Back to the Beginning

By Irish_Wolves

Finding out that some of the Wesley's and Hermione he thought as family had betrayed him, Harry wishes for so... More

What!
Childhood Filler
The Letter
Diagon Alley - Part 1
Diagon Alley - Part 2
Gringotts Again!
Going through the trunk
Hogwarts Sorting
First Day
Flying and the Twins
Draco the protector
Back to Privet Drive
Christmas Eve
Back to Hogwarts
Hermione Grangers Fall
Sirius is Free
Horrifying discovery
Quidditch Team
Talking to Neville
Final game of the season
The Explanation
The final prank of the year
The first year is over
Meeting Remus Lupin and Kreacher
Gringotts and Realisation
Friends and Enemies
Friendship to relationship
Year two at Hogwarts
Dumbledore and timetable problems
Dragon
Revenge on Lockhart
Lockhart and Dumbledore Trial
Ron's Redemption
Death
Meeting Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy
Changing Hogwarts
Fudge
Dumbledores defeat
Unexpected wake up call

Revealing the truth to Sirius and Remus

16.5K 668 133
By Irish_Wolves

Sunday – 25th of June – Number 12 Grimmauld Place – 8:11 PM

I had done it. I had sorted through my mind and had made a decent shield! It had taken close to a week of constant adding and taking away things. Everything was where it was meant to be.

"Are you ready, Harry?" Remus asked as he sat in front of me. Sirius was looking at me nervously. "If you think you need more time to strengthen your shields, you can have a few more days." Remus said as he ruffled my hair. I shook my head softly.

"No. I'm ready to see how far I've come into defending my mind." Remus nodded his head in understanding. "And if you do get into my mind, you can tell me if I arranged my memories good or not." I said as Remus nodded again and looked me in the eyes.

"Legilimency!" Remus said as I felt a probe at my mind. I kept the shield up as the probing then increased. I winced slightly and tried pushing Remus out of my mind. The probing then increased tenfold in speed and strength. I then sighed as the probing stopped. I felt as if someone was in my head, searching for something. Remus then pulled back with a startled look. "Was that a basilisk?" I nodded my head as Remus gave me a smile.

"So how did I do?" I asked as Remus gave me a large smile.

"Your shielding is okay but could improve a lot, but your mind is a whole other matter." I smiled slightly at that. "Your mind is quite good. Even if you just add a bit more defense to the area than what you already have, maybe something in the lake, to help keep people away from the cabin. I didn't quite get to the cabin, but that's because the Basilisk startled me quite a bit, along with the dragons." Sirius looked at me wide eyed as he heard Remus give me feedback.

"Okay. Work on strengthening my shields and adding some more creatures. Got it." I said as Remus nodded in agreement. Sirius and Remus turned to each other for a moment before turning back to me with small smiles.

"We need to have a few more tests to make certain but we believe our shields are good enough that Dumbledore will have a bit of a hard time getting past them, and the inside of our mind is quite complex that unless you know us really well, you will have trouble finding anything." Remus said as Sirius scooted closer to me. I raised an eyebrow before rolling my eyes.

"Fine. I'll tell you." I said as Remus looked at me patently. Sirius grinned but looked became more serious. I sat on the floor as Sirius and Remus sat down in front of me on the floor next to the fire beside us. "I got transported back in time to my younger self's body." I said as Sirius and Remus looked at me in silence with blank looks on their faces. Sirius then started laughing while Remus studied my face.

"Good one, Harry! You almost fooled me there for a second!" Sirius said as he then looked at me. I glared at Sirius as Sirius then frowned and then looked at me with a wide eyes stare. "You're… serious?" I gave Sirius another glare as Remus continued to look at me blankly.

"No, you're Sirius." Sirius then gave a small, weak laugh as he stared at me. I rolled my eyes. "It's how I know more information on subjects and people then I really should." I said as Remus gave a nod. Sirius just looked at me blankly.

"Is that the reason you knew I was a werewolf?" Remus asked as both Sirius and Remus looked at me expectantly. I nodded my head as Remus nodded his head. "How did you find out… before?" I sighed and raised an eyebrow at Remus.

"Do you really want to know? It'll only make sense if I start from the beginning in my past life." Sirius and Remus looked at each other and nodded their heads and turned back to me.

"Yes. Tell us from the beginning." Sirius said as he waited patiently with a curious expression on his face. Remus nodded his head in agreement as I sighed and nodded my head slowly.

"Alright." I said before beginning. "In my first life, it basically started the same as this one. Voldemort," Remus and Sirius gives a shudder in disgust at the name. "Killed my parents, failed to kill me, Sirius got blamed and got sent to Azkaban and then I got sent to the Dursley's to live a horrible life until I turned eleven." I said as Sirius looked at me quizzically at the last part. "I'll tell you later." I said simply as both Remus and Sirius nodded their heads. "I got raised not knowing about magic until I got my Hogwarts letter, then the Dursley's moved around to try out ruin the letters but failed. Hagrid then came to personally escort me to Diagon Alley to get my things, also in the process of him making me believe that Dumbledore is some all mighty person that could do no wrong. Not all that interesting." I said as Sirius and Remus raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and continued. "I met Ron Weasley on the train were he lied and told me all the other compartments were full and proceeded to tell me all Slytherin's were evil and I should be a Gryffindor but in a more… manipulative way to say it. It didn't help that he was technically my first friend and Draco had come in and furthered that belief I grew to have by quite a lot." I stopped when Sirius motioned me to stop.

"Are you saying that you and Malfoy weren't friends in you past life, not only were you not friends but you hated him?" Sirius asked as I rolled my eyes again and glared at Sirius.

"I didn't hate him. I just didn't like him at the time because he was not only mean to my first friend that was my age but also insulted Hagrid at the time." I muttered as Remus gave a chuckle. I gave a small glare to Remus as Sirius gave a laugh.

"Sure. So it was a rivalry." Sirius said as he then smirked at me. "Continue with your story." Sirius said as he motioned me to continue. I gave Sirius a hard glare.

"After getting to Hogwarts, we were all getting sorted and when it was my turn the hat told me I would do well in Slytherin." I stopped again at Sirius's cry of shock. Remus gave me a smile as he chuckled at Sirius's antics.

"You were a Slytherin!" I glared at Sirius before speaking.

"No. I rejected that house and was sorted into Gryffindor." I said simply as Sirius sighed in relief. Remus just shook his head. "Now I'm beginning to think I should just put my memories into a pensive so you can view it so I don't get interrupted every five minutes." I said as Sirius soughed and put his hands up in surrender.

"Alright. I'll only interrupt if you're in life threatening danger in parts of the story." I sighed and groaned in annoyance as Sirius and Remus stared at me curiously.

"I'm almost always in life threatening danger. Every fucken year!" I said as Remus and Sirius looked at each other. "First year with the troll, three headed dog, Voldemort's head sticking out the back of a teachers head and the Philosopher Stone!" Sirius stared at me with wide eyes. "Second year with the Acromantula's, a Basilisk and Voldemort having a diary that has a piece of his soul in it." Remus and Sirius's eyes widen is horror at the last piece of information. "Third year when you escaped Azkaban to get Peter Pettigrew who was hiding as the Weasley's rat, Remus trying to eat us when he accidentally forgot to take his potion on a full moon when he saw you dragging Ron into the shrieking shack with Peter in rat form and the crazy fucken Dementors trying to swarm and kill us!" Remus looked appalled as he looked away in shame. Sirius looked horrified and angry at the mention of Peter. "Fourth year with the stupid Tri-wizard tournament when Barty Crouch Junior pretended to be Alastor Moody, being sent through the three trials of getting a golden egg from a female dragon and her eggs, saving your friend from the black lake with the Mer-people, going through a maze that has all sorts of deadly creatures. And, OH, let's not forget the end of that year when me and Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff grab the cup and get transported to a cemetery where they kill Cedric and Voldemort comes back." Both Sirius and Remus look even more horrified as I took in another breath. "And let's not forget fifth year where everyone thinks I'm some cray, attention seeking liar that's lying about Voldemort being back, the ministry sending a bitchy toad woman to take over defense, the bitch punishes us when she catches us doing things with a Blood Quill so we will forever remember our lesson, then I get visions about Sirius being tortured in the department of mysteries where I stupidly run off to save you, fighting Death Eaters to not only see you show up after we get their but to see you FUCKING DIE!" I screamed the last part as Sirius looked at me with wide eyes. I felt tears start falling from my eyes as I open my mouth to continue. I STOPPED WHEN Sirius and Remus pulled me into a hug.

"It's alright." Sirius whispered softly as he and Remus began rocking me slightly. I huffed but sniffled as I calmed myself down.

"I'm not a kid. I was sixteen at the time." I muttered softly but loud enough for them both to hear. Sirius smiled softly and stroked my hair as Remus rubbed my back.

"You may not be a kid in your past life, but you look like one and are one in this time." Sirius said as he kissed my forehead and pulled back to look me in the eyes. "And besides, at least allow me the privilege of treating you like a kid for a while to miss out on all the years I missed in their life and your last one." I sighed and looked up at Sirius with searching eyes before slowly nodding.

"It's nice to know at least James had a child. It would have been nice if at least you had one as well Padfoot." Remus said as I snickered softly with a hiccup. I looked at Remus and smirked softly.

"In my past life, you got together with Tonks and had a beautiful little boy named Teddy Remus Lupin. He's a metamorphous." I said as Sirius gave a howling laugh as Remus went bright red. "I'm the Godfather of the little tyke and I certainly do miss him." I said as I then gave an evil smirk at Remus. "Maybe you should try to bring Teddy into the world faster." I said as Remus went bright red and ran from the room. I laughed with Sirius for five minutes before calming down. Sirius then smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, Harry. I hope you know that." Sirius said as he then kissed my forehead. I blushed and slowly nodded without looking at Sirius's face.

"I love you to, Padfoot." I said softly as I closed my eyes and just hugged Sirius next to the warm fire.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – 26th of June – Number 12 Grimmauld Place – 7:49 PM

I sighed as I placed a piece of parchment in front of me and dipped my quill in the ink pot. I yawned before sighing and closing my eyes for a moment.

Time to get in contact with Voldemort. I need to talk to him about everything that's needs to change when he takes over.

Dear Voldemort,

It has been half a year since we have spoken. I agreed to let you take over the world and give you the pieces of information if you would not harm my loved ones that I listed to you. I wanted to discuss the reasons you became a Dark Lord and what you are going to do once you have taken over.

I don't want to communicate over a letter so I want us to meet face to face to talk. Meet me at the entrance of Gringotts in a glamor of your younger self as I assume you have done the potion to get you a body. I want you to meet me this Friday, 30thof April at ten O'clock in the morning.

From Harry Potter.

I then did waved my wand above the parchment to dry it and smiled as it dried. I then froze as I looked at the wand in my hand with shock and horror.

"Fuck. I just used magic with a wand outside Hogwarts." I said softly as I inwardly sighed. "I'm going to get in so much trouble." I said as I then rolled up the parchment and tied it to Hedwig's leg. "You know where to take this, don't you girl?" I asked as Hedwig gave me a deadpanned look and flew out the open window. I snickered softly before walking out of the room and into the kitchen. I sat down on a chair and sighed softly.

Crack!

I jumped and swirled around to see Kreacher with a plate of Bacon, eggs, scrambled eggs, sausages and a small salad on the side. I smiled at Kreacher and took the offered plate.

"Thanks, Kreacher!" I said as I put a piece of bacon in my mouth with a smile. I then turned to Kreacher with a curious expression. "Kreacher. I was writing a letter to someone and I automatically did a drying charm on the letter so I could send it. Will the ministry be sending me a warning?" I asked as Kreacher then shook his head.

"No. Ministry not be knowing as house wards hide house and blocks Ministry from finding out if student done magic or not. Like that for all Manors. Adults don't tell young ones so young ones don't go doing spells all over the place and make mess." I smiled and sighed in relief as I sagged in my chair.

"Thank Merlin. I thought I was going to get in trouble with not only the ministry but Sirius and Remus as well." I said and then turned to Kreacher with a bright smile. "Thanks, Kreacher. That really takes a load off me knowing I won't get in trouble if I accidentally do… magic." I stopped and looked at Kreacher wide eyes. "Did you just say I could do magic in the house and not get in trouble with the ministry?" Kreacher nodded ad I leaned in closer to Kreacher. "So I could, like, practice spells that are going to happen next year?" I smirked when Kreacher nodded his head in confirmation. "Thanks, Kreacher!" I said and then turned back to my food as Kreacher left with a loud crack.

This was going to be fun.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – 30th of June – In Front of Gringotts– 9:30 AM

I looked around again to see if I could spot any sign of Voldy in the streets.

He had sent a letter saying he would meet me here and we could talk to thoroughly discuss our plans for the future and what we should and shouldn't do. He seemed annoyed that I was suggesting what he should and should not do.

I sighed and looked around. I noticed Sirius and Remus exiting one of the shops and entering madam malkin's robes. Remus looked embarrassed and unsure as Sirius dragged him into the store. Probably for some new cloths.

After finally going through my life with Sirius and Remus, they had gone on a rage at Dumbledore, Voldemort, the Dursley's and anyone else they could think of that took part in making my life horrible. I also told Sirius about Fletcher stealing Black property when the Order had made Grimmauld Place their meeting place.

"Potter." I turned to see Voldemort as his younger, more charming and handsome self. I gave a smile and held out the rock that would transport us into a now empty room that once held portraits of the Potter family. Voldemort in his 'Tom' form grabbed the rock.

"Green eyes with gold." I said as we were then transported into the empty vault. I sighed as I felt my legs weaken slightly but managed to stay up.

I'm getting better at Wizard transportation.

"So you wish to talk to me about when I win and take over the ministry." I nodded my head and pulled out three stoned from my pocket and transfigured them into chairs and a table. I sat down as Voldemort sat down across from me.

"Before we begin, I have a question." I looked at Voldemort with curiosity as Voldemort narrowed his eyes but nodded none the less. "Is this now your form or is this a glamor or potion of some kind?" Voldemort sighed but slowly nodded his head.

"It is my real form. I made Severus swear to a magical oath to not tell anyone of my now living status unless they already know. Which is only you, me, Severus himself and Quirrell who is soon to start on his mission to gather my remaining supporters that are not in Azkaban and will bring them to me to make the same oath as Severus." Voldemort said as he relaxed slightly. I nodded my head as I looked around the empty room before looking back at Voldemort.

"I'll have to grab the Ravenclaw Diadem and bring it to you at the end of next year, make sure to get the diary from Lucius, get your ring and I'll send you the real Slytherin Locket that holds another Horcrux from Grimmauld Place." I said as Voldemort narrowed his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes. "You should probably consider transporting the Horcruxes to other items and keeping them on your person or in a more hidden place." I said as Voldemort now glared at me. I sighed. "Those are the Hogwarts Founders items. They should be hung in the dormitories of the houses in glory." Voldemort rolled his eyes this time but nodded all the same.

"What did you really want to talk to me about?" Voldemort asked as he gave me another vicious glare. I sighed but looked at Voldemort in a studying manner.

"What do you plan to do after you win the war?" Voldemort smirked when he heard me say he would win. Voldemort smirked and answered.

"I plan to keep the Wizarding world completely separate from the muggle world, bring back old traditions and make sure young wizards and witches learn as much as they can when they are young to produce more proper and powerful wizards." I nodded my head as I then cocked my head to the side.

"In my old life, Dumbledore always led me to believe you were all about eradicating muggles and killing Muggle-born's." Voldemort then narrowed his eyes and grit his teeth in anger. I raised an eyebrow as Voldemort calmed himself before answering.

"That was my goal when I was younger. I am much older and wiser now to see that Muggle-born's bring in new magic to create more powerful wizards like Grimwauld, Dumbledore, myself, Severus and you. We are all Half-bloods but we are quite powerful." I nodded my head in agreement to that. "For the Muggle-born's. I plan on taking them as soon as they show magic and replace them with orphans from orphanages. I'll have Aurors obliviate the parents and replace the memories with the Muggle-born to the Orphaned child. I'll also have documents made to say the child is dead and the parents adopted soon after the child died." My eyes widened at that as I nodded in agreement.

"That sounds good. As much as I hate the thought of separating a child from their parent, it's probably for the best. You never know if the child is being abused or not." Voldemort looked at me with a knowing look as I stared right back. "What do you think about Magical Orphanages and Magical Pre-schools?" I asked as Tom looked curios at the suggestions.

"They sound alright. It is a good idea." I smirked at that.

"Good. Once I turn seventeen or if I die before that somehow, Gringotts will be setting up an Orphanage and two other places for different matters with some money I'm putting aside. I thought the Pre-school would be good so kids can learn traditions and small spells at a young age. It will be a great thing to include into the Wizarding world." Voldemort slowly nodded his head. "I was thinking about adding magical creatures like Werewolf's and such to the environment as just because they turn once a month doesn't mean they're not human or have no right to learn." I said as Voldemort nodded again as he studied me.

"You planned to join me right from the beginning of this life, didn't you?" I nodded my head as Voldemort leaned back and looked around the empty room. "What was this room used for? I doubt the Goblins would allow you to merely use a room, better yet a vault to have a meeting with a Dark Lord without it costing a lot." I smirked slightly as I answered.

"This is where portraits of the Potters go when something happens, like when two parent Potters get murdered by a Dark Lord and only their infant son survives." I gave Voldemort a small glare at that as Voldemort merely raised an eyebrow at me. "I had my house elf's clean up Potter Manor and place the portraits back in. my parents portraits are there as well." I said as Voldemort nodded his head.

"I must be off. I have much to prepare for." Voldemort said as he stood and placed his hand out to me. I smirked and shook my head softly and handed Voldemort a leaf. Voldemort narrowed his eyes at me.

"This will take you to a graveyard. It's were your… father is buried. I don't know where your base is and I don't want to know until I know my Occlumency is strong enough if someone ever steals my necklace." I said as Voldemort gave another nod but stiffened at the mention of his father. "The password is 'Worst father of the year award'." Voldemort gave a small smirk at the password and said it before disappearing. I laughed as I then picked up a button that was near the door and clicked it to contact Griphook.

What an interesting morning.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – 30th of June – Grimmauld Place– 6:59 PM

"I'M NOT A CHILD OR A CUDDLE TOY!" I screamed as Sirius and Remus cuddled me and fed me dinner. I sat tied up on the couch with a smirking Sirius and Remus looking at me as they sat on both sides of me. "WHY!" I yelled as Remus then pushed another piece of pork in my mouth. I huffed as they didn't answer and just continued feeding me. "I hate you both." I said in defeat as both Remus and Sirius just chuckled at me.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.7K 20
Harry comes into his inheritances on his 18th birthday, and many surprising revelations come to light. Will sparks fly when he finds his mate during...
213K 11.3K 132
#1 Hermionegranger (22/5/22) #1 Hermionexmalereader (20/5/22) #1 PennyHaywood (21/11/23) The third year of Y/N's time at Hogwarts and he is finally i...
48.7K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
20.3K 618 4
Harry Potter is back to Hogwarts after the Second Wizarding War; and so is his two best friends. But it seems that Harry's fate is already sealed by...