Starting New

بواسطة HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... المزيد

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

First Day/ Meeting the Cullens

295 6 1
بواسطة HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

The next morning I was woken up by my alarm clock playing my favourite song. I open my eyes and throw the covers off before sitting up and turning off my alarm.

I got up and made my bed before walking over to the wardrobe where I hung up the outfit I chose yesterday. 

Having had a shower last night before going to bed I just got dressed straight away. Once dressed I sat down at the vanity table that had all sorts of that I'm sure were Aunt Rebekah's doing. 

I chuckle before starting to do my hair. I decided to do a side braid today. Once my hair was done I applied a small amount of makeup before putting on my necklaces. 

Alvenia's Outfit (Minus the bag.)

Alvenia's Hairstyle.

Once I was happy with the way I looked I got out of the chair and started to put everything into my bag, double-checking to see that I have everything.

Alvenia's Bag

I grab my phone from its charger before exiting the bedroom, shutting the door behind me before heading down the staircase. 

I stop on the second floor and hear Bella moving around in her bedroom. I nod knowing that she was awake before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

I head down to the kitchen and see Dad getting his stuff together, most likely getting ready to leave. ''Morning Al,'' he smiles at me. 

I smile back at him. ''Morning, you going in?'' I ask him looking at his gun that he holsters. As far as I know, he has never actually had to shoot anyone. 

''Yeah, oh I was meant to give these to you girls yesterday but I forgot,'' he tells me grabbing two keys from the counter. ''I had two house keys made for you both,'' he tells me. 

''The spare is under a pot on the porch,'' he tells me. I nod my head before taking the keys from him smiling and thanking him. 

''Have a good first day,'' he pats my shoulder before leaving. ''Be careful,'' I call out to him. ''Always am,'' he calls back.

I smile before putting the keys on the table and going around getting Bella and me a bowl of cereal and a glass of water each.

Just as I finish pouring the milk into the bowls Bella enters the kitchen. I walk over to the table and place her bowl down in front of her. 

''Thanks,'' she smiles up at me as I bring the water over as well. ''You're welcome,'' I smile back. ''Charlie gone already?'' She asks looking outside and seeing the cruiser gone. 

I nod my head swallowing my mouthful of food. ''Yeah you just missed him,'' I tell her. ''He told me that he forgot to give these to us yesterday,'' I tell her giving her one of the keys. 

''He also told me the spare key is under the pot on the porch,'' I tell her. She nods her head as she was chewing her mouthful of cereal.

She and I just sat and ate in silence. However, it wasn't an awkward silence like it was in the cruiser yesterday. It was a comfortable silence. 

Soon enough it was time for us to go. Bella and I locked up the house before heading toward the truck. I let her drive today, to give her something to focus on instead of her anxiety for our first day. 

''Pull in here,'' I tell her when I see a car park right outside the office when we found the school. Bella nods her head before doing as I suggested. 

Together she and I go hopped out of the truck and made our way into the warm building. ''You talk to her,'' she tells me. 

I look at her and nod my head. I walk up to the front desk and put on the best of my smiles. ''Hi, my name is Alvenia Swan Mikelson and I am here to pick up mine and my sisters' schedule please,'' I smile at her. 

When she looks up I can see her eyes widen and a gasp leave her mouth. I was well aware of the hold fairies had on humans. As I am part Fairy it comes as no shock to me that she stares a while longer than she should. 

''Of course dear. Here you go,'' she looks through her papers and hands me a couple of pieces of paper. ''The best routes to each of your classes and locker combinations have been highlighted,'' she informs me still staring. 

''Thank you, you have been the most helpful,'' I smile at her before turning around and walking towards Bella. 

''Laid the Fae charm on her a bit much don't you think,'' she raises her eyebrows at me as we got back into the truck. 

I just smirk at her and shrug my shoulders. ''I'm a Mikaelson, we like to have fun every now and then,'' I tell her. 

She just chuckles and nods her head. Bella follows the line of cars heading further towards the school before we reach the parking lot. 

She parks the truck and cuts the engine before breathing in and out deeply. ''You're going to be fine," I tell her. She looks at me before nodding her head.

''You're right, they will probably be staring at you more than me anyway,'' she smirks. I chuckle before getting out of the truck. 

As soon as I got out of the truck I immediately start to hear the whispers of everyone in the parking lot. I do notice that like Bella said they were staring at me more than her. 

I link my arm through Bella's before walking forward ignoring the thoughts and whispers. Desire and lust from the guys, Jealousy and envy from the girls. I even heard someone mention how I could be a Cullen. Not sure what they meant by that. 

Bella and I compare schedules and find that we have most classes together. ''Alvenia and Isabella Swan right?'' Some guy steps in front of us while addressing the two of us. 

''Just Bella,'' Bella corrects him. ''You can call me Al,'' I smile at him. I notice how he continues to stare at me. From beside me, I can hear Bella snicker. 

''Im Eric, the eyes and ears of this place, anything you need, a tour guide, lunch date a shoulder to cry on,'' Eric tells us. I raise my eyes at him while Bella blushes and stutters. 

''Im more of a suffer-in-silence type,'' Bella tells him. ''Perfect headline for the feature, front page babies, your it,'' he tells us. ''Please don't,'' Bella stutters once again. 

''What my sister is trying to say is we don't want any more attention on the two of us than there already is,'' I tell him laying on the charm and putting him in a daze. 

''No feature,'' he says in a daze before shaking himself out of it. ''Thanks,'' Bella sighs in relief. True to his word Eric shows us to our first class. Before he left however he invited us to sit with him and his friends at lunch. 

Once he was gone Bella turns to face me smiling. ''You are going to crush his heart you know that,'' she tells me. I frown at her, ''Not my intention,'' I tell her. 

She just chuckles before she and I enter the classroom and get our slips signed by the teacher before he showed us to our seats. 

Time skip:

Bella and I were in gym class at the moment playing Volleyball. I was covering both hers and my positions knowing that she was horrible with sports. 

However, when I saw the ball being hit toward her I couldn't get to it in time and she ended up hitting it towards the back of a guy's head. 

The teacher calls a break and Bella goes towards the guy and I follow her. ''I'm so sorry, I told them not to let me play,'' Bella points to our group. 

The guy turns around to face us and has a dazed look in his eyes as he stares at Bella. ''It's all good,'' he waves her off. ''Your Isabllea and Alvenia right?'' he asks looking between the two of us. ''Just Bella and Al,'' Bella tells him.

God, they are so beautiful, I hear his thoughts. I smile in amusement before I noticed a girl running over to us. ''She's got a mean spike right,'' the girl says smiling fakely at Bella and me. 

What do they have that I don't, that gets his attention, Her thoughts yell out to me making me want to cringe at the amount of jealousy the words were filled with.

''I'm Mike Newton,'' Mike introduces himself holding his hand out for us to shake. Bella shakes his hand first before I shook it. 

''I'm Jessica by the way, you're from Arizona, right?'' She asks looking between the two of us. ''Yeah, Phoenix specifically,'' I tell her. ''Aren't people from there meant to be really tan?'' She asks. 

''Yeah it's probably why they kicked us out,'' Bella attempts to joke. Mike laughs and Jessica soon joins although faking her laugh. 

The coach soon blows the whistle and Bella and I wave at the two before turning around and walking back. ''Please get me out of this?'' She whispers to me. 

I chuckle but before I could do anything the bell rung. I look at Bella and chuckled before pulling her toward the changing rooms. 

Mike, Bella, Jessica and I all walk towards a table. Bella and Mike were in front of us and I took that as an opportunity to reassure Jessica that she had nothing to worry about. 

''Hey Jessica, I just want you to know that I have no interest in Mike, I can see that you like him,'' I tell her. She looks at me with her eyebrows raised. ''Neither does Bella,'' I tell her. 

''Why are you telling me this?'' She asks me. ''It's my first day, I want to make friends, not enemies,'' I tell her. 

She smiles at me thanking me before we join the others at the table. I sit down next to Bella and smile at her. ''Hey Mikey, you meet my homegirls, Al and Bella,'' Eric smiles. 

''Your girls?'' Mike asks him. ''My girls,'' some random kisses my cheek before rushing away and pulling out Mike's chair at the same time. 

Mike chases after him and Jessica moves over to take Mike's now vacant spot. ''It's like middle school all over again. Your the shiny new toys,'' Jessica tells us. 

''Smile,'' someone says as there is a flash. On reflex, I smile but once it was done I look at the girl who was holding the glasses.

''Sorry, I just needed a candidate for the feature,'' she tells us. ''The features dead Angela, don't bring it up again,'' Eric snaps at her. 

Just as Bella was about to say something he comes around and pats both of us on the shoulder. ''I got your backs, babies,'' he smiles before leaving.

''It's okay, I guess I could just do another editorial on teen drinking,'' Angela tells us downcast. ''You could do eating disorders, speedo padding on the swim team,'' Bella tries to make up for it.

''That's actually a good one,'' Angels grins at Bella ''If you want to Angela, you can do one on me if you like, I don't mind that much,'' I tell her feeling bad. 

She smiles at me thankfully before Jessica gets her attention and they start talking about some guy. While they were talking, something caught my eye out of my peripheral vision. 

It seems Bella noticed them too. ''Who are they?'' She asks. Jessica and Angela turn around to see who we were talking about. 

''The Cullens,'' Angela tells us. ''They are Dr and Mrs Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago,'' Jessica tells us leaning in as if she was telling us a secret. 

''They like to keep to themselves,'' Angela tells us. Jessica leans forward more if it were even possible. ''Yeah 'cause they're together, like together, together,'' Jessica tells us. 

''The blond, that's Rosalie, she is dating the really big guy, Emmett,'' she tells us. I look up and watch as they all walk in. They remind me of something but I couldn't place it at the moment.

''They're like a thing, I'm not even sure that's legal,'' Jessica continues. ''Jess, they're not actually related,'' Angela reminds her. ''I know but it's weird, they live together,'' Jessica defends herself. 

''The small girl, that's Alice, she is really weird,'' Jessica tells us. ''She is with Jasper, the guy that looks like he is in pain all the time,'' Jessica tells us.

''Who are they?'' Bella asks. I look up to look at where she was looking and I saw two guys walking into the cafeteria. 

I immediately look at the brunette guy and see him look at me. I blush looking down before looking back at Jessica. 

''That is Edward and Noah Cullen, twin brothers, They are both totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently, nobody here is good enough for them,'' Jessica tells us poking at her food. 

''Like I care you know, so ah, don't waste your time,'' she tells Bella as she was still staring. I look up and look over to their table and study them for a while before It finally clicks in my mind. 

They're Cold Ones!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

490K 9.9K 22
Becka has lived in Forks her whole life due to the separation of her parents, she stayed with her father while her younger sister Bella went with her...
45.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
164K 3.2K 42
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...
123K 3.2K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...