What The Dark Hides

By OliverSanYa

Rindou Haitani x gender neutral reader reader uses they/them pronouns for inclusivity, and I try to not descr... More

๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

information

51 0 0
By OliverSanYa

Firstly, I do not own Tokyo Revengers, that's Ken Wakui's story. I also do not own any art I use. I may also accidently spoil the manga so beware I'm a manga reader and I don't know how far the anime goes. Literally all I own is the plot and the readers character and some other random OC's

Here I will post the definition for some of the words I use as well as when I may upload new chapters.

Fulcrum - chapter 1
ful·crum
/ˈfo͝olkrəm,ˈfəlkrəm/
the point on which a lever rests or is supported and on which it pivots.
a thing that plays a central or essential role in an activity, event, or situation.
"research is the fulcrum of the academic community"

Rationale - chapter 1
ra·tion·ale
/ˌraSHəˈnal/
a set of reasons or a logical basis for a course of action or a particular belief.
"he explained the rationale behind the change"

Chapter upload schedule

This is not a set in stone schedule but the one I'll be using for the time being will be the first, eleventh, and twenty first of every month. My chapters range between 600-900 words per chapter so it's easy to sit down and read one chapter at a time.

Hope this helps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...