𝟹. 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚢? 𝚙𝚝 𝟸

"GOD! Why are you upset with me?"

"We'll maybe you drooling over Nancy, who! If you forgot. Broke your heart into a million pieces." you hissed.

"You can't be serious."

"The hell I am serious you jackass."

"Stop calling me a jackass."

"What's wrong, jackass."

"Y/n stop it."

"Jackass!"

"Y/N"

"JACK. ASS."

"THAT'S IT! Either you two go somewhere and have sex, coz the sexual tension is so freaking intoxicating in here. Or shut up and help us with the Vecna's curse."

You both fell silent at Dustin's shouts.

"Thank you."

"I would have never hurt you like Nancy." You whisper. Eyes trailed across the room to nowhere. 

Looking down at you, Steve was surprised. Your eyes were strained to the floor. You looked hurt. Mentally scolding himself, Steve brought a hand under your chin.

"What did you say."

"Nothing."

"Y/n. Baby."

"Go suck Nancy's dick Jackass." You hiss, pulling his hand away and strutting over to Robin.

"Now here's the plan, we're..."

Dustin's words drowned out as Robin sighed. She knew the kid had a big ego, but never like this. Maybe it was his tone. Slumping your shoulders you sighed loudly. Catching the girl's attention, purposely.

Rolling her eyes at the baseball cap-wearing kid. Robin nudged you. "Does this kid ever shut up?"

"You think he's bad now? Trying babysitting him when he was six till this day I still don't know how he managed to explain the whole production of how babies were made to me... I was eleven at the time."

"HE WAS SIX!." she shouted.

"ROBIN." Dustin hissed. Making you giggle.

~Flashback~

You had been staring at the question for the past twenty minutes.

'What is the purpose of a period?'

Eyebrows scrunched together, pencil tapping against your bottom lip.

"How the hell should I know." You mumbled.

You were supposed to be babysitting your neighbour's annoying kid. What was his name, David? No, Daniel, Nah... Dustin, yeah Dustin.

That reminded you. Where the hell was he.