❤︎𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓❤︎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚁.

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬?

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: nsfw, switch jean, switch fem reader, smut, overstimulation, oral (fem recieving), begging, edging, dom to sub jean.

"Don't challenge me babe, You know what happens by the end of this~" you said with a wink.
"Oh really? I am the one incharge here love~" Jean teases as he places a hand beside your neck trapping you between the wall and his chest. Hot air fans over your neck, making a shiver go down your spine but you wouldn't go down without a fight would you? You quickly grab his hand, turning him around making his back connect against the wall with a slight thud as now you're the one who is trapping him against the wall, his eyes wide and mouth slightly open as to say something but he quickly regains his balance

"We'll see about that, honey." You step towards him and kiss the corner of his mouth.
"Hey! Hey! I love you but aren't you getting a bit overconfident" says Jean as his hands find your waist and cling to the band of your lower. You kiss him again while you place your hands on his chest, slowly unbuttoning the buttons.

As you end the kiss, you both find your self on the bed, your jacket off. He suddenly attacks your neck, biting light marks as you gasp and your breathing becomes unstable.
"Enjoying it aren't we?" He smirks and moves back to your neck but you move quickly, attacking his neck instead, as your hands roam under his shirt.
"We are~"

And with that you pin his hands to the headboard, sitting on his lap and grinding.
His breathing becomes erratic with ever thrust and roll of your hips. Your lips connect with his, as you explore his mouth deeply, swallowing all his gasps. Slowly moving to his jaw and taking off his shirt while at it. His hands wander around your body, tipping your shirt off your shoulders as they reach and tug down out your bottoms while you keep giving him slight friction.
"Just accept it darling~"
"Mh- Accept what? You are not in control here-"

He hates that his pants are a dead giveaway of his neediness as he bites his lip to stop them. While he was so busy trying to pull on the tough act, your hands were undoing his belts as you shift one of your hand in his trousers. You trace the outline of his cock over his boxers earning a few gasps and groans from the man. You tug off the trousers.
"I am not giving up this- hah, easily"

In a friction of second, you are now laying beneath him, your bottom off and him over you smirking. He lowers his head to your sex as his breath fans over it making you shiver. He shifts your underwear to a side. The feeling of his warm tongue on your clit makes your entire body tremble as he eats you out like he's been straving for days. His tongue finding all the weak spots as your moans encourage him more and more. He continuesly sucks and laps at your clit, while grinding on the mattress in search of some friction. His job made you cum in no time. You look down at him, eyes lidded with pleasure as he smirked up at you.
"Accept your defeat darling"
"Uh-huh?"

With one careful but swift movement you grab his neck and sit on his lap, kissing him. You could taste yourself on him but you didn't care. You're not accepting your defeat though. Getting off-guard by your sudden bold action, his breathing becomes erratic. You grab his hands and put them behind his back and your other hand takes off his boxers. You trace the underline of his cock and suddenly grab it which leaves him gasping for air. You move your hands up and down his shaft, you kept a fast pace, slowing down abruptly and then going quick again, it was frustrating but so pleasing at the same time. His cock pulsing with the pleasure.
"Ah fuck- god don- oh~ don't stop"

His entire body starts trembling as he feels a warm tug in his stomach and before he could reach his climax, you take all the friction away from him. He half whines-half growls due to frustration.
"Shit, why would you stop!"
"Just showing you how I am the one who controls your pleasure love"
"Just let me cum already"
"You have to beg for it~"

He rolls his eyes, and looks back it you.
"Yeah sure like that's ever gonna happe- hah shit- fuck-"
You suddenly grab his cock again and start pumping it again, this time fast and steady thrusts as you raise an eyebrow. His entire body jerks as he starts panting and groaning from the sudden friction. you stop again.

"Oh-kay, please! Fuck please, just fuck me already I need it!"
"You could've done better but it's alright"
Your wetness hovers an inch or two above his cock, as he gets less and less patient so so do you. You slam yourself down with absolutely no warning as both of you moan in unison. You pick yourself up again and then again sit down on his drooling cock. You both enjoying yourself, moans escaping the both of you as you increase your pace. He was already on the brink of a mind-breaking orgasm from your edging before and he was trembling, mind foggy with lust and he couldn't focus on anything but your touch as you were bouncing on his cock so earnestly. Everything around him was going hazy, just you were visible, moaning with the pleasure as he got close and close.
"Shit- I am gonna-"

His cum spurts inside you as he pants and shakes, throwing his head back and closing his eyes, too caught up in the pleasure to notice how you slowed down but still didn't stop. He looks back at you, wide-eyed as he feels himself getting overstimulated. His moans get louder and louder. You both knew that he wouldn't last long before another orgasm.

You on the other hand, were getting close too, as you feel him twitch again.
"Baby, you gonna cum again? Do it- ah! Do it, cum for me? Aga-hah, again?"
"CLOSE CLOSE CLO- FUCK,  SO CLOSE"

With that, you cum, him cumming a momet after you. His body jerked and spasmed as he came once again. Drool escaping his mouth as heavenly moans found their way to your ears.

Wᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴍ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ~