Jetstream Arc (on hold)

By MK9Yamato

What if Jaune's transcript was exposed by Cardin and was betrayed by everyone even His friends except for Rub... More

Bio
Ch1: The Samurai returns
Ch2: Justice
Ch3: Confronted
Ch4: Mister Lightning Bolt
Ch5: Desperado
Ch6: bitter reunion
Ch7: R&R (Relax & Raiden)
Ch8: Cold Wind of France
Ch9: Upgrade
Ch10: A pill to swollow
Ch11: Brains
Ch12: The Winds of destruction
Ch13: Maverick or Atlas
Ch14: Fragile friendship
Update
Chapter 16: Capture a Raven
Need Ideas
Chapter 17: Weak Brazilian Male
Chapter 18: Coffee and the Invincible
Jaune's ship

Ch15: Mech Problem

1.8K 35 49
By MK9Yamato

Jaune's and Raiden's dorm

Jaune: Ok is everyone here?

NPR,RWBY: Here!

Raiden: I guess that's everyone? Boris what you got for us?

Boris: Intel Saids that the criminal known as Roman Torchwick has stolen and Atlas Palidon and hid it somewhere in Vale. But we were able to pinpoint its last know location. *a red dot shows on the screen*

Blake: That's one of the rallies the White Fang hold here in Vale!

Kevin: So your Blake Belladonna right?

Blake: Yes.

Kevin: Well it's nice to meet you Blake. But please continue.

Blake: Right anyway during my time with the White Fang we went on different rallies to see what is our mission and now it seems there's one there.

Courtney: She's right. I'm getting some intel that a large group of people are heading to the rally tonight.

Jaune: Well is that all?

Courtney: Well that's the information I have for now at least so I'll keep you updated till then.

Raiden: Copy that Courtney. *Ends call* Alrigt anytime else you all like to add to our mission?

Yang: I know someone in Vale who know almost every shade event that happens so getting information from him should be to hard.

Weiss: And I could check the Schnee dust records for any dust robberies.

Raiden: Alright we will split up into two teams. Jaune you take Ruby, and Weiss with you while I take Blake and Ren. Lastly Blade Wolf takes Yang and Nora.

Nora: Why is the dog the leader?!

Jaune: Just do what the dog Saids Nora.

Raiden: Alright then. Let's go!

Everyone: Right!

Time skip

Team1

Jaune, Ruby and Weiss have the boring job. Looking at Schnee records for any dust robberies. Jaune hated it. The Sam side of him wanted to find some cyborgs and cut them open but he knew he had a job to do even though it might take hour to finish. As the head to the CCT Weiss pulled Ruby for a little chat.

Weiss: So Ruby what do you think of this whole situation with World Marshal and the White Fang?

Ruby: Well to be honest I know World Marshal is really bad people and the White Fang are also bad but also some are good.

Weiss: I guess your right. Also do you think Jaune could forgive me?

Ruby: Well I don't know about that Weiss. You did hurt him a lot back then.

Weiss: *sigh* I know. What I did to him is unforgivable and I regret it immensely but I just hope he could accept my forgiveness.

Ruby: Well it's all up to Jaune.

With Raiden

Raiden: Ok stay low The active camouflage should keep us from being seen but our voices keep 'em down.

As they inspected the gather they noticed a lot of White Fang are present and the one and only Roman Torchwick aka Jaune's spy. He revealed to them a stolen Atlas Paladin in which he has many more of and decided to offer it to the White Fang.

Ren: That's a big Paladin.

Raiden: yeah but I prefer the RAY or the REX than that.

Soon they were spotted by a white fang member who alerted the guards. Soon it was chaos. People ran everywhere while White Fang tried to fight the three but were quickly cut down by Raiden. Soon Roman hoped in his Paladin a chased after them.

Raiden: We need to go to a place where we can fight him!

Blake: What about under the highway?!

Raiden: Are you stupid! There's civilians there!

Ren: How about the docks?

Raiden: Good plan Blake call the others and tell them what we found!

Blake: On it!

Blade Wolf

Yang: So Wolfe how much do you know about Raiden?

BW: He freed me during one of his mission. We first met as enemies but soon after we became partners. He has seen the dark side of human nature but still he continues to fight for what he believes in.

Yang: I see. Blade Wolf do you think Jaune could forgive me for what I move did to him?

BW: I am uncertain. From what I've gather on the events before Jaune became Sam what you did is close to being unforgivable. You chance on forgiveness are to 1 out of hundred.

Yang: I see. *head down in shame*

BW: why did you do it?

Yang was about to answer until she received a call from Blake. She told the rest that they have encountered Torchwick and are now heading to the docks to face him. Getting the call everyone ran towards the docks to confront Roman and his Paladin.

At the docks

Roman: Well if it isn't the kitty cat and the ninja boy and uh... cyborg ninja?

Raiden: It's over Roman! Give up now!

Roman: Oh I'm sorry but I would have to refuse on that offer. *wheres Jaune when you need him?*

Roman: Well then kids shall we dance?

Raiden: Yeah. *face plate on*

The four charged at each other blocking each blow and withstanding the crush force of the paladin which got Roman a bit worried. Roman tried to use missiles on them but Ren us blade mode and cut them down before they exploded while Blake was able to cut down the missile pods then cut down the cannons as well but soon she was hit by its arms that sent her flying into a container.

Roman: I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!

Somewhere

Sundowner: *Achoo* I think someone stole my line?

Docks

As the fight played off Raiden charged at the paladin grabbing its arm and swinging it into a near by warehouse. He gave chance and before it could get up he cut both of its arms and legs off rendering it useless. Seeing a small window he ran away until regrouping with his partner Neo. Soon after the rest finally showed up but was two seconds to slow.

Roman: Ladies, gentlemen, ice queen.

Weiss: Hey!

Roman: It's been a pleasure.

He then looks towards Jaune and gave him a nod which Jaune nodded back. Soon Yang ran at the and pulled her punch only for her to hit an illusion while the real Roman and Neo escape.

Yang: Dammit!

Raiden: What took you guys so long?

Jaune: Ice queen forgot her scroll at her dorm.

Weiss: Hey we were in a hurry and I've forgot!

Nora: So what now?

BW: It's best if we return to Beacon and send Maverick of what we were about to learn from the events tonight.

Raiden: I agree. Boris should have more information about the White Fang while we look for more clues on Torchwicks plan. But after this week it will be R&R because of the dance got it.

Everyone soon forgot about the dance that they need to plan on everything.

Maverick HQ

Boris: Got anything?

Courtney: We've have information on the new spring maiden sir.

Kevin: It seems that the new spring maiden is non other than Raven Branwen of the Branwen tribe.

Courtney: They are basically a bandit tribe sir.

Boris: I see. Call Raiden and have him capture this Raven Branwen and send her to us for interrogation and imprisonment.

Courtney: Understood sir *drops coffee* oh dammit!

Boris: *sigh* and get a mop for that mess you made too.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 14.3K 85
A man that thought he was loved. By a group of people that accepted him. But what if he was nothing but all lies? What happens when is taken by those...
RWBY: Arc. By

Fanfiction

13.9K 178 19
Jaune Arc was beloved by his friends and family. one day his secret was out that his transfer papers to Beacon was fake. Jaune was humiliated. torme...
147K 1.4K 15
What happens when Jaune is betrayed by everyone and one day he ends up in a world full of monster girls?
391K 4.1K 33
So what happens if your secret was revealed. After the events of Fall forest Cardin tells everyone your secret. It was bad enough to be bullied but n...