Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 14

1.9K 47 19
By LaskehHasmet

As Carlos and the others are processing the information, Eva request to Carlos to move Serenity near the said planet and Carlos nodded.

Since it's near, Serenity move towards the said planet while it's stealth generators is on.

Once in position Eva began hacking the network both civilian and military alike.

Carlos POV

"And done" Eva said.

On the screen of my ship, Eva presented me the history of the humans on these universe.

While I know some parts of the events happen in the Halo universe, I still enjoy watching how the UN evolve becoming the UEG (United Earth Government).

As I watch while Eva explained to me the wars they fought and disasters they face.

I am impressed by the sheer determination of the UEG, I think this is probably thanks to ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence).

My mood went down spiral as I remember some of the atrocities they commited before and after the covenant-human war, if I remember correctly isn't ONI wanted to experiment the Flood but went horribly wrong.

I am not sure if it was canon or legend but I know it happen in between the human-covenant war, the name of the ship was used is Mona Lisa, it is where both human and covenant alike mostly elites were experiment upon.

My thought were interrupted by Eva.

"That's about it, still we better watch out ONI, it screams much alike to the Inquisitor back on the other universe."

I can't help but snort, the Inquisitors are much brutal compared to ONI while both organizations have different aspects on terms how they function, however both organizations have similar goal.

I look at Cabal.

"Cabal, your opinion?."

"While they deemed to be a waste of time to deal with, however we must tread cautious, commander. As you have said long ago, never underestimate an enemy now matter how small or big it is."

"Good, assessment Cabal, Eva could you hack the mainframe of ONI?"

Eva just smug at me.

"Already done, dear, their firewall systems is a bit impressive however pitiful at the same time. I can bypass their systems without even blinking an eye, compared to the necrons that I need time to breach."

"Did their AI, detected anything intrusion?"

"You better thank Cabal for that, I went a bit toyed their firewall system for a long time."

Eva said sheepishly, Cabal just shook his head in disappointment.

"Alright back to the topic and Eva please be aware to your surroundings next time."

"Yes dear."

"Alright, what do you found, any juicy content that can be used against ONI?"

Eva looks at me with a smile.

"Much better."

Then she put it into the screen, in there filled with black listed individuals such as head of corporations, politicians, and other personal interest.

There is also secret programs that involve human experiments along with details and personnel's who involved with it , this is a treasure trove, I smiled and look at Eva.

"You're the best Eva."

Eva just chuckled and smiled.

I look at the screen and smiled, I look at Eva.

"Eva, what's the current date on these universe."

"January 3, 2515"

So a decade huh, I think it's enough to help a bit and a little bit trashing some certain individuals.

"Okay here's the plan....."

No One's POV

In the year February 5, 2515, a technological breakthrough has been made by the name of Dr. William Forest (Carlos) in space travel. The upgrade of Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine is now called Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine Mk. 2, compared to its predecessor the modified and upgraded FTL has lessen the time of space travel, accurate pin point destination and can function properly even its core has been damage.

It help transport ships to transport goods to outer colonies and other needy worlds faster, military ships can now respond to insurgent attacks on outer colonies.

The achievement of Dr. Forest caught the attention of ONI, in a swift act of ONI, Dr. Forest has been recruited and given a lab to operate in an undisclosed location.

Another contribution of Dr. Forest is the introduction of exosuits, which caught the attention of the heads of the UNSC and most especially ONI.

With a bit demonstration by Dr. Forest, it shows that it increase the mobility, speed, survival and strength of a soldier when equip with exosuits.

The heads of the UNSC and ONI are delighted to these suits and immediately requisition this suits to be on production. Soon, hundreds if not thousands of these suits are now in factories being produce and be ready to be ship towards military installations.

Soon all armed forces both marines, army and navy of the UNSC are equip with exosuits. These has shown excellent results especially against insurgents. The UNSC express their gratitude towards Dr. Forest in his invention.

8 months later after the introduction of exosuits, the heads of ONI and UNSC were stunned once more by Dr. Forest on showing them a bipedal mech in a height of 17.34 meters.

YMS-03 Waff

It was a prototype created by Dr. Forest but much to dismay of the heads of the UNSC and ONI it was used for civilian purposes.

However some officials can see the potential of the prototype to become a weapon of war.

Dr. Forest explained the possibility of creating a mech for military purposes called mobile suit. In which lighten the mood of everybody.

Because of these, ONI granted Dr. Forest a higher position in ONI and a new branch called ONI Robotics.

In here, Dr. Forest become the head of the department of Robotics.

March 19, 2516

Dr. Forest finally finish the product for both civilian and military use, YMS-03 Waff was introduce first as the mobile suit flew into the sky before it was shown carrying a large metal box that was used for demonstration.

Once the Waff shown its capabilities for civilians use, next is the military.

For the military, Dr. Forest introduce the first mobile suit use for the military, RGM-26GS.

Equip with a shield on its left hand and on the right holds a large version of MA36 Pulse Rifle.

(On the upper middle of the shield, replace the federation logo into a UNSC logo.)

(Dr. Forest or Carlo modified the MA35 rifle into a MA36 pulse rifle, it increases the accuracy and fire rate of the weapon, and the impact or damage that it cause. It shoots bullets coated with plasma energy, giving more damage to the enemy. Also this applies to other arsenals as well, with exception of the bazooka. Also it's weight has been reduce for soldiers to carry at ease.)

There Dr. Forest began the demonstration, there he instructed the pilot to begin, the RGM-26GS to move then Dr. Foster began instructing the pilot to do things such as running, flying, and manoeuvring skills.

In which impressed the audience.

Next phase was offensive capabilities, here the RGM showed its capabilities such as it's upper head equip with powerful .50 caliber machine guns on both sides for anti-infantry and light vehicles.

The RGM raise its shield to protect itself from incoming barrage of rounds from a group of Abraham tanks.

The tanks were controlled by Cabal, Dr. Forest's personal AI.

The RGM lowers its shield before raising it's rifle aiming at the group of tanks and started firing. With sheer accuracy it manage to take out 6 tanks leaving 4 remaining.

The remaining four manoeuvre themselves out of harms way, before they proceed to charge towards the RGM while its barrels opened fire at the mobile suit.

The mobile suit raised it shields to protect itself from the barrage of rounds fired. As the enemy comes closer, the mobile suit put its rifle at its back much to the confusion of the audience.

The mobile suit grab something on it side what seems to be a grenade, it's thumb push a button before dropping to its knees.

Seconds on a loud pop was heard as smoke arises from the grenade, soon the mobile suit was covered in white smoke while the 4 tanks stop firing and began to halt in front of the smoke.

The tanks began to move and went towards the smoke where the mobile suit is last seen.

Due to the visibility of the smoke the audience can't see anything so a screen was provided to see what's happening inside.

The four tanks stop before they turn their turrets to observe their surroundings, suddenly out of nowhere a loud 'pwoom' was heard before they find the source of the sound a dark figure past them, 2 tanks found itself disable as its gunbarrels was slice along with the front of the tanks.

The two remaining tanks started to retreat out of the fog before one of them is cut in half. The last tank finally found the mobile suit swinging its beam saber towards it, the tank shot at the mobile suit before the tank was cut in half. The round hit at the left side of the shoulder of the mobile suit scratching a bit its painting.

The smoke settles revealing the outcome of the battle and the RGM all its glory, all the audience arose their seats and began to clap at the magnificent performance. The hatch opens up revealing the pilot, Dr. Forest wife,
Anna (Eva), holding the helmet and bows down to the audience.

On April 5, 2516, the UNSC request a requisition of mobile suits to be part of the UNSC armed forces, to the heads of the UEG.

After hearing the intial report and actual footage thats was sent to the higher ups, most of the members of the UEG agreed for the requisition of mobile suits.

However some of members are having concern and doubts, while it may seem helpful in fighting insurgents.

The question is how much materials to be used, even with the boost of FTL and expansion of colonies it will still not enough and it's expensive.

All those doubts and concern were cease when they were presented by the shrinking ray.

Not only it increases the amount of goods and raw materials, it can plug holes of food shortages on some planets and areas of all sectors, and more.

Now all the members agreed and began the production of mobile suits for civilian and military alike, along with the shrinking ray for agricultural and economic use.

October 3, 2518

During this time, the amount of insurgent attacks had been decreasing rapidly due to the new introduction of new techs for the UNSC.

With the introduction of mobile suits such as RGM-26GS and Waff, the UNSC Navy along with several other branches (along with Carlos department) have began modifying UNSC Ships along with civilian ships to acclimate the height of mobile suits in order to fit into ships.

While at it Dr. Forest introduce a blue print of new ships for the UNSC Navy, a battleship and a mobile suit carrier.

Orion Class Battleship

This ship has a length of 2200 meters, width of 490 meters and a height of 600 meters, it can hold 4 or 8 mobile suits, it's main gun in the front of the ship the Super MAC cannon an upgraded version of MAC 2 cannon.

The damage it bought for the Super MAC cannon triple the size than its predecessor.

The MAC 2 cannon is an upgraded version of MAC cannon that was used for Paris Class Frigates and Halycon Cruisers.

Next is the Mobile Suit Carrier designation as Orion Class Assault Carrier.

It has a length of 2390 meters, width of 610 meters and height about 660 meters.

It can hold 55 mobile suits including saber interceptors and longsword bombers, along with modified scorpion tanks, warthogs and other heavy duty vehicles.

(With the early production of Broadsword Interceptor, the Longsword is now designated as a bomber.)

Broadsword Interceptor

The Orion Assault Carrier is equip with 6 CIWs turrets for anti-fighters, 2 photon missile turrets, an advance jammer system was placed in the carrier to disable communications between incoming enemy fighters and missiles targeting the carrier.

The UNSC Navy gracefully nodded at the idea and immediately sent the blue print to start the production, with the amount of raw materials flowing thanks to the shrinking ray, shipyards across the sector will began constructing battleships of the UNSC and Mobile Suit Carriers.

June 25, 2519

All UNSC Ships are now modified and refitted with Super Titanium Alloy, this type of alloy can now with stand numerous punishments compared to its predecessor.

300 Orion battleships was now built, another 100 battleships will be built at the end of the year.

The number of Orion Assault Carriers built are 50 and another 10 will be built at the end of the year.

Unknown Location....

Carlos now nicknamed Dr. William Forest found himself sitting on his office while reading a book.

While he was reading he was interrupted a call from ONI much to his displeasure.

He lazily raised his hand and push the button to receive. As the button was push Carlos met face to face the head of ONI, Margaret Parangosky.

"So, how's the delivery I have sent you? Delicious isn't it." Carlos said with an amused smile.

Margaret Parangosky just gave a deadpanned stare at Carlos before she narrowed her eyes into his.

If Carlos was a normal man he would get chills behind his back, sadly it was just a tickle compare the ones he faced back on the previous universe.

"I hope you like it, also did you receive the video I have sent you? I heard he is still playing with my friends, it was so much fun I hope he would survive a little bit longer, but come to think of it, nah you don't care about it anyway." Carlos said with a smile on his face.

Margaret just angrily stared at Carlos while Carlos just tilt at her with innocent expression.

"Well I don't mind you sending some of your people to get me, my friends had been yearning for so long to have friends to play with."

On Carlos back a loud scream was heard before it followed by a loud crunch.

Margaret stared at Carlos eyes before she slumped unto her chair.

"I, have a proposition to you, Dr."

Carlos raised his eyebrow before he reply.

"Hmm, what it would be?"

"If you agree with this proposal we will stop hunting you."

Carlos chuckles.

"Why would I? It will be the same all over again. The same old BS."

"No, Dr. Forest, this is a real deal."

Carlos sense that she is not lying and wonders a bit before he reply.

"Very well, Admiral. Margaret Parangosky what would it be?"

The head of ONI just stayed silent for a few secs before she replied to Carlos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
405K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...