𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂-πŽππ’ 𝐈𝐍 π‘π„πŒπ...

De Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

A group of four different North-American Spec-ops are teleported to Remnant after their deaths. A Private Fir... Mai multe

Character bios. (UPDATED... AGAIN)
OP. 0: PROLOGUE
OP. 1: AW SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN...
OP. 2: THE MEETING
OP. 3: ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
OP. 4: H.A.L.O.
OP. 4.5: ATTRITION
OP. 5: LIVE FIRE
OP. 6: RIDIN'
OP. 7: BEDTIME STORIES (9,77K reads special)
OP. 8: BACK TO HIGH-SCHOOL
OP. 9: TAKING NOTES
OP. 11: CARS THAT GO BOOM

OP. 10: GOING SHOPPING

575 15 18
De Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

Beacon Academy Courtyard. 1436 hours...
3rd Person POV

It's been a long day at school for The Unit. The rest of the classes were not as boring as Professor Port's class, but they were still having a hard time keeping up with the rest of the students, since they knew basically nothing about this planet, which made homework a bit harder.
However, classes were over now, but they still had some stuff to do. They were now heading towards the Bullhead landing pads, where they were told to meet Coco and Velvet.

Christian: "Thank God, class is over..."
-The Ranger said as he walked with the rest of his teamates, cracking his neck loudly.

David: "Hey Alex, you told us you had to do something after Port's class. What was it?"
-The sniper asked his team leader, recieving a tired sigh as a response.

Alex: "Well, remember that Weiss girl? She was literally insulting Ruby for trying to help her. After she was gone I had cheer Ruby up, since she really did a number on her. She even hugged me after that."
-He chuckled a little bit, making the other three smile too. But one of them, Donovan to be certain, had a question.

Donovan: "Didn't you have personal space issues?"
-The Marine asked, looking at him with a curious look.

Alex: "Oh fuck yeah I do. I was screaming internally, but I didn't want to ruin the vibe."-he replied as everyone laughed, including him.- "No, seriously. I actually like being hugged, but only if you warn me first, 'cause if you don't I would end up like: AHH! WAH! AAAAHH!"
-The leader chuckled as he began to scream and make some crazy gestures, exaggerating a little bit to make it funnier, which it did, since his teamates began to laugh even harder.

After some minutes walking, they finally made their way to the landing pads, where Coco and Velvet were waiting for them. Coco was carrying her suitcase and a smothie on her hand while Velvet had a camera hanging from her neck. They even had a Bullhead ready to take them to the city.

Coco: "You guys are late."
-The girl said with a smirk as she checked her scroll, looking at the time.

David: "How much? Like 30 seconds?"
-He replied with a similar smirk, making the girl chuckle a bit in response. After that, everyone got in the VTOL and headed to the city.
During the flight they had some conversations, most of them being jokes or funny events from older times.
Coco and Velvet were getting to know them a little better, finding out they were some strange but certainly funny and interesting individuals.

Later...
City of Vale. 1445 hours...

Pilot: "And we're here! Welcome to Vale!"
-The pilot said right after the Bullhead landed. After that, everyone got out as soon as the doors opened, now having a good look at the city.
The Operators found it very interesting. It had an almost semi-old European aesthetic while also mixing some futuristic things here and there, like the blue-glowing crosswalks, signs and light poles. Anyways, they were now following Coco and Velvet to the shop.

Christian: "Damn, this place looks cool."
-The Ranger said as he looked down at the glowing crosswalks while stepping over them. He had never seen something like this before, and it was a pretty original concept.

Alex: "It kinda reminds me of Germany? Well, mostly because of the buildings..."
-The leader commented as he rubbed his moustache.

Donovan: "You been to Germany?"
-The Marine asked, supprised that Alex actually went to Germany, a place that he actually wanted to visit before.

Alex: "Yep. Had to get MEDEVACed there while I was in Iraq..."

David: "Why?"
-The sniper asked, now curious that his leader somehow got MEDEVACed to Europe while he was in the middle of Iraq.

Alex: "That's a story for another time... I don't feel like recalling all of that."
-He replied, with the others nodding in response, understanding that it may have been an unpleasant event. However, they didn't seem to notice that Coco and Velvet were listening too.

Velvet: "Germany? Iraq? What are those places?"
-The rabbit faunus asked as she tilted her head, slightly confused.

Coco: "Yeah, never heard those names before."
-The other girl said. Now the Americans seemed a bit nervous that they blew out some cover. However, they were saved by the fact that they had finally arrived at the shop.
The two girls went first, being followed by the four Operators, all being greeted by the cashier, whom seemed to know Coco since she was a frequent client.

Cashier: "Oh hey, Coco! Welcome back! Oh, I see you brought some friends too~"
-The cashier, a young, good-looking woman with amber eyes and long brown hair, said as she looked at the Operators, whom laughed nervously at the flirty encounter.

Coco: "Hey there Alle, how is it going?"
-Coco replied as she waved at her friend, whom looked back at her.

Alle: "Oh, as always! Business is running perfectly! So, what are you buying today?"
-She replied with a happy voice, whose accent seemed to be Italian, a bit loud though.

Coco: "Well, I'm not buying something today. They are." -she replied as she pointed at the Americans.- "Some bullies were messing with Velvet here and they scared them away. Thought I could return the favour by buying something for them. Say, can you make a discount?"

Alle: "Oh, but of course! A friend of yours is a friend of mine!" -the cashier said as she went over to the Operators, greeting them.- "Good evening, gentlemen~ The name is Allegria Ambra, but you can call me Alle, pleasure to meet you."

Alex: "Alexander Darren, nice to meet you too."
-The leader replied with a smile on his face, just like his teamates.

Christian: "Christian Benavidez, it's good to know you, miss Ambra."

David: "David Othic Clarris, miss. Hope we get to know each other better~"

Donovan: "Donovan Donahue, ma'am. It's good to meet you."
-They replied to her, making Alle blush a little bit, specially with David's tone.

Alle: "Okay, let's get you some clothes! This way, please!"
-The cashier said as she walked towards the male clothing section. As they did so, Coco and Velvet followed them too.

Christian: "She sure is a cheery one."
-The Ranger chuckled as he looked back at Coco and Velvet.

Velvet: "Everyone says it."
-The bunny girl replied as she giggled a little but. She honestly liked them, specially Donovan since he was the one who scared Cardin away, but the rest went to help her after that too.
Needless to say, they earned hers and Coco's trust, without even knowing. Now it was time to return the favour.

Later...

Alle: "Now, let's see how you look!"
-The cashier said as she, Coco and Velvet were facing four different courtains, where the Operators were in. They would come out the wardrobes in their new set of clothes.
First, it was Christian's turn.

After he stepped out of the wardrobe, he crossed his arms and posed, looking at Velvet's camera with a serious look.
He was wearing his same black beanie, a thin white sweater with the word "stronger" written on its left sleeve and its left chest. He was also wearing a pair of baggy, beige cargo pants and a pair of black shoes.

Alle: "Oooh~ Good! Street style, I like it!"
-She said as she looked at him up and down while Velvet took a picture of him. Meanwhile, Coco had a slight smirk on her face.

*Snap!*

Next one was David, who took the same stance that Christian did, with a cocky smile on his face.
He was wearing a tightly-fitted OD Green T-shirt with multiple small, black "X" drawn in it. He also had a pair of dark grey, baggy cargo pants and a pair of green coloured sneakers.

Coco: "Cool, it really suits your style."
-The girl said while Velvet took a couple of pictures of him, since he actually looked quite handsome.

*Snap! Snap! Snap*

Now, it was time for the star. Alex. The team leader.
He practically did the same stance than the other two, only facing in the other direction. He had a black, slightly unbuttoned shirt with its sleeves rolled up, exposing his muscular forearms. He also had some dark blue, regular jeans strapped with a black leather belt. He was also wearing the same shoes Christian had, only in grey and black instead if fully black.

Alle: "Classy, love it~"
-The girl said as she rose her eyebrows while looking at him with a grin on her face. Velvet actually took quite some pictures of him, begining to blush a little bit.

*Snap-Snap-Snap-Snap!*

But before she was teased by Coco, the final one finally stepped out: Donovan.
He was weraing a white, tight tank top tucked in his pants, exposing his muscular arms and marking his chest. He also wore a pair of light blue, regular jeans, also strapped with a black leather belt. Finally, he wore a pair of black sneakers.

Everyone was silent now. Coco, Alle and Velvet were wide-eyed, the latter taking A LOT of pictures of him, being the one who had the simplest outfit, but dragging a lot of attention with his height and muscular build.

*Snap-Snap-Snap-Snap-Snap-Snap-Snap-Snap!*

Donovan: "Heyheyhey, ok! That's enough. I think ya got enough pics." -he said while gesturing her to calm down, chuckling a little bit. He also got the attention of the other three, whom were chuckling to each other.- "What is it?"
-The Marine asked as he looked at his teamates, who looked at each other with cocky smiles on their faces, sharing the same tought. Then, David began to count down to three with his fingers.

Christian/David/Alex: "Aw shit, here we go again."
-The three said in unison before they began to laugh, with the Marine joining in.

Donovan: "Man, fuck you guys!"
-He replied while laughing too, unlike the girls who didn't seem to get the joke... Too bad they'll never know what it is supposed to mean.
After all of that, they finally went to pay for their new clothes, wich were now inside paper bags they would carry back to the Academy.

Alex: "Thank you for this."
-The leader said as he looked down at Coco and Alle, thanking them for the clothes.

Meanwhile, Velvet was talking to Donovan, constantly apologizing for taking so many pictures. He seemed fine with it though, he even gave her some head pats to calm her down, which ended up making her blush.

Coco: "No need to. I had to return the favor. Besides, you said you needed an extra pair of clothes, so I brought you here."
-She replied as she patted his arm with her elbow, smirking.

Alle: "Come back soon! We're open Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM!"
-Alle said as she said goodbye to her friends, both old and new. They also said their goodbyes before exiting the store and heading back to the landing pads.

David: "What a lovely lady."
-The sniper said as he looked back at the store. He was definitely comming back, mostly because how she complimented him, something he really appreciated.

Christian: "Indeed she is."
-The Ranger replied, chuckling a little bit.
After a couple of minutes walking, they all made their way back to the Bullhead, which was waiting there for them.
Soon after, they jumped inside, now on their way to the Academy again.

Christian: "Hey Velvet." -the Ranger called the rabbit faunus, whom looked at him.- "You were taking pictures of us back at the store. Can I ask why?"

Velvet: "O-oh. Well, I'm actually into photography. It's one of my hobbies, so I thought I could take some pictures of you. If you don't mind of course..."

David: "Don't worry, I don't mind. But if you post those pics somewhere, tag us or something."
-He replied as he chuckled a little bit, with a similar response comming from the rest of the team.
They actually found her hobby an interesting one, since they had their own too. After that, they ended up talking about their hobbies too. Coco's was obviusly fashion, but the Americans had different ones.

Alex was into gunsmithing, since he was a small-arms repairman, but he was, unexpectedly, a collectionist too. He actually owned some geiger counters and other strange artifacts.
Christian was actually a better mechanic than a medic, the main reason why he wanted to work on the Humvee too.
Donovan's hobbies were art-related, with music being his main hobby and the second one being drawing. He plays the guittar and sings quite skillfully.
And finally, David's hobbies were dancing and target practice. He was a remarkable sharp shooter but also a quite skilled dancer too.

Beacon Academy. 1527 hours...

After a while, they were finally back on Beacon Academy, stepping out of the bullhead. The Operators said their goodbyes to Coco and Velvet, thinking about hanging out again sometime, since they really enjoyed this time they had with them.
As they did so, Velvet actually hugged Donovan before they parted ways.

Alex: "Seems like you made a new friend, bug guy."
-The leader said as he patted the Marine's back, whom chuckled in response.

Donovan: "Yep, I sure did."
-The Marine replied as he looked at the girls walking away. Then, a bit of silence followed, being interrupted by Christian, whom was looking at the time on his scroll.

Christian: "Well, it's still early and we pretty much have the rest of the day off. You guys wanna work on the Humvee with me?"
-The Ranger asked as he looked at his teamates, since he may need help with some things.

David: "Yeah, count me in!"
-The sniper replied as he patted his buddy on the back. Being followed by his Team Leader.

Alex: "Me too."
-The leader added, with the Marine now being the only one left.

Donovan: "Oh fuck yeah!"
-He replied, being ready to help his friends with their new vehicle. Sadly, he was stopped dead in his tracks by a familiar voice comming from behind him.

Glynda: "I'm afraid that will not be possible." -the teacher said, making the Marine turn around and face her. She seemed upset with him, for an obvius reason.- "I've been looking for you, Mister Donahue. Come with me, we need to discuss something, at my office."
-She said, pretty much ordering the Marine to come with her. He knew what this was about, so he simply complied and went with her, not before talking to his friends.

Donovan: "I'll be there later."
-He said to his teamates before following Glynda, whom was taking him to her office to talk about a certain event that occurred earlier today...
And he would try her best not to scream at her if something goes south.

TO BE CONTINUED...

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

God damn it, FINALLY! This took so long because I was on my final tests in school. And, Marines, it is with great happines to inform you that school is no more for me.
Summer is comming soon, so I'll have more time to write!

By the way, did you guys like that cashier OC I added? Tell me what you think about her!
Also, fun fact: The Unit's outfits are based on clothes that I actually own. Except for Donovan's clothes which are basically CJ's clothes. But I actually own the jeans and the sneakers.

Tell me, what do you think?
Anyways. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And as always, have a nice day!

-Doom_Vietnam_Slayer.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

161K 2.6K 28
What Happens when 4 US Marines from different conflicts are thrown together into a new world and they have to fight together to stay alive. by the wa...
493 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
87.8K 1.4K 35
What would happen if Team JNPR discover a mysterious ancient 'ruin' during the mission, which contained a portal, and Jaune gets sucked into the port...
65.4K 966 136
Jaune Arc was never an actual Arc, he was the bastard of Jonathan Arc and a nameless woman, his sisters loved him, his adopted mother loved him but h...