Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❤️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation

844 37 3
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

"Eh? You got invited to go to London?!" I exclaimed. 'Not fair!" I anime cried. "I've always wanted to go to London."

"The home of Sherlock Holmes!" Conan exclaimed happily.

"Please be sure to bring back some souvenirs!" I asked him.

"Looks like someone is happy." Haibara looked at Conan. "Be grateful that I gave you the antidote." 

"Ah yes, thanks Haibara." Conan thanked her again.

"I bet it will be fun." Agasa said.

"You're going too?" Haibara asked Agasa. "Are you going to leave this poor girl at home all alone?"

"It's only for a week. Why don't you stay with Kaiya then?" Conan asked her.

"I would, but I don't trust that Subaru-san." Haibara said.

"Then how about Ayumi-chan's house? I suggested.

"Yoshida-san's house is suitable." Haibara said.

*********

(the next day)

"Ayumi-chan, Ai-chan?" I opened the door. They were all decked up in makeup and pretty dresses.

"Kaiya-neechan! Want to come with us to the store at Beika Station? We want to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!" Ayumi said.

"I haven't had that in so long." I sighed. 

"They're the best, aren't they?" Haibara agreed.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ayumi cheered.

"Ah Subaru-san, I'm going out!" I called. He nodded in acknowledgement but didn't reply since he was on the phone.

*********

Subaru POV

"Please don't let Ai-kun or Kaiya-chan find out about my package!" Agasa begged.

"Is there something important inside?" I asked.

"N-no but please keep it safe for me!" Agasa said.

"Sure." I replied. Now my curiosity is piqued. What could be inside the package that made Agasa panic?

*********

Mitsuhiko POV

"Mitsuhiko-kun, there's a call for you from Conan-kun." my sister handed me the phone.

"Don't let Haibara and Kaiya-neechan go near Professor Agasa's house?" I pondered after Conan hung up. "I wonder why." Then I looked at a magazine that my sister was about to recycle.

"See, Haibara-san looks like Grace Aihara doesn't she?" I showed Genta the photo of the girl on the magazine. "From the clothes to the hairstyle."

"It says here that her favorite food is peanut butter and jelly! Sounds yummy!" Genta looked at the magazine.

"The only difference is the age. This magazine came out a year ago when she was 8, so she should be 9 around now." I thought. "Haibara-san is 7 but it is common for celebrities to fake their ages. This is just speculation... but what if she is Haibara-san?"

"Then why would Conan-kun and the professor call you earlier?" Genta asked. "You can't do that from an airplane, can you?"

"You can't do that from a cell-phone, but there are in-flight phones. The fact that he went to great lengths to call me... there must be an urgent reason to not let Haibara and Kaiya-neechan go near Professor Agasa's house. Ah that's right! Haibara is half-British just like Grace Aihara. Maybe Conan-kun and the professor went to the UK because of a case related to Haibara! There could be danger lurking around Haibara-san and Kaiya-neechan." I realized.

"Then let's go find them." Genta suggested.

"We'll take a shortcut to Ayumi-chan's condo!" I agreed.

*********

Kaiya POV

"Blueberry or raspberry jam?" I held out both jars.

"Let's go with blueberry." Haibara suggested and I put the jar in the basket.

"Ah! I found some peanut butter!" Ayumi said. "I can't wait to make the sandwiches!"

"Did you notice them?" Haibara whispered to me as we walked to the counter. "The people dressed in black?"

"Yeah, they've been following us ever since we left the Kudo mansion." I replied. "Is that the reason you asked me to accompany you both?"

"You have to get Yoshida-san out of here. They might be from the organization." Haibara urged me.

"Do you feel any of the vibes from them?" I asked her.

She suddenly paled and nodded, "Just right now, although it might not be from them specifically." I turned around to see a glimpse of Subaru. Of course he was following us haha.

*********

Mitsuhiko POV

Genta and I hid behind the store sign watching Haibara. It was then we heard the tv announcer on the screen say, "This just in. A famous actress was found to be a spy in disguise." An idea popped up in my head.

"Say, Genta, what is Haibara-san and Kaiya-neechan were spies?" I proposed. "Haibara-san could have been part of the MI6 since she said she used to live in the UK. Maybe she got entangled with the mafia and is now sheltering at the Professor's place But the mafia found Haibara and followed her to Japan, so Conan-kun and the professor flew to the UK to ask the Secret Intelligence for aid."

"What about Kaiya-neechan? She's not a celebrity." Genta said.

"But think about it. When we first met her, she was covered in scratches, as if she was running from someone. And since Kaiya-neechan used to live in the US... maybe she's part of the FBI... and is hiding at the Kudo-residence. Maybe they both tried to escape from the mafia or something. "

"Do the mafia wear black suits and sunglasses by any chance?" Genta asked. "There's one right behind you." Genta pointed out.

"When did that man...?!" I started.

"I dunno, but he was in the supermarket." Genta replied. We started following the man.

*********

Kaiya POV

"Hey princesses." A woman in a black suit and sunglasses said as we came out of the supermarket. I pushed Haibara and Ayumi behind me.

"This way!" Haibara pulled Ayumi in the opposite direction, only to bump into another man dressed in black.

"Can't you give us a bit of your time?" the man said.

"Run away at once! Hurry!" Mitsuhiko grabbed the man's leg. The man tried to wiggle free by hitting Mitsuhiko.

"Hey what are you doing to Mitsuhiko!" Genta exclaimed and grabbed the man's other leg, knocking him down.

"Are you guys alright?" I went up to Mitsuhiko and Genta. Then I pulled the man up and twisted his arms behind. "Why were you following us?"

A policeman signaled for us to stop fighting and shouted, "What's going on?"

**********

"Eh?! Talent scouting?" Mitsuhiko and Genta exclaimed when the man and woman explained everything. "So you guys aren't part of the mafia?"

Oops... then the man I attacked earlier....

"The mafia? It's probably just a misunderstanding." the policeman laughed.

"But you guys were following them and saying things like 'Let's get those two at once.'" Mitsuhiko explained.

"We were told that there was an elementary school kid nearby who looked like the child star Grace Aihara, and after a month we finally found you." the man told Haibara. "Then we saw you and your friend dressed up nicely and with makeup and we decided to scout her too. 

"Oh that's what you meant." Mitsuhiko realized.

"And since we are dealing with little girls, I thought it might be best if a woman came along." he motioned to his partner.

"Now that we've cleared our misunderstanding, can you listen to what we have to say? I think you both teamed up and became a princess unit, you would sell big." the woman said.

"Princesses?" Ayumi gasped.

"Wouldn't it make more sense to approach their parents instead of stalking them?" I asked with an annoyed expression.

"I refuse. I don't care what went wrong, but I have no intention of cooperating with a man who would hit a child's man with a wallet." Haibara crossed her arms. "Same for her too." Haibara pointed at Ayumi. Ayumi nodded.

"This has been a waste of time." the man grumbled and he and the woman left.

"Well said." the policeman told Haibara and Ayumi. "It would do no good to go to a company that is willing to employ such ill-mannered staff. "And you guys who stood up for your friends were splendid as well!" the policeman told me, Mitsuhiko, and Genta.

*************

"I see, that's why you followed us." Haibara looked at the magazine Mitsuhiko handed her.

"Grace Aihara does looks like Ai-chan!" I exclaimed. 

"But your theory that Ai-chan and Kaiya-neechan were spies..." Ayumi said.

"Well you guys aren't far from the truth." Haibara muttered.

"Huh?" Mitsuhiko asked.

"Ah it's nothing." Haibara brushed it off.

"Oh yeah what was that flashy move you used on that guy?" Genta asked me. "Are you sure you're not part of the FBI?" Genta and Mitsuhiko looked at me with a serious expression.

I blinked. "FBI? Where did that come from?" I asked. I know FBI agents but I'm certainly not one.

"Then why did Conan-kun tell us to not let Haibara-san and Kaiya-neechan near the Professor's house?" Mitsuhiko wondered.

"Come to think of it, we saw that Okiya person next door open the gates when we left." Genta recalled.

**************

"Subaru-san!" I greeted him as we saw him come out of the professor's house. "What's in that package?" I looked at the brown box he was holding.

"It's a package delivery. The professor asked me to get a package for him that is scheduled to arrive today." Subaru explained. "I've been checking the house from time to time."

"But if it's just a package, why not ask Haibara-san or Kaiya-neechan to get it?" Mitsuhiko asked.

"Let me see the receipt." Haibara said. The box was addressed to the professor. "As I thought." Haibara sighed when she opened it.

"Peanut butter and jam?" my eyes twitched. "Even after all that effort Ai-chan and I made to put the professor on a diet?"

"Thank you for your continued patronage?!" Haibara read the paper in disbelief.

"Professor!" Haibara and I said angrily.

"Here's an idea, why don't we enjoy these together." Haibara grinned evilly.

"After all, the Professor is so kind to order these just for us, right?" I seconded.

"But didn't the professor..." Mitsuhiko asked.

"... want to splurge on those?" Ayumi finished.

"Is this really okay?" Genta asked.

"Of course it's okay." I told them. 

"Peanut butter and blueberry jam go well with sandwiches." Subaru said. "I brought some bread at the bakery earlier. Shall we make some sandwiches?"

"I want sandwiches now!" Genta said.

"Me too please!" Ayumi and Mitsuhiko chimed in.

"Alright, follow me then." Subara said, and picked up the package.

"I'll make some hot chocolate to go along with the sandwiches." I offered.

************

Subaru was slicing the bread when he got a call from Agasa. "Ah yes, I picked up the package but..."

"We'll take over." Haibara said and Subaru handed her the phone.

"Oh professor, thank you so much for the peanut butter and blueberry jam." Haibara said.

"You must have wanted us to enjoy some PB&J sandwiches right?" I said. "Ai-chan's favorite."

"Eh?! Ai-kun and Kaiya-chan?!" Agasa exclaimed.

"But you didn't realize the package would arrive today until you got on the plane right?" Haibara said. "So you hurried to make an in-flight call."

"I only wanted to surprise you Ai-kun." the Professor said. "It's not like I'll order them behind you back..."

"That's not a very good excuse." I deadpanned.

"No no it's not an excuse..." the professor said.

"Well thank you, Professor. Since we feel like it, we'll invite everyone to dig in!"  Haibara told him.

"Thank you for the treat Professor!" Mitsuhiko said.

"I'm gonna eat a bellyful!" Genta agreed.

"And I'll bring some home to Mama and Papa!" Ayumi cheered.

Haibara made the sandwiches while I made the hot chocolate.

"You've barely touched your sandwich." Subaru noticed.

"It tastes amazing...but it's just that it reminds me of home." I smiled reminiscently. I really do miss my parents.

**********

Shinichi POV

"Oh you're so busted." I told Agasa. Agasa hung his head in defeat knowing that his tasty snack was eaten.

***********

Kaiya POV

(a day later)

"Oh boy, what trouble did Kudo-kun get into this time?" I asked Agasa. "What?! Someone will die if these riddles from this person named Hades Sabara are left unsolved?"

"Hades Sabara... his name sounds familar." Yusaku was deep in thought. "I believe he was involved in a bombing case I once solved."

 "So this Hades Sabara is a dangerous criminal?!" I asked.

"It seems like Shin-chan needs our help." Yukiko said.

"You don't mean to say that we'll follow them to London?" I grinned. I get to visit London?!

"Of course that's what I mean!" Yukiko said. "It's a good idea isn't it, Yu-chan?"

Yusaku nodded. "It might be difficult for Shinichi to investigate if he reverts back to Conan."

************

(in London)

"Let me guess, you figured out the code already?" I looked at Yusaku intently staring at the code Shinichi texted me. 

Yusaku nodded, "But we'll need to explore the city more to confirm my hypothesis."

***********

"Ran-chan told me each line corresponded to a place in London, and she found letters hidden at each location." I looked at my phone.

"I guessed as much." Yusaku nodded. "And what were the other deductions?"

"Well Kudo-kun said together the letters form the word 'Saturn' for Saturday." I said.

"Hmm the Wimbleton matches are tomorrow right?" Yusaku recalled. 

"That's right! Ran-chan and the others met the famous tennis player Minerva Glass who will be participating in the matches tomorrow." I told them.

"In that case, we should book tickets for Shin-chan at the stadium." Yukiko said.

"And I'll contact some friends at Scotland Yard." Yusaku said.

*************

(the next day)

We disguised ourselves and entered the stadium.

"Please, let me in!" I heard Conan ask the guard at the stadium. 

"You might need this." I handed a ticket over to Conan.

"Sorry, this boy bumped into me so we must have accidentally switched tickets." Yukiko said to the guard. The guard looked at the ticket and let Conan in.

"Now boy, what are you doing lingering around her for?" Yukiko told Conan.

"You gotta capture the culprit!" I told Conan.

"Roger that!" Conan said and sprinted away.

"But how did Shin-chan figure out the culprit?" Yukiko asked as she took off her disguise.

"By the movement of the spectators' heads. If the ball hits left, the spectators' heads will turn left, and if the ball hits right, they will look to the right. Especially so if it is the championship game. The culprit is the person who will be too busy filming so that he can capture the moment the bomb goes off." Yusaku explained. "Minerva Glass most likely used the same method to identify her mother in the audience. Since her mother is blind, when Minerva lobbies the ball up high, everyone's eyes will be trained on the ball except her mother's."

In the end, everything worked out well as Conan found Hades Sabara and Minerva Glass won her match.

*************

"I wish we could explore London more before we leave." I said to Yukiko as we walked back to the hotel.

"Why don't you take a look at where we are now?" Yukiko winked.

I looked at the street sign and gasped. "221B Baker Street?! And that must be the Sherlock Holmes museum!" I gushed.

"I guess we could stay another day." Yusaku chuckled.

"Don't tell me you want to visit the museum as well, Mr. Sherlockian." Yukiko looked at Yusaku.

"You know, if Kudo-kun is like Sherlock Holmes, I think you're Mycroft Holmes." I told Yusaku and he nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 134 29
Two Girls One New World More Boys One Destiny Two paths to take Two girls, forced to save a world not of their own. Their lives already seemed diffi...
21.3K 1K 36
[COMPLETE] Pair: Shinichi Kudo x Shiho Miyano Ps. I do not owned Detective Conan Characters it's all belongs to Gosho Aoyoma :) Started: 2-15-21 Ende...
122K 4.1K 50
Ten damned years. The black organization suffered utter defeat. The antidote was done, yet it was useless. After so much testing, their bodies became...
60.6K 1.7K 23
Kaito was able to get Pandora but his little detective gets tangled into his fate. A secret organization that was after Kaito and Pandora shot Conan...