Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

Oleh lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 14

76 4 0
Oleh lebi02

Friend or Enemy

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Fourteen ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

I cannot believe I just said that it hurt my feelings for Amy a second time. I hope she is mad at me.

"Amy."

She turns around to me and then quietly walked away.

It's the morning She quietly walk then I ran up to her. "Amy look listen I just wanna apologize to begin the nightmare with you. It's just a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding of what?" She turns around me being her tone.

I begin to sweat drop it's been uneasy. Then She scoffed and walked away.

"Hmph, that's why I thought. "

Amy is pretty mad at me cause I've been hurtful words said to her. And also I choose sally.

When we stopped a saw a named village Arlington. There's a market and a village. Then no more the ruler here or Castle.

"I think that finds our fourth emeralds."

"Yeah, if you finally all collect seven emeralds. You can free your girlfriend." Amy responded doesn't look at me.

"Amy, Sally is my friend. We need to rescue her."

Amy doesn't answer the continued sauntering in the village. Then I followed her. Many marketplaces like a free sample.

"Hi, Sir, did you like souvenirs Ruby places." The girl looks at me and Amy.

"No thanks."

"Hey Sir, would you like chill dogs? It's a new recipe." The Man said I heard someone chill dogs but I love chill dogs.

"Chill dogs!"

I smelled the scent of my favorite food. Then I asked the man. "Sir, how many chill dogs?"

"Oh no, you keep it. It's one of your houses. I know you're the hero legendary blue hedgehog." He closed his wink at me.

"Thanks!"

I bit and chew chill dogs. Finished but I need more chill dogs instead.

"Hey Man, one more chill dog, please."

He chuckled and cooked the hotdogs.

"If you say so Sonic."

This is so delicious chill dog at Arlington village but I need more of them.

Amy's Pov 🌹

At night I cannot believe it he hurt me so much just like a second time. Sonic has a nightmare of me?

"Amy," Sonic called me my name, and then I walked off and go different separate ways to sleep.

I lay down and begin to cry my tears this is a second-time pain and hurt my feelings again.

"No! I don't love her Amy is the annoying hedgehog she is just a fan girl, and she gives me a death hug. That's why I don't like Amy Rose!"

I heard sonic say he broke my heart again. He hurt my feelings again.

"I made now I can find Amy. I hope she doesn't hear me saying." Sonic said then someone's voice behind it was me.

"I heard everything Sonic."

Sonic turned around me when I started to cry my tears.

After my flashback, I was still crying more and cried. He hurts me so much. First, he apologizes to me and he hurts my feelings again and again.  This is the second time.

In the morning I was the first to walk inquiry seeing the name of the Village is
Arlington. No ruler there or leader. Walking down the marketplace

Everyone gets some free samples. Even though I need to find fourth chaos emeralds. I talk with Sonic. Being irritated.

So I went to the library to see the fourth emerald. I asked the librarian to hold a stroller with books.

"Excuse me, Miss."

"What is it?"

"I need to some news about a chaos emeralds in there a village?" I said to the Librarian.

The librarian whispered to me my ear. 

"Come with me and we have a sit."

"Okay," I answered at the long table. The Librarian grabbed the book to where a chaos emerald was.

"In five days some news about Chaos emeralds. Is a Ruby Volcano."

The Librarian opens the book by sees the picture of Ruby Volcano. But I thought never been volcano before.

"So, where hidden chaos emeralds?" I asked Librarian replied. "You can find its spots or rock the volcano."

"Thank you umm-"

I forget his/her named Librarian.

"Vivian, it's Vivian. I know you pink hedgehog hero Amy Rose."

She knows my name. I was embarrassed and rubbed my neck.

"Yeah thank you, Vivian."

"About that Someone goes after there is a chaos emerald," Vivian implied.  Then I stop walked turn around. "Someone by who?"

"They are two a hedgehog and bat."

"A hedgehog and Bat could that be Shadow and Rouge after the chaos emerald?"

I said myself but shook my head. Want to thank, Vivian.

"Okay, well thank you again. Vivian."

I walked away quietly and waved at her. Then Vivian said to herself.

"That Amy Rose is just like her mother, I already meet my niece doesn't it Anabelle."

Outside the library walking down then I saw Sonic calling me to go to the library.

"Amy! There you are where have you been? I was looking over for you."

"Yeah, but anyway, I found a chaos emerald when I was in the library of research," I told Sonic to walk down the stairs. 

"Okay Look Amy I just wanna say I'm sorry again I hurt your feelings and cause my nightmare." He's gonna apologize to me again and furthermore.

My expression is sadly down. That probably hurt me so much. I said to Sonic.

"Look Sonic, I forgive you but you hurt my feelings again."

"Is not like that Amy-"

I glared at Sonic and I began to snap at him when I was sad.

"First we become friends and you hurt my feelings. Are you my friend or enemy?"

Sonic doesn't answer sadly then I continue downstairs and look away from him. Maybe I'm not in love with Sonic.

Sonic's Pov 💙

When I was still eating and chilling hotdogs then saying thank you to the male. I bet he knows my name.

"Amy I'm sorry this is the best-" I saw she was gone. I panicked and shouted her name.

"Amy! Amy where are you!"

So many people are gonna buy souvenirs and free samples. Just being blocked.

"Hey! Excuse me!"

I walked then was slightly pushed around by people.

"Coming through."

Every minute I try to keep searching for Amy I'm worried about her. Did I say that she is my friend? Adequately I believe this is all my fault for trying to hurt Amy again and again.

"Where are you, Amy!"

But therefore I finally found Amy she's at the big library. She's outside. I toward her.

"Amy! There you are where have you been? I was looking over for you."

"Yeah, but anyway, I found a chaos emerald when I was in the library of research," Amy told me when she walked down the stairs. 

"Okay Look Amy I just wanna say I'm sorry again I hurt your feelings and cause my nightmare."

I apologize to her again. Cause I don't want her shattered her heart again. 

"Look Sonic, I forgive you but you hurt my feelings again." Amy's sad tone feeling hurt.

"Is not like that Amy-" I said when Amy cut off she said.  "First we become friends and you hurt my feelings. Are you my friend or enemy?"

I was silent and sadly down then She said and looked away.

"Yeah, that's why I thought. Come on Sonic."

Amy begin downstairs and I followed her. I'm Amy's best friend and now I'm feeling avoid her cause running away from her problems. At night hotel I and Amy are separated rooms. Then I couldn't not sleeping of what Amy's said in my head. I have to seriously apologize to her and talk to her Tomorrow.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.1K 168 16
Sonic is infatuated with Sally Acorn, the most popular, down to earth girl at school. His best friend, Amy, on the other hand is madly in love with S...
1.1K 55 16
G.U.N. has located the Master Emarald, a powerful, green gem that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. When a mysterious platypus arrives on Ear...
37.6K 1K 16
Princess Amy has an arranged marriage to Prince Sonic. But a marriage doesn't mean being happily married. Though Sonic loves another he has to marry...
1.2K 28 16
Sequel to Shadikal. Amy won a bet and now Sonic has to take her on a date of her choosing. He only signed on for one date. But will one be enough for...