Revenge

Av Squirrellee

JK wants to take revenge on Jimin's father, Park Jay, not knowing that Jay is already dead. He makes Jimin go... Mer

Cafe boy
Where is he?
Dark and Blood
Lying
Hyung
Act
Danger
Plan
Forgiveness
Fight
Punishment
Reunion pt.1
Reunion pt.2
Author's note pt.3
The beginning
Hospital
Finding her
Truth
The real game
Memories
Alliance
Fake
Worry
Mystery
Two weeks
Birthday
Kidnapped
Who are you?
War
The truth
Change
Business
Meeting again
Weak
Betrayed

Reality

1.6K 93 33
Av Squirrellee

Jimin woke but didn't open his eyes. He laid on his back with his eyes closed. He didn't want to accept the reality, he didn't want to accept the fact that he won't ever see his daughter again.

It wasn't like he was going to see her, but there was a small chance, there was hope that lived in Jimin to see his daughter Jihan.

"You have to let it out Jimin," Jimin almost flinched by the voice because he wasn't aware that someone was sitting on a chair next to his bed.

Still, Jimin didn't open his eyes. He brought his right arm over his eyes to cover them. Tears slipped out of Jimin's eyes quietly. He didn't make any type of sound as the tears kept running one after the other like they were racing to get onto the pillow first.

After a minute passed, Jimin let out a choked sob, a sob that told his pain, a sob that was filled with sorrow and despair.

"Let it out Jimin, let it all out," the person sitting next to the bed said while caressing Jimin's hair.

"Hyung!" Jimin sat up and hugged Hoseok.
"Hyung, s-she left! She left me hyung! She will not come back!! How can someone have the heart to kill an innocent child! How could he!!" Jimin sobbed on Hoseok's chest.

"They are monsters, I will get revenge for you Jimin-ah, I promise!" Hoseok rubbed Jimin's back to comfort him.

"No, you won't! You love him too much to get revenge on him!!" Jimin's tone changed to an angry tone and pulled away from Hoseok.

"What do you mean? You know who did it?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin looked down, he regretted saying what he said because he knows Hoseok will ask him questions, but he can't answer, he can't let anything happen to Yeonjun, he can't risk Yeonjun's life.

"No, I don't hyung," Jimin replied," hyung, please don't ask me any more questions. Please leave my room, now. I'm not supposed to talk to you."

"Jimin, what-" Hoseoks sentence was cut by someone opening the door.

Both Jimin and Hoseok looked at the person standing at the door.

"Jimin, sir is calling you," Daniel said. Not waiting for another second, Jimin got up and walked towards Jungkooks office with Daniel walking behind him.

Jimin knocked on the door and went in when he heard a faint come in. Jimin walked in and closed the door after him and took small steps until he was in the middle of the office.

"Yes sir?" Jimin asked. He was standing in front of the person that might have killed his daughter. He was trying hard to control himself for the sake of Yeonjun's safety. He was trying to not jump at Jungkook or break down in front of Jungkook.

"Do you know what time it is?" Jungkook said with a monotone voice.

"No sir," Jimin was quick to reply.

"It is 8:30 am and I still didn't eat breakfast. Do you know what time I eat breakfast or do you need me to remind you?!" Jungkook banged on the table as he yelled making Jimin flinch.

"No sir, you don't need to remind me," Jimin said in a low voice.

"Then tell me, at what time do I eat breakfast?"

"6:30 am, sir" Jimin replied.

"And now it's almost time to eat lunch!!"

"I'm so sorry sir! I will get right to it!" Jimin exclaimed.

Jimin turned on his heels and started walking but stopped at Jungkook's words making him lose all the control he had over himself," you're so careless and lazy, that's why your daughter died."

"How dare you?" Jimin said with gritted and teary eyes. He turned around to face Jungkook with anger. "How dare you say that about her!! How dare you say that when everything going on in my life after I met you was your doing. Me being kidnapped, tortured, starved, harassed, and my daughter being taken away from me, it was all your doing!!" Jimin cried.

"How would you like it if I said, you're too heartless and monstrous that's why your parents left you?" Jimin sniffed as he asked. He saw Jungkook clenching his hand into a fist of anger. Jimin looked at Jungkooks fist and let out a dry chuckle," you wouldn't like that, would you?"

"Why would you take her away from me forever? Why would you bring her into our problem? Why are you doing everything that you're doing to me? What have I done to you? What wrong has my daughter done to you? What have we done to you?"

"Are you really that blinded by revenge that you would go as far as killing an innocent child?" Jimin asked with a low sad voice.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards Jimin," yes, I am that blinded by revenge. If your father hasn't killed my parents, then I wouldn't have brought you here and tortured you, and I wouldn't have killed your daughter. If only you have told me where your father is from the first time I asked you, then you would have been happily living with your daughter and that blue haired boy."

"My father didn't kill your parents!" Jimin growled.

"You're still defending him even though he killed your mother because she knew he killed my parents and she was going to tell the police. I respect your mom for trying to get justice for my parents, but your father..." Jungkook said in a monotone voice.

"He did not kill anyone! My father is innocent. It's just your parents got in trouble with dangerous people!" Jimin almost
pushed Jungkook but he controlled himself

Jungkook took ahold of Jimin's jaw and clenched on it as he growled," your father is a murder, a heartless murderer! He's the reason why my parents are not here today, he's the reason for everything. He was selfish and greedy, he wanted all the money and power to be his!"

"If he was the person you said he is, then what are you?" Jimin asked looking Jungkook in the eyes.

Jimin looked down shook his head. Tears started to glisten Jimin's eyes. How can Jungkook say these words about his father?

"Next time, don't you dare talk about my parents. Now was your daughter, the next time will be the blue-haired boy," Jungkook threatened as he pushed Jimin making him stumble and almost fall on the ground.

"Then, please don't say anything about my father and blame him for something he didn't do. Don't put my daughter's death in everything wrong I do," Jimin said with a cracked and low voice.

At that moment, Jungkook felt a weird feeling in his chest. He felt like he wanted to erase Jimin's tears, hug him and make him calm down. He felt a pang in his heart as he saw a tear roll down Jimin's face as Jimin wiped it quickly.

It reminded him of his mother.

"Leave and don't ever tell me what to do!" Jungkook ordered.

Jimin left and made his way to the kitchen. He saw Y/n in there.

"Good morning mam," Jimin greeted and bowed.

"Oh Jimin, good morning. No need for formalities, just call me Y/n," Y/n chirped.

"Sorry mam, I can't do that," Jimin responded with his head hung low.

"That's ok, I understand. I heard you had your own cafe and you were a really good barista! Would you mind if you made me one of your most famous drinks?" Y/n exclaimed.

"Um s-sure," Jimin stuttered because he was ordered not to server anyone but Jungkook and he can't just say no to a nice young lady.

Jimin made the iced frappe chino quickly and gave it to Y/n.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jimin froze upon hearing the roar of Jungkook.

"S-she asked me to make her coffee," Jimin said with a low voice.

"Did I order you to do it?!"

"No sir,"

"Throw it away!"

"But sir-" Jimin words were cute off when Jungkook yelled," I said throw it away!!"

"Yes sir," Jimin said and looked at Y/n giving her an apologetic look.

"No, he is not throwing it away!" Y/n said.

"You stay out of this Y/n!" Jungkook roared.

"I will not. You can't get him in trouble for making me coffee. I'm the one who asked him," Y/n defended Jimin.

"Don't defend him Y/n. He knows what he did wrong. Now throw the coffee away!"

"Sorry mam," Jimin apologised in a low voice and threw away the coffee.

"Go clean my closet and my room. I also need the room I locked you in cleaned, Daniel will lead you there," Jungkook order before turning around to leave.

"Will he leave me there alone?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smirked.

"Follow me to my room. Now!" Jungkook ordered and Jimin followed him quickly not needing to be told twice.

Once they reached the room, Jungkook lead Jimin to his walk-in closet.

It wasn't messy, there was nothing on the floor and everything looked clean and in place.

"Sir, it's clean in here," Jimin said.
"No, it's not," Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him confused.

'What does he mean by it's not clean?' Jimin thought.
Jungkook walked to his clothes and started to throw shirts, button-up shirts, jackets, and pants everywhere in the room.
Then he went to the jewelry section and started to through them everywhere on the floor. Then he turned to Jimin with a smirk," now clean." After that he started to make his way out of the closet. Jimin looked at his back in disbelief.

Jimin started to pick up the clothes and jewelry and put them back in there place, once he finished he walked out of the closet to see Jungkook on the bed.

"I'm done sir," Jimin said.
"Daniel!" Jungkook called and Daniel walked into the room.
"Yes sir?"
"Take him to clean the dark room," Jungkook ordered.
"Let's go," Daniel said in monotone.

Jimin followed and they both went to the dark room. As soon as Daniel opened the door, a horrible smell submerged from the room making both men scrunch their faces.

"Where is the light?" Jimin asked.
"Here," Daniel said as he turned on the light, it was very faint but you can still see in that light.

Jimin walked in to see a dead body drowning in its blood. The dead persons hand was cut off and the fingers were cut off and thrown around the dead body. One of the ears was ripped off and very deep cuts on the body. Jimin backed away in fear of the sight and the blood. He almost ran out but was stopped by Daniel.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I-I can't do this," Jimin said with heavy breathing. His head was down, he wasn't able to look up because he started to feel dizzy and unsteady.

"Yes you can and you will. Go now, clean," Daniel ordered.

"N-no, please! I can't," Jimin begged.
"I don't care, it's the boss's orders!" Daniel said as he left but was followed by Jimin.

"Go back in the room and clean!!" Daniel pushed him back, but Jimin wasn't listening and ran out.
Daniel called Jungkook and told him about whats going on. Jungkook was calm as he came because he knew that Jimin was going to act like this and he wanted to see Jimin suffer like this.

"Jimin go in there and clean," Jungkook said with a calm voice.

"No," Jimin shook his head. Seeing Jimin refuse his order enraged Jungkook.

How dare he say no to me?!, Jungkook thought. Jungkook then clutched on Jimin's hair and pulled on it. "How dare you say no to me?! Who are you to refuse my order?!"

"Sir please," Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes, "I can't do it."

"Not even for Yeonjun?" Jungkook asked making Jimin go silent.

"Good, now go clean," Jungkook pushed Jimin into the room. "Daniel turn off the lights, he'll clean in the dark for refusing to clean," Jungkook said then walked away.

"You brought this upon yourself," Daniel said as he turned off the lights, but stopped and said," you don't need to worry about the body, I'll have someone take care of it. Just clean the blood." then he walked away leaving Jimin in the dark creepy room with a dead body.

Jimin wasn't able to see anything, so he wasn't able to see how close or far he was from the body. He kept on walking but backed away when he stepped on something small but soft. He didn't know if it was the ear or a finger that belonged to the dead person before him. He didn't want to think about it but no matter how he tried, the image of the dead person was engraved in his brain.

Jimin was a crying mess at this point, he couldn't help but think about if they did this to his daughter.

He didn't know what to do or how to clean this mess. He walked until he kicked a bucket that he didn't notice when he came in. The bucket spilled the water that was in there. He didn't want to be there and do any of this. He just wished he could go back to being a happy family with Jihan and Yeonjun.

Jimin got on his knees and started to crawl slowly, trying to feel around for a cloth that he can use to try and clean. While he was crawling his hand touched something slimy and he fell onto his chest and face.

It was blood. He has slipped onto the dead person's blood. Jimin got up and backed away as far as he could from the blood. He tried to remove the blood from his face and body with shaky and unsteady hands. His head was spinning and his body was shaking, he was trying so hard to keep his eyes open.

"For Yeonjun," Jimin whispered in a weak voice repeatedly that sounded like a mantra. Jimin walked back to the body while repeating the same word over and over again. He sat on his knees again and started to feel around for the cloth he was looking for before and finally found a medium-sized cloth to clean with.

He started to clean the blood that was now mixed with the water. He squeezed the cloth into the bucket and crawled around the body to clean the blood. After he thought he has finished, he got up with the support of the wall and started walking out of the room while still using the walls for support to help him stay up.

Jimin finally reached Jungkooks room after what felt like hours and with blurred and heavy eyelids that fought the urge to close. Jimin opened the door to Jungkooks room but didn't find him there.

"Sir," Jimin called in a weak and quiet voice, but there was no response. "Sir" Jimin tried again but a little bit louder, Jungkook walked into the room but stopped at the door way because saw Jimin standing in his room while holding the wall for support, with bloody clothes, hands and face. Jungkook saw how Jimin looked so worn out and shaken up, but he wasn't able to feel the excitement he wanted to feel by seeing Jimin like this. "JK sir, I'm d-done."
    Jimin tried to walk out but once he got close to Jungkook and the door, Jimin's eyes finally closed and his body went limp, he almost fell but Jungkook was quick to hold him and protect him from falling to the ground.

                              (Not my edit!!)

"Damn it Jimin!"  Jungkook yelled as he carried him to his bed. "Daniel!"
"Yes sir,"
"Bring Doctor Kim, quickly!" Jungkook ordered.
"Yes sir!"
Jungkook looked at Jimin in worry. He tried to feel his heartbeat but it was so weak, his heartbeat was slow that Jungkook started to worry about Jimin unconsciously.

"Jimin, Jimin!! Open your eyes Jimin!" Jungkook tapped Jimin's face. Jungkook was then pushed aside by Jin who started to look for a heartbeat but he felt it was too weak.

"We need to get him to the hospital, now! He's in a very critical condition," Jin explained. Jungkook didn't think twice before he carried Jimin to his car. All that was going through his mind is saving Jimin.
_______________

Hello everyone 🫣🫣

Sooooo any feedback? Good?bad? So-so?

I know it's been long since I last update do here's this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

I apologise for making u wait but it's good right, u couldn't wait to see what happens in this chapter so maybe y'all made different scenarios of what's gonna happen... did you?

If you did write it down in the comments and I'd gladly read them and give comments!!!

Love y'all!!!!💜🤍❤️💜🤍❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

31.7K 2K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...
4.6K 199 16
Rosè is an assassin. It's her job to kill and fight. Her dad gave her a mission to kill Jeon Jungkook. She had to go to school to get closer with him...