Love everlasting - Avengers f...

By PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... More

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

Complicated

270 20 1
By PoeticMay

"Banner what's going on?"

"She passed out."

"Why wasn't I notified?"

"I'm sorry Tony, she's only been stable for a couple of hours"

"Run an extra scan, make sure there's not any damage"

"I put her through the scan 12 times already, she's completely healthy"

"Just do it"

Tony paces back and forth as he studies your every breath.

"Why isn't she waking up?"

"You need to give her time"

"What the hell happened in there, did he do this?"

"He alerted Jarvis, he's just as freaked out as you are"

"I'm sure he is, right after he knocked her out."

You whine in pain as you reach your hand up to your head. The voices echoing in your head. A constant ringing in your ears. Rubbing your temples trying to ease the pain.

Tony rushes to your side. "Oh good.. what the fuck happened?"

"I don't know" you groan, as you desperately try to sit up, but Tony quickly pushes you down again.

"You need to rest" Tony says firmly.

"I have rested, now just let me get up" you sigh. Your head is hurting like a nightmare, sharp pain making you twitch.

"Alright she's not fine run some other tests"

You push him away, sitting up slowly.

"I'm fine" you assure him. "I just passed out.. it's nothing"

Tony chuckles annoyed. Rolling his eyes all the way back in his head.

"What?" You ask.

"You're a bad liar"

"Tony.." you sigh.

You look after him desperately trying to get him to look at you.. He never even wanted you here, you can't understand why he cares so much all of the sudden.

"It was nothing" you assure him.

"Just stop" Tony yells angrily. "You're not going anywhere"

You look at him in shock.

"Last time we talked you begged me to get out of your way" you scoff. "Now you want me to stay?" You question.

He sits down resting his head in his hands. "I don't know what I want" he whispers to himself but you hear him.

"I'm sorry I've been a terrible roommate" you say softly.

Tony looks up at you, shaking his head.

"Just don't pass out again please" Tony smiles softly. He gets up tucking a piece of you hair behind your ear.

As soon as you touch him there's a sharp pain in your head again. The same feeling you felt when you and Loki kissed. All the memories of the incident in Lokis room runs through your head like a old recording. Your body starts to shake, as if your body's going into shock.

Tony steps away from you, and as soon as you break contact the pain stops.

"What just happened?" Tony asks sacredly.

"I-I uh.. I don't know" you gaze up at Tony with fear in your eyes. "I don't understand what's happening to me"

"Banner run every possible check you can, somethings going to show up" Tony demands.

Bruce simply nods his head. He wires you up to a machine again, your blood pressure is sky high.

Tony leans in close to your ear. "You have to tell me what's going on now" he demands. "I can't help you if you don't start being honest with me"

"I said I really don't know.." you assure him. Tony furrows his brow. He doesn't believe you.

"One second I was fine, the next I saw something.. I don't know what I saw, it was like I was inside his head" you explain.

"Were you just in my head?" He asks worriedly.

"No.. I wasn't I promise"

"Good, You lost those rights a long time ago" he scoffs angrily.

"Tony" you plead.

Tony is just about to say something when Jarvis announces there's a incoming call for him. He looks at you for a second before walking out the door.

Bruce looks back and forth at you and tony.

"Don't"

"Wasn't going to" Bruce assures you, as he runs some tests.

You bury your face in your hands, trying to focus on one thing other than all the complications lately.

"So you Two?" Bruce questions.

"I thought you weren't gonna ask" you chuckle.

There's an awkward moment of silence, where you just look at the walk.

"It's complicated" you sigh.

"He cares about you"

You feel a burning feeling in your chest, one you knew you shouldn't be feeling.

"By the look on your face, and the fact you heart just skipped A beat, I have a feeling you care about him to" Bruce smiles softly.

"I do.. I really. Really do" you admit. "It's just-"

"Complicated?"

"Yeah"

Bruce unhooks you from the machine, he hesitates for a second but decides to sit down beside you.

"I've known Tony for a while now, and he's a complicated guy you know" Bruce explains softly. Like he doesn't really know where he's going with this. "You knew him before all of this right?"

You take a deep breath as you slowly nod your head.

"Did you Two?"

You look up at him, as you nod your head again.

"And you and Rogers?"

You remain silent, nodding your head once more.

"And Loki?"

"Alright I think we've established I've been around" you scoff irritated.

"No-no" Bruce stops you. "I wasn't implying that you where a-" he stops himself before he can finish the sentence.

"A whore?"

"God no" Bruce exclaims. "It's just that.. Tony's a guy that.. you know likes to" he trails off.

"He wasn't always like that.." you admit sadly. "When I met him.. He was the sweetest guy." You can't help but smile thinking back at all the times you shared. "He was a hopeless romantic, and I crushed him"

"I see"

You exhale sharply, biting the inside of your cheek. You're just about to explain further when Natasha runs down to the lab. Both you and Bruce turn to look at her, she looks nervous.

"What's wrong?" You question, standing up.

"There's been a security breach in one of shields facilities, they want you and Tony to go check it out" Natasha explains, as she hands you a case file.

It's been a long time since you've held one of these. But the thrill of another case was just as exhilarating.

"Wait me and Tony?" You say surprised.

"Nicks demand" she simply answers.

"Bastard" you whisper to yourself.

You take a deep breath, as you go to you room, finding your gear and suit. Natasha follows behind you.

"Are you okay with this?" She questions nervously.

"Why shouldn't I be?"

She sits down on your bed, studying as you pace around the room, trying to gather your thoughts.

"There's history, and you've never worked together... alone"

"It's just a mission, we'll get in there, fix it and go back" you say.

"Alright then" she smiles softly.

"I'm fine"

She furrows her brow.

"I'm fine" you repeat.

You grab your utility belt, and walk out the door. You stumble into the main area, Tony has suited up, almost halfway out the door.

"Wait, shouldn't we go there together?" You yell.

He turns around to look at you.

"Ill get us a head start" he says coldly, as he flies away. You stand for a second looking after him, as he disappears into the sky.

"Bastard" you sigh.

You run downstairs to the garage, getting in one of the cars, as you drive as fast you can. Fair enough he doesn't want you in his head, but he could at least work together with you.

Shortly after you arrive at the facility, seems like he's already been going at it. Someone's been trying to get a hold of Lokis Sceptor.

You quickly run inside, checking everything's as it should be.

"That took you long enough"

You turn around, it's Tony.

"Well my ride was a dick" you scoff.

"So much for no charity cases" Tony spits back.

"Will you just tell me what's the status?" You asks, as politely as you can.

"I've secured the main floor, the ones we caught seems to be on a suicide mission, killing themselves before I had a chance to talk to them" Tony explains.

"And the Sceptor?" You question.

"I don't know yet.. the whole facility's been shut down, they can't have escaped without me knowing" Tony answers, you can practically picture his smirk on his face.

"Well let's not just stand here" you say frustrated.

"Fine just don't get it my way, if that possible for you" He says coldly, pushing past you.

You grip onto his arm. "Will you stop, you're being totally unprofessional" you hiss.

Tony smacks your hand away. "You made it unprofessional when you started making out with your colleagues" Tony growls, walking away from you.

You feel like screaming. What the hell is his problem. One second he hates you, then he's worried about your well being, and the next second he hates you again.

You walk quietly down the corridor, looking into every room you pass. When you suddenly feel a stabbing pain in your shoulder. Realizing you've been shot as the bullet falls to the ground echoing through the room. The pain in your shoulder aches through your body

You take a deep breath, looking behind you.

"You really shouldn't have done that" you sigh, as you stretch your shoulder, putting it back in place.

"What the hell are you?" The man asks. There's fear in his voice.

"I'm y/n" you smile softly. "And that doesn't belong to you" you say, pointing to the Scepter in his hand.

I'm one swift motion you pull out your gun, shooting him in the hand, resulting in him dropping the Scepter, screaming out in pain. You slide past him grabbing onto the Sceptor. You stand behind him, pointing the gun to his head.

You get that familiar urge to blow out his brain. End his life right here. You feel your finger pressing more firmly against the trigger.

"Please don't" he begs. "I'm just the middleman, I won't bother you again, please just don't kill me" he cries out.

Your hand is frozen.

"You shot me" you scoff. "You wanted to take my life, why shouldn't I repay the favor" you grin darkly.

This is the part of yourself you hate the most, the uncontrollable urge to cause pain.

"Im sorry" he whimpers. "Just arrest me, I'll go willingly"

"Pathetic.." you scoff. "You break in here, steals from us, and expect to walk away from it?" You grin.

The man slowly turns around, looking at you with pleasing eyes. You reach your hand out grabbing his throat.

Then it goes black for a split second. That feeling. You back away from him dropping your gun to the floor.

"Go" you say quietly.

The man looks at you confused.

"I said go" you scream. As he runs away from you.

You fall down onto your knees, as the pain slowly goes away.

"Jones?"

You remain silent looking down at the floor.

"Y/n!" The voice calls out again.

"Where's the guy?" He asks. Then you finally recognize the voice. It's Tony.

"He's gone" you admit

"You let him go?!" Tony yells, pulling you up from the door.

Then he takes a few steps back, realizing all the blood.

"I was going to kill him, but then I just blacked out." You explain.

"You weren't supposed to kill him" Tony growls. "And you weren't supposed to just let him get away! What the fuck where you thinking"

You shake the feeling of you. "I got the Scepter, it doesn't matter let's just go"

"What scepter?" Tony hisses.

You look down at your hand noticing the Scepter is missing... you let him go... you scoff. Walking away.

You go back the car, reporting back to Fury. This time you take the long way home. You need the silence for a while. The opportunity to just breathe.

Three times within the last day you've been having visions, small glimpses of something. And that aching pain in your temple that feels like you're banging your head against a concrete wall.

God you needed help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...
496K 16.6K 74
You are Y/N Y/L/N, a young girl working at your father's company. After your father got ill and died in a short period of time, you found out there w...
1.3K 103 16
When Loki, is turned in to a child by odin. thor, asks if tony, would take care of Loki. Tony, adopts loki, and starts to Love Loki as a son. will L...
88.7K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...