UNPACKING

Readers prov
So after the whole selfie thing we finally got to our cabin which let just say really really dirty when I mean dirty there was a lot of cob webs and dust in the cabin there was bunk beds and a dresser with a mirror on top plus a book self with some books .... wait where's the bathroom .... Ohhh that's right there's one outside a little ways away from the cabins "(Y/N)" (y/b/f/n) yelled which snap me out of my thoughts "s..sorry....yes" I replied "ummm..its ok and there starting a bom fire ...so let's get our ass's moving!!!" I guess I did not realize but I must of sat on the bottom bunk when I was in thought but then something hit me "wait its already dark out .... Wow how long did it take to unpack" "well yes it is dark and since you want to bring the whole dam house it took pretty long" she/he said drastically "OK calm your tits drama queen/king ... Some of this stuff is useful" I replied in a sassy way doing a z snap in her/his face "mmmh so this is useful" (y/b/f/n) said pointing at a old beat up teddy bear as she did a z snap back in my face "hey he helps me sleep...ughhh ok you got a point let's just go" we walked out of the cabin....(hope you like I will update 2 every day or more bye bye :3)