Deckerstar oneshots

Da AlluringMadchen

This is just a book of mini scenarios that pop into my mind at random Enjoy!! I don't own any of these chara... Altro

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š
๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™  ๐˜พ๐™๐™ก๐™ค๐™š
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š
๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š
๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง...
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง

154 1 0
Da AlluringMadchen

I'm sorry I haven't written anything lately. This oneshot has been in the works for awhile.

S1: Elliot and Olivia
S1: Chloe and Lucifer
•••••••

Manhattan Precinct SVU Unit
, New York:

    This morning in the squad room it's been awfully quiet which isn't unusual but it also isn't normal. Elliot and Olivia were sitting at their desks and drinking their coffee's when Captain Cragen called them into his office.

Captain Cragen: El, Liv my office now.

Both: Yes Cap

Captain: Munch and Cassidy are already working on a rape case involving a young girl, and Jeffries is out for the day.

Captain Cragen: I need you two to pay a visit to L.A. because the LAPD needs our help with a case.

Olivia: But Cap, isn't it out of our jurisdiction?

Captain cragen: yes it is out of our jurisdiction, but they have asked for our help on this case.

Captain Cragen: this is a rape/homicide, so you'll be working with the head detectives on the case Chloe Decker and Lucifer Morningstar.

Captain Cragen: I have already notified the Lieutenant, you and El are taking the jet.

Captain Cragen: You'll be leaving in two hours.

Elliot: Lucifer!?

Olivia: Who names their kid Lucifer?

Captain Cragen: yes I know it's a weird name but just work with me here.

Captain Cragen:  you will be staying in L.A. for two days so the unit has paid for two conjoint rooms, room service, and the mini bar so everything is covered.

Captain Cragen: Now listen, you two need to behave, go pack your bags be ready to leave in 2 hours. You may leave my office now.

After they were both packed and ready Elliot picked Olivia up in the sedan and they headed off to the jet to fly to L.A.

~~~~

LAPD precinct, Los Angeles:

Chloe pov:

   I was sitting at my desk waiting for Lucifer to arrive when I heard the news. I had gone to see the lieutenant to find out what was going on.

Chloe: remind me again why we have two detectives coming from New York to help with an LAPD case.

Lieutenant Olivia Monroe: because even though this is a homicide we are not equipped to deal with rape victims.

Lieutenant Olivia Monroe: so stop whining about it and get your notes ready so you guys can compare them when Elliot and Olivia get here.

Chloe: ok

Lieutenant Olivia Monroe: they should be here in about an hour, please be nice, we don't want it to get all turfy.

Chloe: ok, I understand. Thanks for the info.

When I walked out of her office I saw Lucifer sitting at my desk eating cool ranch puffs.

Lucifer: detective!

Chloe: don't detective me.

Chloe: I'm pissed.

Lucifer: what on earth for?

Chloe: you haven't heard, two SVU detectives are coming to L.A. to help with our rape-homicide case.

Chloe: their names are Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson.

Lucifer: sounds like fun!

Lucifer: when do these detectives arrive?

Chloe: they'll be here in an hour.

Chloe: wait, fun!?

Chloe: it is not going to be fun

Lucifer: oh c'mon detective, loosen up a bit.

Chloe: ugh fine

~~~~

Olivia pov:

There was an hour left of our flight and I was getting restless. Of course Elliot fell asleep within 20 minutes of the flight. So I'm sitting here on the plane, eating peanuts, and going over the case file.

This case was gonna be difficult. Two different units working together, it's gonna be a bloodbath. All I hope is that Elliot and I are able to work with the other detectives on this case without it turning into a turf war.

Olivia: El, wake up.

Olivia: Elliot! Wake your ass up.

It was no use, Elliot was a heavy sleeper and he wasn't waking up anytime soon. Since looking at the case I realized that we only have half of the information and that LAPD had the other half, so we were gonna have to compare our notes and figure out how to catch this guy...together.

Instead of sitting in silence on the plane, I pop in my headphones, put on my playlist and decided to take a nap.

~~~~

When we both awoke, the jet had landed, so we were escorted off of the jet with our luggage.

After we grabbed all of the luggage, we went outside to get into our Uber. We gave the Uber driver directions to the hotel we were staying at and then we sat in silence until we arrived at our destination.

Once we made it to the hotel me and Elliot went to our respective rooms to drop off our luggage. Our rooms were right next to each other, I even had a door that led into el's hotel room, which I thought was kinda weird but I didn't pay any attention to it.

I decided to take a shower and change out of my clothes. I picked out the outfit I was gonna wear for the rest of the day and then went to tell Elliot that I was gonna hop in the shower.

I used the door attached to our rooms and when I walked in I saw him standing by his nightstand.

Olivia: hey El I'm gonna go take a shower and then I'll be ready to leave.

Elliot: ok same here.

~~~~

Chloe pov:

My lieutenant gave my number to the other two detectives so we could communicate even when they weren't here in L.A.
Elliot had texted me and told me they would be there shortly, so I went ahead and set everything up in the meeting room.

I pinned up the possible
suspects pictures and their descriptions
I also put up all the leads we had collected and I set out the folder that had the description of the incident in it. Then I called Lucifer over into the meeting room and we waited for them to arrive.

We sat there and played 3 rounds of rock paper scissors before they showed up.

Olivia Benson: Hello detective Decker it's nice to meet you.

Chloe: it's nice to meet you as well, but please call me Chloe.

Lucifer: detective, who are these people?

Chloe: Lucifer we literally had a conversation about this.

Chloe: This is Olivia and her partner Elliot, they are here to help us with our rape case.

Lucifer: well well well, you didn't tell me that she was so attractive.

Olivia put her hand up in defense.

Olivia Benson: woah, don't flatter yourself there buddy.

Chloe: Lucifer! Are you serious right now.

As if on cue Elliot had to open his mouth and say something.

Elliot: Liv, the case? What about the case.

Olivia benson: you're right, let's get started.

They got to talking about the case and el and liv gave their input on the case. Of course Lucifer didn't stop with the perverted comments. Olivia had shot him down multiple times, but that didn't stop him.

Lucifer doesn't take no for an answer. He kept persisting and persisting until finally Elliott had enough.

Elliot: hey listen man, she said no alright so just leave it alone.

Olivia Benson: el, relax let's just continue on with the case ok.

Olivia had grabbed his arms so he knew she meant what she said. His expression softened and he apologized.

Elliot: sorry Lucifer I didn't mean to get so angry.

Lucifer: I accept your apology.

To say that they all were getting along was a stretch. For one Chloe was used to Lucifer acting the way he does and Olivia and Elliot weren't, but they were making this joint partnership work for the sake of the case.

They have been working this case for about 4 hours now and they were exhausted to say the least.

Olivia looked at her watch.

Olivia Benson: guys we've been at this for 4 hours, let's call it a night and meet again in the morning.

Chloe: I agree

Lucifer: Olivia could I interest you in a night cap.

Chloe: really Lucifer, she already told you no.

And that's when Elliot's facial expressions dropped. That's when he lost it.

All you could see were fists flying and Elliot getting slammed into a wall. That's when Olivia intervened.

Olivia benson: Elliot! That's enough

Olivia benson: go outside and take a breather right now. This is ridiculous.

Olivia benson: I'm so sorry Lucifer, he's usually never like this.

Olivia benson: I'll see you guys tomorrow, and again I'm very sorry.

Chloe was left speechless

~~~~

Outside:

Olivia benson pov:

I went outside to where Elliot was after apologizing to Lucifer and Chloe.

Olivia benson: Elliot what the fuck is wrong with you?

Elliot: what else was I supposed to do? Huh?

Olivia benson: uh maybe not beat him up and let me handle it

Olivia benson: I mean he was talking to me, not you.

Olivia benson: I don't need you to fight my battles Elliot I can handle it myself.

Elliott: ok.

~~~~

Chloe and Lucifer stayed a little later after Olivia and Elliot left.

Lucifer: detective you look exhausted, let's get you home ok.

Chloe: Lucifer we can't leave just yet.

Lucifer: yes we can detective, and you also need to get home to your spawn.

Chloe: ok you're right and her name is Trixie.

Chloe and Lucifer walked out to the parking garage and since Lucifer rode with Chloe today, they got into her car.

Lucifer: detective I'll drive so you can get a little sleep on the way home.

Chloe: ok

Lucifer kept his eyes on the road most of the time, but he would look over at Chloe occasionally just to make sure she was doing ok.

He looked over at her just as they were pulling into her driveway and she had fallen asleep.

He got out of the drivers side and went over and opened the passenger door and slid his one arm under her legs and put his other arm around her shoulders and lifted her safely out of her car.

He didn't want to wake her because she was exhausted so he carried her up to her door, opened it and carried her inside.

When he looked inside Trixie was asleep on the couch and the babysitter was sitting in the chair next to the couch.

Lucifer: Gertie, you can leave I got it from here.

Gertie: ok thank you so much.

Lucifer: here take this.

Lucifer reached into his pants pocket while still holding onto Chloe and gave Gertie a 100 dollar bill.

Lucifer: Have a nice night Gertie.

After Gertie left he took Chloe upstairs and carefully laid her in her bed and covered her up with blankets.

She looked so peaceful, so right before he went back downstairs he gave her a kiss on her head.

Lucifer: good night detective.

Once Lucifer walked back downstairs he walked over to the couch and picked Trixie up and took her to her room.

He tucked her in and made sure she was nice and warm, which is very unlike Lucifer but he has his moments.

Lucifer: good night spawn.

Right before he left he wrote Chloe a note and ran back upstairs and put it on her night stand.

When Lucifer went home that night, he slept like a baby because he knew that the detective and her spawn were safe in their beds.

~~~~

Chloe pov:

When I woke up the next morning I saw a note on my nightstand.

Detective I hope you had a good nights rest, I put your spawn in her bed after I put you in your bed, and I made sure she was tucked in. Also I carried you like a baby into your house last night because I didn't have the heart to wake you, anyway tell the urchin I said hi.

Sincerely,
Lucifer

Wow he really does have a soft side doesn't he?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

719K 25.8K 173
โI'M LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR, I CAN PLAY THE PIANO AND I'M A FANCY BRITISH MAN!โž In which I offer you gif imagines about your favorite Lucifer character...
96.4K 2.7K 23
First day of senior year. (Y/n) has a long and boring year ahead of her before she graduates... or does she? Something weird is going on and the new...
Iris Da Moonlight

Fanfiction

50.9K 1.4K 23
Chloe and Lucifer are finally together, life is good, and they are in a great place in their newly defined relationship. Until the ultimate curve-ba...
18.1K 553 20
This is a collection of various drabbles pertaining to songs about Deckerstar.