My Hot Ass Neighbor (AMBW) (R...

By xshellyboox

***UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION*** WILL BE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!! Empress Black shell was... More

CHARACTERS
Playlist
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Inheritance...
Chapter 2 - Sorry
Chapter 3 - No!
Chapter 4 - Promises?
Chapter 5 - A pinch of Happiness
Chapter 6 - Stealing?
Chapter 7 - Can they really be fixed?
Chapter 8 - Asking for a Chance...
Chapter 9 - Should she?
Chapter 10 - Asking Questions...
Chapter 11 - Date Night...
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy in the driveway...
Chapter 13 - Overthinking...
Chapter 14 - His Bluntness...
Chapter 15 - Deep Kisses...
Chapter 16 - Memories...
Chapter 17 - Mine or Yours?
Chapter 18 - Turn-ons...
Chapter 19 - Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Good Deets..
Chapter 21 - Tipsy
Chapter 22 - Drunken Desires..
Chapter 23 - Teasing
Chapter 24 - Hesitant
Chapter 25 - Embarrassing...
Chapter 26 - Collecting...
Chapter 27 - Protecting Her...
Chapter 28 - Betrayal
Chapter 29 - Daku's Interest...
Chapter 30 - The beginning of Black
Daku's Prologue - Jazmine
Chapter 31 - No place like home...
Chapter 32- I'm so Tired...
Chapter 33 - Huh.
Chapter 34 - No turning back...
Jazmine's Prologue - Her life, Her decisions
Chapter 35 - Family Problems...
Chapter 36 - Wrong Time...
Daku & Jazmine - A little Date...
Chapter 38 - Conspiracy theories?
**NOTICE** VERY IMPORTANT***
Chapter 39 - Her Truth.
PLEASE READ!!!!
Chapter 40 - Assassinated
Daku & Jazmine - Teasing Him, Nedding Him.

Chapter 37 - Sexy Massage...

10.4K 359 68
By xshellyboox

JONGWOO

Daku and I quickly handled those guys who decided to attack us, well him. Turns out it was the Spanish mafia who were scared that Daku and I would join the upcoming war their about have with the Di Norciaʼs.

Of course,  we got this info from torturing one of them so it was more likely that this was true.

And I did have dinner with Raffaele the current Don.

Daku had scowled when he had found out and said that he was going to join up with Raffaele out of spite because the Spanish fuckers attacked him.

Anyways after that, I quickly took a shower at my place before coming to Empress.

-

Smiling widely, the door of my woman's bedroom opened revealing a very undressed Empress.

She was naked underneath a barely tied robe that was showing beautiful yet delectable large perky breasts.

Licking my lips at just the sight, gradually I broke my gaze off them to connect with Empress's eyes who stared at me in disbelief.

"Miss me?" I questioned. Empress chuckled nodding her head before motioning me to come in.

"How was your meeting?" she questioned while I watched her make her way to her bed.

Sitting down on her bed she exhaled before grabbing the bottle of body oil from the dresser, Empress then began moisturizing herself.

My eyes traveled wherever her hands went. Her legs, hips, and chest.

"It was good," I spoke as I took off my coat before making my way over to her.

"Lemme gets your back," I offered rolling up my sleeves. Empress gave me a look of suspicion before handing me the bottle.

"Okay,"

_________

THIRD POV

A moaned softly escaped Empress's lips when the sensation of JongWooʼs hands ran their way across her back.

"Mmm, that feels good," she exhaled relaxing into his touch. 

JongWoo smiled before pressing a light kiss onto the back of her neck.

Loving the affectionate gesture, Empress leaned her neck more encouraging JongWoo to continue.

"It does?" he queried pressing another kiss along her neck. Moaning lowly she gasped when the hands JongWoo snaked their way to her lower abdomen.

"Is this oil?" JongWoo questioned knowing Empress would know what he was meaning.

"Yes, it's safe to use there," she announced making a devilish smile form on JongWooʼs lips.

His other moved onto Empressʼs knee prompting it apart, exposing her.

Looking at Empress, her eyes close he smiled before lighting adding pressure onto her pulsing clit.

"Uh!" she groaned, her legs instantly trying to close but JongWooʼs other hand kept them secure.

"Stay still," he rasped.

Her pussy fluttered at the way his velvet voice whispered into her ear.

JongWoo smiled as he moved his finger against her causing her to moan.

"That's right baby," he groaned his erection pressing into her back.

Empress grasped at JongWooʼs finger and suddenly entered her.

His mouth kissed along her neck while his fingers played with her.

Empress loved every second of JongWooʼs affection, closing her eyes she allowed herself to be engulfed in her pleasure.

Close. She was coming so close when JongWooʼs fingers withdrew themselves from her flesh.

"Not yet," he murmurs pulling off her robe completely.

"Go on all fours for me, Mama," he whispered placing her robe onto her dresser.

Empress licked her lips before complying as she then crawled herself on the bed onto all fours.

Of course, she felt embarrassed since JongWoo could see everything and the fact that she couldn't see her face.

"Spread your legs more Empress," he ordered. Hesitating for just a bit a harsh slap came across her ass cheeks making her gasp in disbelief.

"JongWoo!?!" she gawked.

"You need to stop hiding from me. Your body is beautiful and I love every bit of it so stop before I fuck the habit out of you," he growled, coming close behind her.

"It's not my fault I'm just cautious-ah!" without wasting second JongWooʼs fingers found their way back onto Empressʼs pulsing clit making her quake.

"Uhh-hm!" she squirmed feeling the sensation of JongWooʼs tongue entering her.

Her fingers clutched onto the sheets as her toes curled.

His mouth greedily ate her up making her squirm and beg for more.

Her body trembled under so much pleasure. She had cummed a minute ago but JongWoo didn't stop he lashed up every drop of her.

But suddenly, JongWoo pulled back while Empress stayed bewildered she then heard the sound of JongWoo's buckle.

"JongWoo," she mumbled turning her head back.

"Like I said I'm going to fuck this habit out of you," he says positioning himself at my entrance.

His hands reached forward wrapping themselves up in her braids before pulling them making her grunt.

With one strong thrust, JongWoo began having his way with her.

"Fuck," she groaned.

_________
JONGWOO
"Hmm," She groaned turning her body over.
After I had cleaned her up she had gone straight to sleep and whatever she was dreaming about had her smiling.

I couldn't help but smile at her. She was beautiful.

"Em," I called out only to earn a moan in return.

"Empress," I called again.

"Mm-yea?" she groaned.

"You hungry?"

"I know you just didn't wake me up to ask me that," she scowled making me chuckle.

"So? Are you?" I questioned.

"Yeah," she poured as she began sitting up.

"Wanna go out and eat?" I asked while she nodded her head.

"Isn't it too late tho?"

"It's only after 9," I answered.

"Well, let's go then," she yawned throwing the covers off her.

Would she be mad if I told her that we were going to dinner with Marcus and Alissa?

I doubt it.
_______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.1K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
85.8M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
2.6M 73.6K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
23K 426 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...