Tough love

由 taniiira

更多

the new guy
the beginning of something amazing
the date
2 months later. .
break up #1
awkward :/
the party
the morning after
the perfect night
continued....
the new edition
hold on to me
beautiful liar
was it worth it
bed peace
stupid in love
bittersweet...
just one chance
the game
the game cont.
that night
Idumb ass
dumb ass cont.
together we're stronger
our story
last chance
sorry

the fight

30 2 0
由 taniiira

I got a call from Nina Rasheed 's sister saying that he was dragging some dude down the street. I quickly got and In the car and sped to his house. When I arrived Rasheed was on top of jacob punching the shit out of him. I ran up to Rasheed trying to pull him off. Rasheed kept throwing punches. I made one last attempt and Rasheed pushed me so hard I fell down. He kept punching then looked back at me on the ground. He sprung and ran to me to help me up. "Sorry bae" he whispered "it's ok" I replied. Jacob ran behind Rasheed and put a gun up to his head. "Move if you want to I'll end yo life right now." Jacob said. I was scared Rasheed said " ight"

Boom!
One shot was fired I closed my eyes and started crying.
Rasheed looked up and said " y u crying that was my sister"
Jacob laid there dead on the street. We all quickly sped off. Rasheed rode with me since his hands was bleeding.
Boi Boi Boi when I say he looked so fine I mean it. He chest was sweating blood dripping. I started to get horny and Rasheed noticed. "Aye ma stop the car." He said I pulled over and stopped. Rasheed reached over and gave me a kiss then stopped all of a sudden. "Will you go back with me" he asked hell yea I replied. He kissed me again but I stopped him. Come on let's go to my house and get you Clean up. Ight he replied.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.9K 84 35