Hes my light (being edited)

By As_fcking_if

one unexpected night I saw him. My ex. He was here and he was after me again, I can't get away from him. ... More

⚠️Content and trigger warning ⚠️
Chapter 1- dance
Chapter 2-not here
Chapter 3-thank you
Chapter 4-connection
Chapter 5- blur
Chapter 6- safe
Chapter 7- stay
Chapter 8- nightmare
Chapter 9- cold
Chapter 10- fight
Chapter 11- vulnerable 
Chapter 12- mom
Chapter 13- love
Chapter 14- cry
Chapter 15- eat
Chapter 16- our
Chapter 17- lost
Chapter 18- forgive
Chapter 20- date
Chapter 21- so good
Chapter 22- join
Chapter 23- drunk
Chapter 24- sweet
Chapter 25- tattoo
Chapter 26- birthday
Chapter 27- different
Chapter 28- Rule
Chapter 29- ASH
Chapter 30- finally
Chapter 31- rely
Chapter 32- beg
Chapter 33- tripping
Chapter 34- fuck sienna
Chapter 35- be mine
Chapter 36- wedding (bonus)
One last end
New story

Chapter 19- angry

7.5K 115 39
By As_fcking_if

Sienna Marino

"Wait.. so Dobbys free? How?" Matteo asked looking at the screen.

"Harry gave him a sock." Ari told him.

"But doesn't his master have to?" Matteo asked confused.

"Yeah but since luscious gave him the book with the sock it seems like his master did." I explained.

"Ohhhh."

We continued watching the movies and when we finished the series Matteo was asleep and scarlet, Ari were waiting for our guys.

"So Si Si when I went to steal your clothes they were gone, is that because you moved into Ash room?" Scarlet grinned looking at me.

"Maybe." I winked.

"you guys fuck yet? We know you didn't when you told us you did." Ari said.

"I- your right we didn't the first time and still.. no not fully." I told them blushing. "What about you guys. And Ari don't even I already know you have." I smirked at her.

"How-" I cut her off.

"Your loud." I told her. He face went up in flames and she turned best red.

"We have too." Scarlett said blushing aswell.

"Oooo lucky girls." I chuckled.

"why haven't you? I'm honestly surprised." Scarlett stated with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not. But I also know about he who should not be names." Ari said referencing Harry Potter which I thought was funny.

"Long story short I was in a bad relationship and a lot of bad things happend.. some of which made me not want to have sex at all." I answered scarlets question before she got to ask. She nodded understanding what I meant. We sat and chatted for a while more until we heard the door slam.

All three of us got up and headed towards the front door. Ash, Nic, Luca and Toni all stood there. Ash looked furious and he stormed off towards his office. I went to follow after him but Nic grabbed my arm.

"Don't. He's in a really fucking bad mood." He glared in the direction Ash disappeared to. the remaining three guys just stood awkwardly looking at the ground.

"Why what happened?" I asked Nic concerned.

"It's not mine to say just give him some space." Nic said letting go of my arm. although he was probably right and I should give Ash some space.. but what if he doesn't want space? What if he wants to talk? And with that in mind I went towards his office.

"Goodnight guys." I smiled turning back towards the hall.

"Si, are you sure you want to do that?" Ari asked looking worried.

"He won't hurt me if your worried about that. It's fine. I got this." I reassured them walking down the hall.

I ended up infront of his office doors and was about to knock when I flinched I heard glass shatter and big bangs.

"Ash?!" I asked rushing through the doors. When I met eyes with him, his soft warm eyes were nothing but a deep pool of coldness and anger.

"Get out." He snapped viciously.

"Ok.. but are you sure that's what you want?" I wanted to make sure.

"Yes." He growled but hesitantly. I walked towards him cautiously, he backed away from me clenching his fists at his sides. "Get the fuck out sienna I'm not in the mood and I don't want to hurt you."

"it's ok.. you won't hurt me. I reassured him getting closer as he back away more until his back was against the wall.

"Sienna I said Lea-" I cut him off by placing my hands in his drawing small circles on his veiny hands.

Once I felt his body relax a bit I placed both hands on both sides of his neck and pressing my forehead to his. "What's wrong.. last night, today. Are they connected?" I asked running my hands softly ip and down his neck.

"Something like that." He mumbled.

"Want to tell me about it?" I asked not wanting to push him. He nodded against my forehead so I guided him towards the couch in his office and sat him down. I waited for him to start talking and I just sat and listened as he calmed his breathing. When he looked at me again his eyes were softer but he looked exhausted.

"Sebastian's already dead." He told me looking away anger filling his eyes once again. I felt my heart sink. I knew how much this meant to him.

"Ash I'm so sorry.." I said not know what else to say. "But.. now he's gone and he won't haunt you anymore."

"You don't understand. I was supposed to mr the one to kill him! Me!" He yelled standing up and griping his hair pulling hard on his scalp.

"I can't even get revenge for Katie!" He yelled more. I noticed tears fill his eyes and I felt so sad and useless. I didn't know how to fix this.

"Ash.. I don't think Katie would want you to get revenge for her. I think she would want you to remember her in her days of light and fun not the hard times. Please this is tearing you apart. Let it go, for Katie." I pleaded seeing how much this hurt him and how much it burdened him. "Sebastian's gone. Why don't we do something nice for Katie.. plant her favourite flowers or something like that or we can go visit her grave."

"Her favourite flowers..." he whispered under his breath. "Ok. but I can't and won't let this go."

"Ok.. but please don't let this burden you, she loved you and that's what she wants you to remember. It's not your fault." I told him.

He sighed giving up and masking his tears and anger, he looked so tired and I wanted him to relax.

"Let's go a bath- together.. it will relax your muscles." I suggested. He lazily nodded and dragged his feet towards me where I took his hand and led him to our bedroom, we passed by the group and I couldn't help but notice there surprised faces.

I took him upstairs, once we got in our room he sat on the bed and stared at the floor numbly. He looked like he had no emotions.. he didn't look like Ash he seemed empty. He didn't even have any love in his eyes for me which broke my heart. I entered the bathroom and filled the bath tub with warm water and adding just a little bit of bubble bath. I knew this wasn't his thing he only liked showers but I just wanted him to relax. once it was full enough I joined him back in our room.

"Ash, hun come on the baths ready.." I spoke softly grabbing his hand. He followed me into the bathroom. We both stripped naked and normally I would be embarrassed to show my body or see Ash but I wasn't for some odd reason. he slid in the bath and I slid in behind him. I placed my hands on his tense back and started massaging his shoulders.

"Ash. I love you." I told him trying to cheer him up.

"I love you." He mumbled.

I felt tears sting my eyes, I hate seeing him this way, sad and numb. I quietly cried so he didn't hear me as I continued messaging his muscles. I tipped his head back into the water getting it wet so I could wash his hair. I knew he didn't have a shower this morning and he doesn't like his hair dirty. I messaged his shampoo into his head trying to relax him as much as I could.  Once I rinsed his hair I told him to hop in the shower and wash his body while I get dressed. He did what I asked and joined me in bed.

"Do you feel alittle better?" I asked when he slid underneath the covers.

"Yeah, thank you." He said grabbing me by the waist and pulling my back into him. "Goodnight."

"goodnight." I whispered.

I wasn't sure how to bring up the fact I wanted to join the mafia or how he would react. What if I made him mad... I wanted to find a way to cheer him up and do something nice for Katie. I'll ask Nic about her tomorrow and see if I can plan anything for Ash to do for her.

I felt Ashs grip tighten around my waist and him nestle his face into my neck more.

"Sienna.. I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm a mess, I told myself in wouldn't share my feelings but here I am being a mess and letting my emotions out on you." he sounded sorry and guilty.

"Ash I want you to share your feelings with me. I want to be able to help you just like you would and have with me." I reassured him. "Your not a mess your a human being with feelings. It's ok to express them. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to share them with me."

"Ok. Please share anything you want with me too." He mumbled. Did he just say please?

"I will." I answered.

"Good." I felt him smile against my neck which made me smile even wider then him. Ash may be the more feared and scary Mafia leader in the world who has the biggest Mafia, but with me he's normal and I love that. I love him. And I wouldn't change my life for the world. Not if it meant meeting Ash.
———————————————————————————
Sorry late short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed.

Also let me know if you think Ash isn't "scary" enough. I'm afraid I'm making him have way to many problems and I feel like I'm losing his character? But I want to know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 273 34
𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖠𝗋𝗅𝗈 𝖳𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗈...
186K 4.2K 100
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
286K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
426K 10.2K 25
"You insulted my côck, Mia. Yes?" Heat engulfed my body, setting my blood to boil. I'd never been handled so roughly, but it turned me on more than...