occult club | luxiem

By catconnoisseur

── luxiem she could step on me and i'd even thank her for it. wherein five boys helps (and simps over) the cu... More

✞︎┆⁰⁰· occult club ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰¹· we're no strangers ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰¹· the red charm ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰¹· the yellow charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒ┆⁰¹· the rabbit's rogue stew ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚
⁰¹ ʳᵖᶜ┆1st results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹¹· guy ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹³· tell you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰²· her snuggle buddy ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰²· a little possessive ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒᵘ┆⁰²· the things he'd do... ⛥·˚
⁰² ʳᵖᶜ┆2nd results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁷· never ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁹· give ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²²· never gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁴· you down ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁷· and desert you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚

4.7K 283 279
By catconnoisseur

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹⁶· understand ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "SHE'S AVOIDING US!" mysta and luca exclaimed in unison.

"you guys are being in denial! she's really leaving us!"

"alright. you're getting into my nerves, mysta."

it was a new day for these five, as well as the second years and y/n. tuesday was supposed to be taco day and y/n promised to get tacos with them, but where is she, huh?

"it hasn't even been a whole day." ike said. "okay, we didn't see her this morning—"

"— and she sent us out when we went to the occult club," luca added.

"she sent us out nicely." ike emphasized.

"i saw-! those five new guys-! inside the club room!" mysta cried so hard, but without tears.

"please. you two are overreacting."

"are we, shu? are we? are we?!"

"don't use that question asking on me to prove your point." shu said with a chuckle.

"you're cute and all when you chuckle but it's being annoying now. stop that." mysta said, frowning.

"y/n isn't that shallow. is that what you think of her?" ike asked strictly. "you gotta trust y/n."

"i trust her! i just don't trust those boys!" mysta said while luca whimpered.

"you are being abnormally quiet." shu stated at vox who is just sitting between mysta and ike.

"no one plans a murder out loud, shu." vox replied darkly, thinking about how fulgur smirked at him after the cyborg got a head pat from y/n this morning.

"you guys..." ike sighed. there's no use. i got to tell y/n how we missed her or else mysta will start killing or something.

"aaaaaaahh i'm going crazyyyy..." mysta mumbled while gripping his hair. "and it doesn't seem like she's gonna have lunch with us either!"

"yeah. i saw her and the transfers going up to the rooftop." shu said with his attention all on his food.

"let's eat there too!" mysta said and suddenly stood up, causing luca's soup to spill.

"now you made him cry. great." ike groaned.

"he's already crying earlier! y/n made him cry!"

"he was trying to stop his tears, mysta!"

"still not my fault!" mysta exclaimed while shu helps luca in cleaning up the table.

"you guys!" shoto yelled, marching towards their table with his clipboard in his arm.

he then threw his palm on the table.

"you're being too noisy! you're disturbing everyone's lunch!" shoto scolded. "oh? leto's not with you?"

"yeah. she's with the transfers." shu said.

"oh... yeah. she was with sonny yesterday. even after club time." shoto said and sat in the space between luca and shu.

"and how did you know?" mysta asked, suspicious of shoto.

"they were together when i scouted sonny for the council. i then told sonny to go back after club time, and leto's with him again." shoto replied. "i also saw her go home with the five of them from the window of the office."

"oooohh is she neglecting you guys?" shoto asked curiously before laughing. "no wonder you guys look like you're in a bad mood. you're extra chaotic today too. and vox is abnormally quiet that it's actually scary."

"she's not neglecting us." ike sharply said. "y/n said she'd be happy to have the transfers as new occult club members to continue the club next school year. we've talked about observing the transfers, maybe that's what she's doing right now."

"...but what if it's not—"

"shut up, luca." ike cut him off before it pisses mysta any longer.

luca just whimpered in his seat.

"you said you scouted sonny." vox suddenly spoke up. "that means he's now a member of the school council. and he'll be the president-elect if no one volunteers to fight against him for the seat, yes?"

"uh-huuuh..? what about it?"

"then that means... sonny can't join the occult club." vox said. "shit. four more people to get rid of."

"nah. i promised sonny that he could join the occult club if he agrees to join the council—"

"why would you do that?!" vox and mysta exclaimed in unison.

"whaaaat? i wanted sonny! he's like a diamond in the rough!"

mysta groaned while vox went back to being silent.

"we have to do something to get y/n away from those five." mysta darkly said.

the five stayed silent. it may look like they were ignoring mysta, but in their minds, they're all thinking the exact same thing.

a plan.

"we took a look at the other cctv cameras near the back, and it seems like we've got to a conclusion." uki said. "now all we have to do is to have something to confirm it."

y/n swallowed her food first. "i know how."

the five glanced at her, showing how ready they all are to listen by giving their attention all to her.

"spirit mediums like all occult club members can see spirits." y/n said. "we can ask nemu, maybe she saw who did it to her."

"are you sure you're okay with it?" uki asked.

"yeah. we can find other ways." sonny added.

"big word, sonny onii-chan. you didn't even help us during this investigation because you were busy at the school council." alban said with a frown.

"what? bitter?" fulgur asked alban and flicked his forehead.

and as usual, alban started searching for an ally to scold fulgur for hitting him. only god knows why.

"senpai! fulgur hit me!" alban cried while snuggling his way to y/n's arm.

but yugo pushed him lightly. "can't you see senpai eating? don't lean on her."

"you guys are mean." alban pouted.

since they still have some time left after lunch, the five of them went to the back of the school under the bridge. nemu's rotting body, unfortunately, was still in there.

"sorry, nemu. we still can't find a place to bury you yet..." y/n said to the cat's spirit, who watch its body with its children.

nemu just purred and rubbed herself on y/n pretentiously. y/n giggled and played with her and her kittens.

the five did nothing but just stare at her shamelessly.

"i have a favor to ask, nemu." y/n said and asked for alban's ipad.

he then gave it to her. "if you saw who's the person who did such a cruel thing to you and your babies... tell me."

y/n swiped the pictures, showing them to the cat while watching nemu's reaction.

"there." alban mumbled when nemu started hissing at the screen, right after y/n swiped it.

the six of them then looked at the picture.

"... i knew it." uki mumbled.

"it's the president of eveland-senpai's fan club." the boys said in unison.

"then? what do we do now..?" y/n mumbled.

she's not familiar with the lady at all. did she kill her cat just because she's close with ike?

"we'll... find more evidence," fulgur whispered before he glanced at y/n.

"can you let us take care of this matter ourselves, senpai?" he then asked.

the five stared at y/n's eyes. with her under them, the light shadowed over their eyes, making them glow like they were under some sort of necromancy.

"... i'll trust you on this." y/n said. "give nemu the justice she deserves."

"yes, senpai!"

"meow meow!"

"let's find a place to bury her. maybe tomorrow after school?" alban asked.

y/n nodded. "tomorrow after school it is, then."

"senpai." uki called. "will you guarantee us joining the club once we've taken care of that woman?"

y/n looked away while thinking before she glanced back at the boys.

"i still have to talk to vox and the others." y/n said and stood up. "but yes. i'll let you join the club."

that made them all cheer.

"i'll announce a meeting for the occult club at club time." y/n informed the five. "we can meet here again after."

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

 ✞︎ the bell rang after the last subject, indicating club time. everyone started fixing their things, while y/n searched for her phone and makes up an announcement in her head in preparation for telling her club members.

but there was no need for that.

"l-leto."

"yes?" y/n glanced at her classmate.

"u-uhm. eveland... and the others are l-looking for you..."

y/n looked up to the door at the front, only for her to see five men, smiling, waving, and waiting for her.

that automatically brought a smile to her lips, surprising her classmate.

"i bet my virginity that—"

"son, stop betting on your virginity."

"— that classmate of hers just found her cute." mysta finished. "you see, they just don't know how adorable our y/n is. there's the domino effect where since one is jealous, others should feel the same way to fit in too."

"until it's all stamped in their heads that y/n is just like what other people think of her." ike and mysta said in unison.

"jinx."

"oh shush, you."

"hi!" y/n beamed at the five with her beautiful smile.

it immediately took their breath away.

"did you miss me?" y/n asked playfully, showing her friends her cute grin and narrowed eyes.

but they all just remained staring at her.

"hey..? guys? what's wrong?" she worriedly asked. "are you guys n-not breathing?! hey?! breathe!"

the five immediately gasped as they started catching their breaths after they snapped out of trance.

she's too dangerous! they all thought in fear and heat on their faces.

"a-are you guys alright..? should we all go to the clinic together?" y/n asked with her tone laced with concern.

luca was the first one who caught his breath. he didn't even think twice and just threw his big self at y/n.

"ah—!" the two almost lost balance, but luca's got them both.

"i missed you, y/n!" luca shamelessly announced. "i was dying! stage 9 cancer of missing you!" he added with tears.

"i missed you too, y/n!" mysta also said. "heck—! i'm so close to taking you away from those c*nts!"

"oi!" ike smacked the fox's head.

"ow!"

"i missed you too, y/n! i felt so fucking deprived without you." vox said with puppy eyes while holding y/n's hands.

"i missed you too." shu said from the side, still wearing the smile he always gives.

"ah! me too, of course! i missed you!" ike also joined in. "me and shu really did our best in calming these three. they're so close in attacking the transfers."

y/n just giggled at her ridiculous friends. and those ridiculous friends don't know if it really just was y/n's charms or they just missed her so much that she looks more beautiful today. she's like glowing.

"you guys are being silly. i just didn't meet you yesterday afternoon and this morning." y/n said with a visible blush under her eye.

"that's the point! you didn't meet us!" luca said with a sad face.

"i'm sorrrryyyyy. i'm just busy with the other boys." y/n said. she just giggled when she saw how the five frowned again, especially luca and mysta.

"other boys. didn't like the sound of that." mysta mumbled.

"shall we go to the occult club?  i actually have something to tell you guys."

"let me guess—"

"you're kicking us out and replacing us with those kids?!" mysta exclaimed in horror, cutting vox off.

"i was about to say y/n has already decided to take the kids in but that sounds way more dramatic and i like it." vox said.

"why would i kick you guys out?" y/n asked, a little down.

"i take it back. you're such a fucking dick, mysta." vox again said.

"i'm not that shallow to abandon you guys like old clothes just because i got new ones now." y/n said with a small pout. "it took me a lot of time before i could trust you five... it's the same with those boys too, you know?"

"it's hard meeting people, but everything feels so easy and less anxious-y with you guys..." y/n said while fiddling her skirt. "do you guys think i'd let you go that easily?"

the five glanced at each other before they gave their sincerest apologies to y/n. the six of them then hugged each other in the middle of the hallway.

"not even old clothes are abandoned... they turn into another useful item. a rug! o-or a faucet filter!"

the five of them laughed at y/n's sudden optimism. they were already having a hard time coping with her cuteness. they're all gonna die at this point.

"let's just go..." y/n said, frowning.

the six of them walked to the occult club while catching up like they were away from each other for 10 years.

the guys made sure to tell y/n everything that has happened to them while she was gone. luca even told her unimportant things which became really interesting because of the way he tells them.

"i have a proposal about the boys joining the club." y/n said after everyone took a seat except for her.

"me too." vox said and stood up.

but ike just pulled him back down.

"should we hear vox first?" y/n asked, but ike and shu just shook their head while making x marks with their arms.

"then i'll start first." she cleared her throat. "i've decided to accept them in the club—"

"—no!"

"vox!"

"—but i will limit their hold to the charms." y/n finished before glaring (cutely) at vox. "i will give them their charms, but i won't activate their abilities until we need them."

"so you'll activate them on spot?" ike asked.

"yes." y/n replied. "i already have awareness of their abilities. they're great people." y/n happily said.

the five sighed with a small smile. if that's what she thinks, then.

"we can accept their forms this thursday. then we can give them their charms by friday if needed." the lady said. "is that good?"

"yes, president!"

"good."

"ah. how's your homework? can i see everyone's progress?"

the five took their notepads out of their bag, shuffling before showing y/n what they've practiced so far.

"this is perfect." y/n said, pointing at shu's work.

she then went in between ike and luca. "ike, you wrote wrong symbols in this part. luca, you have missing triangles."

she also went between mysta and vox. "vox, you're almost there. but your lines are squiggly."

"must be because he's too oldge." mysta snickered.

y/n giggled. "mysta, you're missing a few symbols too. in here."

"aw dang. i actually really didn't put it. i thought you wouldn't notice."

y/n shook her head. "a missing detail won't make the circle work."

"y/n, can you help me with this symbol? i can't draw it," ike asked with his hand up in the air to catch y/n's attention.

"i suddenly want to fail mine." shu mumbled with the pen in between his lip and nose.

on the other hand...

"sonny, look at this. it's a proposal i made. what do you think?" shoto asked.

sonny's eyes widened before they glistened mischievously. "interesting."

"the board of admins has already agreed." shoto said with a chuckle. "we still have a few months. i want to leave half of the work to you so we won't cram everything. clear?"

sonny nodded. "i won't disappoint."

"you better. you fucking know who this proposal is for."

"knock knock!" yugo knocked before peeking. "is this eveland-senpai's fans club?"

the girls all glanced at the door in unison, only to see one of the transfers.

yugo asuma, who doesn't know him? aside from he's famous for his looks and sudden transfer, a lot of seniors like him too. and of course, they're aware of how ike favors him.

"yugo-kun!"
"what brought you here~?"
"come in, come in!"
"you're in the right club~"

"pardon me for my intrusion..." yugo said and went inside.

"i heard about eveland-senpai's fans club! can i join too?!" yugo excitedly said.

"of course! let's just wait for the president, she's running late today."

"i think it's because he went to that occult club again."

"here yugo, take a seat!"

"thank you." yugo said and sat down on the chair they offered him. "so... like, what do you guys do as eveland-senpai's fans? like, what does this club do?"

"we made this club to protect and love ike to the fullest!"

"we all promised to each other that we won't keep eveland-senpai from each other and will share him instead."

"yep! and we'll do everything to eliminate what's on his way and our way!"

share him? sensei's not an object. how ridiculous.

"i see... i really like eveland-senpai too, so i hope i could help him through this club somehow." yugo said, determined.

"the president is here~!"

"hello everyone!"

target locked, the president of eveland-senpai's fans club, akari-san.

"oh! a new face." akari said with a smile. "yugo-kun, right? are you lost?"

yugo almost frowned at her pretentious act. he knew she was trying so hard to be all angelic. which reminds him of...

fuck. leto-senpai. is she copying her?

disgusting. yugo thought while stopping himself from turning purple.

"i'm not, senpai..." yugo said and chuckled shyly. "i wanted to join the fans club!" he beamed.

akari blinked. "r-really?! we don't have any male members, this is new!" akari said and took yugo's hands. "are you really willing to join?"

how could she act this kind and pure after she murdered nemu? i know there's still no sufficient evidence but...

this is making me want to puke.

yugo nodded like a child.

"you can't just join for free though," akari said with a little pout.

i know. "then. i'm pretty close with eveland-senpai! you can ask me any questions about him and i promise to answer in full honesty!"

sorry, sensei... yugo cried in his mind.

"yes! tell us everything!" akari happily said as the girls surrounded yugo.

[nice, they took the bait. just keep getting their trust. you only have until today to know the location of their funds, yugo. but if they don't have one, give me a signal.]

[i'll personally go there and steal the president's wallet.]

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ¹⁶· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

a/n:
monday - noctyx's arrival
tuesday - finding out nemu's killer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 912 9
- y.shu as long as i'm here, no one can hurt you a sorcerer and a sickly child. a husband and a sickly wife. watch as love plays with time and chance...
22.9K 821 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
24.6K 662 6
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌." 𝐕𝐚�...
6.6K 202 24
This is a fanfic about Vox Akuma and Shoto/Shxtou. Story: After meeting for the first time, Vox and Shoto develop a relationship which blossoms to mo...