"Only For Us" T...

By roseraze_

JEON'S ENTERPRISES the well known industry...... Korea's biggest company....this company handled by jeon brot... More

•.•.into.•.•
•.•.1.•.•
•.•.2.•.•
•.•.3.•.•
•.•4.•.•
•.•5.•.•
•.•.6.•.•
•.•.7.•.•
•.•.8.•.•
•.•.9.•.•
•.•.10.•.• 🌼
•.•.12.•.•
•.•.13.•.•
•.•.14.•.•

•.•.11.•.•

4.6K 183 43
By roseraze_

Y/n pov...

I woke up feeling headache...suddenly i felt 2 strong arms around my waist....

I look beside...they are sleeping with me naked...then i remembered about last night...we make out...

But how just how...

Jungkook: bby why are you wake so early...

Y/n: -w-what happen b-between us...

Jeongguk: you don't remember we made love honey....

Y/n: n-no it can't b-be

Jungkook: it's true bby...we couldn't get in right way...that's why we mixed v**** in your drink....

Then i remember i drank Juice in that plane...that's why i feel burning when they touched me last night....

Tears started coming from my eyes but no word came out of my mouth... i was in trauma i lost my Frist time my vir**nity

Jungkook: don't cry you can't do anything love...you are ours now and we are your's

Jeongguk: we wasn't leave you honey never....let's go get a shower together...

Jeongguk took me in bridal style... i didn't react a bit cause i lost my all strength...i feel like dead from inside

I stepped in cold floor...tow strong chests pressed me...then jungkook Switch on the shower...i whole body went numb then they started cleaning me....

By touching me everywhere...they just smiled at me like nothing happened

Now my tears also stop coming...

Y/n: you guys raped me...(blankly)

Their eyes darken...jungkook grabbed my jaw and made me look at him..

Jungkook: it's call love honey don't make us do something that make you regret later....

I was terrified now more...it's toxic it's toxic obsession...

After shower they made me ware their oversized shirt with a pair of sweatpants

Jungkook: sit here baby we coming with food we know you are hungry...

I sat on bed lifelessly...and looking outside of windows...i only can see Deep forest and rain...

I smiled at my fate...the sky also crying with me for mah bad luck...

Then after some time they came with a tray of food...then sat beside me

Jungkook: bby open your mouth...we will feed you...

I don't know what came in my mind...i asked them

Y/n: you wasn't eat...

They smiled at me...

Jeongguk: later bby...now eat...

They feed me...after some time they went outside locked me in the room...

It's now night time. I was in the room whole day it's very suffocating but i can't do anything ....some maids came and gave dinner...after that i was sitting quietly....i didn't saw them this whole day after breakfast...

Then i saw them entering inside...

Jeongguk: hi bby how have you been... i know you are good girl...

Jungkook: and you know good girls do...?!

Y/n: w-what...??

Jeongguk: give pleasure to her daddy's...

He whispered in mah ears....it's giving me chills...

Y/n: n-no please...

I don't want to intimate with them last time they did it by giving me v****...

Then suddenly a storm crashed sound echoes the whole vila...i flinched and hugged jeongguk...i was shaking badly...

But them i felt warmth around me...they hugged me...i closed my eyes...we lay down together that's how we defeat in dream land...

Next morning...

I woke up frist...again this 2 brother hugging me like some one will snatch me from them....

I want go back to my home to my parents...i wanna see jimine...i miss them
Also tae and jin oppa i don't what they are doing now...

But how can i get out from here how ??

I looked at them thinking something deeply...i can tell how much they are obsessed with me...and this obsession will take me out of here...

I have to play along for my freedom... i have to show that i accepted them and I'm happy with them when they will start believe me...then I'm sure i will be outa from this cage...

Jungkook: good morning sweetheart...(husky voice)

Y/n: good morning...(sweet smile)

They looked at me with raised eyebrow...

Jeongguk: are you ok...???

He said Checking my temperature hurriedly...

Y/n: huh no I'm ok...I'm totally fine...(chuckled)

They looked at me weirdly...then i got up and went towards bathroom...

After shower i ware this...

I started drying my hairs but i noticed the door is opened slightly...i took this chance and went outside....the villa is very huge...i started roaming around...

Now I'm in a hallway...then outside place is so beautiful...

I was walking here and there....but the i noticed a door in a corner i went inside...

I looked the amusingly...it's so unique and awesome..i started to walk forward...but then the beautiful yet amazing Scenery caught my eyes...

It's so beautiful...

I run towards the little waterfall...then i sat on a rock and dipped my foots in the water...i shiver when the cold water touched my bare foot...

I was enjoying this moments but i didn't last long...

Jungkook: who gave you permission to get out of your room...(yell)

I flinch and looked backward...to found 2 fuming demons looking at me deadly eyes...

I stand up...then jeongguk hold my forearm and pulled me towards them...

Jeongguk: answer babygirl...(glaring)

Y/n: i-i was f-feeling suffocated i-inside there..

Jungkook: that's not our problem...we were searching madly and you are here enjoying..

This is the time to play along...i looked at them with loving eyes and put my hands on their chest softly...

Y/n: i was feeling suffocated but mostly missing you guys....(sweet smile)

They were looking me like they saw any ghost...

Jeongguk: what..?!?

Y/n: i came outside to find you guys to spend some time with you...(hugged them)

They hesitated frist...but then hugged back...i tried to back away but they glowed...then i again hugged them after some minutes they broke the hug...

Y/n: come let's feel the nature...

I dragged him towards the waterfall...

I sat down with them...and closed my eyes let the wind touch my face...

I felt the are looking at me...i opened my eyes and looked at them...they were looking at my chest and thighs...

I embarrassingly hide my chest with my hands..then i heard some dark chuckles..

Jungkook: you look sexy honey.. (whisper)

Y/n: thank you...

Jeongguk: I'm loving your this side...i guess you are finally accept us..

Y/n: yes i also wanted to give you  guys a chance...

Jungkook: glad to hear...

Then suddenly jungkook took me in bridal style and started walking somewhere.....

Jeongguk: let's go then prove it..(whispered)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you liked this chapter candy's 💐🌸💮🏵🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷⚘....then don't forget to vote and comments...luv ya 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 428 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...
Villain By ★

Fanfiction

19.8K 1.3K 20
Jungkook got trapped in a mission to kill Kim Seokjin; a dangerous mafia, to save his family. But ended up being the obsession of his brother, Kim Ta...
525K 21.6K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...