๐˜ผ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ~ โ€ข...

Von Megu_miii

"๐™”/๐™‰, ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ...๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง" ... --> In which Y/N L/N, a member of what us... Mehr

~ โ€ข Author's Note โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 1: Notice โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 2 : Questions โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Author's Note Pt. 2 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 3 : Family โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 4 : First Years โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Author's Note Pt. 3 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 5 : Roppongi? โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 6 : Bonding โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Authors Note Pt. 4 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Update! โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 7 : Cherishable โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 8 : Cursed Womb โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 9 : Cursed Womb Pt. 2โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 1 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 10 : Choices โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 11 : Cursed โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 12 : Life or Death โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 2 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 13 : Unfortunate โ€ข ~
๐ŸŽƒJUJU STROLL : HALLOWEEN EDITION ๐ŸŽƒ
~ โ€ข Chapter 14 : Strength โ€ข ~
Regarding my Absence.
~ โ€ข Chapter 15 : Goodwill Training โ€ข ~
โ—‡ Thanks, Y/N... (One-Shot) โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 16 : Closer โ€ข ~
A/N Note
~ โ€ข Chapter 17 : Closer (Pt. 2) โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 18 : Connections โ€ข ~
โ™ก JUJU STROLL: VALENTINE'S DAY โ™ก
~ โ€ข Chapter 19 : The Start of Goodwill โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 20 : Group Battle 0 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 21 : Group Battle 1 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 22 : Group Battle 2 โ€ข ~
โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : APRIL FOOLS โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 23 : Together โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 24 : Perseverance โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 25 : Healing โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 26 : Return โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 3 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
โ—‡ WARNING โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 28 : (Down)Fall โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 29 : Tragedy โ€ข ~
~ HAPPY NEW YEARS ! ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 30 : Risks โ€ข ~

~ โ€ข Chapter 27 : Off Day โ€ข ~

937 34 1
Von Megu_miii

The Kyoto - Tokyo meeting was being held, and the even itself was cut short due to the attack of the unregistered special grade curse.

Everyone sat in a room, waiting for the principal's and higher ups to await their decision on continuing the event.

Y/N sat at a table next to none other than Megumi, Y/N having a stare down with Mai.

Mai seriously struck a nerve in Y/N as soon as they met, her attitude was disgusting and she was so self centered as if she was better than Y/N.

"Got a problem...?" Mai finally spoke up as all eyes went on her.

"Yeah, maybe if you'd stop staring at me I wouldnt have one..." all eyes landed on Y/N as she spoke, her eyes staring daggers into Mai.

"Oh did I strike a nerve in you? You should really start working on your social skills and learn that..." she paused for a second before raising her head.

"Your nothing, you bitch" she grinned at Y/N who slammed her hand on the table in front of her as she stood up.

"If you think I'll let step all over me and wont do nothing about it, your wrong you egotistical son of a-"

"Ladies...calm yourselves down..." Principal Yaga walked in stopping the commotion.

The rest of the higher ups walked in along with Pricipal Yaga, all walking side by side.

Y/N sat back down still staring Mai down, Megumi attempting to calm her down as Nobara hyped her up a bit.

Apparently there was supposed to be a one on one battle during the event, but it was cut due to the curses attack so they took ideas that all the higher ups put in to resume the event, yet somehow Gojo managed to rig the event and hold a baseball game.

Yes, a baseball game.

"Who did this...?" Principal Gakugaji questioned as he looked around, Gojo was the only one to have walked out of the room at that exact time of the drawing.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Kamo said as he shook his head.

"Of course it was..." Kugisaki didn't even get to finish her sentence as Principal Gakugaji finished it for her.

"SATORU!" He yelled as Gojo only giggled as he walked out of the building.

◇◇◇

"SOOO, WHO'S READY FOR BASEBALL!?" Gojo excitedly asked as he pointed at his students, all wearing Baseball Uniforms all reading 'TOKYO' on them.

"I rather not be playing baseball right now..." Maki said as she deadpanned.

"Tuna Tuna!" Toge said, agreeing with Maki.

"Toge, you were actually pretty excited to play when you were talking to me, I think your lying" Panda said looking down at Toge who pointed and started yelling at Panda.

Y/N, Kugisaki, and Itadori all giggled at the sight of the two second years arguing, Fushiguro only smiled as he saw it as them getting along.

"What about you my lovely first years?" Gojo turned to the 4 students standing by each other.

"What Maki said, but it seems fun" Kugisaki said standing proudly.

"I don't really mind Sensei, great suggestion!" Itadori made a thumbs up towards Gojo making Fushiguro sigh.

"I don't see what Baseball has to do with the event but I guess..." Fushiguro replied.

"I don't really see it either...but I've always had an interest for it, so it seems fun!" Y/N said smiling.

"Glad some people like it!~" he said as he proceeded to walk towards the two principals.

The rest of the students started walking to the dug out as Y/N and Fushiguro stayed back a bit.

"You know...The uniform looks good on you" He said looking ahead as Y/N looked at bum blushing.

"You can't just say something like the so nonchalantly!" Y/N said.

"Its true, I don't know what else I would say about it on you" he said smiling.

That smile is one that Y/N would never get old of, everytime she saw it butterflies would start fluttering in her stomach.

"T-thank you, it look's good on you too" she said looking at the field and away from Fushiguro.

"Y/N..." he said, his face now similar to Y/N's.

" 'Its true' " she responded mocking what he had said not too long ago, smirking.

"Your little game isn't gonna work you know" he started running towards Y/N as she realized and ran towards the dug out.

"RUN Y/N GO, GO, GO!" Itadori and Kugisaki yelled at their friend.

Y/N was laughing the entire time as she ran to the dug out, eventually Fushiguro caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up as she continued laughing.

Moments like these are ones that they both lived for, quality time with each other where they saw each other both smiling and happy.

"What's up with those two? Are they dating or something...?" Maki asked as the other two first years in the dug out jolted up in suprise.

"N-NO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?" Kugisaki said as Yuji followed with a response.

"YOU THINK FUSHIGURO WOULD GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP, ABSOLUTELY NOT!" He said as Fushiguro's head turned towards the dug out, his face straight now.

"I heard that..." he said as Yuji used his helmet to cover his face.

Y/N giggled some more turning to look at her partner, "Mind putting me down now? You squeezing me kinda tight" his face turned bright red as he placed her down in front of him.

"He's not usually like that, maybe you guys are just lying to me, yeah?" Maki said as she looked at the two again.

"Tuna!" Toge said pointing at the two as panda followed.

"Yeah, he's usually 'big and bad' but he seems soft around her" he imitated a strong guy as he said those words.

"Panda's right, so something's definitely going on between them..." Maki said staring down Y/N and Fushiguro.

The two felt a pair of eyes on them as they looked towards the dug out which they weren't too far from as they saw Maki looking at them.

The panic in their hearts at that moment.

They hadn't told the second years about their relationship, not a single one of them knew.

'Shit shit shit shit shit' Y/N was mentally cursing herself as Maki noticed her panic.

"Let's just go to the dug out yeah?" Fushiguro bumping Y/N's arm to show that he knew what she was thinking and to not overthink it.

"NO- I mean...yeah let's go" She said as she slowly started walking towards the dug out.

As they approached the menacing aura of Maki was felt by Y/N and Fushiguro, Y/N gulping as she sat next to Kugisaki who was sitting next to Maki

Fushiguro sitting between Inumaki and Itadori, Panda standing next to the bench.

The three second years staring at the raven haired boy and the h/c girl.

Kyoto taking their places on the out field as Tokyo was the first to pitch, "So who's going first...?" Maki said as everyone looked towards Y/N.

"WHY ME?!" Y/N said as even the Kyoto students looked towards her way.

"Because your the second most athletic person here other than Inumaki" Maki said pointing to Inumaki as he smiled with his eyes and held a thumbs up.

"...and because no one else here is holding secrets other than you and Megumi" she pushed up glasses as they were falling.

Y/N couldn't do anything other than gulp and hold back her suprised expression.

"So go ahead...go represent Tokyo and show us that you have nothing to lose, yeah?" Maki finally completed her statement as Y/N was already regretting most of her life decisions.

Fushiguro looking at Y/N and without saying a word she already knew what he was saying, his eyes saying 'go out there and do your best', he too tried to hold back his suprised expression.

Y/N got up and huffed as she walked out of the dug out, grabbed a bat, and proceeded to walk to home base.

Gojo being the catcher as he stood behind Y/N.

"Psst, Hey, Y/N!" He silently whispered as Y/N turned around.

"Do your best kid!" He put a thumbs up as Y/N slighty smiled as she turned back around.

.

.

.

"BASEBALLLLLLL, START!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Maki my beloved 🛐

Uhhh I'm not sure if I'm using the
right terms for baseball, im going
off what I know for now but if I did
miss something, please let me know,
thanks! :)

Anyways, have a lovely day/night! ♡

Lilly, out! ♡

||Word Count : 1462 [Including A/N Note]||

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

413K 13.2K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
88.7K 2.8K 24
๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™Ÿ๐™Ÿ๐™  โ™ก โฝแตƒแตˆสฒ.โพ แดฌโฟ โฑแตˆแต‰แตƒหกโฑแถปแต‰แตˆ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสณแต‰แตƒแต— แต’สณ โฑแตˆสธหกหกโฑแถœ แตแตƒแตโฟโฑแถ โฑแถœแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—สธ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‰ช โˆ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚...
90.4K 2.4K 15
Y/N comes from long line of sorcerers who have the unique ability to use their own blood as a weapon. After losing his parents at the age of seven, S...
862K 28.5K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...