๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž [ๅ˜่ชฟ] || ๐“๐จ...

By LocalAnimeGeek

๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ "C'mon (First Name), give us a smile!" Mikey begged wi... More

๐ŸŽซ
characters + Y/N info
characters 02
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Special: Lazer Tag
GET READY YALL (A/N)
XXII
XXIII
My bad yall im back
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Special Part 2: Mikey's P*rn Mags
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX

XI

3.1K 133 193
By LocalAnimeGeek

"Yeah I was right. Something feels really off." You muttered to yourself.

It's the next day, August 3rd. you prepared combat boots in your tote bag and a lottttt of medical gear. The gut feeling in the pits of your oddly hungry stomach atm was raving. Unless your actually only just hungry, thats also a possibility.

And it can also be the fact that your rib tattoo is kinda itchy rn. but when you even come in contact with it, it hurts.

...

no matter.

You're currently memorizing every part of the goddamn festival grounds. It's like 1pm and the preparations are just only getting put up as we speak

using your shinobi ninja ways you sneakily get past the people in the area setting up their stands.

You were now on the sidewalk away from the festivities area since you got a brief of it. Walking back home, you come across a parking lot.

"hmm.. wait this seems like really good brawl grounds. I better keep an eye on this area..

You turned a sharp right to the shrine and started walking up the stairs, "you sure you wanna do this, Peh-yan?" You froze in your tracks at the familiar voice,

Hanma Shūji.

"Yes I am! Now get on with it." You heard Peh order.

'Dammit I'm gonna have to face that guy again?' you cursed quietly, biting your nail. In short, you know Hanma from way back. He looks so.. different, huh.

'Ah, i'll deal with this later. This most likely won't be an issue until around sun down.' you walked back down the steps, deciding to take the longer route. So now you gotta walk around the entire shrine to get to the other side. Great.

(The shrine is originally double sided with stairs. Its just that Hanma and Peh are already on the top so u dont wanna interfere.)

You sighed, 'fhdjdhjsh.. AGGHH. I'm in a clingy ass mood. this isn't good.' you thought. Being in this state made you embarrased but it had to be done.

Taking out the flip phone from your pocket, you decided to contact the Manjiro Clan group chat. Mikey made the name and none of you have authority to change it.

🔥GangGangHoes🔥

You
I'm in a clingy mood

You
someone go come over to my house in like 10min. I'm still walking home. I'm craving physical attention

Keisuke
ON IT MAVTIC

Juro-chin
ILL BE THERE IN 2MIN!

Taka-chan
sorry, I need to go make dinner for the girls & I

Haruchiyo
U-uh idk? maybe tmr..

Pah-chi-chi
Theres no fucking way you just stuttered over text

Kenny
how the hell can YOU text? theres no way they don't confiscate your phone

Pah-chi-chi
they dont confiscate my phone

Kenny
oh of course 😐

Kenny
I can probably come over every other day (nickname), I'm kinda dirty from fixing up my bike. I'll be ovr tmr tho

You
Oh. Okay ☹️

Keisuke
UOU DONT NEES HIM YOU GOT MW

Juro-chin
YEAH ILL COME OVER INSTEAD

You
look, I need like one person to hug for around an hour. I don't need two. 😀

Keisuke
FUCL OFF SHRIMP NUTS. 👹

Juro-chin
NO YOU, YOU AIRHEADED MUTT 👺

Juro-chin
GO DO A SPELLING BEE

Keisuke
gasp

Keisuke
you didn't...

Taka-chan
holy crap he spelt something correctly. thats wild.

Keisuke
SUHTUP MITSUYA

Chifu
Shut up*

Nahoya
I can come over with Angry if you want

Keisuke + Juro-chin
no 🫵

Hakkaicchi
I can take Yuzuha to come with me. Shes been trying to do my hair for the last 30 minutes

Mucho Cheese
Since when did you have hair? 💀

Juro-chin
LMFAO FOUL

Chifu
uhm sorry, Peke J's hungry. Unless you want a hangry cat in your house then sure? 🧍‍♂️

You
nahh its fine G, mb next time 💀

Chifu-chin
ight, offers always up tho 💀

You
ty i'll keep that in mind

Keisuke
what is this slanh and how do i read if

Kenny
you just do moron 🤨 be better bruh

Juro-chin
slang* it*

Juro-chin
DUMMMYYYYY!!!!

Kenny
U aint much smarter y'know ☠️

Kenny
(picture of Mikeys report card)

Taka-chan
HOW DO YOU GET A F- IN MATH? IS THAT EVEN ACHIEVABLE?

Juro-chin
KEN-CHIN. YOU MONSTER

Kenny
just doing my job ☺️

Keisuke
HAH LOOKS WHOS DUMMY NOW

Chifu
(picture of Bajis report card)

Kenny
🥶🥶

You
💀

You
I'm already home. Someone come over already please

Juro-chin
IM AT YOUR FRONT DOOR

Keisuke
SAME

You turned off your phone and stood up from your couch. While they were texting you were already almost home. Damn they talk a lot.

So now you planned on hanging out with Sanzu tomorrow I guess.

You opened the door to see a blonde and a black haired boy. They pounced on you immediately. Keisuke being the stronger one, picked you up and ran over to your bedroom.

Mikey followed close behind as he glared at Baji.

Baji threw you on the bed and snuggled to your right side like an infant. Mikey threw himself onto your left side and jammed his head into the crook of your neck, also acting under 5.

You deadpanned at the position you're all in. They know you probably only needed this for like 30 minutes right?

(Eye color) eyes softened at a memory and the two boys definitely picked up on it. "You okay, Mav?"

Why am I remembering this now?

"I'm fine, thanks Keisuke." you sigh out, closing your eyes.

'Its only around 1:30pm so i guess I can take a nap,' you thought as you opened your eyes again to look at the clock on the wall.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Thanks for tending to my little cuddle bug. You can stay and take a nap with me if you'd both like." you offered, cuddling up to yourself.

"S-Sure.." Baji stuttered out, obviously not used to female affection.

"Uh- Ye-Yeah." Mikey blushed a bit more, even lees used to female affection.

An hour and a half later, 3:00pm

yawning, you opened your (eye color) eyes to the world. You look to your right and left to see two intellectually and emotionally damaged boys dead asleep in your arms. Baji on your right has his head cranned into your shoulder and Mikey's head was dead center in your boobs.

Each boy had an arm protectively on your waistline, so you were basically stuck. The only way you can get out of their trap is to wake them up.

but is it?

you used your OP shinobi ninja skills to weave out their grasp. Leaving them basically hugging each other, dead asleep.

Job well done fellas.

Satisfied with your work, you kim possibled your ass out your room and into the kitchen. The Shinobi checked her phone and looked at the time. 3:12pm

You moved hair off your face and groaned. Man I need to get everything officially prepared now..

You walked into your room and into your walk-in closet to change into appropriate attire for what might happen. You wore skin-tight black jogging shorts underneath that had pockets where you can hide some medical tape rolls and other first aid items. You also put on a sports bra cuz y'know, no bouncing.

The plan was if you need to fight, just strip. 💀

Walking out your closet, you were met with an arguing Mikey and Baji.

"HOW THE HELL DID I WAKE UP HUGGING YOU???"

"LOOK GENIUS, I DONT KNOW. I THOUGHT ID WAKE UP WITH (First Name)-CHAN BY MY SIDE"

"UHM. SAME."

The two bickered until they heard you shuffle to your desk, picking up a hair tie. At this point you're so used to them fighting to where you just ignored it.

They looked away almost immediately. You were literally wearing shorts that hugged your curves really snug. Plus, you're not wearing a shirt. So they can see more of your chest area being exposed.

"JENFJSKSJFJJDKDJFKFKDJDJ"

"WGWGGEHDJDJSKDJDJFJDJD"

The two boys both screamed like they were in a horror movie and jumped onto each other in suit.

"Y-YOU GOT A TATTOO?!?!?!" Mikey and Baji screamed in unison,

"Yeah?? So what! I got two you idiots!"

"T-T-T-T-TWO????" The two boys yelped almost in sync with panicky tears visible in their eyes, making you roll yours and ignore them.

"AGAHHHHDJJDJDJSJDJDJD"

"HAAAJIRIFJDENNWKWODDJ"

You frustratedly sighed, "WHAT." You demanded looking over to see two beet-red boys looking submissive as hell.

"MOMMY-" Baji slapped a hand over Mikey's mouth before he got to finish the word.

"hAHAHAHAHA.. It's nothing. Sorry moMM-" Now it was Mikey's turn to slap a hand over Baji's mouth.

You placed your index and thumb onto the bridge of your nose and complained to yourself.. "ughhnnn.. I'm gonna get another noise conplaint from my shitty neighbors again.."

Mikey speedily made his way toward you and appeared behind you. Ringing his arms around your shoulder.

"That tattoo looks cool by the way. i'm guessing you designed the one on your ribs?" the blonde asked curiously,

"Yeah I did. I like the way it came out."

"Same." he gave a close-eyed smile.

You looked back at the taller/shorter male and pat his head a few times, then weaved your hands into his hair and playing with it.

Still standing in front of your desk, you hear Mikey exhale a satisfied sigh and that makes you take your hand out and get everything else you needed for later that day.

Once your done, you turn around to face your door (with Mikey still clinging on your ass) to see Baji looking. Definitely staring in disapproval.

"Juro-chin, off please" you whisper in a soothing mother-like flowery voice. Mikey obliged and leapt off you.

You walked over to the door to see Baji, looking at you expectantly leaning on the doorway. Chuckling at his antics, you moved a bit closer to him and ran a hand through the hair on the top of his head. Feeling how soft it is. He quickly let down his tough-boy act and melted into your touch, letting out a soft happy noises much like how Mikey did. You got a bit closer and leaned him down to your height and kissed his forehead.

"I know you like it too." You booped his nose with your index finger.

He audibly gasped by both actions making you look away embarrassed. Quickly walking away to your living room.

(I draw better okay- I was bored and I wanted to add some pizazz)

You took the remote and played some background music on the TV. After that, you walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was around 3:30pm by now and you needed to eat something before going out to Hina's house to help each other with the Kimono's

"How come I never realized you walked around your house half naked?!" Mikey shouted, who was following you close behind like a lost puppy once you turned on the music,

"Yeah. We're here literally all the time and i've never noticed that.." Baji muttered, still shocked by what happened at the doorway a few minutes ago.

"Chill your balls. Mikey, you've probably seen Emma do it. It's not very different."

"BUT SHES MY SISTER. IM USED TO HER. Not you!!!" The blonde shorty countered,

"I don't even have a sister!" Baji included,

"WELL NO SHIT" You and Mikey screamed in unison.

"Oh and by th'way, whendidya get the tat?" Mikey slurred his words, munching on doriyaki he got from god knows where (you have a stash in ur fridge).

"Yesterday." You responded with your iconic and classic emotionless "no shit" expression.

"YESTERDAY??" Both jaws dropped

"Why is that so hard to believe?"

"BECAUSE YOUR NOT THE KIND OF PERSON WHO'D GET A TATTOO?"

"OKAY I BEG TO DIFFER." You shout out, getting more irritated by the reasoning as seconds fly by,

You sigh, "I got the tattoos for sentimental reasons okay-? Not the second one though." you smirked at your second one, "I'll tell you both what it is later or something. You can go tell the chat I got a tat tho. Go wild with that. I'm making myself an omelette." 

It's quite obvious you're slightly fed up by all the bulllshit previously thrown at you,

"okAY" Mikey and Baji then quickly shuffled out a rectangular metal device out their pockets, flipping them open.

Manjiro Clan

Juro-chin
BRORORORORORODJDJDDKJD

Keisuke
IM FREAKING OUT RN EVEN THOUGH I LOOK COMPLETELY SANE RN AAAAJDJDJDJDHHFFJ

Juro-chin
SAAAAMMMEEEEJDJDHDJDJD

Kenny
oh my god. what do you nutbrains need.

Juro-chin
KEN-CHINCHCUCHCICHCINNNNN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I FOUND OUT

Kenny
tell me right now before I block you fr

Nahoya
i'm so close to throwing yall out a window and make you hit a scooter on your ankles

Sou-chan
gasp

Chifu
b-b-b-but thats so cruel

Pah-chi-chi
STOP WITH THE FUCKING STUTTER OH MY GOD

Keisuke
(First Name)..

Juro-chin
got..

Keisuke
a..

Keisuke + Juro-chin
TATTOO

Everyone minus You, Kei, Juro
HUH?!?!?!

Keisuke
well more than one, 2 actually..

Everyone minus You, Kei, Juro
T W O ? ! ? !

"WHAT???" Draken suddenly bursted into your apartment complex, epically breaking down your door.

His eyes widen as he sees you "half naked" in the kitchen making food for yourself. His eyes shot over to the wall out of respect.

"WHAT THE HELL???" You look behind you, turning your whole body a 180° to face the tall man

He stuttered wildly like he got caught watching porn, getting a good look at the tattoo on your ribs.

IT LOOKED SICK

"I-" Andddddddd here comes Pah!

wait Pah?

WAIT PAH???

"That looks cool as hell man.." Pah stood inside your abode eating a bag of chili flavored Glico chips

Everyone in the rooms eyes widened, minus Pah, and looked over at the source of the voice

"P A H ? !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
65.6K 3.3K 23
โžฅ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช were a normal girl living in normal society with a normal life. you're obsessed with anime just like any other girls who's simping for their...
123K 5.9K 17
๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
86.7K 2.8K 65
ใ€Sano Manjiro x Fem! Readerใ€‘~ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€ โœ… Farewell my Paradise #1 โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ ...