Just Your Average Ninja. (Nar...

By bunchifpotatoes

Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smar... More

Part 1: New student
Part 2: Graduation test
Part 3: Introduction to Team 7
Part 4: Survival Test
Part 5: C-rank mission
Part 6: Journey to the Land of the Waves
Part 7: Say Hi to Zabuza Momochi
Part 8: Arrival to the Land of the Waves
Part 9: Chakra control
Part 10: The Sand Siblings
Part 11: Shirayuki and Haku basically on a date but she's too dense
Part 12: Gaara tries to kill Shirayuki but he's weirded out
Part 13: Start of the Chunin Exams
Part 14: End of Phase 1, Start of Phase 2 (Shirayuki's journey)
Part 15: Start of the Preliminary Chunin Exams
Part 16: Shirayuki's defeat
Part 17: Shirayuki's doubt
Part 18: Naruto's realisation
Part 19: Shino's and Haku's start of their feud
Part 20: Acceptance
Part 21: After battle, Sasuke's comfort
Part 22: Moral of the story, never trust adults with money
Part 23: Akatsuki's appearance
Part 24: Shirayuki's solo search for Tsunade
Part 25: Shirayuki encounters Tsunade(ft. Shizune) and Orochimaru(ft. Kabuto)
Part 26: Naruto gets to see Shirayuki again
Part 27: The Start of the Fight
Part 28: Shirayuki Vs Kabuto
Part 29: Naruto wins the bet
Part 30: After battle, Sasuke's confession
Part 31: Shirayuki looks at Kakashi's face with the help of Neji
Part 32: Shirayuki can go on missions again, but is with Neji and Shikamaru
Part 33: Sasuke's departure
Part 34: The Start of the Search for Sasuke
Part 35: Shirayuki now has another problem, but checks on Naruto first
Part 36: Shirayuki's date with Shino
Part 37: Shirayuki's departure
Part 38: Reunion/ Panda in a Panda Onesie
A/N: How Shirayuki looks as a teenager
Part 39: Shirayuki's return
Part 40: Friend moments
Part 41: Falling for her
Part 42: Bell test #2 (Shirayuki's victory)
Part 43: Elemental Vision (Ft. Paranoia)
Part 44: Drunk Shirayuki with Shikamaru and Neji
Part 45: Shirayuki finds some floating friends (Ft. Sudden confession)
Part 46: Shirayuki goes on a mission with Gaara and Temari(Skip it)
Part 47: Sick Shirayuki
Part 48: Shirayuki's solo mission
Part 49: Shikamaru's realisation
Part 50: Sunagakure
Part 51: Search for Gaara
Part 52: Sudden Hatred
Part 53: Shirayuki's new friend
Part 54: New roomate
Part 55: Birthday gift
Part 56: Discussing Discoveries
Part 57: (Heart)Breaking News
Part 58: Betrayal
Part 60: Time of Death (End Of Book 1)
New book in a New World: HxH

Part 59: Shirayuki's escape

336 11 0
By bunchifpotatoes

        Sasuke ended up finding a small home, placing Shirayuki on the couch with a smile on his face.

       "You feeling okay?" Sasuke asked, realising how quiet she was.

      "Oh, yeah. I'm definitely feeling okay after I had no choice to follow my stalker after the one person I thought I could trust betrayed me which you killed." Shirayuki sighed.

       "Oh, come on. Don't be so down. I mean, you're safe now...Away from all the horrible people-"

       "Except you. Look, I only joined you, because I had no other choice and-"

       Shirayuki stopped talking when she realised that Sasuke was just staring at her, "Can you stop staring at me? It's creepy and I literally hate your guts-"

       "You look hot when you're angry." Sasuke told her.

       "Are you serious?! You see, this is why I hate you. You are so messed up and all I want to do is-"

       Sasuke interrupted her by kissing her, Shirayuki pushed him away quickly.

     "What happened to 'We'll do anything you want'? You said that we'd do anything I wanted to do if I stay with you." Shirayuki asked, using her jacket sleeve to wipe her lips.

      "I can't help myself, you looked so perfect." Sasuke explained.

      "I'm going to sleep, where's my bedroom?" Shirayuki asked.

      "Oh, you mean our bedroom?" Sasuke asked with a smile.

       "O-Our?! Never mind, I'll sleep on the couch!" Shirayuki yelled, laying down on the couch.

       Shirayuki then felt arms wrap around her waist, "H-Hey, let go!" 

       Shirayuki used her windblade to push Sasuke away, "Who said you were joining me?" 

       "Wherever you are, I am as well." Sasuke smiled.

       "Ugh...Then I might as well go sleep in the more comfortable place. you're lucky I'm not killing you Sasuke." Shirayuki hissed.

       "Well, if you killed me, you'd have no place to stay, and you'd be unprotected." Sasuke explained.

       "Are you saying I'm weak?" Shirayuki asked angrily.

       "Of course not, but you'd have to always be on guard. Like during the forest of death where you couldn't get any sleep because of that." Sasuke said.

       "I will admit that I prefer this than sleeping out in the wild." Shirayuki sighed, going upstairs into the bedroom.

       Shirayuki laid on the bed, hugging a pillow while sleeping, which Sasuke destroyed out of jealousy. Shirayuki turned around, Sasuke sleeping beside her and hugging her tightly.

       Shirayuki then felt Sasuke snuggle into her neck, "You smell nice." He complimented.

       Shirayuki ignored it and just focused on trying to sleep, but then felt Sasuke kissing her neck.

       "Hey!" Shirayuki yelled, choking Sasuke.

       "I can handle the cuddling, you snuggling, but nothing like that! Nothing of that sort!" Shirayuki yelled.

       Sasuke smirked and Shirayuki choked him even more, "You might think of this as a threat, but you doing this just makes you even more attractive-"

       "Tch...So annoying." Shirayuki muttered, letting go of Sasuke and went back to trying to go back to sleep.

       Sasuke wrapped his arms around her waist once again, "Let. Go."

      "Okay, I'll just get rid of your dead girlfriend's little gift." Sasuke said, removing his arms, about to stand up.

      "Wait, no!" 

      "Then let me do what I want." Sasuke said, hugging Shirayuki again.

      'If only I could go back to Teyvat, but I can't go back there unless I'm dead. I really want to kill myself right now, but all Athy wants for me is to enjoy this new power and stay alive. She'd probably be very mad at me if she see's me in the after life.'

      "Sasuke, I need to wash up." Shirayuki said.

      "Do you want me to help?" Sasuke smirked.

     "No, and I would like to keep my hygiene up so let go of me." Shirayuki hissed, pulling Sasuke's arm away from her so she could get up from the bed.

     She then grabbed a towel, some spare clothes and walked inside. She was going to escape, obviously. But if she went inside without anything, Sasuke would know what she was trying to do.

     Shirayuki then made a clone to sneak out, which Sasuke caught. 

    "I know what's on your mind every second, I'm much smarter than that." Sasuke laughed, tightening his grip on Shirayuki's arm.

     "You're hurting me."

     Sasuke loosened his grip, and massaged it, not wanting Shirayuki in pain. Shirayuki then fell forward, and Sasuke caught her.

      "Hey, Shirayuki. What's wrong? " Sasuke asked worriedly.

      "Nothing's wrong with me. But, you'll be sleeping alone tonight." Shirayuki laughed, turning into water.

      "Water clone? Shit." Sasuke quickly made his way back inside the house, only to find Shirayuki and all of Shirayuki's stuff gone.

      "Dammit, she escaped. Where could she had gone?" Sasuke muttered, sweat dropping from his forehead.

       Shirayuki had gone to the sand village, sneaking by to get to Gaara. Even though Gaara could have been the same as the others,  he was her only hope right now.

      Shirayuki knocked on the window of the room Gaara was in, Gaara opened the window at the sight of Shirayuki.

      "I heard what happened at Konoha, Temari saw how the others were acting with you. How are you?" Gaara asked.

       "I'm kind of okay, I just escaped from Sasuke. You were the only person I had left, Kakashi-Sensei figured out my powers and forced me to revive some people even though this power is actually destroying my body but-"

        "Calm down, you can stay in my room tonight. Temari and Kankuro kind of read my letter before giving it to you, but they didn't tell anyone. They'll try to help." Gaara explained.

        "Your room?"

        "I know, you aren't really on board with that but as your friend, I don't want you to be alone during the night while Sasuke's looking for you." Gaara explained.

        Shirayuki conteplated the pros and cons, and agreed.

      "Water?" Gaara offered.

      "I-I got my own." Shirayuki said, taking her own water bottle to drink.

      "Right, I forgot about Kakashi's little stunt. Sorry." Gaara sighed, putting away the glass of water.

      "Shirayuki, you said that your powers are destroying your body?" Gaara questioned.

      "Yeah, I revived someone once more and I ended up coughing up blood and my body got paralysed." Shirayuki explained.

      Gaara then noticed something shiny in her bag, Shirayuki noticed his gaze and took it out carefully.

      "My girlfriend gave it to me, my dead one. She said that as long as I have it, she'll always be with me. She also said that, when I need saving, I should wear it." Shirayuki smiled.

       Gaara then smirked, "Well, you'll need saving now..."

      "Gaara?"

      "Oh, he's already dead. He visited Konoha in hopes to help you, but I couldn't let him interfere with my plan." 

      "I expected this from Sasuke, but not you, Naruto."

      "Unlike Sasuke, I just need you. So, either come with me, or I kill you and force you to join me." Naruto muttered, the kunai in his hand getting closer to Shirayuki.

      Shirayuki really had no one anymore, so she just put the crown on and accepted defeat, but then Naruto got pushed back.

      "Dammit, what kind of jutsu is that?" Naruto muttered.

       Shirayuki saw a shield around her, and realises that the crown was the reason why(It's like a mana shield in wmmap).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
27.1K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...