Unexpectedly Falling For You

By hereoncloud99

She was the oldest daughter of the president of the Philippines while he was the oldest son of one of the pro... More

Phone call
Important Matter
Dinner (1)
Dinner (2)
Dinner (3)
Dinner (4)
Dinner (5)
Vacation - 1st Day
Vacation - 2nd Day (1)
Vacation - 2nd Day (2)
Vacation - 2nd Day (3)
Vacation - 3rd Day
Vacation - 4th Day
Vacation - 5th Day (1)
Vacation - 5th Day (2)
Vacation - 6th Day
A Chance
A Bad Dream
The Meeting
The Reason
Not Alone
Iloilo (Day 1)
Iloilo (Day 2)
Naga
The Meet Up
The Confrontation
The Moment
The Conflict
The Confession
The Presentation
In a Dire Situation
The Meeting Encounter
The Memory
The Revelation
The Promise
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70: Day 1
71: Day 2
72: Day 3
A What If?
A Second What If
A Third What If
73: Day 4
74: Day 5
75: Day 6
76: Day 7
77 - Finale

Iloilo (Day 1.5)

690 36 99
By hereoncloud99

Setting: Aika's Room (11pm)

Aika woke up, sweating profusely - she dreamt of him (Eugene) again. She was getting tired and drained. She needed to get some fresh air.

She walk outside her room going to the shore. It was a cold night, the air was whistling while the waves crashing. Aika decided to sit down. Despite the cold atmosphere, she wasn't feeling any of it. She was just broken and hurt to notice anything.

But then, coming from the back, a jacket covered her skin. It was Caesar.

Caesar: It's cold. Baka magkasakit ka.

As he covered her up, he sat down next to her.

He wasn't talking, he wasn't asking any questions about Eugene or about what happened. He just sat there waiting for her.

Aika knew she had been rude to him kanina. So she decided to apologize.

Aika: Caesar, about what happened kanina. I'm....

But Caesar cut him off

Caesar: Don't be. Don't be sorry. You suffered a lot. You have every right to cry and to be angry.

He then patted her head. A gesture saying it's gonna be okay. She's gonna be okay.

Aika felt his sincerity. Bit by bit, the pain she felt lifted.

Aika: You don't wanna ask me what happened?

Caesar looked at her and held her hand.

Caesar: I want to. I want to know what happened pero if you're not ready to tell me. I can wait.

Caesar leaning his head over Aika continued saying.

Caesar: If it's you Aika, I can wait.

Caesar lift his head and saw her tears running through her face. This time, she was crying. She can't stop it. She doesn't want to stop it anymore.

Looking at what's in front of him, Caesar wrap her around his arms. Pull her to his chest. and let her be. Let her cry everything she felt from the past till the present. And that she did.

After crying it all to him, she decided to lay her head on his shoulders. Her eyes swollen from all the tears she shed, her voice crackling up from all the emotions but her heart slowly healing because of him.

She began telling him.

Aika: Eugene was my ex-fiance. We met before Grad school. You can say he was...

Aika hesitated but Caesar held her hand, signaling her it's okay, it's gonna be okay. Now braver, she continued telling him her past.

Aika: You can say he was the love of my life. (Aika looked at his eyes, concerned)

When Caesar heard this, his heart ache but he needed to know and he needed her to let it all go even if it meant hurting him. He nodded , signaling her to continue.

Aika: We were together for 7 years, he was always there for me especially nung namatay si papa. He made me laugh, he took care of me and he eventually proposed to me and I answered yes.

Aika paused for a bit. Caesar, held her hand tighter. She continued

Aika: We were about to get married after 2 months but during that time he grew cold. He didn't wanna spend time with me and he constantly telling me things I thought he would never say to me. But I still had no doubts. I trusted him fully. I just loved him so much that I had to endure it even though it hurts.

Aika tears coming back again but still, she continued.

Aika: I wanted to surprise him for our anniversary. So I went to his office and I saw him there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Kissing someone else.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.At that time, I wanted to be angry but I can't. I just can't if its him. So, I forgave him the first time. But after a few days, he grew colder and distant. He said he loved the woman more than me. He kept blaming me, my lapses, my mistakes to why it didn't work. Before he left at the door, he said something that broke me and made me scared to love someone again.

--------------------

Aika's Flashback

Eugene didn't listen, he started packing his things. Aika held his hand.
Knees getting weaker. Asking him to stay over and over again. But he didn't listen.

Done packing, he rushed through the door. But Aika held his hand one more time.

Aika: Mahal please.

Now, on her knees. Begging.

Aika: I love you. I love you mahal.
.

.so please,
.
.
.
.please
.
.
.
Stay.

Eugene, not even looking back at her, opened the door.

Eugene: Let me go Aika. Wag kang magpakatanga.

He took the next step in leaving but he stopped, and for the last time he said to her.

Eugene: Being with you for 7 years was the most suffocating years in my life. You used me like a tool to make you and your family look great. It destroyed me Aika. You destroyed me.

You don't deserve to be loved.

---------------------

Aika, after telling him that, asked.

Aika: Caesar, what if I'll do the same to you? (Scared)

There was silence. Aika was scared to let him go, but if its for the better, she had to. The silence was long, getting longer. It meant he was having doubts. Aika was just about to give up when Caesar spoke up.

Caesar: Then use me.

Aika surprised with what he said, looked into his eyes. He held her hands tighter, looking into her eyes. He, said without hesitation.

Caesar: If you want to use me, then use me. If it meant healing yourself, I don't mind you using me.

Aika: Caesar, I don't know when or if I can move on. (Explaining him the risk)

Caesar kissed her hand. He knew she was scared. She was terrified. But he was determined, he was determined to save her.

Caesar: I understood the risk, I defied the uncertainties when I went here and came for you. Aika, I plan to stay. Even if it meant waiting years for you, I will. If its you, the wait will always be worth it. I will never regret my decision.

.

.

He smiled and continued

.

.

Caesar: My decision in loving you.

.

.

Aika's heart began beating faster. These words, she felt it. She was happy, she was very happy when she heard it coming from his mouth.

But the things is, she couldn't answer his feelings right now and that Caesar already knew.

Caesar: I know you're not ready. I'll wait and .....

He reach to her ears and whispered.

Caesar: I'll make sure you fall in love with me.

She smiled at him, looked into his eyes, she came closer to his face. Breathing unto his skin. Her lips now touching his face, kissing his cheeks. She then whispered

Aika: Aasahan ko yan. Make me fall in love hard, Caesar.

-------------------------------
Author's POV

Eto na. Eto na hinihintay niyo na next part.

Well? Goodnight?? Sana makatulog pa kayo niyan hehehehe.

Mahaba pala yung Day 1 kaya may Day 1.5. Comment lang guys ng thoughts ninyo hahaha. Ang saya kasi basahin. Nakaka inspire kaya napost ko na tuloy hahaha, Bukas pa sana to eh.

Pero true lang, paki tulak sa bangin si Eugene and Caesar, my boy, I'm proud of you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.5K 34
SIX YEARS - BOOK 1 President Rody Duterte and VP Leni Robredo agrees to pretend that they are together until the end of their six year term in order...
1.3K 75 8
Leonor, who's always been a mischievous daughter has never shared anyone anything until Ferdinand, her soon to be lover steps into her life.
17.4K 247 20
Impregnating her without knowing, will love still be rekindled after knowing she hid their daughter from him?
25.2K 1.7K 45
"May it be here or in another lifetime, I will always choose you." Published: July 2, 2022 ~~~~~~~~ DISCLAIMER: This story was written out of the wri...