Female Drew AU (The music fre...

Autorstwa JallyMarie

When drew was younger he was acully female but now in highschool he now thinks of going back. He firsts gets... Więcej

Telling 3 People
Anime Convention (pt 1)
Anime Convention (pt 2)
Help
The Photo
Going to contunie this (I cant spell ):

How Milly And Jake Found Out

415 8 1
Autorstwa JallyMarie

Jake's POV:

I was walking to the music room before school started Because We started practising 2 times a day. I was walking when I saw drew, henry, and laim. Henry and Laim were laugh so hard. Henry was even crying. and I looked over at Drew and saw him crossing his arms looking annoyed. 

"hmmm" I thought to myself. 

BOW 

I fell to the ground with my nose bleeding. I bumped into the music room door. Hailey opend the door looking at me with a worried face.

H: Are you ok!?

J: yupp just... hurt

H: your nose is bleeding. do you want something to put over that?

J: yeah sure thanks

Jake covers his bleeding nose and heads in the music room with Hailey

(Its Half-way through morning practise and their taking a break)

Millys POV:

I was talking to sean about the way I play my guitar to the rythem of the music. I heard A loud bang and when I turned around I saw Zoey walk in with a evil looking grin.

Zo: Hey freaks. Hows the pratice going?

H: Get out zoey no one wants you here

Za: Yeah get out 

Zo: why so soon? I wanna see all the bullshit that goes on.

M: Get out witch before I make you!

Zo: no I think I'll-

Before Zoey could finish Milly jumped on her making her fall onto the ground and took her phone

M: I wonder whats in your phone?

Zoeys POV:

Shoot- If she checks my phone she might see the picture of drew I took at the mall. WAIT- I have a password. YESSS

M: wow you don't have a password for your phone?

FUCK- I have to do something before the freaks see it.

I jumped onto milly and snatched the phone away. I got on my feet and ran out the music room. I ran into a empty classroom and opended my phone. when I looked at the lockscrean and almost cried. It was MILLYS PHONE not my phone. 

Zo: drews gonna kill meeeeeeee

With the music club

Millys POV:

UGH zoey ran of with my phone. Whatever I still have zoeys phone. I opened her phone and went to her photos first. I saw something I would never thought I would see in a million years. drew in a dress?.... I mean he does have a high voice... and his hair grows super fast. wait- maybe hes transgender.

does jake know? I mean they were "friends" I dont think showing the club this is a good idea... I'll only she jake then. I walk over to jake hiding the fact that this isnt my phone.

Jakes POV:

Milly walks over to me and shows me a picture without saying anything.

"Huh?"

Word count: 464

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...