Meet Me at Our Spot: Bindi's...

By 1Dstuffjustforfun

Harry Style's youngest daughter, Bindi, is in an up and coming band with Niall Horan's son, Cole. Things begi... More

Kissing Girls and the Next Generation 1D
We Should Be Mums
I Guess This Means We Breakup?
Cole Horan Has Never Looked So Good
Falling in Love While Falling Out of Love
Everything About This is a Bad Idea...and Gets Worse
We're Having HOW MANY Babies?!
The Triplet Birth
Parenting is Harder than We Thought
The End of the Line & Beginning of a New One
Getting the Band Back Together & New Relationships

A Triplet Pregnancy

2K 39 1.7K
By 1Dstuffjustforfun

Cole: 24
Bindi: 24

July 8th 2044 (15 weeks pregnant)

"Do you feel semi okay?"Cole asks, looking over at Bindi as they both lay on Bindi's bed...sorry, their bed, on their backs, both of them staring up at the ceiling doing one of their nightly talks.

Ever since Bindi's morning sickness turned into purely morning sickness instead of full day sickness like it was for the first fourteen weeks of her pregnancy, they decided to do little nightly talks to try and get to know each other since they're having three children together...so you know, they should probably at least know basic facts about each other.

"Yeah, I feel alright, just really tired,"Bindi confirms, her hand resting on top of her little bump that's really not that little considering she's only fifteen weeks. She has no idea how her body is going to fit three babies, and she's honestly quite terrified for it all to happen.

"You know we've only kissed twice since we hooked up,"Cole mentions, his hands resting on top of his chest as he turns his head against the pillow to look at Bindi who snorts, one of her forearms resting on her forehead.

"You counted?"Bindi asks with a little chuckle, turning her head to the side against her pillow as well to make eye contact with Cole, looking into his blue eyes that she secretly hopes at least one of the triplets inherits since they're a really beautiful shade of blue, but she'd never admit that because it sounds way too cheesy.

"No...maybe,"Cole laughs with a little blush tinging his cheeks as he taps his fingers against his chest. "It's just not hard to remember since we've only kissed twice...and both felt really forced."

"This whole relationship feels really forced,"Bindi adds with a little smirk, turning her attention back up to the ceiling as her free hand rests on top of her little bump. "I guess it kinda is..."

"Do you think it would be better if we just decided to coparent right off the bat instead of trying to force whatever the hell this is,"Cole asks, motioning his hand lazily between the two of them as Bindi shrugs.

"I dunno...I mean in an ideal world we'd be together cuz that would just make things logistically easier, but in an ideal world we also wouldn't have gotten pregnant on a one night stand and be having triplets, so I dunno,"Bindi chuckles a bit bitterly, raising both of her hands to her face as she wipes her palms down her skin exhaustedly. It's already tiring enough trying to grow three babies that constantly make herself feel like she's gonna puke herself to death, and her and Cole trying to figure out what their relationship is and what it should be is a whole other unneeded stress that makes her want to pull her hair out anytime she thinks of it. "I liked our other nightly conversations better."

"You mean the small talk?"Cole snorts, rolling his eyes dramatically as he interlocks his fingers on top of his chest. "I dunno how many more of those we can have considering I now know your favorite color and food."

"What are they?"Bindi quizzes, wiggling her eyebrows at Cole who sighs and begins to wave his hand theatrically in the air.

"Your favorite colors are purple and black and your favorite food is garlic bread and watermelon,"Cole lists off in the most monotoned voice, acting like he has to say it every night as a routine before he's allowed to go to bed, "which is not a euphemism to your dad's song, even though I still think it is."

"I do like eating pussy, I just also like watermelon,"Bindi giggles, traveling her hands down to her bump and rubbing them against it, "sorry babies, you totally didn't hear the 'p' word."

"You're gonna corrupt them before they're even born,"Cole dramatically sighs, collapsing his arms down by his side against the bed.

"They'll be fine, I don't even think they can hear us yet,"Bindi responds, looking over at Cole as he flops himself onto his stomach, his cheek smushing against the pillow, and she will quietly admit that it looks adorable, but of course she'd never say that out loud. "Are you falling asleep on me? We haven't even discussed where we want to travel when we're seventy years old and retired, that was our topic for the night."

"Sorry, someone wakes me up at five in the morning to the sound of puke,"Cole grumbles jokingly with one edge of his mouth lifting upwards slightly as he keeps his eyes closed.

"Well I want to go to Bali since you seem like you were dying to know,"Bindi fake huffs, crossing her arms over her chest to act like she's offended that he seems to be cutting their late night talk early.

"Bali when you're seventy sounds like hell,"Cole snorts, nuzzling his cheek in deeper against his pillow as a strand of his dirty blonde hair falls into his face. "I just got a mental image of wrinkly Bindi in a bikini and it's not a pretty sight."

"Yeah well I wouldn't even want to see you in a swimsuit now,"Bindi fights back with her arms still crossed stubbornly over her chest.

"Hey now,"Cole lulls with a little devilish smirk, keeping his eyes closed as he reaches out his arm to sling it around Bindi's waist, giving her a little squeeze.

"Don't try and butter me up now after calling me wrinkly,"Bindi mutters with a little side glance.

"No, I called seventy year old you wrinkly,"Cole corrects, peeking an eye open to look at Bindi who's giving him mighty side eye. "You're not wrinkly right now, you have very nice skin."

"Your babies aren't very happy with you right now,"Bindi grumbles, turning her head to the other side of the pillow so that she doesn't have to look at Cole, making a big show of how annoyed she is. She's not, of course, but she does like to play a bit with Cole.

"Are they not very happy with me or is their mumma not very happy with me?"Cole asks, duding his hand against Bindi's hip to try and get her to turn back around and look at him, but it doesn't seem like he's having much luck.

"Both,"Bindi murmurs, her arms tightening against her chest as she pouts out her lower lip which makes Cole chuckle a bit.

"Mmm,"Cole hums, rolling his eyes as he continues to massage his fingers against Bindi's waist, the most he's touched her since...well since they hooked up, "are you gonna stay a million feet away from me or are you gonna at least try to snuggle me so we can somewhat act couple-y."

"I'm gonna stay a million feet away,"Bindi responds, tipping her chin upwards slightly as Cole laughs and shakes his head against the pillow, closing his eyes again.

He shrugs softly, patting Bindi's hip, but keeping his arm wrapped around her, "whatever you want."

After a few second of stubbornness, she gives up, figuring that she's proved her joking point (which kinda turned into a not joking point since she's so hormonal and can't fake being mad without turning into really being mad). She hauls her body onto her side, deciding to snuggle up to Cole, resting her cheek against his chest as he tightens up in a bit of surprise that she's allowing him to be this close before he settles into the feeling, wrapping his arms around her middle.

"Did you change your mind?"Cole asks, tucking his chin in to look down at Bindi who is still snuggling against him, her bump brushing against his stomach which is making his heart race a bit.

"No,"Bindi stubbornly grumbles, shaking her head against Cole's chest as she wraps her arms tighter around his middle.

Cole snickers and presses a kiss to the top of Bindi's head, realizing a bit too late that he probably shouldn't have...because they're not to that point yet, right? "Alright."

It's a few minutes of silence before he hears a little sniffle that piques his interest. He looks down at Bindi who's actively trying to bury her face against his chest to try and prevent him from realizing that she's crying, but she's doing a horrible job at it, honestly.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?"Cole asks, reaching his fingers down to cup Bindi's chin, tipping it upwards so that he can look at her eyes that are getting a bit teary, a few droplets clinging onto her bottom lashes. "Why're you crying?"

"I don't even know,"Bindi miserably chuckles with a clogged throat, shaking her head as she looks up at Cole. "My hormones are so our of wack that I don't even know...I was pretending to be mad and then I actually got mad I think...I dunno."

"You're ridiculous but you're f*cking cute,"Cole laughs, shaking his head as he leans down to press a kiss down to Bindi's forehead, his fingers still cupping her chin. "And you're f*cking confusing too."

"I'm so ready to not be pregnant,"Bindi giggles tearfully, collapsing her head against Cole's chest.

"Good thing you're almost done—oh wait,"Cole teases with a little snicker as Bindi slaps his back.

"Shut up, you suck,"Bindi giggles, rolling her brown eyes up at Cole who grins down at her, softly rubbing his palm up and down her back.

"I would suck if you would let me,"Cole wittily responds with a sly smirk, wiggling his eyebrows at Bindi, "but you're too caught up in this all being 'weird'."

"It is weird,"Bindi fights softly, her eyes still peeking up at Cole.

"Only if you make it weird,"Cole points out with his lips puckered out.

"I'm not making anything weird,"Bindi fights back, narrowing her eyes jokingly at Cole who chuckles and rolls his eyes.

He leans his head down, pressing his lips against her plump ones as she sucks in in complete surprise, her breath catching in her throat as she feels his lips working against hers. He pulls away from her slowly, his forehead resting against hers with a little smirk playing on his lips, "did that feel weird?"

"No,"Bindi gulps, shaking her head in utter surprise. Their two previous kisses have been little pecks that felt extremely forced, but this...this felt different. This felt good and natural and...anything but forced.

"No?"Cole asks with one of his eyebrows raised and a little smirk.

"It felt good,"Bindi whispers, her hand pressed against Cole's chest as he continues to rub his hand against her lower back that's begun to give her a bit of trouble now that her bump is growing.

"Good,"Cole murmurs, tipping his lips down to hers again, slowly working his mouth against hers as her body tries to get closer to his, their legs intertwining.

Their situation is far from normal and natural, but for some reason it fits. And even if it doesn't fit, they're going to force it to.

They have to.

For the kids.

***

July 28th 2044 (18 weeks)

"Oh my goodness, my love, hello!"Bindi squeals, opening up the front door of her apartment, finding Calum and Flynn on her doorstep with Ryleigh on Flynn's hip whose face immediately lights up at the sight of Bindi.

"Oh someone's happy to see you, Bind,"Flynn laughs, looking down at his little girl who's bouncing against his hip, her little hand held up in the air as she babbles in Bindi's direction, her curly brown hair pulled up into a little bunch on the top of her head.

"C'mere, come and see me you beautiful girl,"Bindi coos, making grabby hands in Ryleigh's direction as she hugs her tightly to her chest, pressing a few kisses to the top of her head as her hips sway. "I missed you! Oh, I missed you so much! I love you!"

"Look at that bump, Bind, it's growing,"Calum chuckles, looking at his sister's baby bump that definitely looks bigger than when he last saw her a few days ago.

"It is and so is every other part of my body,"Bindi grumbles jokingly as she rolls her eyes at Calum while Ryleigh's little sticky fingers travel to her mouth as she begins to munch down on them. "And excuse me missy, you have very delicious fingers."

"Do your fingers taste like strawberries, RyRy,"Flynn chuckles, reaching his hand out to rub his palm up and down Ryleigh's little back as Bindi continues to press kisses to her chubby and rosy cheeks.

"Hey man, good to see you again,"Calum greets, waving as Cole comes into his view, standing behind Bindi with a little grin, his hand resting on her hip.

"You too, thanks for letting us hang with Ryleigh for the day,"Cole grins, looking down at the little baby in Bindi's arm who is still trying to stick her whole fist in Bindi's mouth as Bindi shies her head away and laughs.

"Hey you, ya you, excuse me, is it your half birthday?"Bindi asks, dropping her jaw dramatically as she rests her forehead against Ryleigh's tiny one. "Is it? Are you six months old today? How did that happen, huh? How is that possible?!"

"She's so big,"Calum playfully pouts, looking at his little girl before glancing over at Flynn. "She's seeming like she wants to start crawling soon."

"Oh no way, are you getting so big, you should always just be my little baby girl, huh?"Bindi croons, pressing a few more pecks to Ryleigh's cheek. "I'm so glad I get to spend the day with you. Can you tell your daddies bye so they can get to work?"

"Bye sweet Ryleigh babe,"Calum grins, leaning in to press a kiss to Ryleigh's cheek. "Be good for Auntie Beenie, okay? Don't go too hard on her, she needs to rest."

"Bye sweet girl,"Flynn gushes, leaning in to press a kiss right over the mark where Calum kissed her. "We'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Thanks for watching her, Bind,"Calum smiles, leaning in to press a kiss to Bindi's cheek before waving at Cole, "and you too, Cole."

"No problem, we need some practice,"Bindi giggles, pressing a kiss to Ryleigh's temple as she plays with the hem of Bindi's T-shirt, "now we just need to invite Dazy and Rowan over so it's more accurate."

*

"Bind, what do I do with her?"Cole calls, looking at Ryleigh who's laying on her stomach on the little playmat that Bindi bought for Ryleigh a few days after she was born since she knew she'd be spending so much time with her.

"What do you mean, what do you do with her? Just play with her, have fun,"Bindi laughs, peeking her head over the wall of the kitchen where she was preparing some baby food for Ryleigh and heating up leftovers for her and Cole for lunch, "maybe interact with her instead of just staring at her like she's gonna bite you."

"She might,"Cole responds, looking at Ryleigh with an uncertain look as he sits a safe distance away from her with his legs folded in a pretzel.

"She's got one tooth, it won't hurt,"Bindi laughs, shaking her head as she watches Ryleigh stick a little rubber giraffe in her mouth, her big green eyes looking up at Cole as he continues to eye her warily.

"She's got huge cheeks,"Cole observes, watching as her cheeks jiggle while she continues to suck on her little toy, her other hand reaching towards her rubber lion.

"Yeah, they're my favorite thing about her,"Bindi gushes, leaning her shoulder against the wall of the kitchen with one arm crossed above her bump, munching on an apple. "And her little curls."

"Hi,"Cole chuckles, waving at Ryleigh as she continues to stare him down with dopey green eyes while gnawing on her giraffe.

"Say 'hi Cole, I won't bite you, I just wanna play',"Bindi coos, putting on a mock baby voice as she bats her lashes at Cole who rolls her eyes at her before looking back at little Ryleigh who's still staring at him.

"You're staring at me, aren't you,"Cole laughs, leaning down a bit so that his face is more on Ryleigh's level as she reaches up her hand that's holding the rubber lion, tapping it against Cole's face with her green eyes still staring right at him.

"Oh see, she wants to play with you!"Bindi gushes with a happy pout, putting her hand over her heart as she watches a little smile break out across Ryleigh's face in response to a little grin from Cole.

"Do you want me to have the lion?"Cole asks, taking the little lion from Ryleigh's hand which causes her face to immediately fall, her eyes welling up as her bottom lip wobbles before her face scrunches up, a mighty cry falling from her lips as her eyes scrunch together.

"Oh hey! Hey don't cry, don't cry, I'm sorry,"Cole panics, his heart starting to race in his chest at the sound of Ryleigh's cry, "here, take it, you can have it," he holds out the little toy lion towards Ryleigh, setting it down on the floor in front of her.

"Bind, what do I do?"Cole worries, looking over at Bindi with pure terror crossing his face as Bindi chuckles and shakes her head.

"Pick her up, snuggle her, show some affection,"Bindi offers, waving her hand in the air as she takes another bite of her apple.

"Will you come and help me?"Cole asks in exasperation, uselessly motioning his hands towards Ryleigh who is now face first on the floor, throwing a little dramatic tantrum. She definitely inherited Bindi's dramatic expressions and emotions.

"No, I know how to take care of kids, this is supposed to be teaching you,"Bindi laughs, resting her temple against the doorway, "you're about to have three crying babies, so you better get used to it."

"Um, Ryleigh, you're fine,"Cole tries, his face going extremely pale as he reaches his hand out to rest against Ryleigh's back. "I gave you the lion back...it's right there."

"Oh you're helpless,"Bindi laughs in exasperation, throwing her hands up in the air as she turns around to walk back into the kitchen, her head resting back against the ball of her neck.

"Here, do you want this? Look, it's a strawberry,"Cole tries, handing Ryleigh a big plastic strawberry in front of her, before picking it back up and tapping it against the back of her head to get her attention.

It works slightly because she raises her head up from face planting into the play mat, looking up and straight forward with a blazing red face, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, Ryleigh, it's okay, look, you've got your lion and a strawberry,"Cole points out, tapping his finger against each of the toys that are in front of Ryleigh. "You don't need to cry."

Cole watches as Ryleigh cautiously reaches her little palm out towards the lion, picking it up with a big sniffle and a little leftover cry before she brings it to her mouth to begin munching on it.

"Oh there we go! See, it's okay,"Cole smiles widely, proud of himself for helping stomach the meltdown as he places both of his hands on his forehead, looking down at Ryleigh with a bit of fear. He never knew that such a tiny human could cause him so much terror and stress. "I wasn't gonna steal the lion from you."

"Hey Ryleigh Belle,"Bindi calls, peeking over the wall again, watching as Ryleigh's head snaps to the side to look at Bindi at the sound of her voice. "Hi precious girl! You're getting so good at recognizing your name! Are you hungry? Your lunch is ready, do you want to eat?"

"Are you hungry?"Cole asks, looking down at little Ryleigh who's still staring at Bindi with leftover tears rolling down her cheeks and the rubber lion stuck between her gums.

"Okay, pick her up and bring her to me,"Bindi instructs Cole, holding her arms out towards Ryleigh from across the room as Cole looks at her as if she just spoke a different language.

"How do I do that,"Cole asks, his brows furrowing as he looks uselessly between Bindi and Ryleigh.

"You're joking right,"Bindi deadpans, looking at Cole in exasperation. He can't be that helpless, right? The father of her three children knows how to hold a baby, right?! Oh hell, she really is going to be a single mum. "Babe, oh my gosh."

"What? I dunno how to hold a baby! I've never held one!"Cole laughs, throwing his hands out towards Ryleigh who has now latched onto the strawberry as well and is rolling it around in front of her.

"Well good thing she's not a newborn and can hold up her own head,"Bindi laughs, resting a hand on top of her bump that's very noticeable now and almost impossible to hide, "just pick her up and put her on your hip."

Cole gnaws on his bottom lip nervously, eyeing Ryleigh as if she's going to explode before he reaches his hands down towards her, putting his hands under her armpits and lifting her up from the floor before positioning her on his hip.

"There ya go!"Bindi encourages, nodding rapidly as she watches Cole stand up from the floor while Ryleigh's little hand clutches onto his shirt, almost as if she knows he hasn't done this before and is scared he's gonna drop her. "She loves you!"

"Does she?"Cole laughs, looking at Ryleigh with a disbelieving look, his eyebrows raised up in her direction as she looks at him blankly. "I dunno if that's the look of love."

"It's just cuz she's sassy, c'mere, bring her to me,"Bindi requests, holding out her hands towards Ryleigh and scrunching her fingers, dropping her jaw as Ryleigh begins to bounce up and down against Cole's hip as she approaches Bindi.

"Hi! Hi my love! There you are c'mere, should we eat some yummy yummy food?"Bindi coos, taking Ryleigh expertly from Cole and setting her down on her hip that's getting a bit harder to do now that her bump is so prominent. "Guess what we have for lunch today? Mashed up peas! Yummy yummy!"

"Oh that sounds delicious,"Cole snickers, sitting down in front of the leftover tacos that him and Bindi made for dinner last night.

"Alright sweetie, I know, I know you hate your high chair, I do,"Bindi coos, sitting Ryleigh down in her little high chair that she does not like because it forces her to sit still. "We're gonna eat some yummy food so you won't get grumpy."

"Do you wanna try feeding her?"Bindi asks, looking behind her shoulder at Cole who has a taco held to his mouth as he looks at Bindi who is bending at the hips to strap Ryleigh in. "Just try a few spoonfuls."

"Alright,"Cole agrees, standing up from his chair and swapping it for one that's closer to Ryleigh's high chair, picking up the little spoon next to the bowl of baby food that Bindi blended up.

"Just give her little bites and she'll love you,"Bindi grins, standing behind Ryleigh's high chair as she ties a bib around her neck, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of Ryleigh's head. "Cole's gonna feed you some yummy peas, baby."

"Alright Ryleigh, here's some...delicious...peas,"Cole forces a grin, the smell of the pea mush making him want to gag as he scoops up some of the green goop onto the baby spoon, guiding it towards Ryleigh who is bouncing up and down in her high chair.

"Nice sell,"Bindi snorts, shaking her head as she sits down on the opposite side of the table from Cole so she can get a good look at Ryleigh and Cole.

"Here babe,"Cole offers, shoving the spoon towards Ryleigh's mouth, but because of her bouncing he slightly misses, only getting half of the goop into her mouth while the other half rolls down her cheek and chin.

"Ooh! So close!"Bindi laughs, covering her mouth that's filled with taco with her hand as her eyes scrunch up, "you almost got it, babe. Really close, use the spoon to get the leftover goop and then feed it to her."

"This is a lot of work,"Cole chuckles, widening his eyes with a little sigh as he scoops some of the goop off of Ryleigh's cheek and chin before offering it to her awaiting mouth again. "How are we gonna take care of three of these?"

*

"Ryleigh Belle, I'm not goin' anywhere, you can play, babydoll,"Bindi giggles as Ryleigh keeps her little palm in Bindi's hand, her other hand tightly gripping onto Bindi's pant leg as she sits in Bindi's lap, acting as if she's scared Bindi's gonna leave her alone with Cole.

"Ryleigh, do you want the monkey?"Cole offers, holding the plastic monkey out towards Ryleigh who doesn't dare take either of her hands away from Bindi.

"Baby, what does the monkey say? Does it say 'oo oo ah ah',"Bindi coos, tucking her lips down to the shell of Ryleigh's ear who squirms and giggles at the feeling of Bindi's lips.

"You're good with kids,"Cole observes, dropping the monkey in Ryleigh's lap in case she decides she wants to play with it.

"I should be considering I grew up around a hundred of them,"Bindi snickers, pressing a kiss down to the top of Ryleigh's head, "all I've known my whole life is my siblings having hundreds of babies."

"She looks so much like you it's insane,"Cole smiles, widening his blue eyes at Ryleigh who's staring at him warily, her little brown brows pinched together.

"Yeah, she's my little twin, aren't you Ryleigh babe?"Bindi proudly agrees, wrapping her arms around Ryleigh's middle tighter and rocking their bodies side to side softly as Ryleigh continues to rest back against Bindi's bump. "It makes carrying your big butt for nine months and birthing it all worth it."

"So if our kids don't look like you it won't be worth it?"Cole teases with a little smirk, watching a smile cross Bindi's face.

"I've got three chances, if at least one of them doesn't look like me then I have the worst luck ever,"Bindi giggles, resting her chin on top of Ryleigh's head as she continues to squeeze her tightly. "Speaking of that, as soon as we find out their genders we need to start coming up with names because we don't have much time since I'm definitely not carrying them to full term."

"You still wanna do the same letter theme?"Cole questions, raising a single eyebrow at Bindi as he begins to keep himself occupied by playing with the little rubber animals.

"Yeah, I think it would be cute,"Bindi confirms, resting her back against the couch that she's sitting in front of while Ryleigh dares to take one of her tiny palms away from Bindi and reach towards one of the toy animals. "I like how Lennon and Nora's twins both start with 'P', I think it's a cute way of tying them together."

"Alright,"Cole agrees, knocking the rubber lion and giraffe together. "I'm okay with it as long as at least one of them is a boy."

"If it's three girls you're leaving me?"Bindi jokes, cupping Ryleigh's little knees in her hands and rubbing them mindlessly.

"Exactly,"Cole teases back, making the lion jump on top of the giraffe, seeming to be having more fun with the toys than Ryleigh is.

"Ryleigh, say 'rude!',"Bindi exclaims in mock offense, grabbing one of Ryleigh's little wrists and pointing it towards Cole with a dramatic dropped jaw. "Very rude!"

*

"I love you, yes I do,"Bindi whispers, cradling Ryleigh in her right arm as she sucks at her breast, her big green eyes blinking right up at Bindi as they begin to get a bit droopy with sleep. Bindi takes her little palm in her free hand and begins to massage her thumb into Ryleigh's palm just like Camryn used to do with all of the kids and how she's watched her big sister do with her little girls throughout the years.

"She's got sleepy eyes,"Cole murmurs with a big grin, his arm slung around Bindi's shoulder as they sit on the couch, both of their attention casted down upon the little girl in front of them.

"She's a sleepy sleepy girl,"Bindi agrees, pressing a kiss to Ryleigh's tiny palm as she continues to rock her body side to side softly, her bare bump hitting against Ryleigh's body. "The babies are going crazy right now Ryls, they want to say hi to you."

"Oh that's was a loud suck,"Cole giggles softly, listening to all of Ryleigh's little adorable suckle and swallow noises as she continues to flick her big green eyes up at Bindi.

"Yeah, you've been a noisy little eater since day one, but I love it, yes I do,"Bindi coos, leaning down to press a kiss to Ryleigh's head, the feeling making her eyes close for a bit longer than usual in compete relaxation.

"She loves you a lot,"Cole observes quietly, his fingers massaging against Bindi's shoulder. He'd be too scared to admit it, but watching Bindi with Ryleigh today has made him a bit less anxious about the impending arrival of their three little babies. No matter how much she claims that she's not good with kids and she never wanted any, he knows at least the first part of that isn't true. She's great with kids and Ryleigh absolutely adores her. He's found it adorable to watch them together, and he knows without a doubt in his mind that she'll be a great mum to their triplets whenever they decide to make their grand entrance.

"Yeah, we've got a special bond, don't we baby girl,"Bindi murmurs, bringing her hand that has Ryleigh's little one clasped in it up to her face, combing a gentle finger in the place between Ryleigh's eyebrows to try and lull her to sleep faster. "She's my babe forever."

***

August 26th 2044 (22 weeks pregnant)

"Holy crap do your nipples look like that?"Cole whispers in shock, leaning over to whisper in Bindi's ear who's sat beside him on their little shared yoga mat, their legs folded into pretzels in a semi circle of other expectant parents in a birthing class.

"Wouldn't you like to know,"Bindi whispers back, giving Cole a look of shut up before I make you shut up as she tries to keep her attention on the "normal changes of a nipple" diagram that the teacher is currently showing to all of the couples.

"They look like pepperonis,"Cole murmurs which earns him a slap in the bicep from Bindi as the couple beside them looks over curiously to see what all of the commotion is about.

"If you ever compare my nipples to pepperonis again I will slap you so hard you won't even remember who I am,"Bindi hisses back, motioning her hand towards the teacher to try and get Cole to actually pay attention since this class is really more for him than it is her.

"So they do look like that?"Cole says in a bit of horror, his blue eyes growing a few sizes as he looks back at the diagram with his hands folded in his lap.

"Has anyone in here given birth before or is this everyone's first?"the teacher, Sarah, asks looking around the room at all of the couples as Bindi's hand raises slightly. "Oh Bindi, perfect, do you mind telling us about your labor experience? Maybe a few tricks that you learned that could help some of the other mums in here?"

"Um yeah, I gave birth in January, I was a surrogate for my brother and his husband,"Bindi explains, both of her hands resting on her folded knees as her big triplet bump rests on top of her thighs, bigger than the other mum's bumps even though most of them are further along than she is. "I was in labor for 19 hours and she was breech, um I did it without the epidural, so I can live to tell you that it's possible but it's absolute hell."

Bindi earns a few giggles around the room from that statement as Sarah nods encouragingly at Bindi. "Perfect, thank you so much for that, Bindi. Did you have a doula? Who was in the room with you?"

"Um, no I didn't my sister was in there with me though, and she's a midwife so she knew all the tricks and counter pressure points and stuff,"Bindi explains with a little smile, holding her bump in her hands, "pressure on my hips really helped, I felt it almost all in my hips. I also used a bit of gas and air which really helped me, but I know some people don't like it and it makes them feel sick, so I'd suggest maybe giving it a go to see if you like it."

"Beautiful, thank you so much Bindi,"Sarah nods, resting her hands on her thighs as she sits up in her knees, "on the topic of labor and counter pressure, should we start learning a few exercises that will help the mums during labor?"

Sarah gets everyone to sit up on their knees, instructing the mums to lean forward on the big pregnancy exercise balls in front of them. "Alright and just sway your hips, that should feel really good in labor, it will probably feel good now too."

"Perfect, absolutely perfect,"Sarah nods, walking around the little half circle to make sure all of the mums are in the right position. "Bindi, do you mind if I use you as an example?"

"Go ahead,"Bindi nods with a little grin, resting her cheek on her folded arms as she practically falls asleep against the exercise ball. Leaning forward on her knees is one of the few positions that still feels comfortable with her growing bump, so when her and Cole are watching television or just lounging in the living room, that's most often the position she's in.

"Alright dads, so you're just going to kneel right behind them and take your hands and push their hips in really hard,"Sarah instructs, putting her hands on Bindi's hips to be a real life example as she begins to apply counter pressure. "Depending on where the pain is concentrated, your partner may ask you to raise your hands up a bit or lower them. And I promise they're going to like the pressure, the harder the better most of the time."

Bindi smirks at the sentence which causes Cole to snicker slightly, knowing that she's currently fighting against herself to say "that's what she said" as he hides his laugh with a fake cough.

"Does that feel good Bindi?"Sarah checks, looking down at Bindi who nods immediately.

"Perfect,"Bindi confirms, holding up a little thumbs up as Sarah motions with her head for Cole to move closer.

"Alright love, so just put your hands right where mine are, that's gonna feel really good for Bindi,"Sarah instructs as Cole moves to take her spot, putting his hands on Bindi's hips and pushing them inwards.

"This feels weirdly sexual,"Cole jokes as soon as Sarah moves onto helping the couple next to them while he continues to help Bindi sway her hips, applying all of the counter pressure he can.

"Just shut up and help me sway my hips, you wad,"Bindi sighs with an eye roll, letting her eyes fall closed in relaxation.

"My arms are gonna fall off,"Cole complains, biting down on his lower lip as he feels his biceps begin to ache.

"Harder, doofus,"Bindi mumbles with her cheek squished against her crossed forearms.

"I'm like breaking your hips,"Cole fights with a little snicker, pressing his hands in harder against Bindi's hips.

"I swear if you argue with me during labor I'll have you kicked out,"Bindi whispers under her breath, already a bit agitated from the morning they had which already consisted of a fight about Cole not wanting to go to the class since he'd have to miss his recording time in the studio.

"Why don't you have Darcy in there with us, you've already decided that I'm gonna suck at being a labor partner,"Cole grumbles, releasing some of the pressure he's putting on Bindi's hips as he gets a bit more fed up with what they're currently doing. He didn't even want to come to this class in the first place, and the fact that Bindi's giving him sh*t while they're already there is just making it ten times worse.

"I haven't decided that, you're blowing this way out of proportion,"Bindi hisses, trying to keep her voice down so the people around them won't catch onto the fact that they're currently having an argument. "You're being such a b*stard."

"You've been so pissy today,"Cole sighs, pulling his hands away from Bindi's hips and tucking them into his pockets as he sits back against his knees. He's completely lost any of the tiny

"Because I got two hours of sleep last night Cole,"Bindi hisses, lifting herself up from the birthing ball slightly to look behind her shoulder at Cole. "Can we not do this in here?"

"I'm so f*cking done with this, I'll be outside,"Cole sighs, shaking his head as he stands up from the mat, briskly moving through the room and out the door with his hands tucked in his pocket.

*

"You're a f*cking b*stard, did you know that?"Bindi exclaims heatedly as soon as she steps out of the building, finding Cole walking down the sidewalk towards his car, his hands still shoved into his pockets with his head slightly bowed.

"You remind me of it daily, love,"Cole sarcastically responds with a little smirk, knowing that the added pet name will make Bindi's blood boil which is exactly what he wants.

"I just wanted one f*cking thing,"Bindi yells, tears rising up in her throat to make it a bit clogged as she curses her pregnancy hormones. She wants to make it through this argument without tears, but she knows that's not going to happen. "I wanted you to help me with one f*cking thing! I don't ask for a lot, I let you play your stupid video games every night and hang out with your friends...hell I even let you hang out with your ex girlfriend yesterday and didn't give you sh*t for it, and all I ask is that you come to this birthing class and help me out because it's important to me and then your storm out like a f*cking child!"

"Why did you even want me there?"Cole accuses, turning around as he looks at Bindi viciously, his hands coming out of his pockets to be outstretched at his sides in exasperation. "Why don't you just have Darcy be your support person? You've counted me out as a birth partner long before the class and you've counted me out as a father since the day you told me you were pregnant!"

"That's not true at all,"Bindi defends, shaking her head as her hands curl into fists at her side.

"It so is, don't even lie about it,"Cole fumes, feeling his heart slamming against his chest as everything he's been wanting to say for weeks begins to bottle up and spill out. "I heard you talking to Acacia the other day saying you were worried that I'd be a sh*tty dad."

"And you don't think it doesn't hurt me every time we hang out with your friends and you joke about our kids being better off with your sixteen year old sister,"Bindi screams, her voice cracking slightly as a few tears roll down her cheeks that she angrily swipes at.

"It's a joke, Bindi,"Cole sighs, rolling his eyes as he lets his hands fall by his sides.

"Yeah, well it's not to me,"Bindi exclaims through tears, pointing a finger at her chest, "that f*cking hurts, Cole!"

"You know what, I am scared for you to be their mum because you're really f*cking immature,"Cole yells back, turning around to start heading towards the car again. Not only is he done with this argument, he's really done with trying to make this relationship work in general. They weren't ever supposed to be together, and it's times like these that just prove that point further.

"And you walking out of the birthing class was real mature,"Bindi scoffs, beginning to walk after him, but she's not nearly as fast as he is since she's taken on a mighty waddle. "I need to take a lesson or two from you."

"F*ck off,"Cole sighs, shaking his head in disappointment as he reaches for the door handle of the driver's side, "I'm going home."

"Am I not allowed to come with you?"Bindi questions, watching as Cole climbs into the car, reaching back towards the door to close it.

"Call Acacia to pick you up,"Cole responds shooting Bindi a look of I don't care as he almost pulls the door completely shut, "I know you wish it was her that f*cking you."

"You told me you didn't care that her and I hung out,"Bindi yells, throwing her hands out towards Cole in utter exasperation. Nothing she does can be right with him, he always has to find something to nag about, "besides you were with your ex until two in the morning yesterday, you don't think I know what you were doing? But did I text you to come home? No! Because I knew you'd twist it on me just like you're doing right now!"

"You force us to hang out with your ex every f*cking day Bindi,"Cole shouts, flipping her off, "grow the hell up!"

*

"You're literally like the last person I want to see right now,"Bindi sighs as she opens the front door just slightly so she can peek out at Cole who's standing on her front porch six hours after their fight at the birthing class.

"We have to talk at some point, Bindi,"Cole points out with his hands in his pockets as he slightly sways back and forth on her doormat.

"Fine,"Bindi relents, holding the door open to allow Cole in as she glances over at Acacia who is sitting on the couch, looking curiously at the door with a bit of dread on her face considering she just held Bindi as she cried for three hours in complete despair of not knowing what to do and how to approach this whole situation.

It would be so much easier if there weren't babies around. In fact, there wouldn't even be a situation to be dealt with if she wasn't pregnant because they wouldn't be trying to make a relationship work in the first place, but here we are.

"I'll uh, I'll go so you two can talk alone,"Acacia says somewhat awkwardly, standing up from the couch and fixing the waist of her sweatpants before grabbing her phone that's on the coffee table.

Bindi nods quietly and watches as Acacia travels over to her, holding out her arms to give Bindi a quick hug before looking at Cole and giving him an awkward, but what she is hoping is a semi-friendly, grin and sliding past him to get to the door. "Text me if you need me, Bind."

"Yeah for sure,"Bindi nods, smiling at Acacia to reassure her that she'll be fine as Acacia closes the front door to leave her and Cole alone.

"So the second we have an argument you call her over to make out with her?"Cole snickers in disbelief, shaking his head as he stares over Bindi's shoulder so he doesn't have to make eye contact with her.

"She's my best friend, Cole, we were talking,"Bindi sighs in disbelief, crossing her arms over her chest, "and we haven't kissed in over a year. Is this really what you came here to talk to me about? Because if so I've got more important things to do like trying to keep your f*cking children in me after they've been giving me contractions all day which is your fault."

"Why's that my fault?"Cole gawks, his brows furrowed in offense as he looks at Bindi who rolls her eyes and rubs her palms down her face in exasperation.

"Because stress causes contractions, you twat! So that sh*t you did at the birthing class could be the reason I go into preterm labor, I hope you're happy with that,"Bindi explains with tears choking her voice as she reaches up to wipe her fingertips at her watery eyes.

"This is so f*cking stupid, I'm gonna leave, we're getting nowhere,"Cole bitterly responds as he turns around to head back towards the front door. This was a stupid idea, he knew it was. From the very beginning he knew it wouldn't work. They could never work, their entire lives have shown that.

"And not talk about what happened? That's not gonna fix anything, Cole, we're never gonna work if we can't talk to each other,"Bindi whimpers, resting a hand on top of her bump as it tightens again with what she hopes is just a Braxton hick.

"Bindi this isn't going to work anyways, I dunno why we're trying this,"Cole exhales heavily, motioning his hands between himself and Bindi. "We're only going to get more stressed once the triplets get here which means we'll freak out on each other even more. This is just going to get worse."

"We gotta give it a shot, Cole, we owe it to them,"Bindi whispers, motioning her free hand towards her bump that's not currently occupied with trying to rub her contraction away.

Cole sighs, dropping his hands by his sides as he drops his guard down for once. "If I'm being honest I'm scared as hell for all of this, Bind, and the class just made it even more real. This is so f*cking scary."

"You can't keep running away when it gets scary, Cole, I won't let you do that once the triplets are here,"Bindi sniffles, holding her bump between her hands as Cole nods a bit shamefully.

"You're right, but it'd be nice if you could ease up on me a bit, I feel like you're constantly nagging at the little things I do,"Cole responds, watching as Bindi opens her mouth like she wants to fight back, but decides better of it and closes it.

"Okay, I'll try not to nag as much, even though I am always right,"Bindi teases with a little smirk, earning an eye roll from Cole and a little snicker.

"You're impossible,"Cole smirks, jokingly flipping Bindi off before leaning down to take off his shoes since he assumes that he'll now be allowed to stay the night.

***

September 15 2044 (25 weeks pregnant)

"Your mum wants to know if that bath has helped any?"Cole asks as he walks through the bathroom door that connects to their bedroom, finding Bindi laying in the warm bath water completely naked with her hands resting on her overgrown bump that's measuring the same width as a full term singleton bump. He can't help but notice that her face is a bit pinched up in pain as she rests her head back against the wall of the tub, her eyes clenched tightly.

"Not really, they're still coming and they're pretty bad,"Bindi whimpers, opening her eyes blearily to look at Cole who looks visibly stressed as he holds his phone to his ear with Camryn on the other end of the call. "Can you get me some more water?"

"Sure,"Cole agrees with a quick nod, walking out of the bathroom and towards the hall as he sighs heavily, his heart beating outside of his chest. He's not ready to become a dad tonight. Absolutely not, especially to babies that are as premature as this. "She said the bath's not really helping and she's in a lot of pain, she won't admit it but I can tell."

"Alright, um, I really don't know if we should risk it any longer, I know your doctor said to give it another hour, but I really think we should head to the hospital,"Camryn responds, leaning over the kitchen counter with her elbows propping her up, one of her hands rubbing against her forehead anxiously as Harry stands beside her and rubs a comforting hand against her lower back. "Harry and I will head over to the apartment right now, alright? I don't want you to have to take her in alone, especially if the babies do end up coming tonight."

"Okay, yeah, thanks, I really don't know what to do,"Cole sighs with a weight on his shoulders, making it so that he can't stand up straight as he fills up a cup of water for Bindi.

"Yeah, we'll be right over, sweetheart,"Camryn nods, standing up from the counter and widening her blue eyes at Harry as he furrows his brow, trying to decipher what's going on as his brain runs wild. All he knows is that something is wrong with his little girl and that makes his heart drop into his stomach.

"What's wrong with her?"Harry immediately asks as soon as Camryn pulls the phone away from her ear, his hand reaching out to grab onto Camryn's arm to try and get her attention. "Are they coming?"

"I dunno, she's having contractions every five minutes and Cole said she's in a ton of pain,"Camryn explains, waving her hand around anxiously, "we need to head over to her apartment right now, though. They both don't know what to do."

"Alright, sh*t, alright,"Harry quickly nods, guiding Camryn out of the kitchen and towards the shoe wrack. "Let's go hopefully not have some babies."

"She needs to keep them in for a few more weeks,"Camryn mutters, grabbing her sandals and bending down as Harry reaches for his vans.

*

"Your parents are coming right now,"Cole informs Bindi as he walks back into the bathroom, finding her head thrown back against the wall with her body tightly clenched as she fights through little whimpers that are escaping her mouth as she tries to pant through her contraction, her hands still gripping onto her bare bump.

"Alright,"Bindi whimpers tightly, her jaw clenched as she reaches one hand out to grip the edge of the bathtub. "F*ck!"

"Can I do anything?"Cole asks, squatting down next to the bathtub, looking his...girlfriend...over with worried eyes as his eyes travel to look at her bump that's visibly tightening.

"Shut up,"Bindi pants, shaking her head tightly as she drops her cheek to her shoulder, blowing out a few tight breaths between her pursed lips.

"Yes ma'am,"Cole agrees, nodding his head as he runs nervous fingers through his dirty blonde hair, beginning to bite on his thumbnail.

"F*ck, stop, please stop,"Bindi begs through a whimper, bringing one of her hands down to cup the bottom side of her bump.

He watches as she pants for a few more seconds before a relief rolls over her body, her muscles releasing in tension as she sighs in relief and opens up her eyes to blearily look over at Cole, resting a delicate hand on top of her stomach.

"Okay, okay it's done,"Bindi sighs in relief, blowing a raspberry with her lips as Cole nods and reaches his hand out to rest on top of Bindi's that's still gripping onto the edge of the bathtub. "I think we're having babies today."

"F*cking hell that's scary,"Cole chuckles nervously, widening his eyes at Bindi who giggles tiredly, squeezing Cole's hand that's on top of hers and bringing it towards her mouth to kiss it in an act of reassurance.

"You ready to be a dad?"Bindi asks, still trying to catch her breath slightly with Cole's hand right by her mouth.

"No,"Cole laughs, shaking his head adamantly while he raises his hand to cup Bindi's cheek, rubbing his thumb against her skin, tracing over her pale freckles, "you ready to be a mum?"

"F*ck no,"Bindi chuckles, closing her eyes again and letting her head fall against Cole's palm, smushing his hand between her cheek and shoulder.

*

"Hey, where is she?"Camryn greets as soon as Cole opens the door, rushing into the apartment and jumping straight into business.

"In her bathroom in the tub, she's really going through it right now,"Cole sighs, tugging nervously at his dirty blonde hair as he motions his free hand uselessly down the hall as Camryn immediately runs down it.

"You okay, mate?"Harry checks, reaching out to put his hand on Cole's shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly with a little grin. He's known Cole since he was born, in fact, besides Camryn he was the first person to hold Cole at the hospital after he was born, he considers him as a nephew, but he will admit that he did want to wring Cole's neck when he found out about the pregnancy. But, after he had a few hours to calm down he realized that the damage was already done and Cole didn't need a wringing, he needed guidance. And a lot of it.

"Um yeah, I think, I dunno, I feel like I'm gonna puke honestly, I'm so f*cking nervous,"Cole chuckles anxiously, widening his eyes at his uncle who laughs and nods in agreement, continuing to squeeze his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we all feel like that no matter if it's your first or sixth,"Harry promises, his eyes shooting nervously down the hall towards where he knows his baby girl is, and he wants nothing more than to run down there and help her, but he knows Camryn is probably more of a comfort to her right now than he would be.

"Baby girl?"Camryn asks, quickly opening the bathroom door where she can hear Bindi panting and whimpering, finding her daughter sat up on her knees in the bathtub, completely naked with her hands interlocked on the rim of the bathtub, her forehead placed down against them as her body shakes slightly.

"Hey sweetie, there you are, it's okay,"Camryn soothes, kneeling down in front of Bindi and reaching her hand to rest in Bindi's hair that's tied up into a messy bun, her fingers scrunching against her scalp while her other hand rubs up and down Bindi's tightened upper back. "Good breaths, sweetheart, keep breathing, okay? This one's almost over."

"Ow,"Bindi gasps before blowing another raspberry with her lips, her body beginning to rock back and forth as Camryn nods sympathetically and continues to study her with the most loving eyes.

"Big breath Bindi Belle, big breath,"Camryn coaches, watching as Bindi follows her cue and sucks in a deep breath before whimpering it out, squeezing her hands together so tightly that they're beginning to shake.

"F*ck that hurt,"Bindi whimpers, pulling her head slowly away from her hands as she pouts with her face crumpled up slightly while Camryn reaches up to a strand of her hazel curtain bangs behind her ear.

"It's over, you're okay,"Camryn comforts, reaching for the discarded cool cloth that's hanging over the side of the tub and beginning to wipe down Bindi's flushed face and bare chest with it. "How long have you been feeling those, sweetheart?"

"Like two hours, they only got really bad within the past half hour or so, though,"Bindi blearily explains, foggily opening her eyes to look at her mum with her lips still pouted. "Mum, I can't have them today they're too little!"

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay,"Camryn soothes, wrapping her arms around Bindi who falls into her, desperately needing her mum's comfort. It's the one thing she's been craving since her contractions started. The feeling of being held and reassured by her mum automatically makes her feel safer about approaching the very daunting future that's ahead of her. "Your doctor wanted you to make it to 24 weeks and you did, you made it, sweetheart."

"I need to keep them in for longer,"Bindi pitifully cries, her cheek smushed against Camryn's shoulder as she feels her mum's palm trail up and down her bare back, "they're not ready to come yet! They'll be so little!"

"I know, I know, that's why we're gonna go to the hospital and see what they can do, okay?"Camryn comforts, reaching her fingers up to comb through Bindi's messily tied up hair, pressing a few kisses to the top of her head. "I'm sure they'll be able to do something to stop labor. How intense are your contractions?"

"Pretty intense,"Bindi whimpers out in an explanation, her body rocking side to side slightly with Camryn's in a soothing manner, "I can't really talk through them, they feel like the ones from my first few hours of labor with Ryleigh."

"Yeah? Okay, well at least it doesn't seem like we're too far along,"Camryn hums, reaching her palm over to brush back the sticky and sweaty hair from Bindi's forehead. "let's get your dressed, okay?" She gets a mere head nod from Bindi which is enough for her to stand up, holding onto both of Bindi's arms to help haul her up onto her feet, the water swishing around her calves and dripping off of her bare body. "Dad's got the car all ready, you can sit in it or we can push the seats back and you can go on all fours, whatever feels most comfortable for you."

"Where's Cole?"Bindi murmurs, looking around the bathroom for him which makes Camryn's heart burst a bit. She knows the past few weeks have been very stressful for them and that their relationship has been strained, so the simple act of Bindi looking for Cole in her time of need ignites a little hope in her mumma heart that maybe her little girl is making the right decision. Maybe Cole really is the right one for her, even though her and Harry are still not quite convinced.

"He's in the hall with dad, careful steps, baby, I've got you,"Camryn coaches as she helps Bindi step out of the bathtub onto the floor below her, briefly leaving her to grab a towel. "There we are, let's get you dressed, alright? Then we'll get this all figured out."

"Okay,"Bindi sniffles with a little nod as she holds the towel around her shoulders that Camryn draped over her, feeling her mum wrap her arm around her back to carefully guide her into the bedroom.

"No bleeding and no leaking, right babe?"Camryn checks, kneeling down in front of Bindi and helping her step into her panties so that Bindi doesn't have to move her aching body too much.

"No,"Bindi shakes her head, holding onto Camryn's shoulders to help keep her balance as Camryn helps her step into a pair of sweatpants, pulling them up and fastening them around her waist.

"Perfect,"Camryn hums, reaching for a discarded shirt on the floor and picking it up as Bindi slips into a sports bra. "Do we have names yet? You better start getting settled on those."

"We may have one for one of the little girls, but we've got nothing for baby boy,"Bindi sighs with a little smirk, grateful that her mum is taking her mind off of the situation and making it somewhat light and cheerful as she slips on her shirt. "We don't have middle names either, we're a mess."

"It's alright, you might just have to see them to decide,"Camryn smiles, pressing a kiss to Bindi's cheek before wrapping her arm around her back again. "Let's get you to the car, yeah?"

"Hey, there's my girl,"Harry smiles in a bit of relief to see that Bindi doesn't look too pained, although her face is a bit tight as she walks down the hallway with Camryn guiding her.

"Hey, you ready to have three more grandkids?"Bindi snickers, widening her eyes at her dad who chuckles and nods, going on her other side to hold onto her hand and help her out of the apartment while Cole leads the way ahead of them with a haphazardly packed duffle bag for him and Bindi slung over his shoulder that he put together in about two minutes after Bindi initially started having contractions.

"Oh stop,"Bindi winces, halting when she's a foot away from the front door, her face pinching up in pain as she reaches a hand down to squeeze her hip. "Oh sh*t."

"Here, hold onto me, hold onto me,"Harry calmly instructs, stepping in front of Bindi and holding his arms out for her as she wraps her arms around his neck, his hands falling onto her back as he rubs it softly, their bodies falling into a slow dancing motion.

"There we are, you're okay, that's it, Belle Belle,"Harry encourages as he feels her tight panted breaths fall against his neck, little whimpers escaping her lips that absolutely break his heart. "I've gotcha, you're safe."

Camryn looks over Harry's shoulder, catching sight of Cole who's standing stiffly in the doorway, his teeth nervously gnawing against his bottom lip with his eyes stuck on Bindi who has now resorted to little pained groans and a gasp every once in a while.

"She's okay,"Camryn mouths to Cole, nodding her head reassuringly as he looks over at her with his eyes riddled with concern. He nods briefly, almost like he's trying to shake the worry from his head as he hikes the duffle bag higher up onto his shoulder.

"Just breathe, we can stay here as long as you need,"Harry whispers, resting his cheek on top of his little girl's head as his heart breaks with sympathy.

*

"Dad, go slow over the f*cking speed bumps!"Bindi snaps with a high pitched whine, clutching onto the overhead handle bar for dear life with her other hand tightly clasped in Cole's, trying to mesh his bones together.

"Sorry, baby,"Harry quickly apologizes, flicking his gaze to the rearview mirror to find Bindi trying to burrow her face into the crease of her arm as she pants tightly while Cole stares at her looking as if he's going to puke from nerves. "We're almost there."

"Stop sh*ting me,"Bindi tightly responds, knowing that they've only been driving for at most eight minutes and the hospital is a twenty minute drive from her apartment.

Harry chuckles softly, biting on the side of his pointer finger so he won't let any noise through since he knows that will only piss Bindi off further. "I love you, Bindi Belle."

*

"Well it's probably a good thing you came in here since we were able to stop the progression of the contractions, I don't think they would've stopped on their own, but considering you haven't had one in the past three hours since we started the medication, I think you're in the clear,"Bindi's OBGYN, Dr. Nelson smiles, looking over his clipboard at a relieved and exhausted Bindi who's laying back against the hospital bed with Cole sitting on one side of her and Camryn sitting on the other side of her with Bindi's hand tightly clasped in her own. Harry is sitting beside Camryn on a little stool with his knee nervously bouncing a mile a minute.

"Thank goodness,"Bindi sighs in relief, using her free hand to rest on top of her bump that's covered by a hospital gown, feeling a little kick from Baby A. "And they look good? All of the stress tests came back okay?"

"They look great, Baby C is still a bit behind on growth, but she's catching up slowly but surely,"Dr. Nelson assures the family, holding the clipboard by his waist. "Let's have you on a bit stricter bed rest, though, okay? I'd really love these babies to stay in until our next goal of 28 weeks. No standing up for more than an hour a day in total, okay? And I already talked to you about stopping with pumping for your niece, correct?"

"Yeah, I haven't pumped since 20 weeks,"Bindi confirms, rubbing her hand against her stomach. "I do still breastfeed her whenever I see her, though. Can I still do that?"

"I'd say it depends on the day, if you're feeling good and not achy then you can go ahead and do it, but the second you feel anything that's even a bit off you need to stop, alright?"Dr. Nelson instructs as Bindi nods and gives him a little thumbs up with an appreciative smile.

"Perfect, thank you, I promise you won't see me in a hospital bed until at least 28 weeks,"Bindi jokes with a little smirk as Dr. Nelson chuckles softly.

"I'm gonna hold you to that,"he calls as he points his finger at Bindi before waving to the family and exiting the room.

"Thank f*cking goodness,"Bindi sighs in relief, letting her head fall back against the hospital bed pillow with her eyes closed as Camryn and Harry chuckle softly.

"Got another day under your belt with those babies in you, huh sweetheart,"Camryn grins, reaching her free hand up to rub against Bindi's forehead, brushing back her hazel hair.

"We're gonna need to have a firm talking to them when they come out about not scaring us ever again,"Bindi smirks, looking over at Cole who laughs and nods in agreement, his fingers nervously twiddling together.

"You four are gonna give me a heart attack, I swear,"Cole laughs, shaking his head in disbelief and utter relief as he looks at Bindi with eyes that tell her everything she needs to know.

He's unbelievably proud of her.

*

"Do you think they're gonna make it?"Harry asks, holding Camryn's hand as they look through the glass windows of Bindi's hospital room after returning from their little hospital cafeteria dinner date. They came back to find Bindi and Cole both asleep, Bindi's head rested back against the hospital bed with Cole leaning forward on his stool, his forehead resting on the mattress by Bindi's hip.

"I dunno,"Camryn answers honestly, looking at Bindi's hand that's interlocked with Cole's and resting on the mattress right by his head, her other hand resting on top of her stomach protectively, "it's moments like these that give me hope, though."

***

October 10th 2044 (29 weeks pregnant)

"Alright, so we want them all to start with the same letter,"Bindi hums, sitting at the kitchen table with a notepad in front of her with names jotted down on it, her cheek resting in her hand. "What letter? We have the most names that start with 'A' and 'W'."

"Alright, yeah, then let's do one of those, what are the boy names for those letters?"Cole asks, sitting across the table from Bindi as he munches on a bag of crisps, sitting back against the chair.

"For 'A' we have Ace, Anders and Albie,"Bindi reads off, peeking up at Cole who puckers his lips together thoughtfully.

"I think I like Ace the best out of those,"Cole decides, shoving another crisp into his mouth as he watches Bindi consider it, tilting her head side to side.

"I think I like Albie the best,"Bindi disagrees with puckered lips, watching as Cole chuckles and shakes his head, leaning it back on the ball of his neck.

"We're gonna get nowhere with this,"Cole laughs, looking at Bindi in disbelief as he shoves another crisp in his mouth. "We've only got one boy in there, so we can only choose one."

"Okay, let's move onto 'W's, maybe we'll have more luck with that,"Bindi sighs with a little grin, flipping the page to get to all of the 'W' names, discarding the other letters where they have over eighty names written down. "'W' boys we have Wrennyn, Wade, Wesley—"

"Wait, what was the first one?"Cole asks, holding up his palm to halt Bindi as she looks back down at the list to read it again.

"Wrennyn?"Bindi asks, looking up at Cole who has a bit of a light in his blue eyes.

"Yeah, that, I really like that,"Cole smiles widely, "I really like that a lot."

"Wrennyn...Wrennyn,"Bindi tries out on her puckered lips as a slow smile begins to creep it's way through her face. "I like that a lot too...did we just name a child?"

"We just named our son,"Cole laughs in agreement, nodding his head in confirmation as he widens his eyes at Bindi in disbelief.

"Do you like the name Wrennyn, babe?"Bindi asks, rubbing her palm against her swollen bump as she feels the triplets, specifically Baby A and Baby B go crazy. "Yeah? You do? Now we need two girl names."

"Read the boy names again,"Cole smiles at Bindi as she continues to talk down to her bump before switching her attention back to the baby name list.

"Wrennyn, Wade, Wesley—"

"What about Wesley for a girl,"Cole suggests, cutting Bindi off with a little lopsided grin.

"See now you're speaking my language,"Bindi excitedly squeals, nodding her head rapidly as she puts a star next to the name Wesley to match the star next to Wrennyn. "Wesley and Wrennyn. That's super cute."

"Yeah that sounds really good together,"Cole agrees, bringing his cup to his lips to take a few sips, "now we just need another girl name."

"Okay, well 'W' girl names we have Winter, Winnie, Wylie and Willow,"Bindi lists mindlessly, trying each one out on her lips to see if any of them stick out to her.

"Willow,"Cole stops Bindi with his lopsided grin still on his face. "I like that, did you just add that?"

"Yeah, Casey was showing me pictures yesterday and there was a willow tree in the back of the photo and she said it and I was like 'wait that's super pretty!'."Bindi beams, wincing slightly as Baby A kicks her particularly hard. "And our Baby girl A just kicked my super hard in the ribs, so I think she likes that name."

"I really like that,"Cole agrees, tapping his fingers against the kitchen table, "Willow, Wrennyn and Wesley. Oooo, Bind that sounds super good!"

"Perfect! Now we just need middle names,"Bindi bubbles, flipping the page in her notebook to write down Willow, Wrennyn, and Wesley to be able to pair them with middle names. "Can we give one of them the middle name Rose?"

"Sure,"Cole innocently agrees with a little shrug. He cares about their first names and liking them, but he's always figured he'd leave the middle names to Bindi since he doesn't care too much about that, "why?"

"No reason..."Bindi hums suspiciously with a little glint in her eye and a lopsided smirk.

"That was convincing,"Cole snickers, crossing his arms over his chest and eyeing Bindi uncertainly, "tell me why."

"I said no reason,"Bindi grins, writing Rose next to Willow and Wesley to see which one she likes it with better.

"And I don't believe you,"Cole laughs, standing up from his chair and walking around the table to stand behind Bindi, wrapping his arms around her shoulders so that their cheeks are mere centimeters apart as she continues to giggle softly, her giggles only increasing as he begins to tickle his fingers into Bindi's neck, "give me a reason, Bind."

"No reason!"Bindi squeals with little giggles escaping her mouth as she tries to bat away Cole's hands.

Cole thinks about it as he continues to tickle her before stopping and dropping his hands with a sigh. "Oh my gosh that's Acacia's middle name isn't it?"

"Oh, I never thought of that,"Bindi teases, looking behind her shoulder at Cole who blows a raspberry with his lips and collapses his forehead to Bindi's shoulder.

"Oh, I never thought of that,"Cole mocks in a high pitched voice, pulling his forehead up from Bindi's shoulder. "Hell no, we're not having one of our children's middle names be the middle name of your ex girlfriend."

"Hey, it's just one of them, we've got two others that we can name whatever we want,"Bindi jokes, crossing out the Rose by Williow and Wesley's names.

"Bindi no,"Cole laughs, sinking into the chair next to her and wrapping his arm around the back of her chair, "we're not naming one of them after your ex girlfriend, that's weird."

"She's my best friend too,"Bindi pouts jokingly over at Cole which earns a mighty eye roll from Cole.

"No,"Cole defiantly shakes his head, "why don't we just do family names to make it easier? Name them after our parents or something."

"Do you want Wrennyn to be named after you?"Bindi offers, looking over at Cole who seems to be mulling it over in his mind. "Isn't that a thing guys like? Their sons named after them?"

"I mean, I wouldn't mind it, if you're okay with it,"Cole shrugs nonchalantly, tapping his fingers against the table.

"Wrennyn Cole, I really like that,"Bindi decides, writing it down on the notepad. "I actually really like that. Now we need family names for the girls...we should do your mum since she doesn't have any babies named after her, my mum already does."

"Alright, I'm sure she'd love that,"Cole agrees, reaching his hand over to pull the pad of paper closer to him to decide which name he likes it best with. "Wesley Charlotte...that has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"That's beautiful,"Bindi confirms, writing it down on the pad of paper, "now we need a middle name for Willow..."

"We should do your family since Wrennyn and Wesley are after me,"Cole offers, watching as Bindi nods and bites on her bottom lip thoughtfully, rubbing her palm up and down her bump.

"Well, my mum already has a Penny named after her,"Bindi hums, puckering her lips, "you know what, do you like 'Anne'? Willow Anne?"

"Yeah, that's really pretty,"Cole agrees, nodding his head as he reaches out to rub his palm against Bindi's stomach. "After your grandma?"

"Well, yeah, I mean kinda, but I want it to be after D,"Bindi smiles softly, "she's been my best friend since day one...and she helped me so much with Ryleigh's pregnancy, I wanna honor her in a way."

"I'm all for that,"Cole smiles, taking his hand from Bindi's stomach and holding it up in front of her face for a high five. "We just named our children."

"That we did,"Bindi giggles, pressing her palm against Cole's for a celebratory high five.

***

October 28th 2044 (31 weeks pregnant)

"He should be home by now,"Bindi whispers, gnawing on her bottom lip with her phone in her hand, willing the screen to light up with a text just as she has been for the past two hours.

"He probably just lost track of time, it's okay,"Acacia assures Bindi, reaching her hand over to rest on Bindi's knee that her bump almost completely covers. "Maybe he's sleeping at his friend's house?"

"He should text me to let me know, though,"Bindi sighs, resting her head back against the couch as she brings her palms up to hide her face, "that's how a f*cking relationship works."

"Well we all know he's not the best with communication, and neither are you Bindi Belle,"Acacia points out with a little giggle, squeezing Bindi's knee.

"You're one to talk,"Bindi snickers, raising her brown eyebrows over at Acacia who breaks out into a little laugh, shaking her head at Bindi.

"Oh hey, this is about you and Cole's relationship, not me,"Acacia smirks, moving her hand up to rest against Bindi's bare bump, "and about these three, so maybe you should text him and ask when he's coming home."

"I'm not being irrational, right? It's one in the morning, he should be home,"Bindi checks, looking over at Acacia who immediately shakes her head to assure Bindi.

"No, you're not being irrational at all, I would be worried too if my partner was out at one in the morning without texting me,"Acacia responds, feeling a little kick against her palm from Baby C. "Text him, Bind."

"Okay,"Bindi sighs, picking up her phone and typing out a message with her heart pounding agains her chest slightly. She has a sinking feeling that she knows exactly what's going on, but she doesn't want to believe it.

"He's not gonna respond,"Bindi sighs, leaning her head over to rest on Acacia's shoulder, her hand traveling to rest on top of Acacia's that's still pressed against her bump.

"Bind, you know I love you, so this is really coming from my heart—"

"I don't want to hear it,"Bindi shakes her head quickly cutting Acacia off as she squeezes Acacia's hand to halt her. "I don't want to hear it right now."

"Alright,"Acacia agrees in innocence, resting her cheek down on top of Bindi's head, snuggling tighter against her.

They sit in silence for a few more minutes, neither of them knowing what to say because neither of them really know what's going on, except Bindi who's convinced she has a pretty good idea of the situation they're in right now. The only thing to pull them out of their mutual silence is a little ding of Bindi's phone as the screen lights up with a text notification from Cole.

"B*stard"Bindi mutters under her breath as she reads the text, her fingers immediately beginning to type out her response before her brain can really even comprehend the words.

"Well that's okay, he's just with his friend, then he doesn't have to drive home this late,"Acacia tries to reason with a little smile, looking at Bindi whose face is pinched together tightly slightly, a crease between her brows that acacia knows all too well. It's Bindi's stressed look that she's seen many times in her eight years of knowing Bindi, "besides, he's probably had a few drinks."

"He's staying at Sydney's, I already know,"Bindi whispers in response, dropping her phone onto her lap with her hands covering her face as she rests her head back against the couch.

Sydney is Cole's ex girlfriend that he dated for about two years when he was twenty and was still hooking up with casually when him and Bindi started getting more serious. He still hangs out with her, and always assures Bindi that it's within a group, but it still doesn't make Bindi very comfortable which has caused many fights between them. Cole doesn't find it fair that she's allowed to spend everyday with Acacia whereas when he spends time with his ex in a group, Bindi freaks out...but he will also admit that Bindi has a bit more to worry about with Sydney than he does with Acacia.

Bindi and Acacia have never done anything together since Bindi and him have gotten together. Acacia, although still in love with Bindi, doesn't want to ruin Bindi's relationship, and she especially doesn't want to make it more complex than it already is. She can tell the toll the relationship is taking on Bindi, and the last thing she wants is to make it more complicated. Besides, there are kids involved now, it's much more serious than just the three of them having a little love triangle, so she's done a really good job at keeping her distance and just purely being Bindi's best friend.

Sydney, on the other hand, has clung onto a conversation her and Cole had fairly early into Bindi's pregnancy when he first told her that Bindi was expecting.

"You knocked her up?"Sydney confirmed, sighing heavily as she rested her elbows on her knees, leaning forward to put her face in her hands. "Cole, you're such a f*cking idiot. Does she know you were with me the night before?"

"We're going to try and make it work for the kids,"Cole responded, his thumbs nervously fiddling together as he intertwines his fingers.

"You're not in love with her, though,"Sydney accused, looking over at her ex boyfriend whose face looks more pale than it did when he first walked into her flat. "You're in love with me. You literally told me that night that you were still in love with me."

"I am,"Cole admitted, his stomach churning at the words. It's the first time he's said them out loud because saying it out loud makes it true. It makes him sound like a terrible person, but it's true. He chose Sydney. Him and Bindi are forcing each other to be with one another. "I still am."

"Well then what the f*ck are you gonna do about it?"Sydney asked scooting closer to Cole on the couch, her hand reaching up to rest on Cole's chest as her face nears hers. "Are you gonna kiss me?"

"I can't,"Cole shook his head, looking into Sydney's blue eyes that melt him every time. They always have. They always will.

"I can,"Sydney murmured, closing the gap between her and Cole's lips, moving her lips slowly, warm like honey as he inhaled tightly, almost like he wanted to pull away.

But he didn't. He could've—but he didn't.

That was the first time him and Sydney kissed during him and Bindi's relationship.

It was not the last.

"Bind, you told him you were uncomfortable with them hanging out,"Acacia sighs, reaching her hand up to tuck a strand of Bindi's hazel hair behind her ear, the rest of it tied up into a messy bun on the top of her head.

"He always flips it on me to make it sound like it's okay since we hang out so much,"Bindi whimpers with tears filling her eyes that absolutely break Acacia's heart. "He says it's the same, but it's not."

"It's not,"Acacia agrees, wrapping her arm around Bindi's shoulder and hugging her tighter to her side, resting her cheek down on top of Bindi's head.

"Okay, hey, take a breath Bind, take a second,"Acacia cautions, reaching out to grab Bindi's wrist to try and stop her from responding to Cole, wanting to slow her down from the firing match she was having with Cole where both of them were texting faster than the speed of light to try and get their opinions in and little jabs.

"He's so f*cking stupid! So f*cking stupid!"Bindi exclaims with tears rolling down her cheeks as she looks at Acacia with eyes that are so broken they make Acacia's heart hurt.

"He is, he is, I'm sorry sweetheart,"Acacia whispers, catching Bindi as she falls against her, her hand cradling the back of Bindi's head as Bindi sobs into Acacia's chest, her whole world crumbling around her as Acacia desperately tries to pick up the pieces, but she's quickly learning that it's far out of her ability to pick up those pieces. "I've gotcha, Bind."

"Why is he like this? Why can't he just commit to me and be okay with it?"Bindi exclaims in desperation, her arms wrapping tighter around Acacia's middle as cries continue to climb their way up her throat.

"He's being stupid and immature, I'm sorry, Bind,"Acacia whispers, resting her chin on top of Bindi's head, her heart sinking at Bindi's desperate question. She knows she's in no place to talk because she definitely did not treat Bindi right and her and Cole have had a lot of similarities with how they've treated Bindi in relationships, but she also knows that her and Bindi had an initially extremely healthy relationship. The distance is what caused them to get toxic, but Cole and Bindi have been toxic from the beginning, and that's what scares her the most. Their whole relationship is built upon revenge and it's crumbling around them. "You could call him so he knows how uncomfortable him hanging out with Sydney is making you."

"He likes her more than me,"Bindi sniffles, burying her cheek deeper into Acacia's chest as she continues to hold her tightly. "He's in love with her, we're not in love with each other. He likes her way more."

"I don't think that's true, Bind,"Acacia tries to fight, but she knows she's right. From everything she's observed about Bindi and Cole for the past 15 weeks or so, she knows for a fact that they're not in love. It's forced and it's painful on them and everyone around them.

"Why wouldn't he, though?"Bindi whimpers, looking up at Acacia with teary eyes, some of her tears spilling down her swollen cheeks. "She's fit and pretty and skinny, I'm huge and swollen and so f*cking pregnant."

"He should choose you because you're having his f*cking kids, Bind,"Acacia points out, trying to beat it softly into Bindi's brain so she'll comprehend her wroth. She reaches her hand up to cup Bindi's cheek. "I don't care what the hell you look like, even though you do still look beautiful, but that's beside the point. You shouldn't have to worry about the father of your children hooking up with another girl. He should be here with you and your babies. The fact that he's already doing this scares the hell out of me. Who's to say this won't happen after the babies come too?"

"I've done sh*tty things to him too,"Bindi tries to defend him, sniffling pitifully as she tries to bow her head a bit to break eye contact with Acacia.

"Hey, no, don't turn this on yourself,"Acacia shakes her head, cupping her hand under Bindi's chin to force her to look up at her. "Bind, everything I've observed about you and Cole is toxic, you both just live off of getting little jabs in at each other and fighting, you've fought everyday for the past two weeks, Bind. How many times in the past week have you kicked him out of the apartment?"

She watches as Bindi remains silent and tries to break eye contact because deep down in her heart she knows Acacia is right. And she knows Cole would agree.

"I'm not trying to put this all on him because you've got your faults too,"Acacia remains unbiased, looking right into Bindi's watery brown eyes, "you freak out on him for really little things, you go ballistic on him for things that you shouldn't, and I know it's probably your hormones, but you should probably work on that. That, however, does not give him an excuse for running off with his ex girlfriend every time something in your relationship goes wrong. I know you're trying to make it work for the babies, but I think you're doing it at the price of your sanity, and that's not fair to you or them."

"We have to at least keep trying until they're born, that was our goal,"Bindi responds almost inaudibly from how soft her voice is.

"If that's what you want to do then I'll support you,"Acacia allows with a little nod, her hand still cupped under Bindi's chin as she looks at her with semi worried eyes, "but I think you really need to think about this, Bind."

***

November 7th 2044- (33 weeks pregnant)

It's been two weeks since Cole slept over at Sydney's house which then resulted in a very explosive fight the following morning once he returned to the apartment which is the reason they only have one lamp in the living room instead of two. That's the result of Cole confirming that it was indeed just him and Sydney and not other friends like he claimed which made Bindi grab the lamp and throw it in his direction as he slammed the front door shut with a loud F*CK YOU BINDI! It hit the front door and not him, luckily, but a little part of Bindi at the time wished it would've hit him.

He went to Niall and Lottie's house completely distraught, thinking that the relationship was finally over for real and found himself at his childhood home alone with his dad since his mum and sister were out getting their nails done.

After some prying, Naill finally got the truth out of Cole and it took everything out of him to not strangle his son. He was out with his ex girlfriend while he had a pregnant current girlfriend at home. He didn't raise him to be like this and it made him sick to think that his son was treating any woman like that, let alone Bindi.

After three days Bindi finally answered one of Cole's pleading texts and agreed to meet him at a public place to try and keep the peace slightly. They met at a little cafe and talked for two hours, clearing the air and apologizing mutually for their behavior.

Bindi promised to stop picking fights which she knows she is very guilty of, and Cole sincerely apologized for his actions and for kissing Sydney three times prior during their relationship. He then sent a quick text to Sydney explaining everything that happened with Bindi looking over his shoulder before blocking her.

They apologized once again, giving each other a little hug and promising to be better, not only for each other but for their babies, and they have been. They really have been trying for the past two weeks, and they've been doing the best they have in their entire relationship.

"Hi, oh hey, who is that,"Cole laughs, laying on his stomach on the bed with his lips against Bindi's big bump as she lays back against the headboard of the bed, her eyes blearily and tiredly looking down at Cole who's still talking to her little bump.

"That's Wrennnyn,"Bindi grins, patting her palm against her bump. "He's being the most active right now."

"Are you being active now, buddy?"Cole hums with his lips still pressed against Bindi's belly, right over one of her bright red stretch marks. "You're my little mate, huh? Aren't you?"

"You love daddy's voice, don't you?"Bindi hums, poking her fingers into the top of her belly to get her little girls moving as well. "They all start going crazy once they hear you."

"I'm so excited to meet you guys,"Cole smiles, pressing another kiss to Bindi's bump as he gets a faint little kick against his lips. "Oh! Am I even getting a kick from Wesley? It's my special day, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, Wesley never moves, huh? You're our little calm babe,"Bindi laughs, resting her hand in Cole's dirty blonde hair. "I don't know how we made a calm baby, babe, cuz we are anything but calm."

"She takes after our mums,"Cole teases with a little grin, resting his chin on top of Bindi's big bump. "You look really cute."

"Oh do I? You like swollen girls, hmmm?"Bindi laughs, rolling her eyes in disbelief as she brushes a hand against her swollen cheek.

"I do, very sexy,"Cole smirks, tipping his head up and puckering his lips as Bindi leans down to press a kiss against his lips. "Swollen and sexy: the Bindi Belle Styles."

~~~~~~~

Hello babes!!! I hope you enjoyed this crazy chapter!!!

Yeah so Bindi and Cole are really something aren't they 😂😂 and they just get even crazier and even more confusing don't you worry 😂😂 and I'm just glad Bind and Casey are friends again cuz I love them together (even if it's not romantically)

NEXT CHAPTER ON THE TIMELINE: Soooo who wants to meet some triplets??!!! The birth chapter will be out next week and it's gonna be a bit crazy so get ready for that!!!

thank you so much for being so patient with the crazy uploading schedule in the past few weeks!! I'm so glad I can finally be back to normal since posting is my favorite thing ever!! thank you for all of your support!!! <3333

I love you all so freakin much!!!

MWAH

-Mel💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93.1K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 39.8K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
784K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
116K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...