๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“แตƒสณโฑแตƒโฟแตƒ แตสณแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

thirty

6.9K 202 52
By stevezwifey

y/n giggled the entire ride home like she was drunk. i was leaned over the console the whole time as i kissed her neck, and by the time we got home her skin was littered in my hickeys.

   "hurry up! you're so slow!" i laughed as i pulled her into the house by her arm. y/n was still giggling once we made it inside as i wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her into a kiss.

   y/n pulled away with a wet smack of our lips. "i love you so much, you know that?" she whispered breathlessly, rubbing her nose against mine.

   i smiled. "i love you too, y/n." i pecked her lips again before pulling away, pulling her further into the home and up the stairs. y/n just couldn't stop giggling; and i was about to slap
it out of her.

   we made our way to our bedroom without the lack of y/n's laughter. i couldn't help but smile at the sound, having missed the genuine laughter she lost for a few months.

   but maybe it's just because of what she knew i wanted. what she wanted. what we have both been wanting ever since we fell for each other.

   the room was dim; the only light emanating from the two small lamps on either bedsides. i sat y/n down on the bed before i straddled her thighs, my fingers running to unbutton her shirt. y/n's hands ran down my exposed thighs, squeezing the flesh.

i slowly slid her shirt off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. i ran my nails down her stomach and y/n lifted her hips as i tried to tug down her jeans. i left them by her shirt before i stood up, ridding myself of my shoes. i giggled as y/n scrambled to take her own off, throwing them near the door.

she watched me like a hawk as i slid my dress down, letting it pool at my feet before i stepped out. y/n leaned back on her elbows as she licked her lips, staring at me like a predator to prey.

   i looked down at my own body, blushing when i remembered i was wearing a blue set of lingerie. i looked back at y/n through my eyelashes, a shiver running down my spine as i saw the way she was looking at me.

   "d-do you like it?" i stuttered, pushing my hair behind my ear. y/n hummed deeply, nodding. "you look beautiful. c'mere."

   i smiled, straddling her once more and connecting our lips. i squealed into y/n's mouth as she suddenly stood up, her arms strongly wrapped around my thighs.

   y/n gently laid me onto the pillows as she kept our lips together. she cupped my cheeks in her hands, her thumbs stroking my skin. her fingertips ran down my stomach, the cold of her touch making my body arch into her.

   she took the opportunity to unhook my bra, trailing her kisses down my neck and to my breasts. i hissed as she wrapped her lips around around my nipple, her tongue flicking the bud. i closed my eyes as i held her hair in my hands, trying to push her down to where i wanted her.

   y/n chuckled as she lowered herself down my body, latching her fingers inside of my lingerie before she slid them down my legs. she licked her lips as she stared at my glistening folds, and i just knew i was dripping onto the sheets.

   y/n swung my legs across her shoulders as she laid on her stomach, her mouth instantly closing around my clit. i gasped as she flicked my clit with the tip of her tongue before dipping the wet muscle, sinking it as far as she could into me.

   i moaned, clenching my thighs around her as she explored my walls. her fingers gripped my
legs so tight i thought she'd leave bruises.

   y/n slurped me up before laying a kiss on my clit, sitting back up on her knees. i wasn't in the mood to wait; and i could tell y/n wasn't either as i looked down at her straining in her boxers.

i hooked my fingers under the waistband and pulled them down her legs, licking my lips as her dick smacked against her stomach. i looked up at her, my cheeks blushing as i saw the wide smirk on her lips.

   "god, shut up." i groaned, rolling my eyes as y/n stood up and let her boxers fall to the floor. i swung my legs over the edge of the bed and grabbed her hips, pulling her close to me.

   i took her into my mouth without a second thought, swirling my tongue around her tip. i looked up at her through my eyelashes as she threw her head back, a strangled moan leaving her throat.

   i hollowed my cheeks around her dick as she tangled her hands in my hair, leading me how she wanted. i tried to breathe through my nose as i took her down further, using my hands to jerk off the rest of her that i couldn't take.

   "f-fuck, baby." y/n groaned, pulling her hips back before slowly pushing herself back in. she suddenly pulled me off completely, running her hand through my hair. "lay back down."

   i quickly listened, laying myself back down on the pillows as y/n followed me. she sat on her knees between my open legs before leaning down to kiss me. i hummed against her lips, pulling at the hairs at her neck.

   "y/n, please," i whispered, my hand gripping her dick. she stared down at me with her pretty eyes before nodding, her eyes drifting down to where our bodies almost met.

   i pulled her closer, both of us hissing as i dragged her tip through my folds. "c-condom?" y/n stuttered through a quiet moan, her hips pushing forward as a reflex.

   i nodded, gesturing to the bedside with my eyes. y/n sighed as she reached over, pulling out the packet of condoms i kept in my drawer and throwing them on top of the table. she ripped one off of the column before tearing it open, slowly sliding it on her dick. i watched as she made sure the bubble at the top was secure before adjusting herself between my legs.

   i wrapped my legs around her waist, trying to pull her closer. y/n chuckled, running her hands down my thighs. "you're so needy, princess." she teased, tapping herself against my clit.

   i whined, clutching onto her arms as she barely pushed herself against me. "fuck, y/n, stop teasing me!" i begged, digging my nails into her skin.

   y/n smiled as she kissed me passionately, slowly pushing herself into me. i hissed at the stretch and y/n reached down, rubbing my clit to try and relax me. i sighed as i tried to relax my body, but it was kind of difficult when my sexy ass girlfriend was finally fucking me.

   y/n gently kissed my neck as she eased more of herself in, letting out small groans of her own.

   after a few minutes, i could feel my walls relax around her, my body becoming less tense. "you can move," i whispered, pressing my lips against her ear.

   y/n nodded before she tenderly kissed my forehead, leaning back a little. one of her hands hooked under my knee and she held it up to her hips before pulling out about halfway.

   i closed my eyes as she inched back in before pulling back again, adding in a little more each time she pumped back into me. i searched for her hand in the dark, squeezing it tightly once i found it.

   y/n had found a steady pace with her hips, her free hand wandering my body. i audibly moaned at a particularly hard thrust, my leg jerking in her hold. "f-faster!" i cried, holding her hand tighter. "please go faster!"

   y/n chuckled quietly but obeyed me, fastening her movements. "god, baby, you feel so good," she groaned, letting go of my leg and instead planting her hands next to my head for more leverage.

   i suddenly got very giddy as a smile grew across my face. "i love you," i breathed out, holding her cheeks in my hands. y/n grunted as she shoved her head into my neck, littering kisses everywhere.

my legs subconsciously opened wider and y/n chuckled, sitting back up on her knees. she tightly held onto my shoulder with one hand as the other gripped my leg, and she finally let her hips take off.

i cried out as y/n let go, her only goal seemingly being to make both of us finish. my ears were filled with the sound of our skin harshly slapping together, my own moans, and y/n's heavy pants. that faint moans and quiet curses that were coming from her mouth made me all the closer to my high.

suddenly, y/n flipped us over so i was straddling her. i got the hint quickly, pressing my palms to her chest as i lifted my hips and slammed them back down. i bit into my lip as i swirled my hips, spelling my name on her dick.

y/n must've noticed because she laughed, gripping my ass in her much larger hands. i threw my head back as i got lost in my own pleasure, my legs burning as i bounced on her faster.

i got tired after a few minutes and y/n took notice, rolling us back over without pulling out. she slowed down her thrusts as she ran her hands over my stomach. my cheeks were burning as i draped my arm over my eyes.

"uh-uh," y/n shook her head, grabbing my arm and pulling it off of my eyes. "i wanna see your pretty face." she smiled, gently kissing my cheek.

i giggled, a smile spreading across my own lips as i kissed her. y/n angled her hips to the left to hit my g-spot, our lips falling apart as i moaned. "fuck," i whispered, clutching onto her hips. "i'm so close."

y/n groaned, pecking my lips before she trailed them down to my neck. "i know, baby. me too." she whispered against my ear before slightly quickening her thrusts again.

i clenched around her dick as my stomach tightened. my arms found their way around her shoulders as i brought her out of my neck, connecting our lips again. my high was approaching me much quicker than it would have if i was with anyone else.

every other person i had ever been with only wanted to please themselves. and even if they told me they loved me, i could never feel it when we were together. with y/n, i know she loves me just as much as i love her, and we didn't even have to say it to each other.

i felt so connected to her. even after just a few months, i knew i wanted to be with her for the rest of my life.

my body arched into y/n's as she swirled her tongue around mine. i tightened my hold around her as my legs twitched. "fuck, i'm gonna cum!" i gasped, dragging my nails down her back.

she picked up her pace again, wrapping her arm around the small of my back as she held me to her chest. i clenched repeatedly as i threw my head back against the pillows, the knot in my stomach finally coming loose.

   my eyes rolled back as i came, my body twitching against y/n's. y/n brought her hand down to my clit and rubbed it in tight circles, prolonging my orgasm as she thrusted faster, eager to get herself off.

   "oh fuck, please don't stop!" i cried, my nails drawing blood from her back as i dug them into her skin. y/n groaned as she threw my leg over her shoulder, allowing her dick to sink deeper into me.

   i lifted my hips to try and meet her thrusts, but y/n unwrapped her arm from my back and pressed both of her hands down on my stomach, forcing me back down onto the bed. her hips stuttered and i could tell she was close, and i already felt my second orgasm approaching me.

   y/n gently pinched my clit a few times, sending me over the edge again as she slammed into me before freezing, a loud moan releasing from her lips.

   she let my leg slide off of her shoulder as she slumped against me, her chest heaving. i could feel my cum running down my thighs and probably y/n's, but neither of us bothered to move as i wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

   y/n hid in my neck as she breathed heavily, her hand gently running down my side. we must've laid there for ten minutes as i ran my hands through her hair and she tried to control her breathing.

   i sighed happily, turning my head to kiss her temple. "are you okay over there?" i giggled, tapping her back.

   y/n groaned and shook her head, eliciting another laugh from me. she slowly pulled her head out of my neck, resting her head on my collarbones. "i've—i don't think i've ever cum that hard before. i just...i need a minute."

   we both laughed together as she wrapped her arms around my torso, placing a small kiss on my neck. she hadn't pulled out, but i didn't mind; i don't know, it was kinda nice.

   y/n gained her strength after a few more minutes of cuddling, pushing herself up on her hands. "imma pull out, okay?" she spoke softly, looking me in the eyes to make sure i was okay.

   i wanted to protest but nodded anyway, whimpering at the empty feeling once she slowly slid out of me. i closed my eyes as she slipped off the condom and tied it at the end, standing up from the bed.

   i could hear her walk into the bathroom and throw the condom away before washing her hands. i opened my eyes just as she returned with a towel and one of those small disposable cups that we both used for mouthwash.

   she laid down the towel on the bed and the cup in the table, fishing her boxers from the floor and much to my dismay, sliding them back up her legs after she cleaned up her thighs.

   i blushed as i looked down at my own, noticing the insides of my thighs were soaked. y/n chuckled as she followed my gaze, slowly cleaning off my thighs and folds with the towel before throwing it into the bathroom.

   she walked over to our closet and pulled out a shirt of her's along with a pair of boxers from the dresser. "can you sit up for me?" she asked, holding out the shirt. i smiled at how gentle she was being and slowly obeyed her, holding my arms up.

   y/n smiled back and slipped on her shirt, fixing it as it flowed down my body. i then lifted my hips to let her slide the boxers on too. i sighed at the warmth, thankfully taking the small cup of water as y/n offered it to me. i downed about half of the water before offering the rest to y/n which she gladly drank.

   she laid back down in bed next to me, holding out her arm to let me cuddle into her side. i immediately nuzzled into her, slinging my arm over her bare stomach.

   "you okay, gorgeous?" y/n whispered, gently rubbing my thigh with her thumb. i hummed. "i'm perfect. i just don't think i'll be able to walk straight tomorrow." we both broke out in giggles, y/n lightly slapping my thigh.

   "can i talk to you about something really quick?" y/n asked once we calmed down, resting her head on top of mine that was on her shoulder. i nodded gently, rubbing my hand across her stomach.

   "being with you kinda scares me. i mean, i've never felt like this for anyone, even daisy, and it's freaking the shit out of me. it's like i have to be with you all the time or i'll go fucking crazy. what i'm trying to say, i guess, is that i love you so much that i think i'm going crazy," y/n sighed, holding me even closer.

   i couldn't help the wide smile that pulled on my lips. i looked up at her, making her head move off of mine. i laid my hand on her cheek as i pressed my lips to hers, trying my hardest to pour every ounce of love i held for her in it.

   "there's no reason to be scared," i whispered against her lips as i pulled away, stroking her cheek with my nail. "i feel the same way about you, loverboy."

   y/n's face broke out into a wide smile at the nickname i hadn't called her in a while, kissing me again. as we parted, both of us were painted with smiles as we cuddled back into each other.

——

@arianagrande: y'all...i'm in looooveeee 😩

@arianaSgrande: @arianagrande with who, bitch! with whoooo?????

  @arianas7rings: @arianagrande acting like we don't know it's @y/n.c 🙄🙄

  @y/n.c: @arianas7rings what do you mean?

  @arianas7rings: omg both these fuckers are stupid

  @Swiftie13: i will never forget the way y/n and ariana were giving each other love eyes at the AMAs

  @Swiftie13: OR the way they both gushed about each other in their speeches??? OR that hug after ari's speech?? they are in love ok

   @xsweetenerx: the golf date?? yeah those bitches are FUCKING !!!! can you ugly fuckers just admit you love each other already

@arixdalton: shut tf up, ariana's straight

@iamkristen: @arixdalton ...did she tell you that or something??

@y/nsdick: @arixdalton LMFAO THE USER 😭😭 i cant.

@arianagrande: @arixdalton my girlfriend won't be too happy about this...*sigh*

@Swiftie13: @arianagrande oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my go—

@arianasdildo: @arianagrande oh?

@y/n.c: @arixdalton damn...guess i'm still a man then 😔

@Swiftie13: @y/n.c STOP YALL I CANT RN MY SHIP IS SAILING 😩😩😩😩

@y/nsmommy: @Swiftie13 and all of us rn

@gayfrankie: y'all this is too much omg they are so cute what the actual fuck

@y/nsdick: quick qna for @arianagrande and @y/n.c... do y'all have any songs for each other?!!! the people need to know so we can be reminded when we listen and cry because no one loves any of us <3

@arianagrande: @y/nsdick ya y/n says a shit ton of her new stuff is about me but all i know is get you...she won't tell me the rest because she's an asshole

@y/n.c: @y/nsdick .... let's just say that the pussy is designed for ME

@y/nsdick: oh my god @y/n.c

@arianagrande: omg y/n/n @y/n.c

@y/n.c: the people need to know, ari @arianagrande

——

liked by arianagrande, theestallion, zendaya, and 9,483,728 others
@y/n.c: baby, you are the love of my life. @arianagrande

comments are disabled.

——

don't get too comfortable the drama is coming hoes 🙄

btw, this book will have two parts. this part, and a second. the second will have a time jump after the last chap of this half, but that might not be for a while :)

i love youuuuuuu <33333!!

btw, watch out for the babysitter coming soon ;;;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 13.3K 51
Ariana Grande gets everything she wants. Except her heart. What happens when a badass woman, whose eyes remind you of a secretive cunning cat, in...
65.2K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
135K 3.3K 20
(gxg) some g!p
79.9K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"