The Owl House (Two Humans)

By Demondragon4444

Y/N a 19 yr old human boy who was raised by emperor Belos when he found him as a baby. Y/ N was trained in th... More

Info
1.Freedom and Survival
2.Demon Hunters Camp
3.My Own Steel
4.The Encounter of Two Humans
5.Father and Son Talk
6.New Encounters and Crazy Problems
7.Echoes of The Past
9. Fire Breathing & Magic Breathing
10. New Goals & Decisions
11. Beast Breathing
12.Water Breathing
13. Serpent Breathing
14. Flower Breathing
15.Insect Breathing
16.Thunder Breathing
17. Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
18.Former Hashira Training
19.Stone & Sound breathing

8. The Corps Clang

87 0 0
By Demondragon4444

Lilith:I slowly approach them from behind. "Guys, this here is the Corps Clang" I informed them.

Y/N:I turned to Lilith and the others who were not restrained like us.

???:"WELCOME!"

Y/N & Luz:*startled*

Rengoku:"we don't get many visitors here! Apologies for our methods earlier!" Said I guy with a big smile, strange eye brows and long flame like hair.

Kyojuro Rengoku
Age:45
Status: Flame Hashira
Fighting Style: Flame Breathing

Tengen:"well how disappointing. Seriously, talk about an un-flashy entrance" said a tall guy with white hair, a red mark on his left eye and wore some jewelry.

Tengen Uzui
Age:48
Status: Sound Hashira
Fighting Style: Sound Breathing

Mitsuri:"um......are they human?" Said a shy women with long braided pink and green hair.

Mitsuri Kanroji
Age: 43
Status: Love Hashira
Fighting Style: Love Breathing

Obanai:"they sure are honey, but don't be too kind to them. They could be a threat" said a man with short black hair, Heterochromic eyes, wore a mask and has a white snake around his neck.

Obanai Iguro
Age: 46
Status: Serpent Hashira
Fighting Style: Serpent Breathing

Sanemi:"ahahahahahaha! Relax! Everyone knows that humans are soft beings who can't use magic" said a man covered in scars, has white hair and piercing eyes.

Sanemi Shinazugawa
Age: 46
Status: Wind Hashira
Fighting Style: Wind Breathing

Gyomei:"such poor unfortunate souls. It would better if they never arrived here to begin with" said a really large blind man in tears, with a scar around his forehead and holding prayer beads.

Gyomei Himejima
Age: 52
Status: Stone Hashira
Fighting Style: Stone Breathing

Shinobu:"I've never seen a human in person before. Have you sister?" Said a woman shoulder length hair with purple tips and wearing a butterfly like attire.

Shinobu Kocho
Age: 43
Status: Insect Hashira
Fighting Style: Insect Breathing

Kanae:"I have not. How did they came here from the human world?" Said a tall woman with long black hair, butterfly flips on both sides and butterfly attire.

Kanae Kocho
Age: 47
Status: Flower Hashira
Fighting Style: Flower Breathing

Tokito:"both of their ears are round. They don't have pointy ears like us, that's interesting" said a young looking guy with baggy clothing and long black hair with light blue tips.

Muichiro Tokito
Age: 39
Status: Mist Hashira
Fighting Style: Mist Breathing

Giyu:"how exactly did you find this place? And why did you come here in the first place?" Asked a tall man with long and spiky hair that's tied from behind and wore a 2 style haori.

Giyu Tomioka
Age: 46
Status: Water Hashira
Fighting Style: Water Breathing

Tanjiro:"so what brings you all here any way? Anything important?" Said a large man with crimson and black hair, has a red scar on his forehead that resembles mine and wore a black and green checkered patterned haori.

Tanjiro Kamado
Age: 40
Status: Sun Hashira
Fighting Style: Sun Breathing

Zenitsu:"is that a nichirin sword? How did you get one of these?" Said a guy with yellow hair and wore a yellow haori with white triangles.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Age: 41
Status: Thunder Hashira
Fighting Style: Thunder Breathing

Inosuke:"hahahaha! Check it out, this guy's sword is bright red! Your sword ain't too shabby boy, but it's nothing compare to mine which can tear through flesh so easily. Not like the once you delicate little flowers use" said muscular man who only wore fur pants, had long black hair with dark blue tips and had a boars head sitting on his shoulder.

Inosuke Hashibira
Age:40
Status: Beast Hashira
Fighting Style: Beast Breathing

Homura:"dad, please don't try and hurt. At least hear them out" I said holding my dads shoulder.

Inosuke:"sweetie please, daddies busy being intimidating here" I looked back at my daughter.

Y/N:I just look around in shock upon realizing that we're standing in front of the swordsman Corps clang, who were thought to have been wiped out. I was about to speak up until I noticed someone coming in the distance.

Giyu:"the master has arrived!"

Y/N:one of the people said as they all quickly bowed to the man's presence, I get a better look at the man and see that he's wearing a white and purple kimono, has short black hair, and a scar on his left side of his face along with his eye that's partially blond, I then look back to see that Lilith and Eda are bowing as well. I turned to Luz and we both decided to do the same thing.

Ubuyashiki:I walk up with all of my members in front of me. "Hello my children, what seems to be problem?" I asked when I noticed some other faces here. "Why if it isn't the clawthorns, how you been girls and how's your father?"

Eda:"we're alright, and.....father....he's been doing better"

Ubuyashiki:"I'm glad to hear" I later look down to see two kids restrained. "And may I ask who you both are? And why your hands are tied?"

Luz:I look back towards my brother and he nodded in agreement. "My name is Luz Noceda, I'm a human who came here through a portal and learned under Eda for the past couple months, and learning how to do magic. My dream is to become a witch"

Y/N:"and I'm Y/N, I'm emperor Belo's son. He found me in human world since I was baby and raised me, living here for the past 19 years. I've been training under the arts of sword fighting and total concentration breathing. My goal is to become stronger, defeat my father and restore balance to the world again" we both introduced our selves and everyone is looked surprised. "Over there is our King, he lived in that giant tower where Eda found years back, so we came back here to learn more about his past, when we came here we had no idea that the corps clang was living here or even alive. I know what my dad has done by nearly wiping out all your people and I get why your hostile towards us, but please understand that we want him stop as much as you all!"

Ubuyashiki:I was in awe by what they said as I then turned to the main trio. "Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke?"

Tanjiro:"both there scents are pure and honest, I can tell they both been through a lot"

Zenitsu:"their heart beats are calm and they give off a genuine sound"

Inosuke:"I'm also sensing a strong aura from them, especially the guy with the demon mark"

Sanemi:"ok, their not a threat. But how do we know they can be useful towards us?"

Y/N:"we both trained hard and we created our own breathing styles. I created Fire Breathing, derive from the breath of Flames"

Luz:"and I created Magic Breathing, derive from Moon Breathing. I'm able to use magic using glyphs"

Ubuyashiki:"well is that so? I may know how to you can prove yourselves towards us"

LATER....

Y/N:moments later they freed our hands and took us in front of the woods surrounded by purple flowers. "Is all this Wisteria? I though it was out of season"

Homura:"we planted our own here. It keeps the beasts here imprisoned"

Y/N:I started to grow suspicious of the situation, "so, what's going on here?"

Homura:"well you want to show your skill and that your strong enough to be one of us, then you both will face two monster in there, if you able to beat them on you own then we except you"

Sanemi:"We'll be watching you from the monitors from inside the mansion" I said as I handed them their weapons. "Knock them dead you two.......seriously"

Y/N: he walks away as I noticed the sisters with worried looks on them. I turned to Luz and we exchanged nods and hold on to our weapons. "If that's what it'll take then let's get on with this sis"

Luz:"you got it big bro!" I said as we both ran deep into the woods, ready to face this challenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 218 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
7.3K 147 27
The daughter of Sirius Black learns to live parent-less with her two uncles, Remus Lupin, and Tony Stark. An odd living arrangement, in two countries...
40.8K 424 7
A new retelling of the owlhouse story that follows a 15 year old boy named Luke who stumbles upon a portal leading him to a magical realm where he be...
30.7K 937 20
Luz Noceda celebrates her first day of a free school week by visiting the fair with King. After a classic mishap, she encounters Amity Blight who doe...