Sbi One Shots!

By Angelboy3434

This is a one shot book for sbi, lot of it is angsty More

Hey there!
To protect myself
This can't be happening, not now.
Together, Forever.
He knew pain, bit too well
He just wanted love
No other choice
Please, Don't. (Prolog to No other Choice)
He just wanted love pt 2 (kinda)
Tommyinnit's odd jobs that keep getting odder
Tommyinnit's odd jobs that keep getting odder pt.2
He would have
Laurens interlude
I'm not a bad guy, I promise
I'm not a bad guy, I promise pt.2
He knew pain, a bit too well pt.2
I'm not a bad guy I promise pt. 3
He would have pt. 2
It's unfair
It's unfair pt.2
Time is gone
Earrings make good stories
Your voice is safe
Life is a struggle
Drugs down a binder
I'll either love you or burn down the world
The hospital asked "Should the body be cast"
Thinking about it so much I can't breathe
I meant to tell you, but I was scared to
You know her
These dark (read: soft) moments
Vanilla flavored tears
Broken Bones, Broken Hearts, Broken Tears
This was mine, Wilbur this was mine! pt 1
Heaven is pretty far isn't it?
My limbs are heavy, my brain is tired
This was mine, Wilbur this was mine! Pt 2
You're too young
Imessage Darts isn't a real relationship
Who do you think I am?
Top 6 Favors That Lead To Tomminnit's Horrific Death
Tommyinnit's free churro
Hypothetically I'm going to kill myself
Hypothetically, I'm going to kill myself pt 2
I still wonder about you, you are someone I have loved but never known
Laurens Interlude Rewrite
Thanks for picking up the phone
I still think you're beautiful behind your dying eyes
And im sorry if it seems like im rambling
I'm done fighting for good Pt 1/3
I'm done fighting for good 2/3
Still had the bracelets on, I still had the bracelets on
I can't say I'm glad she's dead (we both know it's true)
Room 34
What do you mean 3 seats?
I beg the hero to kill me, he'll still be a hero if he does
The moon will sing a song for you, I love you like the sun
Don't you waste me in the ground
The silence is nice
Tommy's guide to how to never stop being sad
If we have each other
This is your mother, are you there? Are you coming home?
I'm done fighting for good 3/3
Standing in the yard, dressed like a kid.
Well you don't know me, but I know you
untitled
untitled
untitled
All the scraps/ideas (20k words worth some how???)

Broken Bones, Broken Hearts, Broken Tears pt 2

269 10 6
By Angelboy3434

Tw: Forced surgery mention, kidnapping, talk of broken arm

The moment Tommy opened his eyes he knew something was wrong. His arm felt heavy, but it didn't hurt. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he wasn't in the coffee shop anymore.

He looked around himself and saw that he was in a bed that wasn't his, because he certainly didn't own blankets this soft, and he didn't have any of the expensive things that were around the room.

There was a TV playing some documentary, there was a mini fridge with a clear door so Tommy could see all the sodas and juices in it, there was a bookshelf full of books and there was a star projector, shining colorful stars on the ceiling. The projector was the only thing that made Tommy realize that it was night time.

He blinked a few times before going to rub his eye, but found himself unable to due to a cast on his arm. Tommy stared down at it for a few moments as his heart sank. He knew he didn't go to the hospital on his own, he knew that Wilbur was concerned about his arm, and he knew that Wilbur would be the type of person to have all this money.

But Wilbur wouldn't hurt him and kidnap him, would he? No. Wilbur wouldn't just take him and force him to get medical care. That's illegal, and not even Wilbur is above the law like that.

Tommy took a moment looking around some more before he decided he needed to figure out what was going on. He slipped out of bed and cringed at how cold the floor felt. The one good thing about his shitty apartment was that with the cafe below, the floor was always somewhat warm.

He made his way out of the room and out into a long hallway. He saw stairs at one end and started walking towards them. He made his way down the stairs, hearing voices come closer and closer. He couldn't fully make out what they were saying, but he heard a few words here and there.

"Find him." "Broken." "3 pins." "Riot."

Almost none of it made sense to Tommy. He kept following the voices, and the source of light coming from a room at the end of the hall. When he finally arrived in the doorway he blinked at the bright light but saw one man in the room.

The man was taller than Tommy just by a little bit. He had blonde hair and was wearing expensive sweatpants, house slippers and a t-shirt. All of his outfit probably cost more than what Tommy made in a year. The man was on the phone, but when he turned and spotted Tommy he cleared his throat.

"Make it happen." Is all he said before he ended the call. "Tommy, I didn't think you were going to be up for a few more hours at least, it's around 3am." He said and Tommy gave him a confused look.

"Do I know you?" Tommy asked, unsure of how the man knew his name.

"Oh right, we've never formally met. I'm Phil Watson." Phil said, walking closer and sticking out his hand for Tommy to shake. Tommy just stood there frozen. He had heard of Phil from Wilbur, he had seen his name in headlines and on billboards, but he had never truly seen the man before. Now here he was, 3 feet away from him.

"Holy shit." Tommy said out of instinct, which made Phil chuckle.

"Wilbur was right, you do curse a lot." Phil joked, turning to walk over to a fridge and opening it up. "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Cook is off until at least 5am, well technically he isn't really supposed to be working until 6:30 but he insists on coming in early. He doesn't know it but I pay him for the extra hours, he's really good at it and comes in to make sure we all have hot breakfast before we leave." Phil rambles before looking back at Tommy. "Sorry, I could talk my head off for hours. Food? Drink?"

"No, no I'm good." Tommy said, still on edge of the fact that he was in Phil Watson's kitchen. Phil kept looking at him.

"I want you to at least have something. Do you like smoothies? Techno likes to get these premade smoothie things, takes like a minute to defrost then you got a whole smoothie. They're not bad but he likes the strawberry ones and I'm not the biggest fan of strawberries. Do you like strawberries?" Phil asked as he reached down into the freezer to grab one.

Tommy wasn't about to tell this man he didn't know the last time he even had a strawberry, so he just nodded. Phil smiled and pointed over to the bar stools, which Tommy took as a signal to sit down. He did but he kept his hands in his lap, unsure of what to do with them.

"How's your arm feeling? Any pain?" Phil asked as he put the smoothie thing into a cup and grabbed a straw from a drawer. Tommy thought about it for a moment before he realized that he didn't have any pain in his arm, so he shook his head. Phil smiled again at this.

"Good. Our family doctor is really good at what he does. Once Wilbur had to get staples in his forehead for jumping off a sled and crashing into a fence. He had pain for like a day and then nothing." Phil explained as he passed the drink over to Tommy. Tommy stared at him.

"You sent me to your family doctor?" Tommy asked, his heart beginning to race slightly. There was a small beep and Phil looked at his watch.

"You need to take some deep breaths, your heart rate is high." Phil commented, which only made Tommy panic more. He looked down at his arm, the one without a cast on it, and saw a watch similar to Phil's on his wrist.

"You fucking put a watch on me? Are you tracking my heart rate and shit?" Tommy asked and Phil nodded.

"We wanted to respect your privacy and not hover over you so much, so we got you a watch to track your vitals. It's just an apple watch mate." Phil said as he stopped looking at his watch. They both suddenly heard footsteps running from somewhere in the house and Wilbur soon appeared in the doorway.

"Jesus, I got a notification that Tommy's heart rate spiked and he wasn't in his room." Wilbur said as he walked over to Tommy. "You scared me."

"I didn't mean to?" Tommy said confused and Wilbur just smiled as he shook his head.

"I know. I'm glad you're okay." Wilbur said as he sat next to him. "Dad got you a smoothie? You should drink up."

"Can someone explain what the fuck is happening here?" Tommy said abruptly. "I was in the coffee shop with a broken wrist and now I'm in your fucking house, my arm is in a cast and it doesn't hurt, and you two are fucking monitoring my vitals." Tommy said and Wilbur laughed.

"Techno is too, but he sleeps like a fucking rock after fencing so he probably didn't even notice." He said but that didn't help ease Tommy's anxiety. "You were in pain, you weren't going to let me take you to the hospital, so I took some extra steps to make that happen. You went into surgery, they put 3 pins in your arm and your arm is healing. In about three weeks we can take the cast off and you can just wear a brace. After that your arm is all better." Wilbur smiled.

"You fucking put me in surgery!" Tommy yelled, standing up from the chair. Wilbur frowned slightly.

"Yes, you were in pain and you said it yourself you didn't have money for the hospital." Wilbur explained but Tommy just shook his head.

"Doesn't mean you can fucking do that! That's illegal!" Tommy screamed at him.

"Well it's also illegal to lie on federal papers, forge a birth certificate, forge tax forms and housing papers." Wilbur said as he folded his arms. Tommy's face went pale. "You are a scared 17 year old and you shouldn't be on your own with a broken arm Tommy."

"How the fuck do you know all of that?" Tommy asked, trying his best to keep calm.

"When you were at the doctors they did a few blood tests and we found out that you were 17, but all of your forms from your apartment said you were 19." Phil explained and Tommy began to freak out more.

"You went through my fucking apartment!" He screamed and Phil sighed softly.

"When you 'left' your shift the other day your boss freaked out. We went to grab some clothes for you from your place and he said that he was firing and evicting you." Phil explained further and Tommy felt his heart drop to his stomach. He was fired? He got evicted? All of the things he had known in his life were now gone?

"Tommy, you need to breathe." Wilbur said calmly but Tommy shook his head as he felt tears spring to his eyes. There's no way that this could get worse. His life was ruined now. He was gonna be out on the streets again, alone with nowhere to go. He couldn't do that again.

"Okay, let's just get him back to his room so he can have some time alone." Phil said to Wilbur. Wilbur nodded and scooped Tommy off the ground. Tommy struggled in his grip as he began crying.

"Let me go!" Tommy shouted, but Wilbur basically ignored him.

"Wil, he can walk." Phil said in a stern tone. Wilbur shrugged and carried Tommy to the room he had woken up in, Phil staying behind in the kitchen.

"It'll be okay Tommy. Just go back to sleep and you'll be okay." Wilbur said as he put Tommy back on the bed. Tommy shook his head.

Word count: 1700

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 1 5
My violently posted SBI Oneshots.
16.8K 124 34
I DIDNT WRITE THESE. GO GIVE THEM A HAND ON TUMBLR. DONT VOTE FOR THIS JUST READ IT VOTE FOR THEIRS. I HAVE MY OWN ONESHOTS BOOK FOR THAT BY MYSELF C...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
38.3K 866 77
soft, fluffy, dark, angst we have it all! come read a series of sbi oneshots with us! !not complete!