes I can indeed provide her needs and wants but there is this something that I can't provide ang give her which is a father figure, I know I can be both father and mother but they said two are better than one and my A-yeong wants a complete and happy family and I can't give her that, I feel like I failed as parent, A lot of 'what it's' run in my mind then I started to tear up and cry, unlucky me, my anxiety attack me again, my thoughts drown me, and I cried and cried until...

"𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴?, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦."

✎🦋: So that's it lovelies, that's the Chapter 1 and it's Taehyung side of the story. Hope you all enjoyed it! ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 17.4K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
7.1K 675 25
When C.E.O Taehyung is deeply in love with worldwide famous kpop idol Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook also like Taehyung but can't risk telling the world abo...
73.6K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
304K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...