tom holland: a book of blurbs

By eclipsedfilmsx

just a lovely little book of short stories about a handsome English man we all know and love and his beloved... More

•{be my peace}•
•{parents}•
•{come back home ~ p1}•
•{come back home ~ p2}•
•{little piece of Heaven on Earth}•
•{we'll fix it together}•
•{can't not have forever}•
•{winning. everywhere}•
•{beautiful disasters}•
•{announcements!!!}•
•{pray for me; part one}•
•{pray for me; part two}•
•{hold me down}•
•{no more secrets}•
•{break me down//p1}•
•{break me down//p2}•
•{the old swamp house}•
•[inevitable distraction]•
•{little things}•
•{heal my nightmares}•
•{back down to earth}•
•{could've been lost}•
•{just like you}•
•{take me back}•
•{take care of me}•
•{towers & roses}•
•{my protector}•
•{helping heroes}•
•{breaking point}•
•{safe}•
•{how long}•
•{please, rest}•
•{care for you}•
•[hey, mama]•
•{safe place}•
•{here for you}•
•{wounded}•
•{the demons in your head}•
•{keep you safe}•
•{the girl next door//pt 1}•
•{the girl next door//pt2}•
•{cheese puff//p1}•
•{cheese puff//pt2}•
•{cheese puff//pt3}•
•{All-Nighter}•

•{Peter Paw-rker}•

147 1 0
By eclipsedfilmsx

summary: puppers. just the most wholesome puppy-themed one shot I've ever written. super short though sorry 😅

~~

"Babe?" I walked into the apartment, hoping my fiancé was home. "You here?"

"Yeah, love! Dining room!"

"Okay, shhh," I set the retriever puppy on the floor in front of me and pointed down the hall to the dining room. "Go get him! In there!"

I giggled when the golden fluffy blur bounded down the hallway, his new dog tags jingling. I waited maybe ten seconds before I heard Tom's voice.

"Oh my god! Hello! Who are you?!" I could see the smile on Tom's face. Tom walked into the living room with the puppy in his arms, attacking his face with kisses. "Babe!? What did you do?!"

"Surprise?!" I stood from my previous crouching position whilst laughing. "Happy birthday, Tommy! Look at his tags."

"Hello! Yes, hello, can I look at your tags, buddy? Hold on," I watch as Tom did his best to avoid the dog's excessive licking so he could read the tags. I couldn't help the laugh when Tom looked up with an entertained smirk. "Peter?! You named him Peter?!"

"Yeah! After my favorite role of yours!" I told him, blushing. "Little Peter Holland. He's our little fur baby."

"Oh my god," Tom cuddled the puppy close to him and kissed his head a few times. "Hello! Yes! I love you too!" Tom looked over at me while he pulled me into a side hug. "Best birthday ever. Thanks, love."

"You're welcome, Tommy," I kissed him. "Figured he could be the ring bearer for the wedding too. Give him a little pillow to carry down the aisle."

"That's an adorable idea. I love it," Tom beamed. "Come on! I wanna take him to the park!"

I couldn't help but laugh as I followed my ecstatic fiancé and our new bouncing puppy to the car.

I don't know where Tom's absolute adoration for dogs came from, but it's so wholesome. And I'm gonna fuel it as much as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
10.7K 123 17
Hey, Everyone! There are Tom Holland and Peter Parker imagines. Enjoy reading it. Art on the cover was taken from Google and was made by @kaiseeu.
9.3K 68 90
🕸️🕷️🕸️ oneshots for peter and tom! xreader, some requests taken 🕸️🕷️🕸️ first love, last words, worst odds 🕸️🕷️🕸️
27.1K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...