dork diaries

By stellabig123

nikki has always liked brandon till the first day .and when his parents want to meet her.just as she finds ou... More

an evening in the park(UPDATED)
cheating
dating and party's
fights and peer pressure
fights and peer pressure part 2
shopping gone wrong
shopping gone wrong part 2
jail bail
Mrs.moved on to a new lover
GETTING MY BEST FRIENDS BACK!
.tears and the truth
movies and ruined dates
authors note
waking up
funerals and mystery unsloved
Congrats medee22!
close to death
close to death part 2
read this
more death
drama
secrets and mystery
need him back
just needed to let you guys know....
good can turn into bad
just when I said good could turn into bad it can get worse.....
more people to add....
an apology.....
telling Brian.....
TIME FOR ACTION PART 1
TIME FOR ACTION PART 2

hair damage and trying to commit suicide

2.2K 67 23
By stellabig123

The next day at school was normal until lunch. "What would u like?"the lunch ladieasked. I order my lunch and sit at my table with Bryan by my.side. "Ima go throw my lunch away"Chloe says as getting up from the table.Chloe then stops at her tracks when a boy yells something horrible. "Hey I heard you got sent to a crazy hospital for trying to get drugs for your mom.....must be a crack head hahahha!" everyone starts laughing but Chloe looks close to tears just when makenzie gets up and slaps her"stop being a cry baby!" I stand up to go to Chloe when she runs out of the cafateria. ( Later that night) phone:buzzz.
Nikki:zoey do you know what time it is I need to...
Zoey:nikki Chloe she tried to kill herself !
Nikki:wait...what?
Zoey: nikki I just get over to the hospital now!
Nikki:ok I'm on my way(hangs up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 35 30
Skylar Peterson has had a tough life. but she doesn't let that stop her from being herself. when she stands up for a random boy in a fight, she gets...
7.8K 202 18
No one know what love at first is especially when your only a child. But what happens when the one you thought you love doesnt remember you at all? W...
16.9K 558 44
They say opposite attract and in this case it fit perfectly. Roman is guy with a troubling past until his life is turned around by and incredible of...
16.4K 260 21
Who could have ever know that one boy could change your entire life? Nikki is a young girl who lost both of her parents. She mourned for them and now...