War In Siblings {EDITING}

By urcreat0r

*chapter 1,2,3,4 are on my page because of some problem* The photo is not mine credits to the owner. In this... More

Y/n killed him?
Deal with marriage? (part 6)
Y/n can kill herself...
Y/n missed tae? (Part 8)
The anger of y/n (Part 9)
Y/n lost her temper in party (part 10)
MAFIA QUEENS (11)
Queens
Will Y/n live with her family?(13)
Y/n living with her family(14)
SAVAGE Y/N (Part 15)
Was she y/n? (part 16)
Tae talks about that night (part 17)
Fight in the house (Part 18)
Behaviour changed (Part 19)
Jimmin with y/n (Part 20)
Mission (Part 21)
PAIN (22)
Minni (23)
New Problem (24)
Lost control (25)
Will tae cheat again? (26)
Kidnapped by family (27)
They knew truth of Jason (28)
Lied to hide the truth (29)
Mr Kim's Plan (30)
A Meeting (31)
Hoseuk's plan (32)
Jissoo hates y/n (33)
Can't bear it anymore (34)
Kill your family (35)
Personalities (36)
Y/n and gun 37
y/n will kill kae (38)
y/n at the bar with jinn
Kae you're finished ~y/n"40"
Drunk y/n and jimmin (42)
Decided (43)
Will this last long
(: Will die together :)
Breakdown
bottle of glass
Blood, Blood and Blood
EMOTIONS
Tragedy
love.
update

fight, depression and a deal (41)

17 3 0
By urcreat0r

"you called me?"

A/n: when he saw it was y/n his body started shivering.

Kae: y-y/n......(left jissoo's hair slowly)

Y/n: why you are looking scared? "Trust me i am just a buisiness" women. (smirks)

Kae:y-y/n i am s-sorry.

*Bang*

The blood was all over in the house. The blood drops went on y/n face and also jissoo Kae's blood was flowing like water. Jissoo freaked out.

Jinn: Guards!!! Guards!!!?

Guard: yes sir?

Jinn: how he entered?

Guard: sir he shooted all of the guards i just arrived from out and i was just checking what happened. Maybe he used silencer too, his and ours guards both dead nobody knew about his arrival.

Jinn: okay. Clean the mess.

Jinn POV

I was watching everything. My one sister was crying so bad while hiding herself in her knees. And my another sister is holding a gun while showing her back to me. She is standing like nothing happened. Just...like.... like....a...body with soul. That's it.

Atleast jissoo was showing whatever happening around her but y/n she is scaring me..... scaring me as hell....
she is not showing her emotions she is acting like a psycho or mental patient. Ohh god Why i am thinking like this but being a doctor i can feel who is patient and who is not. I am just not having a good feeling from her. A human being should always show his/her feelings if he/she doesn't then that can become so dangerous for human. After watching y/n's every move i feel like she is not y/n and then suddenly i felt someone's presence.

??: This can't be my y/n.

Jinn: i though same taeyung

Taeyung gulp and then went to
y/n nervously "y/n? Calm down. Give me this gun" taeyung tried to take gun from y/n's hand but she suddenly saw him and pointed her gun at tae.

Jinn: y/n! That's tae.

Jissoo: y/n want are you doing.

Y/n was standing there emotionlessly while pointing her gun at him. She suddenly pointed it toward jissoo and then jinn.

Tae: y/n?!! What happened??!!

Y/n: (smirk) you gave her pain now. die!!!

Y/n suddenly got headache

Y/n: aahh!! Aahhhh (gun fell down)

Tae: y-y/n?

Y/n: aahhh.......(she stopped suddenly)
taebear?.....(tears in her eyes) my head is hurting. (Cry)

All three of them was looking at each other with confusion.

Y/n was crying continuesly and then suddenly she became silent.

Three of them was looking at her because of suddenly silence.

Tae: what is happening to her? (About to cry)

Jinn: i-i don't know. (about to cry)
Wait is this?......... double personality diso....? No no

tae: what?

Y/n get the gun back in her hand from the ground.

Jissoo: y-y/n? (Sweetly)

Y/n: i don't deserve anything i am nor a good sister neither a good daughter dad and jinn is right i should not live. (Points the gun on her own head)

Tae: W-What are you saying put that down. Now!!

Y/n: no bear you don't deserve me you deserve better. (Cries)

*Thug*

After some moments~

Y/n POV

I was sleeping but awake like sleep paralysis. I felt like my another personalities are talking to me saying different things. Stop that bitches i thought. i know what all happened before, the person who killed Kae was not only me but also han y/n (who want to kill every problem of y/n) she was arguing with me in my mind at time i never wanted to kill him in front of jissoo my plan was to call Mike and take him to basement but han y/n won and she took my body for that time. I knew that what effect it can give to jissoo she even can remember everything but i was like i don't have any right on my own body.

I could see everything happening. Well, very less time i would be able to remember things when my personality comes and today i remember. I remember when my siblings tried to stop me but.....i mean han y/n pointed the gun toward them. I tried my best to stop her i was so focused to stop her but my body changed its personality ig in y/niii(ynii is a childish 18 year old girl who want love) i was like "what the fvck this really has to happen only now?" Y/nii started crying and i was feeling like i am sitting on table while watching the show. My head again ache and this one was so much i could not hold that and all i could see was a wall and i was standing between that. Ig i am still in my another personality who is left ofcourse that bitch who wanna kill y/n miss kim y/n or should I say her own self. I don't remember then i just woke up on a bad with pain like someone hitted me.

And i saw a beautiful boy with beautiful smile...

Jimmin: hey? Are you okay?

Wait what i was saying it was jimmin.

Y/n:y-yeah.....

Jinn: what happened to you y/n?

Y/n: (she looked in their eyes) n-nothing.

Tae: y/n......please......what was that?
y/n. You don't need to do this alone. I am ready to fight with world for you. Trust me please.

Jinn: me too y/n. Trust us for just one last time.

Y/n: and what you wanna know?(sarcastically)

Jinn: what was happening with you??

Y/n: what?

(Jinn glared at her)

Y/n: i just don't know. Don't ask me.

Jinn: so whom should we ask? Are you seeing a doctor?

Y/n: yeah maybe.

Jinn: y/n! Stop being a brat and give us your doctor's details. I will talk to them because i know you will never tell us anything about u.

Y/n: i don't have it.

Jinn: kim y/n!!

Jimmin: guys here it is her number (showing them y/n's phone)

Y/n: who gave you permission to touch my phone!

(Y/n snatchs the phone and left to the living room.)

Tae: now we don't have number. Wow!?

Jimmin: who told you? (Showing his phone and the doctor's number which he already dialled.

Jinn: god job jimmin. Now let's go to living room dad is there.

On y/n side~

Mr Kim: so you're here.(smiles)

Y/n: um...yeah. why did you call me?

Mr Kim: come sit with me.

Y/n: huh? Okay.....

Mr Kim: drink?

Y/n: no. I am fine.

Everyone came down and saw both of them. four of them stand somewhere in living room.

Mr Kim: y/n i will not make you confuse i will say it straight.

Y/n: about what thing?

Mr Kim: i know what you want is love care and for you information i know that you are suffering from depression. I will give everyone and everything but you just need to do one thing.........

Everyone was curious to know that what make their dad to accept y/n back.

Jissoo: and what is that dad (happily)

Mr Kim: (he gets up with his hand in his pocket)

"you just need to leave the Kingfishers for always and have to work with me *with your own people*"
"And yes, not to forget that you also have to help us to finish Kingfishers"

IN NEXT CHAPTER ~

y/n: you can really help me to reduce my stress jimmin? (She whispered on his shoulder in drunk state)

Jimmin: yes. (Patting her head)

Y/n: then do it. (she went more closer to him)

_________________

I am seriously loosing the motivation to write and this is why i am updating quite late. well, i know there are so many problems in my English but i am trying. I am trying to finish it as soon as possible. But obviously i can't skip the important part. OMG ig i lost my mind Oki bye I'll try to upload another chapter as soon as possible and Don't worry i will not leave it in between. UmmAa💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
175K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc