Sword Art Online: Les Loups F...

By -Luckau-

November 2022, Sword Art Online (SAO) is the first full-experience VRMMORPG to be published. Chris a young fr... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Arc 0 Chapter 1: The beta starts! Time to discover the game
Chapter 1.5: The beta ends! Time to say goodbye until the official release
Arc 0 Chapter 2: Welcome to the World of Swords
Chapter 2.5: The Anneal Blade quest
Arc 0 Chapter 3: The Assault Team
Chapter 3.5: The first floor boss raid
Arc 1 Chapter 4: L'Alpha, The Beater and Le Commandant
Chapter 4.5: The second-floor boss raid / The Emergency meeting of the Jericho
Arc 1 Chapter 5: The Dark Elves of Lyusula
Chapter 5.5: The 1st E.I.S. Team in movement
Arc 1 Chapter 6: The Defense of Fort Drayob part 1 / I met somebody that I know
Chapter 6.5: Yuuki
Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Treasure Hunt in the Ruins (with some bombs)
Chapter 7.5: A deadly trap from the Fuscus Colossus
Arc 1 Chapiter 8: Sorry I just demolished an enemy camp.
Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other
Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!
Chapter 9.5: Oh allez quoi! I hate leading!
Arc 1 Chapter 10: The girl with her familiar, the sister, the twins (our pains)
Chapter 10.5: The hunts are open: Dead to the Big Yeti! Dead to the Black Cat!
Arc 1 Chapter 11: The defense of Fort Drayob part 2 / Anyone but not her!!
Arc 1 Chapter 12: The 10th-Floor is here
Chapter 12.5: I count on you Koharu and Luckau's visions
Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Assault Team vs Kagachi the Samourai Lord
Chapter 13.5: Merry Chrismas or don't die
Arc 2 Chapter 14: The new worlds are waiting us
Chapter 14.5: Welp a wolf is with our team now

Chapter 11.5: The end of the Elves War

47 1 0
By -Luckau-

14th December 2022, 22h00 (10:00 p.m), Floor 9 Dark Elf Castle Hallway:

Luckau and the rest of the team have arrived at the Dark Elves Castle when they see Chris and Koharu with some Dark Elves Guards searching Kysala and her fallen elves.

Luckau: Watch who you are targeting Chris!

Chris: Prouve moi that's you.

Luckau: What do you mean? Of course, it's me crétin!

Chris: Because the Lyusula Elves and the Commander told us that the Fallen can transform in their appearance.

Asuna: Because you got already another status penalty after attacking me and Mito before?

Chris: Hmmmm

Koharu: It's alright Chris, it's them.

Chris put his bow down after recognizing him as real.

Chris: What are you doing here Yuuki and why Sinon is here too?!

Yuuki: Me? I was replacing Koharu for the operation on the military castle and Sinon replaced you.

Sinon: I...

Luckau: It's me who decided that she stay with us for the mission, happy or not I don't care we need her.

Chris:... Va falloir sérieusement qu'on parle de ça ce soir frérot. / We should seriously talk about that tonight bro.

Kizmel: Chris, Koharu can you tell me what happened?

Koharu: We were doing a special mission from the Queen, direction to the Cavern under the Castle. We saw Kysala and the Fallen Elves trapping the guardian Cocatrix and trying to brainwash we stop the Cocatrix but she succeeded to infiltrate the castle. After we killed some Fallen Elves, your Commander rushed to us informing us that the Queen was stabbed by Kysala and stole an item belonging to the prison. Since then, we are searching for her to avoid the steal of the remaining Keys and her personal objective.

Kizmel: I see, she wants to evade the prisoner at the same of stealing the keys.

Asuna: Who is this prisoner?

Kizmel: I don't know it too well but I learned he is the person leading with Kysala's sister in the collapse of the Elves Empire and the war between the Forest and Dark Elves, so a very dangerous elf.

Mito: He must be very old if he is the guy responsible for your war.

Kizmel: Yes, but he is and still very dangerous threat.

Yuuki: Oh I forgot, we have found some plans for the military castle.

Kizmel: Can I see it?

Luckau: Sure, Kirito the plans, please.

Kirito: There.

Kizmel with the others are looking at the plans made by the Fallen Elves and the remaining Forest Elves, when they see it describes part by part the plan to attack Queen Castle, steal the keys, attack the Queen and free the prisoner, and liberate a sealed beast.

Asuna: Are you agree with me that it's exactly what happening right now?

Sinon: Seems like it.

Mito: Herself going to the prison and liberating the prisoner while her squads will go to the room containing the keys.

Kizmel: I must inform the commander of that. Chris where is he?

Chris: The Commander? In the armory keeping the keys safe.

Kizmel: Ok, Luckau? Can you come with me?

Luckau: Yep, the Team, you will help Chris and Koharu and possibly go guarding the prison. And Chris, you will be the player to lead the party.

Chris: Ok Luck. Let's go guys.

Kirito: We follow you, Chris.

Minutes later...

22h30 (10:30 p.m), Floor 9 Dark Elves Castle, Prison Room:

In the prison room, Kirito, Koharu, and Sinon are protection the cell and imprison the leader of the Fallen Elves himself.

Kirito: I wonder if you can excuse Chris Sinon, I see he is calmer now.

Sinon: You think? First of all, it's not a good situation to do that and he has still a grudge against me. Compared to what you said between Asuna and Mito. It's nothing compared to my relationship between Luckau and Chris. Koharu, what did he tell you when you were with him hours ago? Is he ready to accept my excuses?

Koharu: I don't know, he could accept it but I know that he will refuse it for the moment. When he confessed to me about his past, I learned that these moments between him, his team and you changed him forever. There was a Chris of the past and the Chris of today, and I think Luckau is just keeping him with a leash if he is not here to watch over him. Who knows what could he do to everyone, especially you?

Sinon: I hope I could do it...

Kirito: You will, Chris, and nice and all I think the day he is ready, he will come to you.

They continue to talk when the lights of the prison are off suddenly.

Dark Lyusula Elf Prison Guard: Hey is it you who turn off the torch?

Kirito: No it's not us. Surely the Fallen Elves.

Dark Lyusula Elf Prison Guard: So out your weapons, they are here.

Koharu: Gnnnnn it's too dark I don't see anything and I'm beginning to be afraid of the dark.

Sinon: Koharu, stay calm or you will lose your attention.

They watch attentively the prison of any intruders when a few specters kill the Dark Elves' guards and attacking and the trio.

Kirito: There are here! *Slash* Careful! *Slash*

Koharu: No way *slash*, I do no hits on them. They avoid all of my attacks.

Sinon: I can't shoot properly my arrows, I could injure you.

Kirito: Try to burn the torch next to me with your Fire Skill.

Sinon: Ok. I target the torch. Vigor Flame!

She shoots arrows and charges with fires on the torch and illuminates again the prison room.

Koharu: I see them now take that Slice! *Slash x5*

Fallen Elf 1: They spotted us exploding the bomb!

Kirito: The bomb? Which bomb?

Fallen Elf 2: This!

A big bomb is thrown at the trio but they don't have the time to react since the bomb explodes quickly next to them.

*Explosion*

Kirito/Koharu/Sinon: Aghhhhh!

The blast and the blow expel violently the 3 players to the wall, seriously wounding them to the critical HP bar with burn and temporary paralysis debuff.

Fallen Elf 3: Open the door!

One of the fallen Elf opens the door of the cells containing the Fallen Elf prisoner.

Fallen Elf 1: N'Itzahh! We are here!

The Fallen Elves broke the chains of their leader, leaving him free after years of imprisonment.

N'Itzahh: How long I was detained?

Fallen Elf 2: So much Too long, but all the time wasted could be forgotten when Kysala will have all the Sacred Keys in her possession.

N'Itzahh: Very well, let's join her and wake up the Demonic. It's time to extinct my sister's lineage.

Fallen Elf 3: Yes sir!

The Fallen Elves and their leader are out of the cage when he sees Kirito Koharu and Sinon still incapacitated to arrest him.

N'Itzahh: What do these Humans here?

Fallen Elf 1: They helped the Dark Elves for the war and we're here to guard you against the evasion.

N'Itzahh: So why there are still alive? Kill them!

Fallen Elf 2: Our bad, him, will take charge of that immediately.

The Fallen Elf Leader leaves the prison escorted by other Fallen Elves and massacres with no difficulty the Dark Elves Guards who can't no match them on their combined power. While Koharu sees Kirito and Sinon unconscious and herself isn't able to move.

Koharu: Damn... I can't move.

Fallen: Hum, one still awake.

Koharu: Please don't kill me.

Fallen Elf 1: Too late girl. You shouldn't have been involved in our affairs.

Koharu (murmuring herself): One stab and I die... no, Chris help me, please... I don't wanna die... I don't wanna die...

The Fallen Elf is aiming at Koharu with her Dagger and preparing to stab Koharu in her neck.

Koharu is closing her eyes accepting her fate.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Fallen Elf 1: What the..., hey get out of me!

The Fallen Elf is blocked by someone who is brag him from his back. And submit a German Suplex from someone.

Fallen Elf 1: AGH!

???: Crève...

Fallen Elf 1: You! Slash*

A sword is planted on his head leaving blood pouring from his mouth after Chris arrives in time to save Koharu and his friends.

Chris: Désolé du retard.

Koharu: Chris! You saved me.

Chris: Ouais, sacré explosion there. You both take the bomb in the direct face of what? You are seriously lost a lot of HP.

Chris takes from his inventory a lot of potions for Koharu, Kirito, and Sinon and he helps Koharu to drink them.

Koharu: *Glup* *glup* *glup* thanks, and yes, the Fallen Elves ambushed us in the dark and they succeed to beat us and evade the prisoner.

Chris: Je vois... just rest here and don't move, I will heal Kirito and Sinon.

Koharu: I still have the paralysis debuff so don't worry.

Chris: Hop hop you twos wake up.

Chris gives some slap to wake up them.

Kirito: Oohhh my head it hurts

Sinon: I can't move.

Chris: Paralysis debuff for 12 hours with the combo bomb explosion and wall. We must transport you three to the infirmary to reduce the debuff time.

Kirito: Even in the beta I didn't suffer like this. Did you ever experience that Chris?

Chris: Not at all and fortunately.

Yuuki Mito and Asuna arrive at their turn at the prison room seeing the damages done.

Yuuki: Woah what a mess here.

Asuna: Everyone is fine?

Kirito: We are alive yeah.

Mito: What happened?

Sinon: Ambushed by the Fallen Elves and the prisoner is no more here.

Mito: Dammit even here we failed...

Kirito: What happened on your side?

Asuna: Kysala was disguised as Luckau and she fooled us so with some Fallen Elves with her she beats us and she stole all the Sacred Keys. Argh, we were so bad. I'm ashamed.

Sinon: How you could have failed and been fooled by an imposter?

Mito: I don't know she played and imitated the perfect Luckau. Even Chris was fooled.

Sinon: Damn...

Koharu: And where is he?

Chris: Still in the crisis room. But now we take you now to the infirmary. We will think about what actions to do after you are fully recovered. Yuuki you will help Sinon. Asuna with Koharu and Mito with me on Kirito.

Mito: Alright, Kirito you ready?

Kirito: Yeah and be easy with me.

Yuuki: Gib me your shoulder Sinon.

Asuna: There I will help you Koharu.

Chris: Ok let's get off there.

Hours later...

15th December 2022, 1h00 (1:00 a.m) Floor 9 Dark Elf Castle Crisis Room:

While Kirito Sinon and Koharu are in the Dark Elf Infirmary protected by Kizmel and lots of guards and some available soldiers. Luckau with the rest of the team, the Dark Elf Commander, and the Dark Elf Queen are discussing the event happening soon.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: They succeed in fooling us. We have lost the prisoner and all the Sacred Keys.

Luckau: And Kysala has successfully pissed me off by impersonating your troops as me, putain de merde.

Queen Idhrendis: It's neither your fault Luckau and Commander.

Chris: Are you feeling better, your majesty?

Queen Idhrendis: Yes, Kysala stabbed me in a nonvital part of my body, but my magic protection healed me quickly.

Chris: I see... and what about Wandelin and the good Kales'Ohs? Did they succeed to overthrow the King?

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: I still don't have any information from my spies concerning them we must wait until tomorrow. And the last loyalist to the King is attacking again our troops so it's a mess.

Mito: Ok and what do we do now? The Fallen Elves are now close to their final objective and...

Asuna:... We almost lost Kirito Koharu and Sinon.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: And they will do the ritual to wake up the Demonic.

Yuuki: Why not then attack the last place they could go? The place where they are supposed to free a beast.

Queen Idhrendis: I don't suggest doing that.

Yuuki: Why?

Dark Elf Queen: First, the Celestial Tower is filled with strong monsters and second, Kysala with her new powers can sacrifice her proper troops to accelerate the ritual. We must have a large army to attack them and the labyrinth tower in total surprise.

Luckau: We can go inside, I have my squad and 50 other Humans ready to help clean the labyrinth and finish the Fallen Elves once and for fall.

Queen Idhrendis: The labyrinth is full of traps and strong monsters that you never encounter. I don't wanna lose my precious allies. If Wandelin fails his task, the Kales'Oh Elves will continue the War forever.

Chris: We know the risks. You should not worry your highness. I and my friends already faced a lot of challenges and even the deadlier ones didn't stop us.

Queen Idhrendis: You are really determined to end this aren't it?

Luckau: Exactly.

Queen Idhrendis: Well, if you insist to end the Fallen Elves once and for all then I will come with you.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: Your Highness with all my respect it's too dangerous for you.

Queen Idhrendis: I insist to go. I will help them with my power. It will be our only moment to finally end the terror of the Fallen Elves and the of our War. Mobilize the best guard that we have Commander.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: Yes my Queen, I will protect you in person with the best guards and Kizmel.

Asuna: Do we have any plans for that?

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: I have one with Luckau.

Luckau: We discussed that a while in case of a possible case.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: You and your other Human will handle the fight on the Demonic if he wakes up while the Lyusula Guards and some Humans will fight the Fallen Elves and the monsters living in the labyrinth.

Chris: And the Queen in all of that?

Queen Idhrendis: I have a magical crest that can increase your power when I am in a battle and you are in my range. However, I use it rarely because it exhausts me quickly.

Chris: How long you can use your power?

Queen Idhrendis: Not for long unfortunately only for less than an hour.

Luckau: Largely enough for me and the others. I just need time for my friends to recover entirely and condition for the quick tactical plan.

Queen Idhrendis: We don't have so much time at our disposal. How many days do you need?

Luckau: Give us 2-3 days and we will be ready.

Queen Idhrendis: Fine, you will have 3 days to train your friends and my guards for the battle.

Luckau: Pas de problème.

Queen Idhrendis: Commander? The Army will stay on alert but out of this affair, they must defend themselves against the last Kales'Oh Loyalists.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: It's all Understandably logical.

Yuuki: I begin to be tired. Sorry to bother you but can we go eat and sleep?

Luckau: Yuuki!

Queen Idhrendis: Hi hi, you are right. We have exhausted after these events. We must be fully in the form if we want to be very effective.

Asuna: Should we wake up Kirito and the others?

Chris: Have you seen the clock? Better for him, Koharu, and... Sinon to rest.

Mito: But where we will sleep tonight?

Queen Idhrendis: Oh we have a section of the castle reserved for the invited and for the rest. The Commander will escort you after we will finish eating.

Mito: Great, thank you, your Highness.

2 days later...

16th December 2022, 15h00 (3:00 p.m), Floor 9 Snowlake Forest:

Kirito, Koharu, and Sinon are fully recovered from their wounds and the paralysis debuff is no more (for now). Luckau is training with the help of Yuuki, Asuna, and Koharu with other Dark Elf Guards last Fallen Elves battle.

Luckau: Ok, according to my old reports, yours, and the Lyusula Elves, the Fallen Elves will...

Accompanied by other Dark Elves, Sinon is on a bow training range to perfection her use of the Bow. However, Chris is here at the same time to experiment with some attacks for the boss raid. However, they don't talk to each other in a cold atmosphere mood, Sinon can't talk to him...

Sinon: (The way he avoids me, he still not ready for that. I must be irreproachable in the battle at all costs if I must talk to him and finally expulse my burden)

Chris:...

Meanwhile, Kirito and Mito, the only players with Chris who has beaten the Demonic during the beta are discussing with Kibaou and Lind who are available to talk about how the Assault Team and their respective guilds will with the 1st EIS manage the fight without deadly casualties.

Mito: With his very short attack range, he is the 2nd strongest boss to deal with in terms of damages he inflicts. The tank players will have a tough fight for sure.

Kirito: Yep, but his attack are easy to determine so to avoid and counter attack. The only thing to avoid at all costs is the debility status.

Kibaou: What does the debility state?

Mito: Having his max HP reduced by debility stack and be killed by a single attack that could just leave you losing a few HP left like it was a normal full life.

Kirito: With the old reports that Luckau gives to us, it's the database of all our experiences during the beta.

Lind: So he does attacks with weapons, he can lands sprint charged attack causing a lot of damages and summon dark magic to inflict both debility and curse. The thing is, the boss moves slowly enough for rotation.

Kirito: Exact

Kibaou: As always I will count on Liten to handle the tank role, possibly Agil if he is available. What about the weakness?

Mito: Nothing changes, Trust and Holy.

Kirito: In my opinion, we should leave Asuna and the others, Rapier, Spear and Bow users to land the main melee attacks. For the ranged attacks Chris and Sinon. Mito and I will be secondary tankers

Lind: Sinon, the player from GGO?

Kirito: Yeah why?

Lind: Oh nothing it's surprising to see her trapped in SAO since it's totally gameplay different.

Mito: Anyway, if Luckau agrees with that we should do section rotations with each containing the tankers, damages, and supporters parties, and of course having a lot of options. How many parties you will get you two at our disposal?

Lind: I can gather only one entire section of damages and supporters.

Kibaou: 3 but 1 without tankers.

Kirito: Ok, I have the scheme in my head for the battle.

Kibaou/Lind: We listen to you Kirito.

Kirito: Ok then we could do this method...

He explains his tactics to the guild leaders who listen to him carefully with Luckau who joins later the conversation.

Kirito:... and either Chris or Sinon do the final hit with their Bow.

Luckau: Is that good for you?

Kibaou: Yep, good to me. Lind?

Lind: I don't see why we could fail with the plan by Kirito and Mito.

Mito: That's because we begin to know your way of fighting with your guild mates. So we adapt the strategy.

Kibaou: Thanks for that.

Luckau: So your members are ready for tomorrow?

Lind: My DKB squads are always pared to the raid.

Kibaou: ALS is the same.

Luckau: Parfait, I leave you debriefing to your members. Tomorrow at 17h00 we engage the battle 30 minutes later.

Kibaou/Lind: Ok Luckau.

Lind: And looks like you are almost to the end with the Dark Elves guys.

Kirito: Yeah, it's our final quest for the Elves Campaign after it's over for that story.

Kibaou: I begin to regret that we drop these quests.

Mito: Don't worry you can always start it again on the 3rd floor.

Kibaou: I will think about that later, for now, we have the 9th floor to clear!

Lind: Yeah, the Demonic will be beaten by the Assault Team!

Kibaou and Lind shake Luckau's hand after they leave the area back to their respective guilds.

Kirito: Are the girls ready tomorrow?

Luckau: Oui, Asuna, Koharu et Yuuki are more than prepared they are very motivated and you Kirito? Ready to take a direct blow from their bomb?

Kirito: Ah ha you silly but this time I will stay up, you should have told us that the Fallen Elves bomb retrieve 90% of our HP.

Luckau: It should have been only 25%, Cardinal or Kayaba change the damages.

Mito: And with my Scythe, I can deflect the bombs if they do it again.

Luckau: Vrai. Enfin don't abusé it or you will damage your weapon, it's not like the Mace for the deflection.

Mito: I know, and what about our Bow users? Are they ready to cooperate and coordinate with each other? After all our plan is relying mainly on Chris and Sinon.

Luckau: They will, I will talk seriously to them individually tonight. They know the risks, if they mess up we lost this raid and possibly lives, trust me.

Mito: I do

Kirito: I trust you and them...

The next day...

17th December 2022, 18h30 (6:30 p.m), Floor 9 Labyrinth:

The Assault team led by Luckau with Kizmel and the Dark Elves are investing the labyrinth, the Fallen Elves are taken by surprise and are largely inferior to them.

Kysala: Looks like it will be our last stand, kill them or die I will join him.

Fallen Elves: Roger! Death to everyone!

Luckau: Watch your flaws we are already separated enough to be ambushed.

Chris and Sinon watch everywhere with their Bow. They are protected by the others who encircled them.

Koharu: There! 3 Fallen Elves warriors.

Mito: I handle them.

Mito engages in an easy fight against the Fallen Elves. With a simple hit, she put down them.

Mito: Dead

Koharu: It's too easy.

Kirito: We have the help of the Lyusula Elves so yeah it's easier.

Asuna: I suppose that it's limited for this last part is it?

Luckau: Yeah, why? Do you want to keep it for the rest of the game?

Asuna: Of course, I want that. We could progress to the rest of the game more quickly if we have the Dark Elves with us.

Luckau: But it's limited. You can complain to my ex-team when we will get out of here.

Few arrows are the shooter on the roof but they collide and the dispute begins between the two archers...

Chris: Watch your shot Sinon!

Sinon: What? It's you who miss it!

Koharu: Guys it's not the time to dispute.

Chris: It's her fault! She shots wrong!

Sinon: My fault?!

Luckau who is engaging in a fight with some enemies is retracing them.

Luckau: Oh par pitié vos geules!! We are in the mission bordel de merde! Shut the fuck up and cooperate between you! Slash* We are closed to end the campaign, one critical error and we can have a casualty, mais crève connard d'elf! Slash*.

Kirito: Luckau, I recommend that Chris switch to his sword until the boss room and his part of the plan.

Luckau: You right, Chris back to your Sword. Sinon sticks to what you are doing.

Chris:...

Sinon: Ok

Koharu sees Chris begin to be frustrated with Luckau and Sinon so she stays with him to calm him.

Koharu: I'm here with you Chris. I know that this situation is complicated for you.

Chris: I'm pissed.

Kirito: Asuna any news from our friends?

Asuna: Yes Kibaou and Lind have neutralized all the Fallen Elves they encountered, just left our team, Kizmel & Yuuki's team for the last part.

Mito: From our interface, there are not so many elves remaining, but there are more mobs there.

Kirito: Spam skills are our best option!

Luckau: Do it. They are just right there.

The last enemy on the labyrinth is rushing into the group but there is no match for them since they switch their attack with their best-mastered skills so far.

*Multiple skills triggered*

*Fragment burst*

Mito: Dead!

Luckau: Alright, let's regroup in front of the labyrinth boss room, good job.

Minutes later...

Everyone on the Assault Team and the Dark Elves including the Queen, the Commander, and Kizmel are here for the last briefing.

Luckau: Your Highness, Commander everyone is here.

Queen: Great, behind this door Kysala, and the Demonic are here waiting for us. Are you ready?

Yes

Luckau: Everyone is ready.

Dark Elf Commander: My troops will stay here covering your Assault Team inside. The mobs and Fallen Elves will defend the Demonic. Kizmel, you stay with Luckau and the others.

Kizmel: Copy.

Yuuki: Luckau? Can we go?

Luckau: Patience Yuuki, I know that you didn't do anything for now but don't worry we will go in a few seconds. Lind? DKB is pared to fight?

Lind: The guild is ready for the battle!

Luckau: Kibaou? ALS?

Kibaou: Squads ready! Including Liten and Agil.

Mito: 1st EIS ready Luckau.

Queen Idhrendis: Me Queen Idhrendis, Queen of the Lyusula Dark Elves, I protect all of you with my power.

The Queen uses her power to give a huge buff to the Assault Team

Kirito: Perfect the buff is here

Luckau: Parfait alors Assault Team, let's go!

Luckau points his Sword to the door which is open by itself. All the Assault Team follows him behind with the Dark Elves covering the outside of the Boss room.

19h00 (7:00 p.m), Floor 9 Labyrinth Boss room:

Koharu: What the... I can't move!

Kirito: We got trapped.

Yuuki: Wait I have items to break the curse, wait a few seconds, please.

Chris: Be careful.

Sinon: What Kysala is doing with her comrades?

Asuna: Yeah what they are doing Kizmel?

Kizmel: She kills them to wake up the rage of the Demonic.

Kysala: Thanks to your incompetence I have already used all the Sacred Keys to break the seals, now you will in action the sacrifices to wake him up and kill you.

*Stab* *stab* *stab*

Luckau: Last chance? Either dead by me or die in prison?

Kysala: Neither of that, you will come with me to hell!

She finally slices her hand to leave her blood for the ritual which triggered his wake-up.

Kysala: Zgh Demonic, accept my blood from me and my comrades and kill the Humans and the Dark Elves, spread the Chaos!

The ground shakes with the summon of the Demonic when he finally appears coming for the suspended cage.

Asuna: I will be honest, but I'm scared of him.

Kirito: Yeah even today I tremble in front of him.

Chris: Just look at its smile, that damn smile. No wonder why you are a bit afraid.

Koharu: We must surpass this challenge or we will never go out.

Yuuki: Koharu is right, we are the Assault Team. We can't fail this one.

Mito: Yeah the 1st Exploration and Intervention Squad never fails.

Luckau: Chris, Sinon, just for this one buried the hatch between you two.

Sinon: I will... try my best as I can.

Chris:... Mouais...

Luckau: ASSAULT TEAM! REMEMBER OF YOUR TASKS AND THE PLAN WE WILL WIN THIS! MORT AUX ELFES DÉCHUS! MIRT AU DÉMONIC! À L'ATTAQUE!

The Assault Team engages in the fight between the Fallen Elf Commander and the Demonic. Kizmel does a final 1vs1 against her nemesis.

Kysala: Come here Kizmel, I'm waiting for you!

The two women clash their weapons very close between them trying at the same time to leave some melee hits but it's counter.

Kizmel: You know Kysala, I want to say that between all your mistakes you made, at least you made it one.

Kysala: Ohhhh can i know it?

Kizmel: Is that you should have killed me when you had the occasion! *Slash*

Kysala: Agh!

Kizmel: Because now I know all your tricks.

Kysala uses her Dark powers to back up quickly and attack her at the distance. And both exchange violent moves.

Meanwhile the Assault Team:

Kirito with Mito, Liten, and Agil is tanking the Demonic. Asuna with other Rapier and Spear users are attacking the Demonic from behind assisted by Chris and Sinon with their Bow.

Liten: Woah, this boss is dealing a lot of damages even for a tank like me.

Agil: You alright?

Liten: Yeah with you it's easier to tank.

Agil: You made huge progress since the beginning Liten.

Liten: Thanks Agil and you too buddy.

Kirito: Chris, Sinon, do you have an explosive arrow available?

Chris: Yeah...

Sinon: Do you want that we weak him with the blow?

Kirito: Please.

Sinon: Ok, Chris if you want...

Chris:...

Chris has already an explosive arrow of prepared. And target the Demonic.

Chris: Get down guys.

*Arrow explosion*

Mito: Thanks, Chris. Asuna, Koharu you can attack him with the other members.

Koharu: Ok take this!

Asuna: Damagers focusing the hits on his back and his knees.

Assault Team Damagers members: Yes Asuna.

The coordination works very well with the Damagers Teams.

Kirito: Back back he will do his rotary attack!

A lot of Damagers members are hit by his attack and have the debility debuff.

Koharu: Jeez, step back and go join the supporters' players.

Mito: I will help them. Tankers keep the aggro away from them.

Mito is helping the debuffed players to be in security.

Meanwhile Luckau, Yuuki, Kibaou, and Lind:

These 4 and the rest of the Assault Team are fighting the Fallen Elf Commander and the last Fallen Elves in their way.

Luckau: Kibaou with your squad on them!

Kibaou: Roger

Luckau: Line the same thing but on these guys!

Lind: Ok

Their units manage the fight with the facility after the training taught by him. Luckau with Yuuki is in a 2 vs 1 against N'Itzahh but he is challenging to fight.

Yuuki: How did he handle the duel so easily? We are two against him.

Luckau: Look on his level, he is 7 levels above you and 4 above me.

N'Itzahh: You will not beat me so easily, I'm a veteran of the Great War. I already knew some duels like this one.

Luckau: Too bad that we must end like this. I honestly wanted to know more about you.

N'Itzahh: Me too Luckau. But unfortunately, I will this one and maybe instead of killing you, you could become my slaves.

Yuuki: In your dreams. I have already a battle to win on myself so I will not this one against you!

N'Itzahh: Argh

Luckau: Bien joué ! Hey, I can't move again. My legs are frozen.

Yuuki: Me too

Lind: Luckau, Yuuki we have a huge issue over here!

Lind and the others are frozen in place and receive the hits from the Fallen Elves

Lind: It's cheating!

Kibaou: Oh come on! It's not fair!

N'Itzahh: It's my curse. Each time you inflict damage everyone on my range will be frozen. Now you will suffer and I will begin with you.

Luckau is watching the Fallen Elf hitting Yuuki with his Mace.

Yuuki: Agh!

Luckau: Yuuki! Putain! Hey le gros merdeux attaque moi par elle!

N'Itzahh: Assist yourself in the failure of your mission!

*Explosion*

Chris/Sinon: Argh!

Koharu: Chris!

Kirito: Sinon!

The two archers got injured with their proper explosives arrow after the Demonic deflect the arrows back to them.

With that distraction, the tankers lost control of the aggro and the Damagers and Supporters are attacked by the boss.

Damagercplayer: Get out of here!

So as for Kizmel, she is kneeled down by Kysala from her dark magic.

Kysala: And again you lost

Kizmel: I will... win this... for my brothers and sisters!

Luckau is watching weaken all of his friends, all the Assault Team, and the Dark Elves be beaten.

Luckau: Ok là c'est la merde...

Suddenly the whole environment is stopped and the color is changed to a red tone, no one is moving beside Luckau when he hears a voice.

???: So Jean-Luc, you declare forfait?

Luckau: What?

???: Don't tell me that you already lost.

Luckau: I know this voice.

A hologram is appearing in front of him revealing a former friend and now nemesis.

Luckau: Oh bordel de merde Akihiko!

Akihiko Kayaba: Hello my friend.

Luckau throws immediately his Imperial sword at him but on the hologram, it is trespassing him.

Akihiko Kayaba: Don't be so angry. It's bad for your health.

Luckau: What are fuck you doing here?

Akihiko Kayaba: I have no right to see how the players are going on my game? It's sad

Luckau: Eh ben putain, you have chosen a bad time to assist.

Akihiko Kayaba: It's what I'm watching on my monitors. From my logs, your Assault Team is losing control of the raid.

Luckau: You happy at least? We will finally lose for the first time and even have deadly casualties as you planned in your game.

Akihiko Kayaba: Not really, I don't want to assist already with the failure of the Assault Team. Do you want to know something, my friend?

Luckau: What?

Akihiko Kayaba: Well you rush too fast for this boss, you missed the power to combine with the buff coming of the Queen and the Sacred Keys even if they were destroyed.

Luckau: Oh putain oui merde.... Mais je suis con!

Akihiko Kayaba: True, your will to rush and beat the game so fast will lead to a big failure, despite the that this boss was part of the beta phase. You know that I want the players to reach the end and not die earlier than planned.

Luckau: So what will you do to repair my mistake? Nothing?

Akihiko Kayaba: Hum maybe I will help indirectly since I don't want the devs helping you.

Luckau: How?

Kayaba uses his Admin command to heal Chris and at the same time, he is awake and sees Luckau and Kayaba discussing.

Chris: Gnnnn ça fait mal cette explosion, purée le pire c'est même pas de sa faute, oh bordel why everything is freeze? Luckau, attend mais c'est AKI?!!

Akihiko Kayaba: Hello Christophe.

Chris: Am I dreaming?

Luckau: Non, it's all real in this virtual.

Chris: Oh génial... what is happening?

Chris and Luckau are receiving another special buff but coming from Kayaba.

Akihiko Kayaba: You two I will give you a special buff, especially with your melee fighting style. With that buff and this of the Lyusula Dark Elf Queen, you will have no more issues beating the Fallen Elves and the Demonic.

Chris: Ok this is cool but at the same time I can't kill you right here and right now I presume?

Akihiko Kayaba: Nope.

Chris: Dommage. I wouldn't do anything to you yet if I was only the Jericho trapped in the game but you have trapped my little siblings!

Akihiko Kayaba: I'm sorry about that, but it's your father's fault not mine concerning Charles and Charlotte.

Chris: Fuck you, Aki! They are still children!

Ignoring his anger towards him, Kayaba informs them that he must leave for today.

Akihiko Kayaba: Anyway, I have the stuff to move. The entire Jericho Corporation is searching for me actively with the authorities for days so I must continue to hide and protect my projects. I count on you to succeed once again and read the 100th floor if you want to see real life again and possibly beat me off.

Luckau: Oh non reste ici! *hologram disappearing* REVIENS ICI! KAYABAAAAAAAAAAA!

The hologram disappear leaving a 2 minutes countdown on both Chris and Luckau UI so they made an emergency tactic before the time ran as normal.

Chris: Tu peux me dire ce qui c'est passé?

Luckau: J'en sais rien... mais ce que je peux dire c'est que on aurait jamais du commencer dès maintenant le combat, on a trop rushed et manqué des étapes cruciaux pour pas de retrouver ainsi en difficulté, la situation est merdique, et Yuuki risquer d'y passer si on ne fait rien idem pour les autres.

Chris: Merde on a avancé trop vite?

Luckau: Ouais c'est de ma faute là, faut trouver un plan de secours en maintenant 1min30 t'en as un hein?

Chris: Donne moi 10 secondes... Ok j'en ai un je dis, si tu es d'accord avec moi. De ce que j'ai compris nos compétences d'arts martiaux ont été fortement buffées +500% d'attaques et de dégâts de nos skills de mêlées buff de la reine compris.

Luckau: Ah oui là c'est plus du buff là c'est de la triche que Aki nous a donné là!

Chris: Ouais bon bref, voilà le plan, on casse la geule au mec avec le nom chelou, on libère et soigne Yuuki. Puis tu t'occupe de casser la geule à Kysala avec ou sans Kizmel et moi le Demonic avec tout le reste. Ensuite si les autres sont toujours capables de combattre on fait le combo switch d'équipe sinon on casse nos poings et jambes contre le boss.

Luckau: Ok ça me va comme plan. T'es prêt?

Chris: Prêt à tout casser, pose Muay Thaï pour celui là?

Luckau: Ouais a la thaïlandaise.

Traduction in English:

Chris: Can you tell me what happened?

Luckau: I don't know... but what I can say is that we should never have started the fight now, we rushed too much and missed crucial steps not to find ourselves in difficulty, the situation is crap, and Yuuki is in jeopardized it if we don't do anything, same for the others.

Chris: Shit we moved too fast?

Luckau: Yeah it's my fault there, you have to find a backup plan by maintaining 1min30 you have one huh?

Chris: Give me 10 seconds... Ok, I got one I say, if you agree with me. From what I understand our martial arts skills have been heavily buffed +500% attack and damage from our melee skills including queen buff.

Luckau: Ah yes, it's more of a buff, it's a cheat that Aki gave us!

Chris: Yeah well, here's the plan, we beat the guy with the weird name, we free and heal Yuuki. Then you take care of kicking Kysala with or without Kizmel and me the Demonic with everything else. Then if the others are still able to fight we do the team combo switch otherwise we break our fists and legs against the boss.

Luckau: Ok that suits me as a plan. Are you ready?

Chris: Ready to smash it all, pose Muay Thai for this one?

Luckau: Yeah Thai style.

Both of them adopt a posture of a Muay Thaï fighter.

The 2 minutes timer expires and they resume their course when Chris and Luckau strike a high kick on the Fallen Elf Commander, which he is blown away from Yuuki and breaks the curse on everyone.

N'Itzahh: Argh!

Yuuki: Agh thanks guys.

Chris: Ça va?

Yuuki: Yeah needs to recover all of my HP give me a minute. Do you try to liberate the other?

Luckau: Yeah, at the same I will focus on beating Kysala and Chris on the Demonic.

Yuuki: Ok

Luckau and Chris now spilt with Chris eliminating his adversaries on his way blow per blow and helping the others to stand up. Luckau headbutts and kicks on Fallen Elves' nuts until he tackles down Kysala and beats her.

Luckau: Take that!

Kysala: Agh!

Kizmel: Thank Luckau.

Luckau is not stopping hitting Kysala. He wants her dead once and for all.

Kysala: How did you acquire such power?

Kizmel: Too bad Kysala. You speak too much for an Elf.

Kysala: I... will kill you!

Luckau: Trop tard chéri you should have surrendered before or killed us when you had the possibility instead of toying with us, now prepare your last moment.

Luckau after beating her, let Kizmel give the final blow to her nemesis.

Luckau: Adios Kysala, Kizmel?

Stab

Kysala: Go... in hell. Fragment burst*

Luckau: Thank god she is dead finally!

Kizmel: Yeah but how did you beat her like that?

Luckau: Oh you know, sometimes is better to not know why. Even, though I don't know how I earn these powers. Anyway, the raid is not over, we have the Leader...

N'Itzahh: AGH!

*Fragment burst*

He was killed by Chris who gave a lot of Knee attacks on the head which at one point he beheaded.

Luckau: I mean the Demonic Left (lol décapitation with the legs XD)

Kizmel: I will support the other humans.

Luckau: Ok. *Whistle*

Luckau: Oh my squad et les autres you alright?

Kirito: We fine thanks to Chris and Yuuki.

Asuna: We are ready for the counter-attack!

Liten: And to protect you again.

Luckau: Chris, guide them. Me I will help back Kibaou and Lind on the last Fallen.

Chris: Let's finish the raid! Sinon, attack in continue with your arrows on his legs.

Sinon: Yes Chris.

Chris: Girls with Kirito attack the boss on his back with Liten and Agil we will keep the full aggro. Normally it will be after his break point so keep in reserve your best skill for the combo switch! Ready?

Chris: Ok ready you all?

Agil/Liten: Ready Chris.

Koharu/Mito: Ready

Kirito/Asuna: We are ready.

Sinon: I'm ready Chris.

Chris: FORWARD!

The Squad follows the new plan made by Chris with Sinon using a Bow skill available to shoot a lot of arrows in one shot.

Sinon: I will bot deceive them, I will help them to win this raid! Large Bore!

The arrows hit the boss' legs when Liten and Agil reattack the boss with Chris focusing on hitting with his melee attacks on the legs too to put on its break period. He avoids the kick of the boss and continues hitting with the rest attacking its back and even though Asuna succeeds to plant deeply her Rapier weapon, sometimes this move can't remove the weapon.

Asuna: My Fleuret! It's stuck.

Kirito: I will help you. Watch the boss, will you?

Asuna: Yeah

Kirito struggles to retrieve the Fleuret but he succeeds anyway.

Kirito: Got it argh I fell!

He lost his steps and fell becoming vulnerable.

Asuna: Kirito

Mito: I'm here!

Mito jump and push him to the side avoiding a rotary attack of the Demonic but with this action, she took some damage.

Mito: Argh!

Asuna: Mito

Koharu: I,m coming to heal you! Yuuki cover me.

Yuuki: Ok Koharu.

Koharu: Mito you alright?

Mito: Yeah I'm ok but I have the debility debuff. In 30 seconds I want you to heal me with this crystal heal.

Koharu: Ok

Mito: Kirito you good?

Kirito: Yeah thanks for the safe. Asuna, here your Rapier.

Asuna: Thanks but don't risk yourself for that.

Kirito: But how you can fight if you don't have your Fleuret?

Asuna: Euh I still have an old Rapier in my inventory you baka.

Kirito: Oh yeah...

Chris: Hey guys are you inflicting the damages?

Yuuki: I'm the only one the others are leeching ^^

Koharu: That's not true! We got an issue but it is solved, we are once again pared to fight.

Chris: The boss is soon on his break phase. SINON! IT'S BREAK TIME SOON BE READY!

Sinon: I'M READY!

Chris: Ok I begin and I finish after yours!

Liten: Feint Strike!

Agil: Rumbling Horn!

Yuuki: Quintuple Pierce!

Mito: Slash Wave Scythe!

Kirito: Crimson Square!

Asuna: Star Splash!

Koharu: Shadow Serpent!

Sinon: Vigor Wind!

The Demonic very weaken is now watching Chris handling his Greenish Sword and preparing to behead the boss.

Chris: Game over, Vorpal Beat!

His lame slash the last HP before he finally turns into fragments.

Congratulations

Last hit player: Chris

MVP: Chris, Luckau

Chris: Dead.

Yuuki: Wouhou the boss is dead!

Mito: Yeah!

Kibaou: It's another victory for us!

Lind: The Assault Team never fails!

Agil: As always Chris, you and Luckau are genius on strategy and on improvisation.

Chris: Cimer Agil.

Liten: Thanks for this one, Chris. I leave you now, I have someone to join.

Kizmel: Congratulations the Demonic is now and definitely dead thanks to you.

The other Dark Elves come to the group to felicitate them.

Dark Elf Queen: I felt a strange aura like something has disappear. Finally, it's the end of centuries of conflict.

Kirito: What do you mean? Technically we are still in a war against the Forest Elves?

Dark Elf Commander: Well a messenger from Forest Elves informed us a few minutes ago that Wandelin succeed to overthrow the King. He proclaimed the end of the War. It's over.

Kirito: Cool to hear.

While everyone is enjoying the victory over the 9th-floor boss. Sinon murmurs to herself if she has succeeded in the raid.

Sinon: Did I do correctly my task?...

Luckau: I can say yes. Even if my original plan wasn't respected at all. With your bow, you eliminate a lot of Fallen Elves at the distance and protected a lot of players including us.

Sinon: Thanks, hey do you think it's time for the excuses?

The twos are looking at Chris enjoying the victory with the rest of the Assault Team and Luckau answers to Sinon.

Luckau: I don't think so. Not now. Leave him profit this moment, he is not ready to accept it.

Sinon: Ok then.

Luckau: But don't worry, he will be ready to accept it when the time will come. What will do now, after the end of the Campaign?

Sinon: I think I will do the special I got days ago.

Luckau: You receive a rare quest?

Sinon: Seems like it, it's a limited-time quest.

Luckau: Cool that, stay a bit longer, you should with my team, receiving other rewards from the Dark Elves.

Sinon: Sorry but I don't want.

Luckau: Really?

Sinon: Yes

Luckau: Why?

Sinon: I estimate that I was the intruder in your group and I don't think that I should deserve the rewards with you while I did infrequent actions compared to you.

Luckau: Ok... it's weird to hear that from you. But I understand, I don't force you, but it's an opportunity that you miss.

Sinon: I know, anyway I go doing the quest now, say goodbye to them.

Luckau: You will come back on the front or stay out of the Assault Team?

Sinon: Maybe, but I want to perfect my skills and my level.

Luckau: Ok, if you need help, you can message me, I have no issue to help you later.

Sinon: Ok thank you Luckau, bye.

Luckau: Ciao.

With Sinon leaving already the labyrinth, Kibaou tells Luckau about the Elves' War campaign experience.

Kibaou: Hey Luckau, I think we will do the Elves Campaign too, it was so awesome.

Luckau: Really? Ok good to hear but keep in mind that the story you took part in by us will be seriously different from what you will do.

Kibaou: I know.

Suddenly Luckau, Kibaou, and Lind receive multiple alerts of respawning floor boss.

Kibaou: Oh oh floor bosses 7 and 8 are back.

Luckau: Oh come on!! WHY does always this alert appears when we are enjoying good moments?!

Lind: Don't worry Luckau. My guild will handle the 8th-floor boss. Kibaou you do the 7th?

Kibaou: Yeah.

Luckau: Ben merci les mecs. Good luck.

Kibaou: Thanks *whistle* hey guys stop doing the party we have an emergency case to handle, the 7th and 8th-floor bosses are back so let's go now!

Lind: My guild we go too directly to the 8th floor!. ALS will be on the 7th!

ALS and DKB members: Rohhh (leaving fallen, Chris)

Chris: Agh* batards! Aïe! Don't let me fall like that like it was on the French Popcorn festival oh!

ALS and DKB members: Sorry Chris.

Mito: Poahahahah 🤣 your fall was excellent a good 9/10.

Asuna: At least it's over. It took what? A month to reach and beat the 9th floor with the accomplishment of the Elves Quests.

Yuuki: Yep the 2nd hardest boss of the beta phase is dead in a weird way.

Koharu: I agree, the plan we made was totally different in the execution, and Chris, since when did you get so strong with Luckau with your melee skills?

Chris: A long story that even I don't quite understand, better to tell it later.

Asuna: But where is Sinon?

Luckau: Oh she is gone doing a limited-time quest just minutes ago.

Mito: She will not take the rewards?

Luckau: Nope

Koharu: Too bad for her.

Kirito: Hey I just think about this but finally the best part of the story will be here!

Asuna: Which is?

Chris: Oh I know

Mito: Me too

Yuuki: It's always the best part.

Kirito: Hehe you know it?

Chris/Mito/Yuuki: To receive the rewards?

Kirito: It is! HIGH FIVE!

After guessing the next part only Mito; Kirito, and Yuuki are clapping their hands giving handshakes while Chris was not expecting his friends to do that.

Chris: Bruuuuuuuuuh

Luckau: Mais lol quoi.

Asuna/Koharu: Are you serious?!

Asuna: After beating the boss and finishing the quest it's the first thing that you got in your head?!

Luckau: They are gamers in their souls, even me I'm very curious about what could be the rewards gnegne 🤑.

Koharu: It's a cause already lost Asuna, we can't resonate with them. Gamers don't change.

Kirito: Hey! It's vexing, and that to you, you are gamers too girls. You Asuna was initiated by Mito and me, Koharu, you were with Chris and Luckau soooooooooooooo.

Koharu: You got a point.

At the same time, Queen Idhrendis giggles with Kizmel because of them.

Kizmel: It's of course natural to reward you after all the things you accomplished to help us.

Queen Idhrendis: Indeed, you will come with us back to the castle. We will celebrate even more our victory, the end of the war, and reward you tomorrow because I think that everyone is exhausted.

Chris: VRAI!

Everyone laughs a good laugh after Chris said yes like it was a fact of torture to him.

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: Oh yes, the troops deserve to finally take a good long rest ^^, my Queen, Kizmel, Chris, Koharu, Mito, Yuuki, Asuna, Kirito, I propose to go back to the Castle.

Wouhou.

The next day...

18th December 11h30, (11:30 a.m), Floor 9 Dark Elf Castle Ceremony Hall:

All of the 1st EIS members including Yuuki (since Sinon) have left before and are reunited in the commemoration room. Filled with a lot of Elves including from the Dark and Forest and other species they received medals from the Queen and Wandelin. And all the players were rewarded with a rare medal and a lot of cols and crafting materials.

Yuuki: Ok ok! These medals are so awesome!

Chris: It's me or it's the equivalent of the Légion d'Honneur or the Order of the Rising Sun / Princess Crown medals.

Luckau: It's is the case.

Chris: Cooooool les jumeaux et ta sœur vont être bien jaloux de nous. / The twins and your sister will be very jealous of us.

Luckau: Ça c'est clair.

Asuna: Well it's no joke this ceremony even on the ceremony of year's scholar end or competition is not of this level.

Kirito: Enjoy that girls, it's not every day that a kingdom is rewarding and celebrated us.

Mito: Despite of my years of gaming, I have never experienced that. It's like... it's like...

Yuuki: Like reach a unique exceptional triumph?

Mito: Yeah exactly 😁.

Koharu: Me too I don't know why but I feel proud too but it's only a game only our consequences are on this story not everywhere else, and despite we are in a virtual world, all look real.

Chris: UMU and it's only the 1st Campaign, who knows what the rest of the game will show to us?

Luckau: There is one that will be very epic if you want to participate later...

Kirito: Oh I would like!

Kizmel: Hey my friends, the Queen will deliver the last speech, you should listen.

Dark Elf Queen: My dear people, after a so long period of trouble, losing our brother and sister, our comrades, the ones we loved and cherished. The reign of terror of the Fallen Elves is over. The war against the Forest Elves is over and thanks to Wandelin who rallied his people to stop the King we will create a new organization capable to maintain the peace among the Elves. And as for our Humans friends: Luckau, Chris, Kirito, Koharu, Asuna, Mito, Yuuki, and Sinon even though she is not part of us, and all the other allies provided by Luckau, all of you have contributed to putting an end of an eternal conflict and help us to end the War. You made history, our historians will do everything to transcribe all of your actions with us, and will never forget you.

The Queen and everyone else is applauding the group.

*Clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Luckau: (I will maybe let a tear flow XD)

Dark Elf Queen: Now my dear people, I proclaim for the last speech. It's time to celebrate!

The festivities begin among the elves of course they are invited too so they are profiting it too. With Asuna tasting the meal for her own stuff with Kirito and Koharu as her experimentations.

Asuna: Ok try this one Koharu.

Koharu: Hum this one is good, maybe a needed of spicy it a lil bit.

Kirito: I agree.

Asuna: Kirito, your face is red.

Kirito: Oh really? I admit it's too spicy for me! Where is the milk?!

Asuna: Over there.

Kirito: Thanks *sprint*

Asuna: Ok this one I keep on my receipts ^^.

Koharu: Lol, Wanna try this one?

Asuna: Of course let me taste it...

Mito as for her, she is playing against other Elves on... chess (they were contaminated by Luckau and Chris) with Yuuki joining the game too.

Yuuki: Oh you too Mito you play Chess?

Mito: Yeah, because of them there! Chris talked too much about it the history of Chess, its World champs and GMs, the theories of opening, variant, exchange, gambit, and all the legendary rivalities omg...

Yuuki: Hihi like me, but it was Luckau who annoyed me with my sister when I was in the hospital.

Mito: At least we have a common point.

And of course, for the only time, Luckau and Chris defy Kizmel and the Commander in multiple games including 4 player board chess, darts, cards, and sword duels.

Luckau: So you want to challenge us?

Dark Elf Commander: Yeah but let's begin by chess like your fellows' friends Mito and Yuuki there.

Chris: Ah ha they are playing it we did it Luckau!

Luckau: Lol it's true, anyway what about a game of special chess?

Kizmel: The 4 players chess?

Luckau: We're on it.

Kizmel: To me, chess represents the tactics and the personality of a person that can be retransmitted in real life.

Chris: Oh it's true, It's damn true.

Dark Elf Commander: Let's made the game more piquant. The losers of this 1st game must drink 10 drinks of beer with the highest alcohol.

Kizmel: Euh Commander? I think Chris has not the age to handle our alcohol.

Chris: Oh don't worry, teens like me already tasted the beers since euh my generation is the most degenerate one so all so I'm on it ^^.

Luckau: Me too, losing or winning, I will taste it anyway I need to relax after all these weeks of work ^^. And after all, it could be very funny for the players who drink them to play the other game, especially the sword duels XD.

Kizmel: Ok then but Chris, Luckau, prepare to lose, we are invincible on Chess.

Chris: Kizmel, let me tell you that I rarely lost in Chess and already faced legendary chess players before.

Kizmel: We see it, Chris. You can begin.

They finally begin to play with tons of good moods and joy and funny moments. Leaving all the challenges and dangers encountered on their ways like Kysala and the Fallen Elves behind them. Chris, Luckau, Koharu, Mito, Asuna, Kirito, Yuuki, and all the rest of the players are on 1 floor left of the beta floors, the one that no one succeed to beat the 10th-floor boss including the strongest players at the time.

À suivre...

Fin du Chapitre / End of the Chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.2K 76
Y/N L/N was a young man who loved to be in the virtual world. He would then play a game called Sword Art Online. But there was an incident. A man nam...
7.8K 465 105
In a game where many players perceive to be the dream world to be in, Sword Art Online has taken the world by storm, giving 10000 players across the...
7.4K 170 80
The Sword Art Online incident of 2022 shook the world. For the first time, someone had successfully weaponised video games, and virtual reality. Worl...
168K 2.3K 26
during the year of 2022 a new way to play games comes out the Nerve Gear and the first game for it Sword Art Online a new VRMMORPG. There one of the...