๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ // ๐šœ๐š...

็”ฑ thedevilssapphire

"I miss you and I can't stop writing about you." DISCONTINUED ๆ›ดๅคš

//๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ//
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š๐š๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿท. ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ - ๐š™๐š๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ. ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜'๐šœ ๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”๐šข? ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐š–๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿบ. ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š. ๐Ÿท
๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐Ÿท. ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐š–๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿท. ๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š
๐Ÿธ. ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š-๐™ถ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐š˜๐š˜๐š•๐šœ
๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™
๐Ÿธ. ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ
๐š“๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š—๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›
๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š’๐š— ๐š‹๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š— - ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
A/N

๐Ÿน. ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜'๐šœ ๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”๐šข? ๐š™๐š ๐Ÿธ

532 10 9
็”ฑ thedevilssapphire

"GOD! Why are you upset with me?"

"We'll maybe you drooling over Nancy, who! If you forgot. Broke your heart into a million pieces." you hissed.

"You can't be serious."

"The hell I am serious you jackass."

"Stop calling me a jackass."

"What's wrong, jackass."

"Y/n stop it."

"Jackass!"

"Y/N"

"JACK. ASS."

"THAT'S IT! Either you two go somewhere and have sex, coz the sexual tension is so freaking intoxicating in here. Or shut up and help us with the Vecna's curse."

You both fell silent at Dustin's shouts.

"Thank you."

"I would have never hurt you like Nancy." You whisper. Eyes trailed across the room to nowhere. 

Looking down at you, Steve was surprised. Your eyes were strained to the floor. You looked hurt. Mentally scolding himself, Steve brought a hand under your chin.

"What did you say."

"Nothing."

"Y/n. Baby."

"Go suck Nancy's dick Jackass." You hiss, pulling his hand away and strutting over to Robin.

"Now here's the plan, we're..."

Dustin's words drowned out as Robin sighed. She knew the kid had a big ego, but never like this. Maybe it was his tone. Slumping your shoulders you sighed loudly. Catching the girl's attention, purposely.

Rolling her eyes at the baseball cap-wearing kid. Robin nudged you. "Does this kid ever shut up?"

"You think he's bad now? Trying babysitting him when he was six till this day I still don't know how he managed to explain the whole production of how babies were made to me... I was eleven at the time."

"HE WAS SIX!." she shouted.

"ROBIN." Dustin hissed. Making you giggle.

~Flashback~

You had been staring at the question for the past twenty minutes.

'What is the purpose of a period?'

Eyebrows scrunched together, pencil tapping against your bottom lip.

"How the hell should I know." You mumbled.

You were supposed to be babysitting your neighbour's annoying kid. What was his name, David? No, Daniel, Nah... Dustin, yeah Dustin.

That reminded you. Where the hell was he.

The sound of what you assumed was legos, being smashed to the ground filled your ears.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Getting up from your seat you made your way down the hallway and to the right.

"Dustin. What the hell?"

Pulling open the door, you saw the baseball cap-wearing kid on the floor surrounded by, well you had no idea what it was, but it was not legos. More something illegal, all it had was wires sticking out of it.

"Is that a radio?" You asked, confused.

The kid sat in pure silence, the only noise being the ticking of the clock in the dining room. You both locked eyes.

"...No...?"

Of course, you, of all the preteen kids in the street, had to be babysitting Dustin Henderson.

"Okay...? Then what are you doing?" You pressed.

Shooting up from his spot, he kicked the thing under his bed. "Nothing."

"Sure did-"

"I said it was nothing." He stated, his little legs taking him to you.

"Come on let me help you with your homework." With that, he took off down the hall. Homework? Six-year-old, helping you with homework?

"YOU'RE SIX YEARS OLD! HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT HOMEWORK? you called after him.

And there he was, sitting in the seat you were in writing away.

"No, no." You stalked up to him, peering down. Holy shit.

"How?"

He turned his little head to you and smiled. Before pointing to the diagram in your textbook. Eyes wide you stared at him with disbelief.

After numerous accounts of you, sending him to watch tv and his protests. Dustin had explained to you the whole aspect of the vital concept of sexual intimacy.

"And that is how babies are made."

~Present Day~

You smiled at the thought. Little shit.

And ever since that day you and Dustin, formed a sibling-like relationship. Him bugging you every five minutes. Even attempted to teach you how to play DnD, which just ended with you staring at the kid, especially when you saw him wearing  - this even more ridiculous - hat.

"... Eddie the police have you as a potential suspect."

Perking up at this. Your eyes darted straight at 'Rocky' who was sitting down.  An idea formulating in your head. Steve saw the clogs in your head-turning the minute your eyes grew wide and head snapped up.

He knew that look all too well.

You did this before you would either snap a snarky or sarcastic remark at someone. He remembered the week Billy first moved to Hawkins.

~Flash back~

You had been seated in the bleachers, 'watching', Steve at practice. Trying to scratch the stain off your white converses had been way more interesting than watching a bunch of 'low self-esteem cocky, dickhea-, sorry'  Hawkins' high basketball team practice for this year's tryouts.

Since you forgot to bring your walkman to school today. It was either that or do your homework, which you and your teachers knew was not going to happen. So the yellow stain on your shoe, it was.

Cheers had erupted from the team, someone must have scored. Peering up you saw Steve lying flat on the floor and this mullet-wearing asshole flaunting his shit. Though you were too caught up on how sexy Steve looked, you could just take him -.

"Hey sexy, never seen you before."

Snapping out of your horny trance, you were met with sky blue eyes. Cute, you thought. Looking him up and down, you smirked.

"Well, maybe you would, if your eyes weren't trained on every girl's ass in this school... besides I wouldn't bother with Carol. She is flat as a blackboard." you simply stated picking your nails.

Billy for once in his life looked gobsmacked. He usually was able to make girls blush, not... disinterested. That, however, didn't mean he was going to give up easily.

Chuckling, he took a hold of your hand. Caressing it, before yanking you forward. This guy needed a mint and a shower.

"My eyes are up here sweetheart, not at your fingernails."

Steve watched the interaction between you and Billy. This was not going to end well.

"Oh, I know. It's just that, I don't want to have to look at something that's cliché... or was it provocative, like you."

Billy's eyes widen.

"Hey Billy, come on man. You don't want to waste your time with her." Tommy called.

"Oh, believe me. I wouldn't mind a taste of this one." You watched as his eyes grew with lust, as he did so. Lord, here we go.

"Go on, Billy. Your boyfriend's calling." Snapping his head to you, what was once lust now was replaced with fire.

Sensing something was going to happen, Steve made stealthy movements toward you two.

"Hey, Billy? Man? What's up?"

Steve saw the clogs in your head turn.

"Nothing, man. Just this little bitch." Billy called, beginning to grow frustrated, with you.

And that's when it happened.

"Is that what you call Tommy, huh? Little bitch...? Kinky."

Your attempt to anger the guy was one big failure. You instead intrigued him.

Billy leaned in, stopping right next to your ear. His hot breath touched your cheek. This bitch was panting, heavily. He definitely needed a shower.

"You're such a little tease, L/n." He whispered, pushing off the bench and walking past all the boys.

~Present~

And there it sat. That menacing smirk, the smirk that got any guy on their knees.

"A convicted killer? And here I thought you were the leader of a Satanist group...? Kinky." You stated.

Satanist, Eddie thought. 

Everyone's attention was now on you,  Lil ol' you.

"Y/n!" Dustin hissed loudly. "Do we need to get you desexed!?"

Steve knew what you were doing, he knew all too well. Yet choose to not fall into your games... At least he thought he wouldn't.

"Dustin, just...just continue."

Peering his gaze away from you, the young boy continued.

"Anyway! In order to prevent anyone from experiencing a trance by Vecna. I'm going to ask that we pair up... wait...one...two...seven... okay maybe one will be a group of three."

"I'm going with Rocky." You stated bluntly. Staring Steve dead in the eyes. Walking over to Eddie, you reached your hand out. He looked at it, then behind you.

"Would you just take my hand, it's not poisoned."

Hesitantly Eddie grasped your hand. Soft, he thought.

"Woah, Woah. What? No! Y/n, you're coming with me. Whether you like it or not."

"The hell I am. Fuck off. Besides, I want to make a new friend... is that so bad?" Without any protests. Or more like Steve yelling at you to get back here. You and Eddie left.

Sighing Steve kicked the closests thing near him.

"Damn, bitch."

"Well, buddy it looks like you're stuck with me."

"What?" Steve hissed. "Wait, where did Robin go?"

Looking off to the other side of the room, Dustin, laughed nervously. "Well... whilst you and Y/n were bickering she left with Max and Lucas."

This information left steve fuming.

"JESUS...! No, not again, I'm not being the babysitter again... there is no fucking way. Fuck this where did that bitch... making me jealous."

"Oh my God. Would you stop sulking and c'mon... baby."

"Hey! I'm not a baby." Steve snapped, walking out of the boathouse.

Rolling his eyes the younger boy followed. "Yeah... 'course not."

Meanwhile, there was silence between you and Eddie.

You flickered your flashlight up the tree and sighed.

"You know I could be at home right now...in my PJs... watching Halloween, Beverly Hills cop...Streets of Fire... But no."

Eddie stayed silent. You two had been walking in complete silence since you stormed out of the boathouse. You seemed really upset, at Steve that was. So he decided to take matters into his own hands.

"What's your favourite song?"

"What?"

"I said, what's your favourite song?" Eddie simply stated gesturing to your walk-man.

Gently touching it, you glanced up. No one not even Steve noticed that you had your walkman on you.

"How'd you -"

"My eyes see a lot of things."

Chuckling you shook your head. "You know saying that, makes you sound like a serial killer."

"Oh does it now?" He cocked his head. His fuzzy hair swiped across his shoulders. Cute.

"Well is Lil miss feisty going to answer my question, or do I have to find out myself?"

Taking subtle steps, he inched closer to you.

"Okay, okay... Hang on...you're gonna laugh at me. Okay?"

Gasping Eddie placed a hand on his chest. "ME? Never."

Taking your walkman out and pulling the headphones off you pressed the play button. The once silent woods were now filled with the rock hit.

"Tears for Fears, huh?"

As quick as the music came it went.

"See I told you."

"Hey, hey. I reckon it's cool... well I mean considering they're no Kiss."

"Yeah, I guess."

You hadn't noticed Eddie close the gap between the both of you, pressing play your music began playing again.

"Don't take my heart, don't break my heart. " He began singing.

He was close, very close. Lips about to touch close. No, you couldn't do this, what about Steve. Before you could do anything, Eddie step back, embracing the song. Wiggling his eyebrows at you, he swayed to the pop music. You giggled watching the punk rock teen dance around you like a manic. At this moment it made you miss Steve. Considering this was your song.

~Flashback~

You both had promised Dustin, that you would be his emotional support for the winter dance. He had been going on about this girl, this popular girl, he wanted to ask to go with him. You had been sitting in the back watching all the kids get out of their car all nervous and dressed up. Bored, that was when a particular blue Camaro pulled up and a little redhead came out.

"I'll be back." You called opening Steve's door.

Slamming the door shut Max stuck her finger up at - who you knew damn right was- Billy in the car. Almost missing you.

"Max! Hey Max." Spinning around ready to shout, she caught your figure.

"Y/n. Hey." She smiled.

"Billy giving you a hard time...? You say it and his ass is grass."

The redhead looked up to you, she wasn't too sure what it was, maybe because you were different. And didn't drool over her brother, instead gave him a real hard time. Or maybe it was because you weren't self-efficient as all the other teen girls. Yeah, you wore makeup but it was only mascara and red-tinted lip balm. Not like the other girls. Or maybe it was how you could protect yourself.

"Nah, he's fine."

"Okay, well you have my number. Anytime you need I'll be there."

You sent a wink her way.

"Thanks, Y/n."

"No problem, foxy. Now show 'em what ya got it."

Max rolled her eyes at the nickname, 'foxy'.

Getting back to the car, you notice the empty seat, Dustin must have left. Opening the door you missed the look Steve gave.

"Where'd you disappear too?"

"Oh ya know, fairy godmother duty calls. As it does to you."  You stated, earning a scoff from the boy next to you.

"I am no 'fairy godmother'."

You turned to him with a raised brow. "Sure, sweetcheeks, whatever you say. Keep your masculinity intact."

Without another word you two were off, Steve hadn't said anything but turned up the radio. The soft music drowned out the car's engine. Eyes fixated on the glistening trees passing by. They looked so beautiful under the moonlight. Steve had looked over at you. He wasn't sure exactly when he fell, but he knew it was strong, stronger than what it had been for Nancy. He wanted to tell you but wasn't sure when. He knew he had to, it was killing him inside. Turning out off the road and through a dirt one. He had continued down it, noticing from the side of his eye, that you moved to face him.

"Where are we going? You're not going to kill me, are you...? Coz if you are, I just want to you know-"

"I'm not going to kill you L/n, so calm down, okay...? Just trust me."

Keeping a wary eye on him, you nodded your head. About five minutes later, Steve parked the car, near a cliff. The view took your breath away, literally. One because you had a fear of heights. And two, because the view was absolutely stunning. You could see every single glow of the houses in Hawkins.

"Oh wow."

Yet, Steve's eyes were trained on an even more beautiful sight, in front of him. You.

"You like it?"

Looking back at him, you were surprised by his question.

"Like it? Steve I... I love it." A smile spreads across your lips.

"Wait. let me grab something." Quickly making his way to the boot of his car, Steve pulled out his mobile stereo. Watching him you raised a brow.

"Steve, what are you -" The song silence you.

I want to be with you alone,

And talk about the weather.

Tears for Fears was one of your favourite bands. How did he know?

"Dustin...uh... he told me they're your favourite band."

But traditions I can trace against the child in your face

Won't escape my attention

Your smile only grew and he loved that.

"Well milady, may I have the pleasure of sharing a dance with you."

You keep your distance via the system of touch

And gentle persuasion

Grasping the boy's hand, you gave a giggle but was silenced when Steve pulled you in close. Looking up with were met with kind brown eyes. Brown eyes that held so much adoration toward you. Humming along you rested your head on his chest and began swaying to the gentle music.

I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much?

Oh, you're wasting my time

You're just, just, just wasting time

"I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much?" Steve sang along.

Chuckling at the vibration of his voice against your cheek.

"You know, you may need some singing lessons, kind sir."

Something happens and I'm head over heels

Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart

Don't, don't, don't throw it away

"Oh really well in that case. SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I'M HEAD OVER HEELS."

Throw it away, throw it away

You couldn't help but laugh at his horrid attempt to sing. Oblivious singing off-key on purpose, but at that moment you stared at him lovingly. Never had you ever felt this way. You knew right then and there, that Steve Harrington won over your heart. Meeting your eyes, Steve smiled. His heart fluttered at the sight of you.

I made a fire, and watching it burn

Thought of your future

Your hair,in its natural form, long and curly. Fluffy if that. Long lashes coated in the simplest bit of mascara and those rosie red-tinted lips. Those kissable lips. Leaning down, only inches from your lips, Steve paused. His minty breath fanning your hot plumped lips.

With one foot in the past, now just how long will it last?

Now, now, now, have you no ambitions?

My mother and my brothers used to breathing clean air

And dreaming I'm a doctor

You stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, gaining confidence. You pushed on your tip toes and adoringly smashed your lips into his. His soft and plump lips.

It's hard to be a man when there's a gun in your hand

Oh, I feel so

Your heart was beating rapidly, it felt like it was going to burst. But you didn't want it to stop. Not ever this moment was one that was going to be burned into your memory. Your first dance, your first kiss, your first love. The need for air pulled you both away from each other. With your eyes still closed you slowly let your lips slip.

Steve had been the first one to talk.

Something happens and I'm head over heels

I never find out until I'm head over heels

"Wow... that was... uh... that was." He was lost for words, he lifted his hand to his tingling lips. His finger lightly brushed where your lips had just been.

Something happens and I'm head over heels

Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart

Don't, don't, don't throw it away

"Yeah." You breathed.

"Y/n."

"Look I know, I shouldn't have done that... I'm sorry... I should have asked for your consent... oh my God, I'm a perve, oh God."

"Hey, hey. Y/n." Steve firmly held your shoulders. "You are no perve. Don't ever say that."

And this is my four leaf clover

I'm on the line, one open mind

This is my four-leaf clover

You nodded your head vigorously. Your hair fell in front of your eyes. Pulling a hand up steve brushed the strands away.

"I wanted to do that for a while now?"

In my mind's eye

"Really?"

One little boy, one little man

"Hell yeah, Y/n... I don't know how to tell you this... but you've captured my heart." And with that Steve pulled you back in. Lips to lips, chest to chest. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his hands around your waist.

Funny how time flies

~Present ~

Yes funny how time flies. You smiled at the memory.

"Yo, Y/n." The sound of Eddie's fingers snapping on your face. Scared the shit out of you. Smacking the guy's hand away you glared at him.

"Thought I lost you for a second, there."

"Not getting rid of me that easily, Rocky," you smirked pushing past him.

With that, you two continued your journey. Almost missing the chime of a grandfather clock, echoing in the distance.

A/n: And here it is. Part 2. I hope you all enjoyed it.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

177K 6.2K 31
"๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ก..." "๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ... ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
43.7K 644 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
721 20 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader โ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ก...
Stranger Things Imagines ็”ฑ bel <3

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

40.2K 417 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!