The Boarding House

By AidenJivin

*I've been revisiting this book, updating and editing mistakes. So if you've read it once, maybe check it out... More

The Breakdown
Danny
Charlie
A Fire Down Below
Meet Bobby
Taken
Changes
Good Morning Sunshine
Just A Dream
The Truth Always Comes Out
Perrysburg Or Bust

Dinner and Fireflies

171 3 6
By AidenJivin

A/N Thank you all so much for pushing me over 200 reads and for all the votes and feedback! Y'all are amazing! Keep it up! ~Aiden

——

Joey floated around the huge farmhouse turned brothel on a cloud of excitement most of the day. Whatever it was about Bobby that calmed the chaos inside him was the same thing that had Joey bubbling over with anticipation about spending more time with him.

Joey was sitting in a lawn chair in the backyard eating a ham sandwich amongst a sea of evidence of last night's party sprawled across the yard. His body buzzed with a giddiness he'd only seen in the Rom-Coms he used to watch with his ex-girlfriend when he heard the wooden screen door slam against the door jam.

A few seconds later his blood went to boiling when Tre cleared his throat. "I wanted to talk to you about last night." Tre offered. His voice sounded Cullen and unsure.

"What about last night?" Joey shook at the anger he heard the sharpness in his own voice. It was an extreme swing from cloud nine where he was less than a minute ago to his current state of seething.

"I shouldn't have don't that last night." Tre responded with regret evident in his voice.

Tre was bigger and older than Joey, however, that didn't slow the words that roared out of Joey's mouth. "You shouldn't have done a lot of fucking things this weekend Tre!"

Joey kept his back to Tre. The only acknowledgment he offered Tre was his laser-focused reply. "I just, I didn't know how to get you to slow down. You were being crazy and I felt respon..."

"You're not responsible for a fucking thing I do Tre!" Joey interrupted him. "You're responsible for what you did to me!" Inhaling, Joey paused to put his words in order. "I am responsible for me. Not you! You took advantage of a helpless drunk!" He yelled still looking out across the backyard. "Yes, I was being wild and reckless. No, you're not responsible for me!" He finished, his voice trembling and his face flush with anger.

Tre's voice was soft and his words were slow. "I get that, I really do. I feel like what I did, put you on a disastrous course and I owe you an apology."

"You owe me more than a fucking apology! No... you don't owe me shit!" Joey snapped again. "I don't need a fucking thing from you!"

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." Tre succumbed to accepting Joey's seething allegations.

Tre's words hit Joey in a different way than he was expecting. His anger, the hurt waned in him holding him silent for a few clicks. He was being stupid, regardless of what had happened between him and Tre. That really didn't excuse his actions. He was ultimately correct, Joey was solely responsible for Joey.

"It really had little to do with you Tre." He admitted. "Yeah, things happened, you took advantage of a situation, but what I did with that is on me." He finally turned to acknowledge Tre. "Apology accepted."

Joey turned away again staring out over the copious amount of empty bottles and cans. He tried to process the remaining anger while thinking about how much fun he had while being reckless. The last thing he wanted to do was carry any of that drama into his date with Bobby.

Tre stood behind Joey but didn't speak again for the few minutes he remained. If Joey would have looked back, he wouldn't have been able to miss the remorse that was written across Tre's face or his slumped shoulders as he watched Joey ignore him. Assuming all was said that was going to be said, Tre turned and headed back inside.

Date time was fast approaching and Joey sat on the front porch ready and waiting. He felt cute in his blue jeans and a tight-fitting white polo shirt with his hair neatly styled. All that was missing was to see Bobby's car coming up the driveway.

About ten minutes later, a black Mustang came into view. Joey's heart raced knowing it had to be Bobby. It looked like a car Bobby would drive; sleek, black, and loud. The typical young mechanic car.

Sure enough, as the Mustang slowly moved up the long gravel drive, Bobby came into view behind the steering wheel. Joey walked towards the vehicle before it came to a complete stop. Opening the passenger door, he crawled in next to Bobby, every cell in him wanted to reach over and kiss Bobby. He decided against being so forward, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Hey Bobby." He said instead, smiling ear to ear while buckling himself into his seat.

Never turning the engine off, Bobby responded with a hello and put the car in reverse. Going to the dated farm town wasn't a long drive but the small talk flowed effortlessly between them.

Just before they came to the business district of the small town, Bobby took a left off of Main Street and drove a couple more blocks before effortlessly parallel parking in front of a single building with a row of storefronts and doors.

Before long the two young men were sitting across from each other, each enjoying their dinner between the conversation in the fanciest restaurant the town had to offer, decorated in Sicilian motif with soft accordion music playing in the background.

"How's your food?" Bobby inquired after taking a drink of his cola.

"Mmm, it's yummy! Thank you."

"After we finish here, can I take you somewhere?" Bobby asked trying to act coy.

He's too cute! "I'm yours for as long as you want me." Joey answered flashing a flirty smile back to the other man. "Take me anywhere you want to."

Forever? "Perfect!" Bobby declared with a big cheesy grin lighting up his face.

Back in the car after dinner, Bobby wheeled the Mustang back out onto Main Street, turning in the opposite direction of the house Joey was staying in. They drove on for a while, past Charlie's garage, leaving the little town behind them before Bobby veered left onto a winding gravel road.

"Ya taking me out to the middle of nowhere so people can't hear me scream?" Joey poured sarcasm into his question.

Smiling back at Joey's dramatic question, "I'm taking you to my favorite place in this town."

A short time later, the car turned onto what looked like a tractor path into a field. The sun was setting behind them and little lights flickered just over the top of the tall grass. "I call it Firefly Field." Bobby offered, showing all the signs of a very attractive country innocence.

Joey watched the lightning bugs dancing in the wind, glowing and dimming as they bobbed haphazardly around the tall grass. Trees lined one side of the field where it looked like fairy lights were hung, from the flashing fireflies. The rest was open as far as he could see in the dimming light.

"It looks just like a fairytale setting." Joey thought out loud.

Bobby got out of the car and walked to the back where he opened the truck. Joey followed his lead as Bobby dug through some things and pulled out a folded blanket and a grocery bag.

Back in front of the Mustang, hidden from the dirt road, Bobby spread the blanket on the ground. "I thought we could sit here and talk, watch the fireflies as the sun sets and have a couple drinks." Bobby reached into the bag and pulled out two bottles of beer, opening one and handing it to Joey.

"I like it!" Joey confirmed, lifting the bottle to his mouth and taking a drink. "Do ya come here a lot?"

"Yeah. Kinda." Bobby answered looking around. "I come here to get away from the BS from time to time. Sometimes I just need to escape my dad." He shrugged off the honesty of his thought.

Joey understood that. He felt awkward around Bobby's dad, at this moment he felt ashamed thinking about what happened with his dad. Charlie could be pretty overbearing from what he's seen over the last couple of days. He had a very dominating kind of personality.

"I really do want to leave this place." Bobby confessed breaking Joey's self-deprecating line of thought. "I don't know if following you is the right thing, but I think I am gonna leave this place behind me really soon regardless." Bobby tipped his bottle back, skulling the last of its contents.

"Perrysburg is a nice place. It's bigger than this town and not far from Toledo so there's lots to do." Joey felt like he was trying to convince Bobby to follow him.

"I don't know. I want to get away from my dad and these people, but I don't know where I'd rather be. Just not here. Not anymore." Bobby offered, not admitting how much he really wanted to follow Joey.

As the sun dipped behind the trees, the field in front of them looked like a night sky full of twinkling stars, only the stars here were bumbling around in the night air and flashing more than twinkling.

"Only you can figure that out Bobby. Not your dad, not me. Not anyone but you." Joey offered his underrated wisdom. "Gotta live your life for you!"

"Yeah, I know. But for right now, I just wanna drink beer and sit here with you watching the day end." Bobby leaned into Joey until their bodies touched.

Without a thought, Joey tilted his head, resting it on Bobby's shoulder watching the darkness of night slowly consume everything around them except those bumbling lightning bugs. Bobby rested his head on Joey's and the two sat there in the stillness of the cool night, both leaning against each other. Each, unwilling to speak on their growing bond.

"So," Joey sounded off, "my car will be ready tomorrow?"

"That's the plan as long as the computer comes in." Bobby sounded a little bit sad as he confirmed the plan and pulled away from their cuddle lean.

He moved so he was facing Joey before he took Joey's face in his hands and leaned in. Joey split the distance, also leaning in until their lips touched with electricity between them. It was the moment Joey had been waiting for since the Mustang crept up the driveway.

Bobby's tongue lapped at Joey's lips, tickling and begging for an invitation. Joey opened his mouth, accepting Bobby's tongue inside to dance with his own. Bobby brushed his tongue over Joey's, exploring his mouth once again while Joey's tongue twisted and curled around the other man's fleshy muscular organ.

Joey thought he heard soft moans mingled within the sounds of crickets singing in the field around them as the two were locked in a passionate embrace. He opened his eyes to see Bobby looking back at him. He could feel Bobby's smile as their lips twisted and pushed together, Joey smiled too.

He couldn't remember ever feeling so happy, so content. So crazy! He thought as he fell deeper into Bobby's essence. Looking into those brown eyes while they kissed felt like the sexiest thing in the world. Joey wondered why people close their eyes when they were making out before he decided to forgo thoughts for a while.

Bobby's hands pulled away from Joey's face and slid down his body until he found the hem of his polo. Joey raised his arms in time with Bobby raising the shirt up and over Joey's head. Joey's nipples quickly hardened in the cool night air.

Bobby cupped one of Joey's pectorals before running his fingertip over his pointy nipple. Joey's eyes closed again, his head tilted back, quietly sighing into the darkness around them.

He looked up into Bobby's eyes and chills raced across his skin from the hunger that flashed across them. A greedy desire that wasn't there a few minutes earlier. He leaned forward and softly kissed Bobby's neck. Leaving a moist trail under Bobby's chin, he continued his lips' journey across Bobby's throat to the other side of his neck.

Bobby pulled back and in a flash, his shirt was over his head and laying in the grass next to the blanket the two shared. As he moved back in, he gently forced Joey onto his back and positioned himself straddling Joey's waist.

Joey's hands slid up Bobby's legs and fumbled with his belt buckle until he unfastened it and the button at the top. Lowering the zipper, Joey slid his fingers into Bobby's underwear in search.

From the angle Joey's hand was in and with Bobby's pants being an obstacle, Joey was unable to grasp Bobby's already hard cock. He tugged at the fabric. Bobby took the obvious hint and stood up so he could lower his remaining clothing and tossed them in the general direction of his shirt.

Lowering himself back down over Joey's waist, he felt Joey's hands on his ass trying to scoot him closer. He moved willingly and brought his cock closer to Joey's face. With barely any of his weight resting on Joey's chest, Bobby leaned forward and held himself with one hand to the ground.

Using his other hand, he fisted his cock and started rubbing it across Joey's face. Joey's mouth chased Bobby around, open in a silent plea to be filled, growling in frustrating need.

The weight of Bobby's meat on his face was mesmerizing to Joey, and his mouth watered for a taste. Feeling Bobby maintaining control again was amazing overpowering and natural.

After getting cock slapped in the mouth a few times, Bobby finally gave in to Joey's neediness and pointed his cock between Joey's lips, and pushed himself in slowly. Joey lifted his head and began sliding his lips back and forth along Bobby's shaft in shallow, limited strokes.

Bobby raised off of his knees, his toes dug into the blanket in a plank position with his cock directly over Joey's mouth, and started thrusting, face fucking the man below him.

His arms started to quiver from the exertion of holding his body up so Bobby took his cock away from Joey and raised himself. Joey extended his neck, his mouth tried to follow Bobby.

"Don't worry. I'm not done with you yet." Bobby reassured his hungry partner as he repositioned himself between Joey's spread legs.

Bobby unfastened Joey's blue jeans and started wiggling them off his hips.  Raising his ass off the blanket to make Bobby's task easier, Joey shivered when his cock bounced in freedom from its denim cage.

Bobby raised Joey's legs into the air in front of him and worked the fabric up his legs and past his feet before tossing them into the pile with his clothes.

After letting Joey's legs land softly on the ground, Bobby scooted back a little and began stroking Joey's shaft in a slow rhythmic motion. It was the first time Bobby had held a penis that wasn't his. There was something satisfying about holding Joey's hard cock in his hand. Bobby thought it would feel awkward and maybe even not like it. He was surprised to realize the opposite was actually true.

Joey let out soft moans from the attention Bobby was giving him. He paid very little attention to the fact that he was naked in a field only lit by a heard of fireflies and the crescent moon above them. His thoughts were almost entirely focused on Bobby.

He anxiously thrust his hips, pumping himself through Bobby's fist. Bobby worked his hand along Joey's length before he bent down and lightly kissed the tip of Joey's cock head, tasting the saltiness of the liquid that was beaded up in Joey's slit.

Licking his lips, Bobby took the plunge and sucked Joey into his mouth, his lips wrapped around Joey's cock, just below the mushroom. He started taking slow shallow strokes along Joey's shaft, listening to the sounds radiating from Joey's throat. Bobby's hand filled the gap between his mouth and the base of Joey's tool as his lips slid up and down on the rest.

"Ohhhh Bobby!" Joey moaned, his body trembling from erotic pleasure. His body arched up, his mind stilled and his heart raced.

Hearing his name called out low and deep from Joey's pleasure only emboldened Bobby. He removed his hand and locked his finger and thumb around Joey's base and took the cock deeper into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat, tripping his gag reflex. His stomach tensed as he tried to hold the cough inside him and continued taking Joey's cock in and back out through his lips.

He felt Joey's hands combing through his hair. His body broke out in goosebumps and he tried to moan through his cock gagged mouth only to have the sound transferred into vibrations on the hardness he held there.

The vibratory moan pushed a sigh through Joey's dry parted lips. He felt amazing with Bobby, the things Bobby was doing sent him to that pale sliver of the moon his eyes were currently fixated on. Every move Bobby made, every small stroke from his fingers locked around his cock to his fingers lightly brushing his balls as he adjusted his hand, to his lips sliding up over the rim of his mushroom head and back down, was leading to the grand finale that Joey felt was near.

His breathing got heavier even though he lay mostly still as he felt a cool sensation from his groin to his toes. He was about to release himself into Bobby's mouth and he knew it. He needed it.

"Bobby?" He groaned. "You're gonna make me cum!" As much as he needed to find relief, as wild as his thoughts were racing, he knew this was Bobby's first and he felt an obligatory need to warn his mate of the impending explosion he was about to let go.

"Mmmhmmm" Bobby hummed affirmation on Joey's cock. This is what he wanted. It was Joey's last night in town and if he was going to ever have the opportunity to explore his newfound interest, it was now.

He kept on the task of his slow and methodical approach to sucking Joey's dick. Every few bobs down he attempted to take him farther into his throat. Some were more successful than others, but Bobby felt proud that he had manned up and fought the urge to pull off of Joey to cough.

Knowing he might be able to make Joey cum only motivated him more. Tonight would be his last chance to try, to make another man cum. His last opportunity in this crumby little town to taste Joey's juices.

He listened to Joey's moans, and his breathing and tried to time the exact moment of his orgasm so he could be prepared. Nothing could have prepared him for the moment Joey's grip tightened on the back of his head holding him almost motionless with a cock halfway in his mouth.

There was not enough preparation when Joey cried his name into the night, or when Joey thrust his cock deeper into Bobby, or when the first ribbon of thick cum hit the back of his mouth and tried to slide down his throat.

It tasted like nothing he'd ever had. Salty, warm, and creamy thick, he almost choked on it when the second and third volleys puddled at the back of his throat fighting to go down.

Loosening the grip his lips had around Joey's shaft just enough, he forced himself to swallow what had built up on the back of his tongue. Following through and wanting to make sure he got every drop, Bobby returned with greedy enthusiasm on Joey's cock.

Joey wiggled and squirmed underneath Bobby. His moans and grunts filled the field as his cock convulsed and his body emptied everything into Bobby's mouth.

"Oh my god!" He whimpered. "Bobby!" Joey moaned, his toes were curled up into a tight foot fist, and his eyelids closed tightly over his blue eyes.

Bobby looked up at Joey, seeing the pleasure of his release written across his tensed body. "Was it good?" He asked fearing the answer, but craving the reassurance.

"Fuck Bobby! Yes! Oh my god!" Joey answered through his heavy breathing.

He opened his eyes to see Bobby perched proudly on his knees. "That was amazing!" Joey told Bobby, not just because it felt great, even bad blowjobs feel great, but because it felt different, passion-filled.

Bobby's smile seemed to light up the entire field leaving the lightning bugs pale in the night. At that moment, Joey couldn't imagine the sadness he would likely feel as he pulled his Camero out of Charlie's Auto Shop parking lot tomorrow afternoon.

Bobby leaned down and kissed Joey. He couldn't help it, the boy looked so kissable laying on a blanket in the dim moonlit field. His cock rested beside Joey's empty and softening cock underneath him, he rocked his hips back and forth against Joey's skin.

Breaking from the kiss, Bobby leaned over towards his clothes before he returned to his kneeling position between Joey's legs. Joey heard a crinkly fumbling sound while Bobby peeled open a condom and rolled it over his mushroom and down the length of his shaft. With a small unmarked bottle of lube he had taken from his dad's desk, Bobby slicked his sheathed organ before using the remaining lube to prepare Joey.

Bobby circled Joey's entrance with his slick finger listening to Joey's soft sounds below him. Joey tried to push himself towards the teasing touch and Bobby followed the queue and pressed deliberately into Joey's core dragging whimpers and sighs from somewhere deep in Joey's throat as he fucked the other man, first with one finger and then a second.

Bobby reached back and lifted Joey's legs, folding him in the middle. When Joey's slick entrance was visible, he pressed himself into Joey's cleft. Using his hand, Bobby pointed his cock against Joey and pushed himself through the opening. With slow intentionality, he sank deep into Joey's middle. Air hissed as Joey sucked his breath in through his teeth when Bobby entered him. The fullness of having Bobby inside him was welcomed.

Bobby pushed himself in slow and deep before backing back out to the edge. Making long slow strokes through Joey's ring, he could feel that there was so much tension already built up from sucking his first cock, that he wouldn't last long. Bobby wanted every single second he could stretch inside Joey, knowing this would be their last night together.

He fucked Joey gently trying to keep himself from the pinnacle and toppling over, but the warmth of Joey's cavern and the tightness of how the walls around him felt was making that a challenge. Joey's hands on his ass and trying to pull him in faster and deeper wasn't helping his cause any either.

"Bobby..." Joey moaned. "Ahhh, you feel so good!" There was no mistaking the love that was being built on that blanket, in a field surrounded by fireflies. Joey knew what that would bring tomorrow, as the little town and Bobby faded from this rearview mirror. He decided not to let that cloud this moment, so he put it away for later.

Bobby's mind went blank. Before he could stop himself he groaned "Fuck I'm gonna miss this." His words immediately felt wrong. It wasn't just the sex he was going to miss. He would miss Joey more than he'd miss fucking him. "I'm gonna miss you!" He corrected and the two locked eyes while Bobby pistoned into Joey still slow and steady.

Joey's fingertips dug into Bobby's tight ass cheeks. Both men moaned into the void around them never breaking eye contact. Their pleasures were uninhibited through the carnal yet passionate scene they were creating. Their bodies clapped together with each thrust Bobby made.

When Bobby couldn't hold it back anymore, when his release was at the pinnacle of its existence, Bobby howled like a lone wolf in the night. Burying himself deep in the center of Joey's body, he exploded into the latex that was wrapped in Joey's channel.

Joey was thrilled that he held himself deep as Bobby released all of himself. He loved the throb, pulsing at his insides. There wasn't another feeling in the world like it, and he got to experience it fully for the first time.

Completely spent, Bobby pulled out and laid next to his lover, both panting from exertion, both damp with sweat. The night, was their only cover as they laid still, fingers interlocked in each other's hands. Both remained silent as they gazed mindlessly at the stars.

"What if I came with ya?" Bobby pondered out loud feeling slightly possessive over the man next to him.

——

Originally this and the next part were all 1 chapter. I thought it was more fitting to break them up. Let me know what you though? Thanks again y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.1K 26
(bxbxmxm+)(poly realationship) (Update: only edited like 5 chapters the rest are unedited... So if it doesn't really make sense, Sorry.) Chapters wit...
148K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
73.4K 3.7K 19
**This is an Out of My Control spin off!! I HIGHLY recommend reading that story before reading this or you might not get every reference!!** Preston...
1.3M 43.6K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...