๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’...

By FemDom_Supremacy

Some of them might be Dom reader and some of them might be sub reader :) And Fluff too! Make sure to check ou... More

โค๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ƒ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’—๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’…๐’๐’Ž ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“โค๏ธŽ
๊จ„๏ธŽ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’—๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊จ„๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’™ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’…๐’๐’Ž ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“โค๏ธŽ
๐•€๐•„โ„™๐•†โ„๐•‹๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ ๐”ธ/โ„•
AN

โค๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ƒ ๐‘ฌ๐’“๐’†๐’ ๐’™ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’…๐’๐’Ž ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โค๏ธŽ

7.4K 112 58
By FemDom_Supremacy

A total dumbass, always showing you how strong he is, telling you how he can woo a woman in mere seconds, how he has had many girlfriends in the past, how big of a beast he is in bed, and all that shit.  Eren has been trying to get you to get your attention for weeks now, but you're not sure why. Did he like you? Is it just a one night stand he desired? Did he have a fucklist? Was he given a stupid dare to get you to fall for him and then break your heart?

Content Warning : dom reader, fem reader, pretentious fake!dom to sub eren, brat! Virgin! Eren, Porn with a plot (Ikr since when?-) , modern college au, use of petnames, restraining, smut, rough treatment kinda, edging, dacryphilia, unprotected sex, slight overstimulation

"Bro! And you know a girl even tried to follow me back home even though I said no already!" Eren boasted, leaning on the wall in a grey sleeveless hoodie and ripped jeans. "Yeah yeah, she probably was begging you to fuck her too wasn't she?" You rolled your eyes.
"Ah you really don't believe me do you?" He walked towards you, hands folded in front of his chest. You looked up, straight in his eyes and shook your head no, with a 'no bullshit' face.

He blushed slightly "Ugh, I don't have to prove it to you, but you don't know how many girls die to be with me. Like, just look at my locker door, how many notes there are. You should feel lucky I hangout with you"
Well he was technically right... There were a few small pink notes on his locker door but the "girls dying for him", yeah no you dont buy it. Yeah sure he was hot, his physique, his cocky attitude, dumb actions, his confidence, yep he was indeed attractive but still, only hanging out with you, showing you his achievements, if you didn't know any better, it did seem like he had a crush on you.

"Well whatever, We have a class in 5 minutes." You said, checking your watch. Too bad you had maths together.
"Hey, we can do math too, add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and let's multiply" He winked. You visibly cringed "What the actual fuck Eren. I've seen that on Google more than a dozen times already!"
"Meh alright you got me. But tell me you don't wanna fuck me"
"Yeah sure."

It was the last class for the day, you were walking towards the dorms as you spotted Eren getting scolded by professor Levi. Ah yes, an everyday sight. You huffed and continued walking towards your dorm. Eren caught your eye and winked, getting followed by him getting bonked by Levi. Typical Eren.

Halfway through the corridor and this man already caught up to you.
"Heyyy, wait up!" He runs towards your stopping form.
"What do you want hm?"
"Oh- um- so.. Yeah! Can we have a study session today? I did bad on my assignments and shit and Yeah..."
You internally smiled, hm, so he finally got the balls to get an opportunity alone huh?
"Sure"
His eyes widened, He didn't actually expect you to say yes but whose complaining?
"Alright then! 8pm it is then cutie?"
"Mkay"
You turned back to your path, expressionless, not giving him any sense of idea of what you were planning.

It was 8:21pm and he was still not there. Did he forget? Yeah no way... Maybe he got busy at the end moment? Damn whatever it is, all your preparation is going to trash-

*Knock*
...
*Knock*

You smile. Ah better late than never.
You open the door and greet him with nothing but a stoic expression.
"Uhm hey! Woah you did let me in huh? Was expecting you to just say no, to be honest"
"Well, studying can't do anything wrong now.. can it?"
"Oh.. no, not at all!"
"Where are your books?"
"Books... I- forgot! Yeah I might've forgotten em"
"Hmm, now what?"
"We can just hangou-"
"I still have mine, we can study with my books"
He looked at you, blinked once, twice, then smiled awkwardly "oh yeah sure"

You sat down on the table, opened the books as he sloppily did the same, not expecting to actually have a study session. Well atleast it's with you right? And he can make it... fun.

You both were barely 4 questions in and he 'accidentally' placed his hand on your thigh. You didn't move a muscle until it slid a little further up. You immediately grabbed his hand, pinning it behind him and straddling him on the chair. A little "augh-" escaped him.
"W-What the fuck Y/N?"
"Says the one who's been trying to touch me since the beginning of the chapter"
"Well, y-you must've liked it huh? Someone so desired like me, touching you? Didn't you?"
Oh this cocky bastard wants play pretend huh? Why not play along?

You release his hand, get off of him and sit on the bed, leaning on your hands.
"Awh what if I did?"
He smirked, getting up and walking towards you.
"Dropping that mean persona now, are we?"
You slowly stand up, his face mere inches away from yours. You both could feel each other's breath as you both maintain an eye contact. Suddenly he grips your waist and your lips meet. There was nothing beautiful about it, you both wanted dominance over the other. He pinned you to the bed and started kissing your neck.

Just as you thought that he thinks he's the one in control, you suddenly flip him over, grab his hands and tie them with the makeshift handcuffs made by a leather belt. He gasps subtly with wide eyes "How did you- fuck!" You straddled him again.
"Now, speak up baby. C'mon spit it out"
"Wh-what are you talking about?"
"What am I talking about hm? You know absolutely what I am talking about sweetheart"
You grip his chin with your thumb and index finger.
"I fucking don't- ah"
You cut him off by gripping his chin harder and laugh at the moan.
"I am talking about all those times you were following me like a puppy, taking my pics thinking you're slick, changing your schedule just to see me. What about all of this Eren?"
He blushes and looks away for a second but looks back at you with a smug smile.
"Well, what about it? Yeah I've liked for a while I'll admit it. You've put up with me all this while and currently you're sitting on my lap."

You grin and grind on his crotch earning a "hahh-" from him. He closed his eyes and clenched his hands into fists. He looked at you with lustful eyes, silently begging for more but too prideful so say it.
"What do want baby?"
"You. I want you. I want to fucking ravage you."
"Hah, as if." You speak with a particularly hard grind.
"R-release my hands pretty girl"
You say nothing as you take off his shirt, kissing along his jawline and neck, hands roaming around his v-line as he holds in his gasps and groans. You grip his belt and look at him, he nods and you slowly get it off, along with his jeans.

"What? You gonna ride me cutie? Break yourself on my cock huh? AtleaAhH-" you suddenly start palming his erection and he throws his head back and bites his tongue. That was a pretty intense reaction from someone so cocky...
"Now now, don't get too carried away Eren, you still have a lot to go through". There it is! The tinge of fear in his eyes! He really isn't all that tough is he?
You keep palming his erection and rubbing at it a few times just to see him squirming under your touch.
You stop. Eren, irritated, looks at you with a questioning look. You almost rip away his boxers as he yelps. You start stroking his now naked cock fast and rough and he starts thrashing on the bed, trying to rip away his hands from the belt.
"look at me."
He turns his head to glare at you but fails when his eyes start to get teary.
"Awh, what happened to the big buff Eren? You ruined so many girls during sex but can't handle it when you're the one getting ruined?"
"I-i Ah Fuck! I- shit c-clo-AH CLOSE"
You stop. You fucking stop...

"WHY WOULD YOU S-"
"Lower your goddamn voice in front of me and Behave. You take what I give. Got that?"
"Y-you B-brat!-"
You grab his face again, this time your thumb in his mouth and your hand much tighter.
"You are acting like the brat here. If you want me to stop, just say red. I'm waiting."
You stare at him, waiting. He looks at you and then looks away. You smirk.
"So you do want this. You're trembling baby... Just from this? Where is the tough guy who was a beast in bed?"
"I... I'm a V-virgin..."
The Echos of your laughter in the room made his dick twitch.
"Oh so all of that was a lie hm? Just to get me to notice you? Like me that much huh?"
"Shut up and let me cum!"
"What did I say? Behave. Behave and I let you cum."
"Behave? Tch. Fuck you-"
You put your hand on his throat as a warning, not expecting him to choke out a moan.
You raise an eyebrow at him.
"Acting like a brat just to rile me up and punish you huh? Alright then... Beg."
"Fuck no"
You squeeze the sides of his throat and grab his hair by the other, staring him in the eyes.
"P-please..."
"Please what?"
"Please let me c-cum"
"You can do better c'mon"
"PLEASE Please let me cum I've been jerking myself off to you for fucking days now and you need to let me have this please please please let me cum! Plea-heasee, damnit.."

Surprised but pleased with his pleading you climb on top of him.
"Want me to go slow darling?"
"N-no I am not a fucking pussy, I can handle anything you- FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! AHhhHn!"
You slam yourself down on his cock. It was girthy, to say the least. He throws his head back and a few tears escaping his eyes as he moans.
"You like it babyboy?"
He nods his head rapidly, "yes yes yes yes yes move please ma'am, please move-Ahn ShiT"

Ma'am huh? That's pretty unexpected, not like you were complaining. You keep bouncing up and down on his cock as he bucks up into you, too pleasured to care anymore. His earlier orgasm rising back. He didn't want to cum yet, he shouldnt, He can't but-
"AH CUMMING-"

White spurts inside you as he violently shakes and moans under you.
"Aw, you came so quick? Did you ask for permission?"
"AgH-fuck! Ah~ I d-dont need yo-oh~ your permission"
You giggled, "still so cocky huh? Well, I need to fuck that attitude out of you, and besides I didn't cum yet anyway hm?"
You start bouncing again, as the man starts screaming. Babbling nonsense now, no thought in his brain but you, pleasure and the way his crush took his virginity. It all felt like a dream to him. Eren hated your control over his body but loved it at the same time, how he was taller and bigger than you but you still could rough him up to the point he felt dumb in front of you, just your playtoy.
"PleasepleasepleasepleasepleAse~"
"Want me to stop baby?"
"NO! NONONONONOO D-dont stop! I nEed thIs fuck-"
You keep massaging his cock with your insides, leaving him writhing with pleasure.
You were close, you were gonna cum all on his cock as your walls started spasming around his dick, getting him closer to his second release of the night. His panting grew, so did his pitch, you knew he was close and you, yourself were too. One more thrust of his cock on your pelvis and you came, with a moan, your pussy clenching around his now weak but hard cock, triggering his orgasm as well. He wailed as he came again, shaking and crying with pleasure.
"Say T-thank you babyboy~"
"Tha-hank you m-ma'am ahng-"
"Good boy~ you did so well, you know?"
"I- Want, N-no, need yo-u"
"Its alright baby, I'm right here. Just give me a minute okay? I'll clean up and then I'll be back"
You pressed a kiss on his forehead and got up, as you were getting off the bed, he held your wrist with the little energy he had left and said, "p-please ma'am... H-hug?"
You smiled and laid back down beside him, giving him a sense of security.
"Does, t-this make you my g-girl?"
You kissed his lips, passionately this time and nodded.
He smiles "you were, hot l-like that"
You giggle.
Ah, your typical Eren...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

93.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 39.8K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...