JASON VOORHEES X (WEREWOLF) R...

By xxTheRuntxx

ummmm....the title says it all hehe !!!! :D More

#SELFIE
UNPACKING
THE STORY
SHOULD I ??(A/N) IMPORTANT
A DOGS BITE IS WORSE THAN ITS BARK
A SHACK AND A HEAD !!!
THE SACK MAN

WELCOME TO CAMP BLOOD !!!

4.7K 111 5
By xxTheRuntxx

Reader's prov
I don't know how I got her/him to talk me into this aghhhh why "(y/n) are you even listening to me?" no....hehe I thought "Anywho like I was saying there's going to be a lot of people at this place" said (y/b/f/n) my best friend one of the people I care about....WAIT DID HE/SHE SAY A LOT OF PEOPLE "A lot of people but but you know I don't like a lot of people" I freaked out "Calm down not that many as you think " she/he said ohhhh thank god "Were here !!!" yelled (y/b/f/n) as we past the sign that said WELCOME TO CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE only there was a red x on the words crystal lake and above it was written BLOOD in red paint ..... Lovely just flipping lovely I thought (sup my little killers tell me if you want more :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
793K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...