Broken Willow: (DepressedBrok...

By SansofDestruction

Y/n Yanagi was a 16 year old huntsman in training at Beacon Academy. In the beginning he showed so much promi... More

Prologue: Suffering, with suffering with a side of suffering.
Bio:
Chapter 1: Horrifying Reunion
Chapter 2: How did this happen
Chapter 3: Telling Zinnia Y/n's past
Chapter 4: Learning more the truth
Chapter 5: Why are you doing this...
Chapter 6: New Team/ Bipolar Disorder
Chapter 7: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 8: Fear
Chapter 9: Old 'Buds'
Chapter 10: Make up for lost reading
Chapter 12: Horrific Revelation part 1

Chapter 11: Only thru the Forest's Shadow

644 24 3
By SansofDestruction

3rd P.o.V:

The scene opens to Y/n leaning on a tree sleeping muttering as he dreams.. Dreams of a him reaching outwards his mother and father who stand before a bright light. Tears ran down before the gecko Faunus "MOM!! DAD!! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!!" He begged and screamed trying so desperately to get to them... To their warmth... Their love... But the boy trips and falls over looking to his legs in horror and roots have sprouted out of his feet slowly shifting and changing to the arms of his tormentors. CRDL, RWY, NPR all laughing and before contorting his legs.

"STOP PLEASE!!!" He screamed out trying to reach out towards his parent's light only for them to grow more and more farther and farther away. but not before making out them pointing toward his direction. As he looks back towards his tormentor who continue to pull him down. An ominous light began to surround them as they tear thru Y/n's flesh and bones to revealing more and more plants sprouting out. Along with a series of flashes revealing their faces to be covered by a 6 eyes white masks with horns covering their faces binding them with their tentacles. Before one leaps out from the darkness towards Y/n's face.

Zinnia: *shaking him from his sleep* "Y/n. Y/N! Wake up!" *Y/n's eyes shot awake as he began to pant heavily his face covered in sweat and tears as he looks towards Zinnia, who was worried for him and pulls him close and wraps him in a embrace.* "Shhh. It's okay Y/n... It's okay.." *Y/n slowly came back to reality began to sob as Zinnia attempt to calm him down.*

A couple minutes past, Y/n and Zinnia leaped down from the tree. "Do you want to talk about it?" Zinnia asked Y/n. He merely looks over to her before shaking his head and was going to walk off in silence. But not before Zinnia grabs him by the hand causing him to look back. She gently touches his face with the look of concern in her eyes. Y/n merely stared as his vision shift as the background shift revealing Zinnia and her hands covered in is blood crying before shifting back. He gently touches her hand before letting go and walking off.

Y/n: *mumbling to himself quietly* 'I'm sorry Zinnia.. I.. I just can't." *As he continues to walk back as the images of Y/n of his time away from Beacon. The agonizing screams, the torturous pain.....

His Sadistic laughter

As I soon arrive in my room I couldn't help but feel like something feel like something was off... In fact the air felt really dense... Suddenly the sound of a gun click filled the silence which causes Y/n quickly move away from his room as a thundering echo of a gunshot filled the hallway causing the teen to quickly go on the defensive and growl. However, his eyes widen in shock and disbelief as he see.. His Ex-Friends Ruby, Yang Weiss, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren all armed with their weapons and with the same twisted and sadistic smiles and grins on their face like back then.

Ruby: *looked more annoyed not a sense* "Aww I missed my shot! Freaks like you shouldn't be allowed to move around." Y/n's eyes turned from startled to horrified as the others begin to surround him like hungry starving wolves. What is this

Yang: *cracks her knuckles* "Oh that's okay Ruby, we'll make sure he never able to run away again."

Nora: "Yes, we'll break his legs!"

Y/n P.o.V:

As they close in on me I try to make a break for it only for Weiss to freeze my left foot in place preventing me from running. Before I could try break free Nora quickly smashes down my ankle breaking the bones within a loud audible crack. I began to scream out in pure agonizing pain. Soon all of them begin the nightmares all over again... Why I thought they regretted what they did? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT?!

IT WAS ALL A FUCKING LIE!! FINE JUST KILL ME THEN LET ME JOIN MY FAMILY AGAIN. I DON'T NEED TO BE IN PAIN ANYMORE. JUST LET ME DIE.. Let me be free

I don't need to be reminded over and over again...

I don't need to see their faces

There twisted smiles..

All the lies....

Their pale skins

and.. their red eyes full of hate and malice...

...

...

Red.. eyes...

...Red?

I weakly try open my bruised eyes trying to get a better look at their eyes as they ravage my body. Catching a glimpse at Ruby's twisted face..... Her eyes... they were red.. not... Silver.. and then I see Yang, who began to repeatedly beat my chest.. They eyes were red... but they were... inhuman. In fact all of their eyes... They.... They were human eyes at all.. Those eyes... They were...

The same Eyes like the Grimm.

Ruby began to put down her scythe and grabs my throat and begin to lift up my body before choking the life out of me laughing. I can barely make out the words as she laughs maniacally. But as Ii begin to feel my life begin to pass.... I can hear the faint noises..

???:."..op..."

"l..... ..m.....a"

Those.. voices.... I knew.. those voices..

"PLEA.."

Were they begging.. and crying..

(Begin music)

Ruby: *V.O begging and crying* "STOP PLEASE!!"

Ruby...

Yang: *V.O screaming out in sorrow* "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"

Yang...

Weiss: *V.O Sobbing and desperately crying out* "GET OFF HIM YOU DEMONS?!"

Weiss...

Pyrrha: *V.O begging* "SOMEONE SAVE Y/N PLEASE!!!"

Pyrrha...

Nora: *V.o* "WHY CAN'T I STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!"

...Nora..

Ren: *V.O* "OUM HELP HIM!! STOP THIS PLEASE?!"

...Ren...

3rd P.o.V:

Y/n's eyes opened his eye lids as he let out a enraged screech as he gripped Ruby arm ignoring all the pain before delivering a powerful headbutt right into her nose. She screeches in pain as she drops him down onto the ground as crack begin to form on her face. Y/n weakly watches at her face begin to flicker and shift revealing a massive octopus like grimm wrapped around her entire head screeching out in pain as Ruby falls over attempting to pull the parasite off her face.

The others glared at Y/n enraged as he quickly pulls out his damaged scroll and presses a button on the screen. Weiss and Pyrrha lunges forward to attempted to impale the downed faunus thru the gut only to tackled by Zinnia and Blake, who lunged in screaming in pure fury and got into heated combat with her. May appears behind Yang and deliver a powerful round house on her stomach launching her several feet colliding with the wall.

Jaune and Yung quickly run over to Y/n, who is seen writhing in pain as the adrenaline rush had worn off feeling all the pain all over again and his blood covered the floor underneath him. Nora began to close in on him and drop her hammer down on him but Yung quickly intercepts grabbing hold of her mallet and tosses her to the side.

Yung: *glances toward Jaune* "GET Y/N OUT OF HERE NOW!! WE'LL HOLD THEM OFF!!"

Jaune: *nods and head over to Y/n* "Hang on buddy! I gotcha!" *About to carry Y/n when Y/n see Ren behind raising his weapon: Storm Flower on his leader. But luckily before Y/n could even warn Jaune, Y/n's locker is seen flying passed the others and collides with Ren's upper part of his head before crashing nearby the owner, knocking the assailant down to the ground.

Jaune quickly turns watching as his teammate screeches out in pain as cracks appear on Ren's faces before the head slowly shift revealing the same grimm that still covers Ruby's face, shocking both boys. Both of them watch and hear Ren and Ruby's muffled screams trying to release themselves from the grimm's grasp.

Jaune: *horrified* "W-what are those Grimm?!"

Y/n: *weak and raspy voice* "I don't care what they are!" *Jaune looks over to Y/n who was crawling over to Ruby with Khishkasta in his hands* "They need to die now!" *The sharp leaf saw tooths begin to rotate around the blade as his weapon roared out ijn it's Chainsaw setting. Pinning Ruby's covered head facing away from him He raises his blade upon the girl much to Jaune's horror*

Jaune: "Y/N NO!!" *But it was too late as Y/n slashes downward but rather than delivering the killing blow open Ruby. His chainsaw sword began to violently ripping ans tearing the mask part of the grimm causing it screech in agony and narrowly avoiding Ruby's face reducing it to dust. Imbedding itself into the floor as Y/n turns off his weapon before rolling off of Ruby coughing out blood

Ruby now free from her grimm began to vomit a thick black liquid from her mouth. before coughing violently. She looks over to Jaune with tears in her dull silver eyes.

Ruby: *raspy tone is out of breath* "Jaune.." *coughs out more of the black liquid* "Others... Grimm.." *coughs more falling over next to Y/n, who continues to cough blood* "....Y/n."

Jaune nodded: "Right!" *Draws out his sword and runs over to aid Ren, who continues to struggle to break free from his grimm grasp* "Hang on Ren!" *He then proceeded to cut and slice down the grimm's head. Though a bet messy, eventually the grimm is killed and reduces to dust freeing Ren from his grasp, whom like Ruby barf out the mysterious black liquid from his mouth and onto the ground.

Nearby, Zinnia is pinned down by Pyrrha onto the wall and was going to impale her with her weapon Milo. However Zinnia's aura began to flare up pushing Pyrrha away and knocking her onto the ground.

Jaune: "GUYS!!" *She looks over to Jaune whom was assisting Y/n, Ren and Ruby.* "They're being controlled by grimm! Aim for the head." *Zinnia nods before pinning down Pyrrha whom attempted to retreive her weapon back into her hand. However as Milo slides onto the ground large root suddenly grew rapidly in front Pyrrha preventing her from getting ahold of her weapon. This allowed Zinnia to close in on her and begin repeated beat on Pyrrha's head with her fist causing her head to shift revealing the damn Parasite that binded itself around the red haired girl's head. Zinnia grabs ahold of the grimm's tentacles and easily pulls off the grimm before smashing it down to the ground killing it with ease.

Yung and Nora were seen locked into a stalemate gripping onto the the hammer not letting it go. However Yung began to smirk before letting go causing Nora to fall over onto her allowing blue haired teen to deliver a powerful upper cut under Nora's head not only causing her grimm to reveal itself but forcing it to release its grip and killing it as it collides with the ceiling.

Yung: "BOOYAH!!!"

Yang and May were seen trading blow for blows, however Yang was having a really hard time keeping up May, who kept continuing her barrages of kicks and punch on her entire body. It was only a matter of time at the grimm began to lose control revealing itself to may. However not having any more of this shit Yang's semblance activated causing her hair to glow before ripping the grimm off her face and smashing it with own fist.

May: "Huh and they say I'm the hot head."

Weiss was rushing around the hallways whom with Blake right behind her trail shooting straight at her team mate. The Ice queen quickly turns around and uses a glyph to propel herself at the Faunus. However, Blake activates her semblance creating clones to push her out of the way of Weiss' assault and with a clear opening Blake strike time began to slow down as the two pass each other. However soon Weiss' face began to shift revealing the Cephalopod Grimm appearing as it's tentacle slices clean off in two freeing her teammate.

(End Music)

The ice queen fall onto her knees and like Ren and Rwby she began to vomit the strange black liquid on the ground. Blake walks over to her teammate pointing Gambol Shroud at Weiss. Weiss slowly looked up at her faunus teammate with tears in running down from her blue eyes.

Weiss: *Crying full of regret* "Blake... It's because of me and the other Y/n is..."

Y/n: *V.O weak* "Still kicking...." *Blake and Weiss eyes widen in shock as the look over to see Jaune and Zinnia helping Y/n who looks over to her with his one good eye.* "Unfortunately..."

Blake rushes over to Y/n, who begins to slowly pass out falling over which his three friends quickly catch him preventing him from falling over. All the while Weiss stared at Y/n horrid state and began to cry as the scene turns to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.6K 33
(This is my first story so please don't hate it) (Y/N) is a ordinary Hedgehog Faunus along with his team who wants to get revenge on bad people who k...
9.8K 115 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
285K 2.7K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...
8.9K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...