Norman x Ray

bruhlifesuks

This is a story if Norman and Ray were in college and told each other they had feelings for each other~ They... Еще

Chapter 1, Meeting once again
Chapter 2, Confession
Chapter 3, Wait... really?
Author note
Chapter 4, Sweet....
Chapter 5, Breakfast 🥐
Chapter 7, Wait!? There's more!?
Chapter 8, Moving in
Chapter 9, Uh oh...

Chapter 6, Let's eat 😜

3 0 0
bruhlifesuks

A LOT OF SMUT!! Here you go you thirsty gremlins. Also probably really cringy. Get your Bible right now. You will need it. 😭

Ray's Point of View:

I bring Norman to the bedroom and take off his clothes. He slips his hands down my pants.

He presses his penis against me and I bite back a moan. He then exclaims, " Wait, no fair! " "Hm? " I pause. He smirks and says, " I wanna see you naked~ " I smirk back at him, " Okay~ " and I take off everything.

Norman stands back and admires my body and says, " You're beautiful. " I blush and say, " So are you. " " Hm~ "

Norman then kisses me. I taste him and move my hips in a circular motion against Norman's body, teasing him. " Nngh~ " he says as he puts his hands on my hips and squeezes.

I kiss him harder getting more hungry every second. Norman runs his hands down my thighs. I whine and clench. Norman grabs my penis and rubs it. I whimper and say, " Please... "

Norman's Point of View:

I rub my hand up his chest and pinch one of his nipples.
Ray shudders.

I lick my lips and kiss down his collarbone, leaving marks wherever I kiss. He arches his back.

I pin Ray to the bed, " Not so tough now~ " I chuckle at his vulnerability. While breathing heavily he says, " F-fuck me... "" Hm ... " I smirk. " Beg~ " He then says, " Daddy please, I-I want it... "

I kiss his forehead and then kiss down his jawline. He moans quietly. I kiss down his neck. He then grabs my dick and sucks.

I moan and pull him closer " R-Ray! " He swirls his tongue around the tip. I moan in pleasure and then suck Ray's. He gasps and grips onto me. I kiss Ray's lower abdomen. " P-please- ah~ Norman, do it. " He says. " Hmm.. What is it you want? "

I smirk as I say that. " F-fuck, fuck me. " I trace my tip against his entrance. He moans impatiently. " Alright~ " I thrust into him fast and hard.

He screams in pleasure, " H-harder! " He exclaims. I go in deeper and faster and I kiss up Ray's neck. He yells, " I'm gonna cum! " I growl, " Go ahead " I bite Ray's earlobe.

He releases and my abdomen becomes slick with white substance. " Hm~ " I thrust into him as deep as I can go. He moans and grips onto the sheets. " N-Norman... ah~ " " D-Don't hold back... " I thrust faster and harder.

He screams and cums again. I moan and thrust as hard as I can. I cum and pull out. " Nngh- you are very tight~ "

Both of us are panting and drenched in sweat. " I was waiting for you to take me... " He says. I smirk and kiss his forehead then say, " You're sweet~ " Ray nuzzles into my neck. " Mm~ "

I wrap my arms around Ray's chest. " I love you~ " I say. He says, " I love you too. Please never leave. " " I won't, I swear. " I tell him as I kiss his forehead once again. Ray falls asleep later, buried in me.

I cried from the cringe in this. The whole time writing this. It's far from over. 🙃

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...