Rainbow 6 Siege One-Shots!

By DylerHolt

This is a book about characters in the game called Rainbow 6 Siege and I will be writing requests or just wri... More

Jackal x Lion
Lion x Doc
Thermite x Thatcher
Kaid x Oryx
Lion x Doc #2

Introduction/Rules

110 0 4
By DylerHolt

Hello! My name is Dyler and this is going to be my book of Rainbow 6 Siege one-shots of different couples in the game! I can mix and match anyone if I feel like it or get a special request to do so! But here are the rules:

1.) No being rude if I don't pick your request

2.) I can only take so many at a time since I have a life outside of the book.

3.) No hatred of any kind, if you hate it just keep it to yourself and find something else to read you fuckface.

4.) Be respectful of other people's ships when they request them. People ship others who shouldn't be shipped but it's whatever floats your boat. Don't be a dickhead about it.

5.) Do NOT spam me to write your request or that is an IMMEDIATE block.

6.) Have fun reading and requesting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...