My Friend Made Me Do It

By queenruthie111

Ruby adopts a girl who is possessed by the spirit of someone she once knew and all that spirit wants is reven... More

A dream friend
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

18 2 3
By queenruthie111

    Back at Ruby's place Camilla went into Ruby's room

"mom are you... "

"shut your mouth and get out you little devil"

A frustrated Ruby yelled interrupting Camilla

"oh my, sixteen years later and you are still wicked"

Lydia said with a smile

"C-camilla?"

"no it's Lydia, the one whom you killed sixteen years ago, the mother of Ashley the child you stole"

she said, eyes red, blood dripping down her eyes

"No! please please forgive me Lydia I'm so sorry please don't kill me Lydia I beg you"

"oh now you want me to forgive you? oh Ruby we used to be friends but you killed me Ruby you poison me just because you wanted to take over my family, my home. Why Ruby, why? I would have achieved so many things, my future was so bright but you let the devil use you, you ended me. You didn't even let me see my baby girl grow you stole her from me and you thought I was just going to sit and do nothing?"

Lydia lamented crossing her fingers and choking Ruby

"please f-forgive me"

Ruby begged with her hands around her neck

"please don't kill me, you are choking me"

she coughed

"No! I'm not going to kill you just yet. That accident that killed Peter seven years ago I caused it! Yes I did. He was so foolish to have let you control him like that ; having an affair with you when I was still alive and then getting married to you after my death he deserved it. Now you are going to tell Ashley the truth as soon as she steps into this room"

Lydia commanded and vanished living Ruby paralyzed.

She appeared to Ashley still in Camilla's body

"sis what's wrong why are you crying?"

Ashley asked with a concerned look

"oh my dear Ashley I am not your sister I am your mother!"

Lydia revealed. She finally said those four words she had always longed to say to her daughter.

The couldn't hold back those tear that were threatening to break free anymore, she just let them flow after a long wait. She felt different emotions at the same time. Joy, sadness, relief, they were just so many. Sixteen years ago this was all her spirit ever wanted and now that she had gotten it her restless soul could finally go to rest.

"what do you mean?"

Ashley asked surprised

"I'm not joking ash you are my daughter, my blood"

Lydia said still sobbing and hugged Ashley tightly

"I am so sorry for not being in your life this might be the last time I talk to you"

"I don't understand what are you talking about"

"Ruby will explain everything to you. I have little time here on earth my daughter I will always love you"

Lydia said kissing Ashley on her forehead before she vanished.

After witnessing what just happened, a terrified Ashley ran to Ruby's room in fear and gasped when she saw Ruby on the ground

"mom what happened to you what is going on mom what is Camilla saying?"

she asked panicking.

A weak Ruby explained

"s-she isn't Camilla, She is Lydia yo-your...."

She burst into tears afraid to say the word 'mother' out loud

"my what mom?"

"she is your mother!"

"What! what are you saying?"

Ashley asked looking so confused

"I am not your biological mother Ashley, Lydia is. I killed her because I was jealous of the love her husband, your dad had for her and when she died I took you as my own and also manipulated your dad into getting married to me, Lydia is your mom. Ashley please forgive me. My friend made me do it please forgive me"

Ruby pleaded with tears in her eyes

"No! No! No! how could you do this to me? you are a monster you killed my mom huh MY MOTHER! how could you be so evil and heartless huh? answer me Ruby. You killed someone because of envy and you blame it on a friend? You had a choice Ruby yet you chose evil you don't deserve to live after taking someone else's happiness away. I can't even look at you now mom oh sorry Ruby"

Ashley screamed before running out of the house. The news was too much for her to process. She couldn't believe that the person she knew as her mom was actually a murderer, this person killed her own mom and stole her.

She felt so sad and guilty for loving Ruby as a daughter loved her mom, she felt guilty for calling her mom's killer 'mom'

"No Ashley forgive me, help me I'm dying"

Ruby begged in excruciating pain as her feet began to rotten away.  

  Meanwhile Sarah ran to Bella's house

"Bella I don't know what is going on, my parents suddenly hate me and strange things are happening to me what do I do?"

she cried.

Bella gave her an evil smile then look her in the eyes hypnotizing her

"your mom is the problem your mom is the reason why all these are happening to you, your mom is the enemy she has to die"

she said

"my mom is the enemy she has to die"

Sarah repeated

"now take this I want you to pour it into a glass of juice and give it to your mother"

Bella commanded giving Sarah a strange potion sealed in a tiny bottle.

Like a puppet Sarah collected it, rushed home and did as she was instructed.

"mom how are you?"

she asked with the glass of orange juice in her hand

"what do you think. Sarah what did I ever do to you why do you always cause me pain and trouble?"

Glenda asked calmly.

Immediately Sarah went down on her knees

"mom I'm sorry please forgive me I-I don't know what happened to me b-but I'm sorry"

with crocodile tears she pleaded

"mom I am assuring you that none of those things will ever happen again. I've changed mom I even made this juice for you mom its your favorite please mom accept it and forgive me"

Glenda got up and hugged her tightly

"you know I love you but you've been acting strange that was why I and your father punished you. We did it to correct you. Well I've forgiven you and thank you so much for this juice I really needed it".

Glenda smiled at her daughter, collected the glass of juice and took a sip.

"I'll leave you alone now I need to do something inside"

"okay Sarah".

   As soon as Glenda finished the juice she fell asleep only to wake up an hour later feeling a very sharp pain in her abdomen. She clutched to her belly and cried out in agony

"S-S-Sarah... my belly ho-honey.... someone help me Sarah please help me..."
But nobody came to her aid.

Sarah had fallen into a deep sleep and her husband wasn't around.

Suddenly the room became glacial it was followed by laughter.

Glenda screamed as she beheld the appalling appearance of queen A.K.A Lydia.

"wh-who a-are you?"

Glenda asked trembling making Lydia laugh even more

"Oh Glenda Glenda Glenda"

she called sending shivers down Glenda's spine

"it is I, Lydia, the one you killed!"

Lydia said with a pained expression.

Glenda froze when she heard this

"Ly-ly-ly..." 

"oh so now you can't talk? Come on say something" 

"Ly-Lydia please don't kill me. I didn't kill you, Ruby did"

"oh Ruby did but bitch you advised her to kill me and now I've come to take you with me"

Lydia laughed

"no no no please don't...."

Glenda winced in pain

"mmm so you fear death but you took someone's life? Aren't you so proud of yourself"

she laughed

"you  shall rot away slowly and painfully, no one can help you now. Your daughter is dead, your husband shall die and you will join them. See you on the other side"

Lydia chuckled and disappeared leaving Glenda in excruciating pain as her body slowly started rotting away

   Lydia was now satisfied because she had gotten the revenge she wanted.

The End

Thank you so much sweethearts for reading and don't forget to leave a vote if you enjoyed this story
❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 7K 79
Alexa, a normal human girl who all her life had mocked supernatural stories is unaware of her destiny she's born to fulfill, and now on her 21st birt...
2.4K 83 42
Iliana, a girl whose life was miserable because of the poor conditions of her family. But at last god blessed them and now she's moving to a new pla...
3.3K 2.2K 35
("one thing we need to remember from Sam is ""No one chooses to hate the world for some,freaking world leaves no other option"" ".) This is the...
116 9 14
Sixteen-year-old witch, Ruby is ready to join her coven. But before she does, she decided to pull the most epic and most stupid prank ever. Even tho...