The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

由 struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... 更多

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

37 : How We Call It?

147 10 11
由 struggle_wind

I edited the cover of the video above; all photos are credited to Toramilk. He makes all miniatures of items in Shangyin.

https://youtu.be/KdCjPU5F_14

BGM : Huang Jingyu - Those Years

Proofreader :  nandolouis

💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

"JINGYU!!! GET IN RIGHT NOW!!!".

Jingyu followed his father's orders and walked away leaving Peng who is still sitting on the ground.

"AND YOU!!! GO AWAY!!! AND DON'T YOU EVER COME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN!!!".

Brakk....

Peng froze. When Jingyu's father closed the door to his house, it felt like it not only prevented him from approaching Jingyu, but also from the world. Tears started to roll down his face, his chest tightened. He tried his best to breathe, but it was as if his lungs weren't working properly. Plus, the rain that suddenly fell. Peng was still struggling to breathe, to fill his tight chest with oxygen. His body was shaking.

"Jingyu... sob... sob... Jingyyuu...".

"Seriously??? You still hope that he will save you?".

Two big hands lifted Peng's body. Peng knew who it was, but he didn't dare look at his face.

"Why??", Peng buried his face in the man's chest. His shaking body subsided.

"Young Master... you must give me a reward for saving you today".

Peng tightened his grip on Max's shoulder, Max smiled widely.

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Jingyu headed straight to his room.

"JINGYU!!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!".

Jingyu stopped in his walks because his father's voice was like thunder in Jingyu's ears. Jingyu really wanted to run away, didn't want to say anything to his father. But he had to talk. Jingyu's father walked into Jingyu's room and Jingyu followed him. The two of them sat at the end of his small bed.

"Tell me the truth."

Jingyu's father's voice sounded calmer, but still showed his seriousness.

"About what?". Jingyu didn't mean to prolong this conversation, but he really didn't know how to tell his father the "truth"

"You know that he is someone like that, right?"

Someone like that. Those words sounded so weird to Jingyu.

"He's gay". Jingyu didn't understand what was going on in his mind right now, but he just wanted to correct his father's words.

"Are you defending him?"

"No, it's just, I want to make it clear", Jingyu said as he lowered his head.

"Yeah, whatever he is!! I really don't like that kid!! And you should stay away from people like him!!!".

"People like him", what do you mean by "people like him", Dad? Is it the same with me? I also like Weizhou, a boy. So, I also need to stay away from myself, huh??

"Why?", Jingyu couldn't help but ask.

"Why? Can't you see? They are so disgusting!!! Sinners!!! abnormal!!! They are people with mental illness!! They are crazy, Jingyu!!! You shouldn't associate or interact with crazy people! !!".

Crazy?? So, his feelings for Weizhou are called crazy? But love is crazy, right?

"I don't want you to be friends with him. He will only set you a bad example!!! Men should love women, marry, and have children. That's what normal people do!!! And you should follow them, not him!!! Got it! !!!".

Jingyu just nodded, and his father left him alone in the room.

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳️🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Jingyu wandered aimlessly in the city. Last night he had a dream about the "man in the dress" performance, holding hands with Weizhou. And Jingyu finally concluded, that was the answer to all his questions.

He knew his father would be angry if he found out that his son was "that kind of person", so he had to keep his feelings a secret. And Jingyu needed another part-time job. He would work at the Weizhou family restaurant during the day, because he had a lot of free time from morning to noon. Time will be wasted if it is spent just watching TV. He needed more money to make a special day for Weizhou. Jingyu went to every shop, but none of them accepted Jingyu as a part time worker on their shop.

"Jingyu".

Jingyu stopped in his tracks and looked for the source of the voice.

"Jingyu!!!". Suddenly someone came and hit him on the head.

"Aww... Max???".

"Hahaha.... What are you doing? You look confused?".

"Oh, I'm looking for a job".

"Ahh... what a tough life!!! Don't you already have 2 jobs?".

"Yeah, but I need a lot of money now".

"What for?".

"What?? Are you interested?".

"Of course not!!! You always have that "I'm poor" face plastered on your forehead. So, it's not surprising if you need a lot of money".

"Should you make it clear by saying it loudly, Max?"

"Well... forget it".

Max patted Jingyu's shoulder gently. Jingyu knew that Max was only joking, but in the past Max always bullied him with his poverty, so it was a bit annoying for him. Jingyu noticed that Max was holding something in his hand.

"Is it medicine?".

"Yes, my little sister has a high fever".

"So, she can get sick too? Thats amazing, dude...".

"Eh, you think my little sister is a robot, huh?"

"No!!! She's a monster".

"You dare say it, asshole!!!", Max hit Jingyu in the stomach but Jingyu just laughed at him.

"Jingyu, if you really want to earn money, maybe I can help you".

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Follow me", then Max pulled Jingyu after him.

️🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

A few minutes later, Max and Jingyu arrived at an old building. Max told Jingyu to follow him inside.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Sshh... you'll know. Come on...".

Jingyu had a bad feeling about this. "Max, you didn't set me up, did you?"

"What?? Of course not!! You want money, right?".

"Yes but...".

"Shh... This is the right place. Back then, when I did not have money let say when I'm broke, I used to come to this place. I believe you will get money".

Slowly, Jingyu can hear people chatting and shouting. Max pushed open a large wooden door, and Jingyu could see what was making people scream. It's a place for street fights.

"Jingyu, come here!!" Max took Jingyu to the corner of the room.

"Hi Mr. Wang".

"Oh, hi Max, long time no see. How are you?".

"Extraordinary".

"Last time I heard about you, you got seriously injured because of your classmate, hahaaha".

Max suddenly felt uncomfortable, and Jingyu stood restlessly behind him.

"So... want to earn money today?".

"No, not me. It's my friend," he said, pointing at Jingyu.

"Oh, new kid??".

"Yeah, so... Who's the strongest fighter today? My friend wants to earn a lot of money".

"Ooohhh... What a brave boy. So, you can choose Thunder then".

"What??", Max asked when Jingyu pulled his shirt.

"You want me to fight? You know I can't fight".

"Are you kidding? You almost made me have plastic surgery yesterday".

"But it's you...they're different".

"What difference does it make? You just need to punch them in the face and it's over".

"But....".

"Shhh.... You want to earn money, right?".

Jingyu couldn't say anything to answer Max.

"So, I took Thunder, Mr. Wang".

Jingyu suddenly came forward, "Wait... what???".

"You will fight against Thunder. How much do I have to pay?".

"Only 100 RMB for you, Max".

"And how much will my friend get if he wins?".

"10,000 RMB".

"What?? 10,000 RMB??!!!", shouted Jingyu excitedly.

10,000 RMB a day, that's a huge amount. Jingyu was able to use the money and his savings to buy concert tickets for Weizhou.

"OK agree". Jingyu couldn't think of anything else. On his head was full of Weizhou's smile. Max smirked behind Jingyu.

️🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐳🐱🐳

The wrestling match finally started. There are no referees or judges. And anyone can do anything to win the game. Jingyu confronted the masked man, whom they called Thunder. Jingyu could see from his body shape that this person was much more mature than him. And it looks like he has a lot of experience in this game. Jingyu suddenly felt that this game was unfair to him.

People started shouting, cheering, and even cursing. Thunder started to attack Jingyu, but Jingyu just dodged it.

"Jingyu!!! Hit him!!!".

Max shouted behind Jingyu. But Jingyu couldn't do what Max told him to do. His confidence was gone. Now, all on Jingyu's mind was to keep himself safe. 30 minutes had passed and Jingyu still couldn't move his hand to punch the person. Instead, Thunder had put some bruises on his arms and face.

"Jingyu!!! Come on!!!".

Max kept trying to encourage Jingyu to regain his confidence, but Jingyu remained on the defensive.

"Jingyu!! Finish this, or we will stay here forever!!".

Max was getting frustrated. There are no rules in this match. The match will end if one is unable to fight anymore. Thus, if Jingyu continued to dodge his opponent without putting up a fight, this match would not end. While Thunder began to increase his attack. Faster and crueler. The bruises on Jingyu's body also increased.

"Jingyu!!! Oh my God!!! You just die here!!! You bastard!!!", Max was extremely angry.

"If you let him give you another bruises your father will bury you alive!!".

Suddenly Jingyu's eyes widen. Max is right, if dad finds out about these bruises, he'll be mad.

"Ah!! Just die, Jingyu!!! And forget about the money!!!", Max couldn't contain his anger anymore.

Jingyu started pumping his adrenaline. He really wanted to make money and he didn't want to make his father angry with his bruises. Jingyu threw his fist at Thunder's face. Jingyu's punches were always full of power, and Thunder immediately fell to the floor.

"Yeah!! Beat him up, Jingyu!!! Kill him!!!", Max shouted.

Thunder tried to get up but before he could stand up straight, Jingyu had already thrown his second, third, fourth and fifth punches, successfully knocking Thunder out.

Max shouted with pleasure. As people watched Jingyu's fight, they shut their mouths tightly, in awe of what they had just witnessed.

"Yeah!!! I know you can do it, Jingyu!!! Wwwoooohhhooooo......".

Max was extremely happy, but Jingyu was still frozen. He saw Thunder lying on the floor. He was still breathing slowly but his eyes were tightly shut. Jingyu looked at his hands, he never knew that he had the power to knock out someone as big as Thunder. And he was amazed at himself.

🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Max was still talking about what Jingyu had just done to Thunder. But Jingyu couldn't hear Max at all. All his attention was focused on the money in his pocket. He couldn't stop smiling.

"Hey!!! Are you happy like this because of the fight or the money?".

"Of course, the money!! Ah, I feel bad for Thunder".

"Ah, forget him!! He'll be fine. Jingyu, you're surprisingly good at this. You have good reflexes and an extraordinarily strong punch. You could be a great boxer".

"Huh??? But my father won't allow me".

"Thats too bad".

"Yeah...", Jingyu suddenly remembered something.

"Max, shouldn't you give that medicine to A Mei?".

"Ah damn!!! Young Master.... sorry Jingyu, see you later!!!".

Max immediately ran away from Jingyu.

"Young Master???", Jingyu mumbled to himself, confused by what Max meant.

️🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Jingyu still couldn't hide his happiness, having already earned the money to buy ticket for Weizhou. Now he just needs to buy it. He looked at the clock in his hand, it was 3 pm. He still had enough time before going to Weizhou's family restaurant.

Jingyu decided to go around the area. It had been quite a while since he last toured the area, so he wanted to reminisce a bit. Jingyu walked towards a small alley, when suddenly a sight in front of him almost made his breath stop.

Two grown men kiss passionately. Jingyu swallowed hard. He should have turned around and avoided the sight, but he didn't. He froze.

Someone like that

Strange

Mental illness

Crazy

His father's words rang in his ears. Suddenly, one of them saw Jingyu, then he immediately stopped the kiss.

"What are you doing there?!".

The man shouted at him. Jingyu didn't know what was on his mind now, but he suddenly stepped forward towards the couple.

"What are you two doing?"

"Huh??", the couple looked confused.

"Are you a gay couple?", asked Jingyu innocently.

The pair exchanged glances, then nodded. Then Jingyu nodded too.

"Are you gay?" one of them asked Jingyu.

"I don't know... but I like someone and he's a boy".

️💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

Published : July 8, 2022

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

45.7K 3.6K 12
A short story! "WEI YING!!!" I shouted the moment he shrugged my hand off. I tried! I tried my best to grab him! I would never let him go! But in the...
15.8K 1.3K 11
"Mr. Yibo! " I heard a dense tone. "Here I'm" Said I wiping my tears. "We need to you in the investigation department. Come along." I knew I would b...
7.9K 737 61
Weiying and Wangji had a chance encounter when they were 15 years old. Their encounter was brief yet left lasting impressions which fueled an unfulf...
5.5K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...